All Comments on 'Relegated'

by StayAnonymous

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars. Great progression and pacing. I hope you can continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't think the first part could get any worse. I was wrong.

Bardot1990Bardot1990almost 3 years ago

Hmmmm. As a female I have to say that your opening was rather effeminate. Your girlfriend comes to you and she's knocked up by an African guy. You're OK with that, as long as she marries you--after she marries the African guy and leaves him. Most guys would react differently. Do you have a vagina that you're not telling us about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At first I thought the pacing was off in the first chapter, but you've changed my mind. I'm invested, I love the aftercare/intimacy, and I can't wait to see where this goes next!

orater1orater1almost 3 years ago

Certainly stirs the emotions. I hope you finish both the characters. I'm anxious to see how it plays

YoloSwagginsYoloSwagginsalmost 3 years ago

Awesome second part! This marriage eith african guy is the greatest twist!

Stephan_RayStephan_Rayalmost 3 years ago

There's pretty much no baby bump at 2 months. Other than that the story is very intimate and well written.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 3 years ago

Second part is so good 😋 smoking hot! Can't wait for the next chapter, hope Sarah tells her boyfriend that she will come back to the states and marry him if she can bring her baby daddy with her and that her baby daddy will be sleeping in the master bedroom after she marries him. She can't give up his BBC and wants a large family. Her Cuckold hubby can babysit her black baby and listen every night while she and her BBC lover make another black baby. Second chapter 5 stars.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

SUPER SUPER SUPER Hot story!!!!!

Very well written and pretty exciting!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ouch my poor heart

cuk_let2cuk_let2almost 3 years ago

Look forward to part three!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nobody is THAT stupid! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was mindless! Nothing hot about this delusional POS. Agree with other commentors. No one can be that stupid!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

This has all the stereotypical cuckold fantasies; much bigger cock (‘cause it’s black), simultaneous orgasms, squirting (which non-hubby never makes her do), baby growing inside (flying while pregnant does not harm a baby — where did that superstition come from? She could have returned after the 3 months had ended), etc. Frankly, she has no reason to return to the USA. And there is no reason for the reader to think she will. Not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I also enjoyed this second chapter tremendously. The title ‘Relegated’ gave us a foreshadowing of how this ‘morning after’ video chat might realign the young couple’s relationship. By now, Sarah knew what excited her boyfriend. So, she turned the camera right to her recently-fucked and cum-oozing pussy. She got him to masturbate and then, he was putty in her hands!

The couple’s trust, and level of sharing was impressive. Sarah said, “You trusted me with your fantasy of watching me have sex with him. I followed your lead by trusting you with my fantasy of that sex being unprotected.” OMG! That was spot on.

My wife admired the boyfriend’s emotional maturity as he realized, “My fantasy and hers were a package deal. Trusting that I was a mature adult, she assumed at the outset that I accepted what choices she would make as the object of my fantasy. It was hard to find a reason to disagree without sounding childish.”

I loved Sarah’s confession that she used to masturbate to cuckhold stuff before she met him. That explains why she was able to excite and humiliate her boyfriend as she took her first black cock. Even if he didn’t have cuckold tendencies before that, her performance last night was cleverly designed to turn him into a willing cuck!

In our case, my wife suspected that I had some deeply hidden cuckold tendencies. (She had noticed how excited I became when she danced with other men at wedding receptions or company parties.) So, she studied up on cuckold-cuckoldress psychology. Then, through her words and behaviors, she effortlessly trained me to be a cum-guzzling, willing cuck.

She says that almost any man, that is married to a beautiful sexy woman, can be easily turned into a cuckold. In fact, the more beautiful a wife is, the easier. So much for marrying trophy wives! 😊

In fact, my wife has coached many of her married girlfriends who have successfully turned their husbands in to cream-pie eating cucks! They giggle among themselves that they now host cuckoldress training parties instead of Tupperware parties like their mothers did.

My wife firmly believes in half-open marriages and hopes that someday that will become the norm. Also, she believes that most husbands should be given a vasectomy so that the wife can then be bred by a stronger male.

Back to your story: the weeks flew by, and things quickly became more relational between Sarah and the man who had blacked her; and Sarah and the tribe. She cleverly explained to her boyfriend back home that a tribal marriage would be best. He consented – all the time playing with his dick. Good job Sarah!

Sarah’s total dedication to her African husband was impressive, just like the tattoo he gave her. Sarah hammered home some additional cuck humiliations: "She spread her pussy open. "My black baby is growing in here. Are you proud of me?" I could only nod as I masturbated. "Go ahead and waste your stuff. My husband's sperm has already taken its rightful place inside me and did what you never could." My body lurched as my orgasm hit me.

These words were exactly what her white boyfriend needed to hear. They are the words every boyfriend or husband needs to hear, when their girlfriend or wife is ‘right and properly’ bred by a better male!

The boyfriend has now been fully relegated to second class status as a man. Yeah, Sarah!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Hoping for a part 3. Also, all the anon incel whiners need to go fuck themselves. So tired of tiny dicked insecure losers bitching about IR stuff to make themselves feel bigger. Jeez, go talk to a therapist, ya dumb fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Racist fantasies about black men wanting take your white Wife. Bra fix your erectile dysfunction and do her yourself. Don't use my people as fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStayAnonymous@StayAnonymous
I'm not a writer. I'm just a guy that put his fantasy into words. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the read.