Religious Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up!"

Pastor Jill clutched at the collar in a vain attempt to get it off ... but complied ...

"Good girl," Dr. Sasha said.

Joan lied on her back without a fight. "Oh, Deity, preserve my faith!"

Her arms and legs were strapped down.

"You've been such a bad girl," Lana said, brushing her frazzled hair aside. "You must now know pain."

Her mouth was stuffed with a ball gag. Lana straddled Joan and fondled her breasts. Joan shook her head as her eyes watered and her muffled protests fell on deaf ears. Lana squeezed ever, ever so gently until milk seeped from the captive's erect nipples.

"Remember when we used to do this to each other?" Lana asked. "Remember how much you loved it, Poca? Remember how much you loved it when I drank your delicious milk?"

Joan couldn't bear to watch herself get defiled, so she stared at the ceiling and prayed that The Deity would take her away from this ghastly place ... But then she noticed that the ceiling right above her was painted in the shape of a black-and-white spiral ...

Lana licked and sucked Joan's tits. She licked her lips. "Mm ... So good ..."

Lana then proceeded to tickle Joan's stomach and armpits, and the sound of her muffled laughter got Lana so excited. While crouching over her brainwashed lover, she rubbed her clit with one hand and tickled her with the other.

She then cummed on Joan, who screamed. When she was finished, Lana got off and stood before Joan's tiny bare feet. She tickled them ... and massaged them ... and kissed them so, so gently. Joan curled her toes and scrunched her soles in a vain attempt to avoid feeling any sensation.

"Aw, Poca, don't be like that," Lana said. "You loved it when I played with your feet. Remember? You loved your pedicures and massages—no other princess loved pampering more than you ..."

Joan said nothing as she stared at the ceiling ...

Lana blew a raspberry on each of Poca's soles and then removed her gag. Joan breathed heavily and swallowed.

"Lana, if you fear The Deity's awesome wrath, then you'll let me go!" Joan pleaded.

"Joan, if you admit that you love me, then I will," Lana responded.

Joan shook her head. "No ... no, I can't! I can't love you because you're a lesbian! You're a sinner!"

"I thought you were supposed to love the sinner but hate the sin."

Joan quickly tried to find a response, but couldn't ... Was it because of Lana's counterpoint, or because Lana started rubbing Joan's clit? She couldn't tell ...

And Joan squirted a stream of cum that Lana rubbed all over her face.

"You're mother's a bitch," Lana said. "She's immoral and evil, taking advantage of people for her own benefit."

"That's not true!"

"She brainwashed you to be her perfect little slave when she found out about us! She's ruined so many other lives! C'mon, Joan! Don't you remember?"

"I ... I ..." Joan screamed. "I can't! Don't make me, please! My head hurts ..."

Lana sighed. "Then let's give you some medicine."

Joan's head was strapped down so she couldn't move it, and her eyes were pronged open. Lana manned the control panel, and the ceiling painting started moving ... As it spun outward, and Joan felt more and more relaxed ...

"Listen to my voice and only my voice," Lana intoned. "Remember who you really are, Joan, not who your mother wants you to be. Can you do that for me, Poca?"

The spirals seemed to envelope her in a light gray mist ... "I ... I ... maybe ..."

Pastor Jill rattled the cage. "Don't lis—ahh!" She clutched her neck.

"Shut up," Dr. Sasha said. "You might learn something."

"What do you remember about us?" Lana continued.

"I ... I remember a highway, and ... and we kissed, and we kept everything a secret ..."

"Right. Why was that?"

"Because ... my past ... my mother ... she spied on us, caught us having—ahh!" She started sobbing.

Lana turned off the spiral and rushed to her lover's side. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, Lana, I'm so sorry ..."

Lana's teary eyes stung as she unpronged and unstrapped Joan. The ex-convert sat up, and the two women hugged and cried.

"I love you so much," Lana said. "And this time, I've got you."

"You must really love me to go through all this trouble," Joan said. "I'm so sorry for everything ... It's all my—"

"No, it's not," Lana said, wiping Joan's tears.

"Yeah, yeah, I ..."

Joan hopped off of the table and walked toward her mother.

"You," she said with a sneer. "This is all your fault."

"The hell it is!" Pastor Jill spat. "I'll get all of you for this! You dykes ruined my greatest creation! How could you have undone my brainwashing so quickly?"

"Perhaps there's truth in what they say about love conquering all," Dr. Sasha said.

"Sounds about right to me," Joan said. "I hate you, Mother. You must hate me, too."

"I love the sinner but hate the sin."

"But I'm not a sinner, mother, nor have I sinned. I'm me."

"No! No, you're not!" Pastor Jill screeched as she shook the cage. "They've turned you against me!"

"You've done that yourself," Dr. Sasha said. "Now come, you shitty little cunt. It's your turn."

Lana opened the cage as Dr. Sasha prodded the pastor out and forced her to crawl toward the table. Her tight ass was shocked a few times when she refused to jump on, but she obeyed in the end.

"Joan, would you like to help us?" Dr. Sasha asked.

Joan found a spot on the far wall and stood there. "That's all right. She's in capable hands."

"Suit yourself. Why don't you go upstairs and take a nice, hot shower?"

And Joan did so.

Pastor Jill was strapped down and her collar was removed, but then she was ball-gagged. Dr. Sasha took a vibrator from the wall and excited her clit. She removed the toy, and the pastor gushed cum like a geyser. The conservative cunt arched her back and emitted a deep, throaty scream. The vibrator was taken away and then reapplied every few seconds. And every few seconds, the devotee squirted up a storm ...

Lana got on top of the table and straddled the captive, licking her from between her tits up to her chin. She spat in her face and bit her neck, and held her nose closed every few seconds.

"Do you think she's had enough, doc?"

"I don't know, Lana. Let's ask her."

Lana removed the gag. "How do you feel?"

Pastor Jill cried, her eyes streaming tears. "Make it stop, please ..."

"We can't, you weak cunt," said Dr. Sasha. "Only you can make it stop."

"O Good Deity, rescue me—"

Lana grabbed her prey's neck and squeezed just enough to let her breathe but also cause pain. Pastor Jill couldn't concentrate on finishing her prayer, not even in her head. It didn't help that Dr. Sasha began administering falaka to her bare feet, the whip's leather straps stinging her soles and toes.

"Oh, my, your feet are so pretty and pedicured," Dr. Sasha said. "Let's ugly them up, shall we?"

"No—ah! No!" the pastor managed to wheeze.

"I suggest you use a candle to show her the way, Dr. Sasha."

"What a wonderful idea, Lana!"

And so the falaka ceased.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you so much!" Pastor Jill said, her face a mask of tears and snot.

Lana slapped the pastor a few times. "Don't thank us yet, dumb-ass."

Dr. Sasha lit a candle from the shelf and slowly walked back to Pastor Jill's feet. She held the candle upside down on an angle, allowing the hot, liquid wax to drip onto one of her red soles.

And once it did, the reverend's eyes bulged and her mouth opened as wide as it could. Her blood-curdling cry of pain was muffled, however, this time by Lana suffocating her with her tits.

Joan smiled to herself ...

And the pastor's body spasmed in a desperate attempt to break free. She tried curling her toes and scrunching her soles, hoping that that would make the burning wax tolerable ...

But it didn't.

The wax quickly crusted on her feet, and Dr. Sasha roughly scratched the dried pieces off.

I don't deserve this! Pastor Jill thought. This isn't fair! What have I ever done? Why won't The Deity rescue me?

Lana allowed Pastor Jill to breathe, and the captive gasped and blurted out, "Ow help me Deity! Ahh!" Her lower lip quivered and chest heaved.

Lana and Dr. Sasha released the pastor, only to ball-gag her and tie her wrists to her ankles. Her muffled pleas fell on deaf ears as she tried to close her legs, an action that caused her to wobble back and forth.

Lana twisted Pastor Jill's tits. "Stop that, you twat."

Pastor Jill obeyed. Lana once again straddled the cleric, but this time the captive had a clear view of the woman's smooth butt cheeks and vagina. Lana farted, and then lapped at Pastor Jill's clit with her tongue.

The cleric tried to fight the feeling ... the good, good feeling ... but found it difficult ...

"You know, pastor," Dr. Sasha said, "womanhood is a beautiful thing, so much so that a woman doesn't have to conform to conventional norms."

And Dr. Sasha took off her pants and underwear ... and entered Pastor Jill's tight asshole.

The devout cunt didn't like those words, nor did she like the dildo being stuck in ... No, wait ... this didn't feel—

Pastor Jill squealed like a pig. She's a trans! she thought. O Deity, save me! Save me! Save me ... save ... oh ...

Her eyes rolled back as Dr. Sasha's hard cock slid in and out, in and out, and Lana's tongue slowly licked her vagina ...

Pastor Jill tried to focus her mind, tried to steel herself against the excitement flowing through her body ... but just as she was getting used to it, it stopped.

Lana got off of her captive and ungagged her.

"Vile creature!" Pastor Jill spat at Dr. Sasha. "You ... you're no woman ..."

No one answered.

"Didn't you hear me?"

No one answered.

Lana knelt before Pastor Jill's butt and fingered her asshole. Dr. Sasha—

"No! Please! I don't want to carry your seed! Please!" the cleric begged.

No one answered.

Dr. Sasha penetrated Pastor Jill, and developed a steady rhythm before rushing for a couple of seconds and then taking her thick meat out entirely. At that moment, Lana stopped fingering their captive. Pastor Jill then squirted into the air, her butt jigging as she moaned deeply.

"What a glorious sight and sound," said Lana, standing up.

"Mm, good girl," said Dr. Sasha.

Pastor Jill strained to look up at her owners. Her eyes were teary and face was contorted in a mixture of pain and relief.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" she said through sobs.

Dr. Sasha entered the pastor again. "Oh ... oh ... yes, here it comes ..." She threw her head back ...

"No ... no ..." Pastor Jill said, shaking her head.

Dr. Sasha ignored the twat's protests, shooting her load into Pastor Jill and only taking her penis out when she was done. Lana sucked the cum out of the captive's vagina, held it in her mouth, and dumped it into Pastor Jill's mouth.

The devout dumbass had no choice but to drink it down in one gulp, since Lana held her nose and mouth closed. The pastor coughed some up, and Lana used the pastor's hair to wipe her mouth.

"Thank you," the pastor whispered.

"You're very welcome," Lana said, lightly stroking the devotee's face.

"Yes, indeed," Dr. Sasha said. "It sounds as if we're making progress. So ... let's give her some respite."

And Pastor Jill's feet and stomach were promptly tickled. And she laughed and begged for her captors to stop ... but part of her didn't really mean it ...

Then she was released and laid on her stomach. She was hogtied, and her two big toes were tied together. Dr. Sasha inserted a butt plug into Pastor Jill, who yelped, and then worshipped and massaged her bare feet.

Lana stripped naked and stood before the cleric. Her clean-shaven lady-hole was centimeters away from the captive's mouth. Pastor Jill opened wide and stuck her tongue out, but couldn't reach the pussy.

"Work for it, you cunt—we all know you want it," Lana said, stroking the captive's hair.

The pastor squirmed toward the vagina, and Lana stepped back.

"No! Please! Give it to me—just a taste!" Pastor Jill screamed.

Lana walked forward. The captive giggled uncontrollably, and her tongue licked Lana's vagina, penetrating the torturer, who moaned and ran her fingers through the little shit's hair. Lana cummed right into Pastor Jill's face, and the dumb devotee relished getting her face washed with a woman's natural juice.

When Lana was finished, she switched roles with Dr. Sasha.

"Remember," Dr. Sasha said, "that you must always look into my eyes when giving a blowjob and never use your teeth. Understand?"

Pastor Jill looked up at her mistress with saucer eyes and did her best to nod. Dr. Sasha then touched herself, stroking her flaccid cock ever so gently till it was long and hard ...

And instantly any hate that Pastor Jill had disappeared as she instinctively opened her mouth to receive her mistress's gift. Dr. Sasha stuffed her thick meat into Pastor Jill's mouth, and the captive looked up into her mistress's eyes ... Oh, how crisp and blue they were!

It was so hard to breath, until Pastor Jill remembered to breath through her nose. Her lips almost touched Dr. Sasha's balls ... and her eyes started to tear up ... and thick strands of saliva streamed out of her mouth, hitting the floor with a noticeable tapping sound.

And just when Pastor Jill thought that she'd choke to death, Dr. Sasha threw her head back, moaned deeply, and cummed in the pastor's mouth. Pastor Jill felt the warm semen hit the back of her throat, and she swallowed, never wanting it to end.

But it did once her mistress began to steadily shrivel in her mouth. Dr. Sasha took herself out of her captive, stood on her toes, and rubbed her balls on Joan's lips. The devout slave kissed and licked them, saliva and semen seeping from her mouth.

"Quote The Writ to me, dumbass," Dr. Sasha said.

"'Let happiness be your life as you rejoice ...'" Pastor Jill said.

"Hmm, I think there's more to it than that, but it'll do." Dr. Sasha stepped back. "She is such a good girl, isn't she, Lana?"

"And her soles are so soft and smooth, Dr. Sasha."

"I know ... Whom do you serve, Pastor Jill?" Dr. Sasha asked.

"You," Pastor Jill said.

"Whom do you also serve?" Lana asked.

"You," Pastor Jill said.

"And who else?" the lesbians asked in unison.

"No one ..."

At that moment, Joan came back downstairs.

"Are you sure?" Dr. Sasha asked.

"I serve my daughter."

"Good girl."

Pastor Jill was then untied and fed kibble. Granted, she had to eat out of a dog bowl on the floor on all fours, but she was fed ... by her daughter.

"I can't believe she's acting this way," Lana said.

"She acts like a bully to make herself feel big, powerful, and important," Dr. Sasha said. "Something must have happened in her past to make her act this way."

"Is that a professional diagnosis?" Lana asked.

"Well—"

"Mistresses, I'm done," Pastor Jill said meekly.

And Joan promptly kicked her in the stomach.

"Don't you ever interrupt people when they're talking, you fucking piece of shit!" She inspected the bowl, and pointed at it. "And you're nowhere near done! Look! There are crumbs everywhere! Lick it clean, you stupid, smelly old cunt!"

And without any argument, Pastor Jill obeyed her daughter to the letter.

"I can tell you right now, Doctor, that she's always been an intolerable asshole. I never knew my father, so he was the smart one for leaving when he did. She never talked about her past, and frankly, I don't want to know it. I just want her punished."

She then whispered something to Dr. Sasha and Lana, who both nodded in agreement ...

When Pastor Jill was officially finished eating, she was tied to the table on her back.

"Please, no more," Pastor Jill pleaded. "Stop torturing me."

They didn't respond. Dr. Sasha manned the control panel, flipping switches and pushing buttons. Then she strapped their slave's head down so she couldn't move it and pronged her eyes open. Every so often Joan administered drops of water into them.

"No! No! Not this! Please!" the pastor screamed. "I'll do anything! I'll shut down the temple! I'll turn everyone back to normal! I promise!"

Lana sat before Pastor Jill's bare feet, massaging and worshipping them ever, ever so gently ...

"What more do you want from me?" Pastor Jill cried.

Then the ceiling started moving ... The spiral painting rotated slowly, the swirling black and white lines turning inward this time. Pastor Jill had no choice but to watch ...

"Relax and lose yourself," Joan intoned. "Relax and open yourself up."

"To what?"

"The truth. The truth about yourself. The truth about your religion. ... You've been lying to yourself. You've hurt yourself, me, and so many others."

Pastor Jill said nothing as her watery eyes reflected the hypnotic spiral, as pools of water would moonlight ...

"Mother, you ruined my life, breaking my mind and spirit to conform to your will instead of your own—not The Deity's, but your own," Joan said.

Lana lightly kissed the tip of each toe.

"You're nothing but a hypocrite. You're also a scared, weak little shit to break so easily and quickly."

Pastor Jill opened her mouth, but forgot what she was going to say ... She couldn't explain it, but she felt herself get sucked into the spiral ... And it felt so good ... feeling lighter than air ... She shuddered as she felt Lana lightly lick and kiss her arches ...

"You're a filthy little cunt, Mother. I hate you."

The spiral spun faster. Pastor Jill's breathing increased ... She knew nothing save the soothing touches of Lana, the drops of water in her eyes, her daughter's voice, and the spiral ...

Deity help her, it was sucking her in ... Speaking of which, she did suck: She sucked as a mother and a community and religious leader. She sucked as a person, and the only way to redeem herself was to suck ... suck women ... suck tits, suck toes, suck fingers, suck clits, suck lips, suck earlobes ...

Oh, her daughter's words made so much sense!

Pastor Jill smiled as tears flowed from her eyes and her skin broke out in goose-bumps. Oh, how she loved women!

But she also loved cocks—hard, thick, meaty cocks in her pussy, in her mouth, in her butthole ... And the only way she could get such satisfaction was not from men—how revolting!—but from women. Women who came to terms with who they truly are, women who decided to live their lives on their own terms and no one else's ...

She wanted, demanded to swallow a woman's warm load, feel it stick to her throat ...

Pastor Jill salivated at the thought ... She yearned for the taste of girl-dick ...

And then she fell asleep, as per her daughter's order. The cleric was then moved into Room 101 ...

When Pastor Jill woke up, her head throbbed and muscles ached. It hurt to move, and she soon found out why.

She lied on her back on a small table against a wall. Her arms and legs were positioned straight up in the air, her wrists and ankles clamped to the wall. Pastor Jill's neck was craned forward so that she had a perfect view of her naked tits, vagina, and asshole.

"What ... what's this?"

Pastor Jill struggled to get out, to make sense of her predicament ... The room was small and had no windows.

But then she noticed the machine in front of her. It was a vibrator with two dildos sticking out of it. On top of it was a hypnotic spiral. It stood on three legs, which were bolted to the floor. There were many wires and panels coming out of it ...

And behind it were her captors and daughter ... They stood in the shadows, the only light in the room being a bulb shining down on the pastor.

"How dare you treat me like this ..."

"Do you want Dr. Sasha's cock, Mother?" Joan asked.