Relieving after a Field Trip

Story Info
After an all work - no play trip, John satiates his needs.
4.1k words
4.42
13.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was back from a field trip for his PhD thesis. It had been academically very productive, but also all work and no play, ten weeks without sex, John was desperate for cock. He had a debriefing with his thesis advisor and after that he went home and prepared thoroughly for sex, he wanted to be very clean and very sexy.

The place to get all the sex he needed was a gay bathhouse, there was one near John's apartment, but it was not the one he preferred. John was an aristocratic New England son who liked his sex from the other end of the social ladder, he went to another bathhouse in a shady neighborhood.

On arriving he confirmed his perfect timing, there still were some office workers but most were leaving and being replaced by nearby factories workers off their shift. He went to the counter, the two boys there greeted him, they knew him well, in every possible sense. He paid and went to the lockers, undressed, put a pair of plastic sandals, a towel over his shoulder and entered the first chamber of the bathhouse.

Just a few steps in, a man resting on a lounger signaled to his cock invitingly, John knelt beside the lounger and took the cock in his mouth. It was a fat old man, but John never rejected a cock. His position put John's sexy bubble butt in full display and quickly he felt someone spreading his knees and poking his asshole with a hard rock cock. The cock was shoved to the hilt in one sudden thrust, dry and raw, it was painful, but the man in the lounger secured John's head against his lower belly and the cry of pain was just a muffled sound. John was loving it.

The man in his ass came quickly, just a few thrusts, leaving John eager for more and lubed with sperm. Another one took his place, he lasted more and both cocks came almost simultaneously in John's holes. As he finished cleaning the cock in his mouth the man in his ass went away, John stood up, leaking cum from two men of the several in the room, totally anonymous cocks. Having taken three cocks in a few minutes John's sex hunger was at the same time a little placated and very aroused.

He begun walking towards the second chamber, where lights were dim and the sex was even more crude than in the first one. Two men that were talking intercepted him, laid him on a lounger with his legs in the air and began fucking his holes. John thought he knew them, they had used him before, in fact many of the men there had used him one time or another. The men gave two more loads and let him go, John entered the second chamber.

Almost immediately he was groped and fondled, someone shoved a couple fingers deep into his asshole and then took them to his mouth. Another one knelt and begun sucking him, he didn't last long and came in the stranger's mouth, who gave his sperm back in a very wet kiss. John was horny as hell.

A big black man took him by the arm, his hands rough as coarse sandpaper, and forcefully took John to one of the cabins, just a minimum room with a bed and a dirty mattress, no sheets. Without closing the door the man pushed him to his knees and presented John with his cock. It was a fairly big cock, and for John, as for any white fag, black cock was quite a fetish. John preferred size to color, but thankfully enjoyed whatever was given to him.

The man brutally skull fucked John for quite a while, slapping and spitting him from time to time. This was the kind of treatment John enjoyed most, rough and degrading sex. The man accommodated John on all fours on the edge of the bed.

"I'll fuck you like the bitch you are," and shoved his cock all the way in one brutal thrust, John cried in pain, tears in his eyes, his heart happy at being raped.

"Good it hurts, I love hurting white fags."

"Beg for more, you whore!" and John begged.

There were already a couple guys watching, and John's cries attracted some more, they were four or five enjoying the spectacle of John being destroyed by the powerful black man. John thoroughly enjoyed the brutal fuck, after three weeks without sex this was what his body and soul craved.

The man discharged his load deep into John's bowels, douching him with sperm. He withdraw from the destroyed asshole.

"Next!" and went to John's mouth to have his cock cleaned.

Another cock continued the fucking, as rough as the previous, it was clear now that John was an anything goes piece of fuckmeat. Some nine or ten men fucked John in quick succession, some lasted long, others just a couple minutes, but as soon as one withdraw another took his place in the whore's asshole. They all went ass-to-mouth, some to be cleaned, others to come in John's mouth.

When the fucking stopped for a while three or four men took John to the nearby showers, knelt him and began peeing in his mouth and on his face. John took them gladly, drinking as much as he could. Being used as a urinal was one of his favorite humiliations.

When the peeing ended John stood up, somewhat wobbly, and showered, with water this time, a long hot shower. His original towel long gone he took one from a rack and dried himself. He was a bit exhausted, but not yet satisfied, he wanted more cock. Inspecting the cabins he found his preferred one was free, it was a very visible one.

Entering, he left the door fully open and laid on his belly, legs spread and ass offered pointing to the door. It didn't take long, a man entered and covered him, in a few minutes there was a line waiting to use his holes. John's face was buried in the filthy mattress, he enjoyed the raunchy smell as much as the fucking and sucking.

John loved this kind of relentless impersonal sex and took all that was given to him, till he listened someone saying:

"There's fresh meat there, this one is far to used!"

And one or two cocks later the fucking stopped, John was the discarded faggot whore, he loved that feeling. It was time to leave.

He walked trough the dark chamber, with a brief stop when someone bent him over a table and did his asshole. In the first chamber three men have him knelt and used his mouth, three more cum dumps. In the front counter there were now three boys, they all took turns covering him in a backroom.

When he finally did it to the lockers he just dressed, he liked going to sleep dirty of sex. When he was going out he met at the door with Juan. Juan was a regular and had fucked John several times, both in and out the bathhouse. At 30 he was far taller and heavier than John and very well hung, with lots of sex stamina. He groped John's ass and kissed him.

"Have you been properly fucked in there, boy?"

John fondled Juan's crotch "Oh yeah, but you know me, I always want more, especially from you."

They walked to a shabby hotel around the corner, necking while they walked. In the hotel they asked for their preferred room, one where they could be noisy without being noticed. The woman in the counter took John's money and handed the keys.

Once in the room, Juan said John looked tired, and fed him a couple lines to energize him. John fell to his knees and took Juan's smelly cock in his mouth, he loved to clean cocks with his mouth.

"I know a couple guys that would love fucking a preppy boy like you."

"Call them, this preppy boy will happily service your friends," and continued sucking him, from cleaning the head to a full deepthroat. The coke was making it to his head, reviving and arousing him.

Juan made a video call, "Look what I have here," he said, camera pointing to John sucking his cock, and said to John "look at the camera," and then "Beg for them to fuck you."

John did as ordered, "Please fuck me, please come and destroy my homo asshole."

Juan shoved again his cock into John's throat, and told the person on the phone the room number.

After a few minutes of rough skull fucking Juan ordered John to the bed "Offer me your ass."

John positioned on all fours near the edge of the bed, head buried in the filthy sheets, ass pointed to Juan. Without taking off his clothes Juan put one foot firmly on the floor beside the bed, the other on John's head and shoved brutally his cock into the faggot's hole, to the balls in one push. John cried in pain and pleasure, this was his favorite sex position.

Juan knew that, he was hurting the boy on purpose, pain was one of John's drugs of choice, a powerful pleasure intensifier. John was in ecstasy, groaning and moaning, Juan was a great fucker and the work boot on the side of his face acted as a huge dose of poppers. It didn't take long and John had a powerful cumless orgasm. Anal orgasms were easy for him, that was one of the things that had made him a total anal whore.

Juan didn't stop the rough pounding, he really enjoyed abusing this fag, and he knew John loved being abused. Juan continued till he was unable to control his ejaculation, in a violent jerk he shoved deep and filled John's fag canal with cum. He then took his cock A-T-M for John to clean it, the boy licked it with due devotion.

They rested side by side on the bed chatting about the bathhouse, previous encounters, sex techniques, other Tops and bottoms, all kind of sex topics. Both were dirty minded, both were sex addicts, John a passive bottom for any sex, men and shemales preferred, none rejected. Juan was mostly an active top for any sex, he would fill any hole available to him, he had a bit of a crush for cute boys, and also enjoyed being at the receiving end. The chat was hot and arousing.

There was a knock at the door, Juan called them in, and two men entered. Juan introduced them as Matt and Jim. Matt was a wiry man, 6 feet of sinewy mulatto; Jim was 6'5", kind of Scandinavian, big, strong and a bit fat. Like Juan, they were dressed in working clothes with heavy duty laced boots.

"Hi Juan, cute faggot you got there," said Matt.

"Yeah, he's cute, and a total whore," answered Juan, and to John "go kiss their boots."

John crawled and began kissing and licking the boots. Matt and Jim began undoing their pants and stroking their cocks. After a couple minutes with the boots John was ordered to service the cocks. He was at the feet of Matt, so he was first; his cock was darker than his body, a rich chocolate brown, it was really long, at least 11" but not too thick, about 1.5", with a big mushroom head. The cock was fairly clean, just the usual urine smell and taste of a day without washing. John licked it perfectly clean and went to Jim.

Jim's cock was really dirty, with a strong smell of smegma and stale urine. It was also a massive cock, not less than 9.5" long, over 2.5" diameter and an uncut head full of smegma. Juan was 8.5" long and 2" diameter, John was in heaven with those three cocks. He carefully cleaned Jim, delighted by the strong taste and the humiliation. Juan was enjoying the spectacle and taking pictures.

Of course, none of the Men had thought of cleaning their cocks, it was a given that cleaning the cocks was the fag's duty, using his mouth. That notion was also deeply ingrained in John's mind. Men were Alphas and were to be served by beta faggots in any way Men would require. It was also the duty of betas to serve all Alphas of any sex. That was the natural order in John's world.

While John was cleaning the cocks Matt and Jim had defined how they would fuck John. Jim was to go first, his humongous cock to serve as a battering ram to destroy the faggot's asshole. Then Matt would torture the faggot going all the way to his colon, each man making the most of his qualities to maximize the abuse. It seemed a well established routine, John was enraptured listening at what they were planning to do with him.

When John finished cleaning the cocks he was positioned on all fours on the edge of the bed. Jim took almost the same position than Juan, one feet on the floor, the other on the bed, but not on John's head, that would have diminished the leverage, Jim wanted the fag to feel all the might of his cock. Jim poked the offered asshole, John felt the cock head pressing a bit, and then Jim secured the fag's hips and pushed forward brutally, all the way to the balls in one go. John uttered a loud cry of agony at being teared and impaled by the monster cock.

Even though his boicunt was sloppy after all the fucking he had already taken that evening, and lubed by Juan's cum, Jim's cock was too massive to be taken without pain. And Jim had been careful to maximize the pain by being swift and brutal. The pain was almost intolerable, John was in his personal paradise, the fucking in the bathhouse had been good, but this cruel rape was pure bliss.

As the savage pounding continued John's pleasure grew more and more intense, the physical and psychological sensations of the assault reinforcing each other. John felt an orgasm growing in his body and mind, and tried to retard it as much as possible. The size of Jim's cock and his mastery in brutalizing John prevented the fag for lasting long, and the boy exploded in a massive mind blowing anal orgasm.

Jim kept on with the savage pounding, until he also was unable to control his orgasm and flooded John's innards with a huge load of sperm. He then took his cock to the fag's mouth for cleaning, while Matt positioned for his turn at using the boy's ass.

After being rammed by Jim monster cock even Matt's huge cock head made its way easily into the fag's sex tunnel. John moaned when the head massaged his prostate, it was a quick rubbing as Matt continued invading the rectum. The bulbous head reached the entrance to the colon and John flinched a bit. That was the signal for Matt to thrust savagely into the colon, he was balls deep into the fag. He began to fuck him with long strokes, out till the head massaged the prostate, then brutally all the way in. Sometimes he went all out, all in, in a quick movement. In a different style than Jim, Matt gave John a sublime combination of pain and pleasure.

The incredible orgasm Jim had given him prevented John from cuming again so soon, but the sensations were so intense that he was moaning and quivering in a kind of sexual epilepsy. Matt douched his colon with sperm and went to his mouth, John laid on the bed almost in a faint.

Juan covered him and shoved his cock in a now totally cunted asshole. He began pounding him, and knowing well the boy's buttons Juan began pushing them. He pinched hardly John's nipples, bit his neck, tongued his ear, stroke his balls, every sensitive spot of John was caressed and tortured.

Matt's fucking had been a glorious and exhausting edging, full of pleasure but frustrating, always on the brink of an orgasm that never came. John was recovering the capacity to cum, and Juan was activating all the triggers and driving him to another orgasm.

And the orgasm came, another anal cumless orgasm, John's balls were empty after all the evening's fucking. It was a softer orgasm, there was almost no energy left in John's body, but it released all the tension from Matt's edging fuck. As Jim and Matt, Juan dumped his load in the fag's asshole and went to his mouth for cleaning.

John laid in a kind of sexual coma after the terrible demanding abuse, his mind melted in joy and fulfillment. The fucking at the bathhouse had been very good but this had reached a far higher level, an almost perfect fuck.

John looked finished, totally wasted, incapable to take more sex. But Juan knew him better than that, he was very familiar with John's insatiable hunger for sex. He chatted a bit with Jim and Matt, giving John some time to recover, they talked about the fuck, about what a wonderful fag whore the boy was. When Juan saw that John's eyes were again in focus and his breathing was regular he fed him a couple more lines of coke, long lines.

A new sex round began. To give the coke time to fully energize John, they began softly. Juan stayed on all fours on the edge of the bed and ordered the fag to eat his ass. Jim put a pillow on the floor for John to kneel, and the boy dived into Juan's crack, his tongue lovingly caressing everything from the perineum to the small of the back.

After cleansing thoroughly all the asscrack John concentrated in the asshole. He felt how the hole opened to receive his tongue and went deeper and deeper. Juan was moaning in delight, more than a decade of eating assholes had given John a strong tongue and a perfect technique. Coke was now flooding the boy with energy and feeding his sex hunger, he concentrated his energy in his tongue.

After Juan it was Jim's turn. As his cock, Jim's ass was ripe and dirty, the smell and taste strong and spicy, John relished at it. Besides being a whore he was also a pig, there was nothing too low for satisfying a Top, and he was a freak for humiliation.

He carefully liked and kissed each and every spot of the asscrack, taking his time, doing a perfect job with his lips and tongue. He then went to kiss and suck the asshole, it was fairly cunted, clearly Jim enjoyed being stretched, almost certainly fisting

Men who enjoy taking it up the ass are often the best Tops, mean and cruel to compensate for their ass weakness. John progressed from sucking the asshole to tongue fucking it and added first one finger and then two. The big Man was moaning like a bitch in heat and his cock was rock hard, John knew he would have to pay for that.

And then it came Matt. He had a beautiful ass, muscular and lean, well rounded and almost hairless. John kissed and licked the buttocks before plunging in the crack, it was not as savory as Jim's or Juan's, but it was delightful, the boy really enjoyed his task.

The asshole was a bit puckered and fairly tight. Matt wasn't a virgin but clearly he seldom was at the receiving end. It took a bit more effort than the previous two, but John managed to relax it and shove his tongue all the way in. Matt moaned softly, the fag was good at it, he thought.

After John finished worshiping Matt's asshole Juan put him on the bed, face down and begun to mercilessly pound his asshole, Juan's weight crushing the boy against the mattress, John was moaning to the delightful combination of pain and pleasure. Matt and Jim were slowly masturbating.

"You want the full Monty, don't you fag?" Juan said.

"Yes Juan, I want it all, please."

Juan stood up and pushed John up, too, while talking to Matt.

"Lay on, Matt, you gonna be the anchor."

John quivered in anticipation, "the anchor" meant double anal, one of John's favorite forms of anal abuse, the other being anal fisting.

Matt laid on his back, his long cock pointing to the ceiling. He would make a perfect anchor, John thought while mounting Matt, the cock sliding to the hilt into John's sloppy hole, perfectly lubed by several loads of cum from the three men. John reclined onto Matt's chest, offering his asshole for the second cock. Matt kissed him deeply while Juan positioned behind him, Jim was watching and caressing his humongous cock.

Juan carefully inserted the tip of his cock and then forcefully shoved the rest of it, John groaned from the pain and pleasure of having his hole overly stretched, he loved being stretched. Both Men began moving their cocks into the fag's hole, stretching it even more, John was moaning in delight. It was a long fuck, and John loved it, an anal orgasm began to build inside him, but Juan came before it and withdraw his cock.

Jim positioned behind the boy, who shuddered in anticipation, he knew his asshole would be totally destroyed. Jim took aim and shoved cruelly, the fag had to pay for discovering his anal jollies. John screamed in pain as Jim began to viciously pound him, even for someone like him the pain was almost unbearable. But like many times before, the pain triggered and fueled pleasure, a pleasure as sublime as the pain was excruciating.

The incipient orgasm from Juan's fuck began to grow again, John knew it was going to be incredible. And it was, it exploded like a sudden volcano eruption, lava melting John's brain, the supreme pleasure of his total faggot soul. It subsided in waves, while both Men continued abusing his hole. When the orgasm ended John was a quivering piece of meat, babbling incoherently, begging to stop, begging for more. Both Men came almost together into the fag's bowels.

12