Religious Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JFGargiulo
JFGargiulo
18 Followers

Pastor Jill's eyes turned glassy for a moment and she licked her lips. Against her better judgment, she said through gritted teeth, "Yes ... But it's so wrong ..."

The protrusions from the machine were wedged into Pastor Jill's tight poo-hole and vagina. A CD was inserted into the back of the vibrator, and headphones, the wire for which connected to the machine, covered her ears.

"I hope you like the vibrator," Lana said, smiling. "It's been a labor of love for some time."

Pastor Jill couldn't look directly up, but she did note that there was one wire coming out of each side of the vibrator, and they ran up the wall to two small space heaters. They were on shelves, mounted to the wall, and right next to her bare soles.

"I feel sorry for those poor, tender tootsies of yours ..."

"I'll get all of you for this!" Pastor Jill seethed. "I will see you all rot in fiery damnation! I will see you all waste away in never-ending purgatory! And I—and I alone—will be exalted in the highest of heavens!"

"Oh, shut the fuck up," Joan said.

She flipped a switch to turn the machine on, and turned all of its knobs on high. The dildo in her ass glided in and out, in and out ever, ever so carefully, while the one in her lady-hole vibrated. The heaters scorched her soles. The spiral spun inward quickly ... much quicker than the one over the table ...

And a recording played in her ears ... And Pastor Jill let her subconscious mind hear every word as her conscious mind took pleasure from the machine ... got sucked in by the machine ...

And she spoke ... spoke gibberish as her eyes glazed over, as her head lolled to one side, and then the other ... as her eyes rolled back in her head ...

She spat out unintelligible sounds and syllables, blew raspberries and spat, trilled her tongue violently, screeched out an octave that she didn't even know existed ...

Joan knew that if her mother were conducting a service, then her parishioners would point to her behavior as The Divine speaking to her ... If they saw her now, well ... then they'd probably say the same thing ...

Joan, Lana, and Dr. Sasha walked out of the room, closing and locking the door behind them. They walked up the staircase, leaving their prisoner to her Visions and New Way of Thinking ...

Joan put her position as the new head pastor of the Temple of Wayward Souls to good use. It was a long and arduous process, but with the help of her lover and Dr. Sasha, she undid the brainwashing of her parishioners. This work led up to her main goal of closing down the temple and congregation.

Lana and Joan sold Pastor Jill's mansion, donating the proceeds to nonprofits and funds that support LGBTQ rights. The Temple and its grounds were deconsecrated and sold to the town to be used as a community center.

Throughout all of this, they moved in with Dr. Sasha, and the three of them lived peacefully thereafter.

No one ever again spoke of Pastor Jill, and over time, people forgot about her ...

It's impossible to know how long Pastor Jill has been in Room 101 ...

What she didn't know—what she'll never know—was that a battery panel was on the vibrator. As long as the long-lasting, energy-saver light bulb was on, then the vibrator would be on. And if the bulb went out, then a specially designed sound battery would power the vibrator.

As long as her unconscious mind accepted the never-ending subliminal message of never needing to sleep, eat, drink, or relieve herself, then she'd always know the feeling of pleasure ...

The pleasure of having thick girl-cock stuffed down her throat ... the pleasure of sucking on a woman's bare tits ... the pleasure of being a lowly submissive ... the pain of having her soles burned in punishment of her sins ...

Did she have visions? Only of pleasure, and that was perfectly acceptable, because she heard—yes, she—was blessed enough to hear The Deity's voice on the recording tell her that all of this was Holy Writ.

Oh, how she loved and hated herself so much ...!

But it was worth every second being in her own hell ... and purgatory ... and heaven ...

JFGargiulo
JFGargiulo
18 Followers