Relieving Stress

Story Info
Emily helps relieve some of Caleb's stress.
1.3k words
3.94
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God she hated when he was busy when he worked from home. Especially days like today, where he seemed stressed and annoyed with whatever was going on. It had been back to back calls all morning since he went in his office. He didn't even grab her ass like normal when she brought him coffee. She even wore her TikTok leggings to make her ass really pop. She tried to ask him if he was going to be busy all day or if they could get lunch together at some point. All he did was tell her to not be so needy and that he was busy, motioning for her to leave. After that, she gave up trying to get him interested. Clearly work was important today and she could understand that. It's not like he was like this all the time. Settling on the couch to pout and watch TV, horny and alone.

A couple hours later she heard him up rustling around in his office. She thought about going to see if he was taking a break or something, but didn't want to press her luck and actually make him mad. Instead she just turned back to the TV, turning up the volume, and pretending to ignore whatever he was doing.

A few minutes later he popped his head out of his office. Leaning again the doorway, watching at her curled up on the couch. He could tell she was still worked up; she always was when she was pretending to ignore him. Like he didn't see her glancing at him out of the corner of her eye. Something about getting turned down for sex always got her going. He'd wanted to fuck her, but he was busy. And when his coworkers heard her asking if he was in busy in the background, they got distracted and started hounding him to let Emily chat with them. But she was his, and he didn't like to share her attention.

"Hey slut" he smirked at her.

"Hi Daddy" she exclaimed back happily, glancing over at him. She knew that name always drove him crazy. And she felt like a little teasing was still in order. She quickly turned back towards the TV pretending to ignore him again.

"Oh, so its gonna be like that then huh?" he said, arms crossed over his chest before quickly turning back into his office. "Come get your ass bent over my desk" he yelled a moment later

"Yes sir" she replied. Quickly jumping up and heading into his office. Trying to not let on to how excited she was. She paused entering the room. He was seated behind his desk, but his chair was pushed back further than normal. Normally when he was in his chair, he liked her to ride him, facing away so he could play with her tits. But he was too far back for that to work. She bit her lip.

He watched her enter the room and loved the look on confusion that flashed across her face when she saw him. He usually let her do the work when they fucked during his work hours. If he had to jump on a video call after or anything, he didn't want to look sweaty. But today was different. She knew he was busy this morning and she still toyed with him. "Present your holes to Daddy" he said, gesturing to his desk.

Quickly kicking off her leggings and panties, she bent over his desk. 'Mmm' she thought, imagining what was about to happen. She always liked when he got a little rougher with her. So many previous partners had always seemed scared of hurting her, but Caleb didn't have that problem. He knew if he went too hard, she'd say something.

His hand quickly connected with her ass, snapping her out of her day dream and causing her to squeal in surprise. Alternating between cheeks he continued spanking her until her entire ass was red, enjoying the sounds she made and how she squirmed on his desk. Sliding both of his hands down her ass cheeks and squeezing, he leaned forward growling in her ear causing her to whimper. "Is this what my little slut has been wanting?" he asked, pulling her cheeks apart, his thumbs spreading her cunt open.

Keeping her face down flat on his desk, she knew he was going to be rough this time. "Yes Daddy" she whispered.

"No Kitten. Tell Daddy what you need."

"I need Daddy to fuck me" she pleaded. "I need him to remind my pussy why he owns it." He always liked that line.

He quickly stood behind her and thrust his cock into her tight wet pussy.

"Oh fuck" she screamed. Her hands wrapping around the edge of his desk to hold on.

"Fuck yes" he growled back. One of his hands on the small of her back, pressing and holding her down. The other grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her head back. Thrusting hard and fast, repeatedly bottoming out.

Her moans quickly getting louder under him. Her body pinned to the desk, not able to do anything but take his assault. She reached back for the hand buried in her hair, grabbing hold of his wrist. Arching her back to relieve some of the pressure on her scalp. Causing him to just pull back harder. "Fuck me Daddy" she screamed

Fucking her furiously. Ramming her against his desk over and over again. Watching her ass jiggle as he slams into it. Listening to her scream under him as her nails start digging into his wrist, causing him to just fuck her harder.

"Tell me whose greedy fucking cunt this is" he snarls.

"It's yours Daddy" she wails as her feet leave the ground with the force of his thrusts.

"That's right. I own you."

"Oh god. I'm gonna cum" she screams. "Take it. Take my pussy."

"Mmm, soak Daddy's fat cock." His hand letting go of her hair to reach around and grab her throat. Squeezing as he pulls her back again

"Oh fuck yes" she manages to scream before her whole body starts thrashing under him. Her pussy squeezing his cock tight as he continues fucking her through her climax. Her hips bucking up off his desk, forcing her pussy back on his cock.

"Tell Daddy where to cum" he growls. Pumping his cock as hard and as fast as he can

"My Daddy cums where he wants" she cried.

"That's right baby" he says before pulling out of her, pulling her off the desk by her hair and shoving her onto her knees. Thrusting his cock deep in her mouth. Taking a fistful of hair in each hand and fucking her face. "Gag bitch. You're just Daddy's fucking whore"

Tears running down her face from the force, drool running out of the corners on her mouth as she gags and chokes. Pressing her arms against his thighs trying to slow him down a bit. But it just encourages him to go harder.

"That's it. Choke on this dick" he growls before quickly pulling out and grabbing her chin. "Now open wide."

She opens her mouth as wide as she can, sticking her tongue out, looking up at him. Being careful not to close her eyes or look away and he strokes his cock in front of her.

"Oh fuuuuck" he yells as he sprays her face. Letting go of her chin to take her by the hair again. Forcing her head back before shoving his cock down deep, the last few shots filling her mouth. Slowly relaxing his grip on her head as his orgasm subsides.

She leans back, pulling her mouth off his cock until just the head is in her mouth. She then brings a hand up to work the shaft as she starts sucking

"Mmm. That's right. Milk me dry" he moans. Sitting back in his chair, pulling her face with him.

Slurping around his cock greedily. Using her tongue to lick and clean him. Making sure to get all her juices off.

"That's a good girl" he says "Baby happy now?"

"Mmhmm. Very happy" she replies.

"Good. Then go clean yourself up. I have another call in a minute." He says dismissing her.