Relinquishing Her Autonomy Ch. 08

Story Info
A surprise ending to the evening, and a shift in roles.
997 words
4
5.9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8 - A SURPRISE ENDING TO THE EVENING, AND A SHIFT IN ROLES

Later that evening, alone in her room, she performs her nightly 20-minute ritual of submission, then showers, and prepares for bed. Her Master and his lover dismissed her after she served them earlier, and she was ordered to return to her room for the night, with no indication as to what he and his lover would do for the rest of the evening. She wonders if he would take her back to his home again, and spend the night together in each other's arms.

But it is not for her to ponder such things. It would be as he wishes, and she would feel content and satisfied that he is where he wants to be, and with whom he wants to be.

He had highly praised her for her loyal service to him and his lover earlier in the evening. Indeed, he was very, very pleased. And that's all she needed. These pleasant thoughts fill the mind that her Master owns, as she drifts off to sleep, with legs parted, per the established rules.

Suddenly, she is awakened at the sound of the bedroom door opening. Being trained well, she knows that Master would not want her to turn suddenly as if she has any say regarding who is entering or why. So she remains obediently still, wondering if perhaps he has come to retrieve something, or perhaps he and his lover have come to demand more of her services.

The mind he owns does not fret, for she knows it will be as he wishes.

She feels the person approach the bed, but does not sense that it is her Master. The covers are lifted and the person softly crawls into bed next to her.

"It's Master's Lover. Don't speak. Just listen."

The woman presses her naked body against Camila's back, and gently begins to caress her body, Master's property, as she speaks.

"Dearest, I am here to serve you. You see, I am not actually a former lover of your Master from long ago. I have my own Master of many years. My Master loaned me to your Master for this weekend. This was a test of your submission to your Master. And it was my Master's test for me as well, to serve another man and assume the role of a dominant over his slave. My Master has never shared me with a man or woman, and sending me on this mission was something very challenging and new for me.

"We both performed extremely well for our Masters tonight.

"However, while your test is complete, my assignment is not yet done.

"Now, I am to be your reward for your excellent behavior this evening. You accepted another woman entering your home with your Master and you were willing to please him by serving her. You did not hesitate, you did not resist. You were the perfect slave, serving him unconditionally. So now I am your property for the rest of the night. I am to pleasure you, however you wish. Then, if I am so fortunate, I will find my Master just as pleased with me when I am returned to him tomorrow.

"Your Master says that you may dominate me, if you'd like, or you may ask me to dominate you as earlier. You may close your eyes and lose yourself in orgasm alone if you'd like. You may imagine any past fantasy that he has taken away from you all these months. You may choose to use any of the instruments set up in this bedroom on me, or order me to use them on you. You may do anything you like, Miss. I am your servant.

"And my name is Beatrice. Or you may call me slave.

"I am finished conveying your Master's message."

Camila remains quiet for a moment, taking a deep breath, attempting to wrap the mind that her Master owns around this freedom and power that she has just been granted for the rest of the night - with this beautiful woman, who dominated her earlier in the evening.

After some moments, she gently turns toward the woman, looks into her eyes and softly, almost lovingly, caresses her face. They share a warm smile.

"Beatrice," she says with a pause. "I do not wish to dominate you, and I do not wish for you to dominate me. Tonight we will be what we are - two submissives. And we will explore each other as we wish. We will be equals, Beatrice. Together we will navigate through the night. I would like for us to explore each other's threshold for pain with clamps and suction devices and whips and paddles, if that is appealing to you. I want us to open each other's vaginas wide, so we may fully enter each other's warmth and wetness and explore the beauty that lies inside.

"I want us to experience orgasms, by whatever means each of us prefers. I want to share our fantasies and speak of them as we pleasure each other and ourselves. If you choose to join me in pain, I would like us to tend to each other's soreness afterward with soft caresses and kisses. I would like us to fall asleep in each other's arms in exhaustion.

"I want us to give ourselves to each other for this one night and appreciate what and who we are - equal slaves.

"And importantly, I would like for each of us to return to our Master tomorrow, inspired to more deeply submit and serve them, in humble appreciation for this lovely gift they have given us tonight.

"This is how I choose to use this freedom I have been granted tonight. Tell me, beautiful Beatrice. Would you like this too?"

Beatrice leans in and kisses Camila passionately, then whispers quietly, "Yes, Camila, I want that. I want all of that. Tonight we are free together."