Relieving after a Field Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim withdraw from John's asshole and lifted his almost inert body to his feet. The three Men carried John to the bathroom and knelt him in the shower. In a Pavlovian reflex the fag lifted his head and opened his mouth, Jim began peeing in the offered human urinal. His piss was strong and pungent and acted as reviving salts for John, who was swallowing as much as he could. When Jim finished the boy cleaned his cock and was Matt's turn to use him. Juan was the last, and they left John to shower. John's body was in pain, his asshole felt sore and overstretched and his soul was singing in joy and fulfillment, it had been a great evening of sex.

When he went back to the room the three Men were already dressed. John thanked them for the sublime sex.

"Thank you gentlemen, that was great," and to Matt and Jim "May I have you cell number? I'd love to meet you again."

"Sure thing, we'll like to use you again," said Jim, while Matt assented.

"Yes Sir, I'll gladly service any of you anytime, anyway."

They exchanged phone numbers and left for the front counter, were John paid for the extra guests. While walking for the exit two of the Men were groping the fag's butt. A car was waiting.

"It's for you," Juan said.

John thanked him with a kiss, said goodbye to them, they fondled his buttocks and left for a bar. John went to the passenger seat and gave his address to the driver. They traveled in silence. On arrival John paid the driver, went down to his fly and tipped him with an expert blowjob.

"Can I have your card, I will want to use your services again," said John.

"Sure homo, I'll do you whenever you want," the driver said with a slight sneer, and handed him a card.

Juan has told him to treat John with contempt, not respect. Humiliation aroused John, Juan has said. And John was willing to pay to be fucked, paying to be abused added a hot humiliation touch. It wasn't to be that night, but the driver had touched a button. And soon John would pay for his services.

John entered his bedroom and passed out on his bed to a sleep full of happy dreams.

12