Little Red and her Wolf Ch. 01

Story Info
Red gets her behind warmed after work.
3.3k words
4.42
9.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out simply enough. A few comments about how lucky I was to have such a hot girlfriend. That he couldn't believe how cute and sexy, and absolutely devoted to me she was. I agreed, nodding sagely that I felt really lucky, that she was the love of my life and I could barely remember how things had been before.

A couple of days later I was flicking through a couple of pics Little Red had sent. They were innocuous enough. Cute things, with those damn filters that put ears and whiskers on you when you take the photo. She loved them, and while I wasn't always sure, she did seem to hit the mark more often than not when it came to looking amazingly cute. Next thing I know Michael is stood at my shoulder looking at Red's pics with me.

"Damn", I wish my wife was half as willing to play like this. Don't remember the last time she sent me a pic, much less a playful one".

"Oh, I usually get at least half a dozen a day. She knows I like them, because I make sure to tell her I do. She loves to do things for me, just because I like them."

I'm continuing to scroll through the pictures, knowing that there are one or two slightly racier ones just a little further down. I pause briefly on one. It's a pic of Red wearing a sexy black dress, loads of cleavage on display, bright red lips pursed. Around her neck is the collar I made for her, locked in place with a little heart shaped padlock. She looks hot enough to melt an iceberg and she knows it.

"Hell's teeth", he exclaimed. "Never seen her looking like that. Where was this taken?"

"Couple of weeks ago. We went out for the night, dressed up, went to a club paraded her round on my arm looking like that. You could almost sense the men wanting her, but she was with me. Mine."

"How come we never go to places like that?", he asked almost accusingly.

"Not sure it your scene. The clientele were a bit. . . specialist", I evaded.

"Oh, come on, more special than some of our friends?"

"No, but different. . ."

I'd been scrolling a little further than I intended and the screen showed another picture of Red. This time she was dressed in a corset, stockings, and fuck me heels. Her breasts were overflowing from the top of the corset as she leaned forward laughing. I left it on screen for a second or too, just to make sure he'd got a quick look before killing my phone and getting up to go make a coffee. An idea was beginning to form in my head, but I was going to need Red's input to help make it happen. I didn't think that would be a problem however, as she is a saucy little minx who will do anything to please me, or herself for that matter.

===============

I got home that night and was met at the door by the little tornado that is my love. She threw herself into my arms and demanded to know why I was late home from work.

"Who have you been seeing?"

"Don't you love me anymore?"

"You've been away ages and ages and ages".

"What if I'd starved to death, or the man from number 23 had come over and raped me and left me for dead? Then you'd be sorry".

I looked at my watch and saw that it was only just after 6, my nominal time for getting home from work, but Red always did have a melodramatic side, especially when she was feeling little and in need of attention.

"I got here as quickly as I could. The traffic wasn't too bad, but there was a hold up at that junction near Morrisons. Now, let's see. . . One, you know I love you to distraction. You are the light of my life, my reason for being, the only girl I have eyes for. Two, I have not been seeing anyone, see answer one for the reason why. Three, I am not late. I am a wizard and neither early nor late, but I have arrived exactly when I meant to".

She snorted at the LotR reference.

"And four, if indeed Mr Pathanaikos from number 23 had come over here I would be way more worried for his health than yours. He is in his eighties and while I don't doubt my sexy little girl could get him all revved up and ready to go, I doubt his heart could take the strain that even an hour with you might place upon it."

I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

"There, I think that covers just about everything, don't you?"

I looked at her expectantly. It was all a game we played. She the wronged little girl, me the gently chiding Daddy, keeping her in line.

"You forgot I was starving to death", she pouted accusingly. "Look, I'm positively wasting away here". She did a twirl on the spot causing the kimono wrap she was wearing to flare out revealing she was naked beneath it apart from some hold-ups and fluffy slippers. It was clearly going to be one of those nights.

"Exactly how long have you been home today Princess?", I asked. "Only you seem awfully. . . 'relaxed' for someone freshly in from work."

"I finished at four today. Been home since half past, and you've been gone forever and I'm starving". She wrapped herself around me head pressed into my chest. "What is there to eat Daddy. . .?"

It was an artful position. It made her look small and vulnerable, yet at the same time left her breasts pressing into my side, and her pussy grinding on my thigh. She knew there wasn't much I could do to resist her when she started down that route

"Well, that's a question with lots of different answers baby girl. But right now, I think the thing you clearly need most, is me. Perhaps we should take this up to the bedroom and we can discuss exactly what you are going to be eating. . ."

===============

Up in the bedroom I pushed the door closed, pressing her back against it. She let out a little gasp and I leaned in to kiss her. Her soft lips parted in welcome and there were soft little moans as my hand closed around her breast and I kissed her more deeply. I could feel the way she was responding to my touch. She was on fire tonight, desperate and needy.

On a hunch I slid my hand down her body, parting the kimono so that I could reach her pussy. I intended to slide a finger inside her, see if she was ready for a quickie, but I only had to cup her mound and I could feel she was dripping wet.

"Have you been a good girl today Princess?", I asked, breaking the kiss and looking down into her eyes. She looked away and bit her lip guiltily. Guilty, that was a laugh, she'd never regretted one kinky thing she'd done the entire time I'd known her.

"Princess? Daddy's waiting. Have you been a good girl. . . while I was out", I added at the last, trying to narrow down the sins she might choose to confess.

"Yesss. . ." her voice quavered, and she still refused to look at me.

"Princess, you know you have to tell Daddy the truth, don't you? Otherwise I'll get cross."

"Mmmmhmmmm. . .", she murmured, squirming under my gaze.

"So. . . is there anything you need to tell me? Any reason I might think you'd not been a good girl?"

"Oh Daddy! Yes. . . yes I did something, but it wasn't my fault, it was really your fault for being so late home. If you'd been home earlier, it would never have happened, so really it isn't my fault. . ."

"So there is something then? Out with it little one, or you'll be going to bed early with no dinner tonight".

"I. . . I had. . . well . . . you see. . . I was feeling so needy. . . and you weren't here. . . and I didn't know when you would be here. . . and if you'd even want to. . . so you see. . ."

"Out with it Princess", I snapped, a little more firmly. Her eyes widened as she looked up at me going momentarily softer, before being downcast once more.

"I had cummies before Daddy got home", she mumbled shamefacedly.

"You had cummies, here at home, without asking my permission first?"

"Yes Daddy, with my pink toy with all the ridges."

"And do you think that is appropriate behaviour for my little Princess?"

"No Daddy"

"If I hadn't asked, would you even have told me?", I asked, forcing as much outrage into my voice as I could in the face of her being so adorably shamefaced.

"Maybe. . .", she whispered, seeming to shrink even smaller.

"I think you'd have let me remain completely oblivious. Been proud of yourself even for managing to get one over on me, for being so clever as to fool me".

"No Daddy! It wasn't like that, really it wasn't. I'm sorry. I should have asked, I know I should, but I really wanted, no I really needed to", she blustered trying to find a way out of the situation that was unfolding.

"You're sorry? No I don't believe that for a minute. Well you're not sorry yet, we'll see how you feel in a few minutes."

I slid the step we kept by the bed to the middle of the foot of the bed. Red is small by anyone's standards, and we'd soon discovered the benefits of a step, just to raise her up a few inches.

"Come on, up on the step. Quickly now before I get any more cross with you. I think perhaps you need a quick lesson in who is the Daddy in the house, and who has to do as they're told".

I went to the drawer and took out some rope.

"Now, bend over the foot-rail of the bed, arms out to your sides."

The bed was a metal framed affair from Ikea, but has some unfortunate protuberances on the top of the rail, so a little while ago I'd taken the precaution of padding it with a section of pipe insulation. With Red on the step she was able to bend over the rail comfortably and stretch her arms out toward the bedposts on either side.

Carefully, but securely I tied each of her wrists to the bedposts, and then for good measure I bound her thighs to the vertical bars in in the frame.

"There we are Princess, all secured and ready for your punishment. What should it be tonight? Dishonesty usually warrants the cane does it not?".

"Noooooo. No Daddy, not the cane. I promise I'll be a good girl. I promise!", she started wriggling at that point, but those hours practicing the rope work had not been wasted, and no matter how she wriggled, she was held firmly in place.

"Not the cane? Are you sure Princess? It feels like it should be. . .", I had no intention of caning her tonight. I was right when I said the cane was for being dishonest with me. This was more of a game we were playing than an actual punishment. I was briefly disappointed that the custom flogger we'd ordered had not yet arrived, but then you can't rush quality workmanship.

"No Daddy, no cane, pleeeeeease. . .", she whined.

"Hmmm. . . very well", and I reached into the toybox and took out the paddle. It was broad and smooth, quite heavy and more 'thuddy' than 'stingy' as she would describe it.

I slid the cold paddle up her legs, sliding it under the kimono. She tried to pull away from it's touch, but obviously couldn't. As I slid up up over her cute round little ass, I flicked the material of the kimono up, so it fell around her back and shoulders, completely exposing her bare behind and stocking clad legs.

"So, how many times did you cum Princess? How many times did you break the rules?".

"Three", came back the mumbled reply.

"Three times? Three? Very well Princess, for each time, I think I will spank you six times with the paddle. How many times is that Princess?"

"Eighteen! Oh Daddy, not eighteen, please no. . . "

"You think that inappropriate? You would perhaps prefer twelve?", I asked artfully.

"Yes Daddy, yes. Twelve is much better".

"Very well, if you insist, twelve spankies from the paddle for each time you broke the rules it is".

"Noooooo! No! Not what I meant. You know that's not. . ."

THWACK!! The first blow cut her off mid-protest. The breath whooshed out of her lungs and she yelped in surprise.

"Owwww. . . Daddy, it hurts".

"Wouldn't be much of a punishment if it didn't hurt now would it?", I murmured into her ear.

"Oh, and you best keep count. I'm getting older and I sometimes forget these things, or get confused. So you need to count each one in turn OK Princess?"

"Yes Daddy. . . One."

"One? Have we started already? I don't remember that".

"Yes! Yes Daddy you started, that was one."

"Well Ok Princess, if you're sure. . ."

THWACK - I punctuated my sentence with another stroke, again catching her by surprise.

"Aaaargh. . . Two, that's two Daddy".

Slowly and methodically I spanked Red's behind. This wasn't a punishment spanking, this was a play spanking. The blows weren't that hard, just hard enough that she would feel like she'd been spanked when we were done. Had her ass warmed so to speak.

We got to sixteen, which Red dutifully called out in her quavery voice. Then on the seventeenth stroke, I slapped her much harder, a stinging blow that made her cry out and mutter something I was probably not meant to hear under her breath. Before she could regain her composure, I landed the eighteenth stroke on her other ass cheek, not a hard one this time, more like all the others again.

"Eighteen", said Red, with a slight clench of her ass cheeks.

"Eighteen? Are you sure it's eighteen?" I asked, pausing for a moment.

"Yes Daddy, eighteen. That's lots. Lots and lots."

"But it can't be eighteen. The last one was sixteen."

"No, the last one was seventeen Daddy. Seventeen".

"No, I'd remember if I'd heard you say seventeen. You must have lost count".

"No Daddy, I remember. It's eighteen now. Really it is."

"I guess there's no help for it, we'll have to start over again. We can't get the count wrong." I tried to sound reasonable and like I was just trying to do what was best for her, help her out.

"No. . . no Daddy".

THWACK - "Nineteen, Nineteen Daddy".

"No Princess, that would be one. Keep going now, or we could be here all night".

THWACK - "Twenty",

"No Princess, one. Come on, you can do it, you're a clever girl.

THWACK - This one slightly harder.

"Twenty-one"

"No Princess, still one. It will stay at one until you get it right".

THWACK - Much harder this time.

"How many is that Princess. Let me hear you say it".

"One! One Daddy, it's one".

"Good girl, I knew you'd work it out eventually".

THWACK - softer this time, now she is being a good girl.

"Two", she whimpers, clearly thinking that it is still a long way to the 3 dozen.

===============

THWACK

"Thirty-six Daddy, thirty-six", she exclaims as the last blow lands. She really does look red now. Her ass is glowing and as I move my hand closer to it I can feel the heat radiating from it. But it's a good spanking. No broken skin, and little likelihood of any long term bruising as the paddle spreads the impact across her skin.

Her breath is coming in shallow gasps, while the inverted position is causing the blood to rush to her head. The sight of her red behind has caused the blood to to rush to an entirely different part of my body. I'm hard and throbbing eager for release.

I move up behind her, my hands going to my belt and undoing my trousers. They drop in a puddle at my feet and I step out of them. I run my hand over her hot tender skin drawing another involuntary moan from her. I push my Batman boxers down to my knees and stroke my cock.

I can see the spanking hasn't done anything to reduce how horny she is feeling. The insides of her thighs are glistening with the pussy juices that have been running down them the whole time. I crouch a little behind her, and slide my cock between her thighs and up toward her pussy. By the time the head is approaching the lips, it is completely coated in pussy juices.

"So Princess. Whose wet little pussy is this?" I nudge at the entrance.

"Mine Daddy", she cries out, trying to move her hips enough to slide me inside.

I slap her hard on the behind causing her to cry out again.

"Whose pussy was that Princess?"

"Yours Daddy, always yours, only yours. Yours to use how you want, when you want".

"That's better Princess. Yes it's my pussy, and I'm going to fuck it here and now until I cum deep inside it". At those words I feel her thighs clench together and she again tries to move down onto my cock.

"I'm going to fuck my little pussy. Use it to get me off, like a little warm fleshlight. You've already had your cummies. This is for me".

With that I thrust forward, pressing her hips into the bed frame as my cock sinks into her sopping wet pussy in a single stroke. She lets out a low guttural growl as I penetrate her, and I feel her try and clench her pussy round the head of my cock.

This isn't going to be a marathon, or soft, tender or even loving. This is going to be fucking, hard and deep on every stroke. Each time I thrust into her, my hips slap against her hot spanked behind. Each time I pull out I squeeze her ass cheeks together, increasing the pressure on my cock.

It's fast, animalistic. Her bound form thrashing limply as I hammer into her. Cries coming from her incoherently as I fuck her. It doesn't take long I and I can feel the climax approaching. I'm gonna cum.

"You ready to take Daddy's cum Princess?", I growl thrusting harder into her.

"No. . . not yet. . . so close. . . ", she pants.

"Close or not, I told you I was just gonna use you", the words cut off as with a few final thrusts I grunt that I'm cumming and shoot my load deep inside her.

"Ah. . . Ah. . . Ah . . . ", the words and the feeling of me cumming are all she needs to push her that last little bit to the edge and to cum. Her legs are shaking and she starts to sob uncontrollably as her pussy clenches round my cock.

I hold her steady until she starts to come down again then deftly untie the ropes holding her before drawing her onto the bed and into my arms. Her head rests on my chest as the sobbing subsides and her breathing returns to normal.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Princes, what is it?", I cuddle her tighter too me.

"I love you Daddy". She nuzzles in to my shoulder and sighs.

"I know. I love you too Princess", I say, kissing the top of her head.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Princess?"

"I'm still hungry. What have we got to eat. .?"

===============