Eva's Creation Ch. 01

Story Info
Eva develops a dominant A.I.
4.9k words
4.78
10.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! It sure has been awhile! For anyone following my "Who Needs Willpower" story, don't worry, I am still planning on continuing that work! But I had been working on another project as well, and wanted to share it with you guys! Writing chastity and orgasm denial stories is always really fun for me, but I wanted to write one with some more futuristic technology. So here is a cyberpunk themed story!

A soft buzz of electronics filled Eva's dark room, interrupted only by sporadic clicks of a mouse. It was void of natural light, completely dark save the gentle blue glow of several computer screens. Eva sighed as she browsed, her cheek resting on her hand, elbow propped up on her desk.

She had white hair that came down to her shoulders, draping across her face in an unkempt mess. Her slender form was covered only by a large black T-shirt, large enough to be slipping off a shoulder. Eva's eyes glazed over as she scrolled, her attention slipping as boredom overcame her.

Calling Eva a genius was an understatement. School was trivial to her. She was years younger than her peers throughout her entire childhood, graduating with a doctorate in robotics and computer science at 18. Her biggest challenge wasn't her academics, but her social life. Not many students wanted to hang out with a girl half their age and twice their mind. But Eva tried not to worry over it. She told herself they'd be dry company anyways.

Since graduating, Eva hadn't really left her apartment. She didn't bother with work, developing an A.I. only a few weeks after graduating. It managed her finances, analyzing news cycles and statistics to trade stocks autonomously, generating around 30,000 credits a month. It did more than that. It managed the maintenance of her life completely, from paying rent to ordering food to be delivered.

Eva's lids were heavy. She looked at the time. 0900. As good a time as any.

She didn't have much of a reason to keep a regular schedule. With no job to attend or friends to interact with, she might as well have not even owned a clock. She spent almost all of her time on the internet, gaming or scrolling endlessly. It completely consumed her attention. Well, that and one other thing.

She pushed back from her desk, her chair tilting as she stretched her arms above her head. Her T-shirt slid up as she stretched, revealing a pair of black panties to the darkened room. She felt a twinge of arousal. Despite already finishing three times today, she might as well finish again. She got up from her chair, her shirt brushing against her bare thighs as she walked to her bed. Her bare feet on her wooden floors sounded loud against the silence of her world.

Eva stood by her bed, stripping off her shirt and tossing it to the ground. She wiggled her hips as she slid her thumbs into her panties, pushing them down to drop around her ankles. She sat on her bed, opening a drawer in her nightstand. Her excitement grew as she peered inside. One after the other, she pulled out the toys she planned on using: Nipple clamps, a gag, hand and ankle cuffs, and her pleasure belt.

The nipple clamps were alligator style. She screwed them on, not too tight, but just tight enough. She shook her chest, making sure they wouldn't fall off if she squirmed about. Her boobs were small and perky, hardly jiggling as she shook. She felt her arousal growing with every shake.

Eva grabbed her belt. It was very similar to a chastity belt, except instead of preventing pleasure, it guaranteed it. Locked in its base was a 5 inch dildo, as well as a vibrator that pressed directly into her clit. She slid it in, biting her lip in pleasure and anticipation. She clasped the lock shut, trapping the belt around her.

Next were her cuffs. Both her ankle and handcuffs were padded, allowing her to struggle against them without pain. Her ankle cuffs had a chain about a foot long between them, while her handcuff's chain was only two inches. Her cuffs were locked with bluetooth control, allowing her to program how or when they would be unlocked.

Eva clasped her ankle cuffs on, excitement building with every click of the ratchet. She wiggled her feet, listening to the clink of the chain. She grabbed her gag, a penis gag about two inches long; enough to fill her entire mouth without forcing her to gag. She put it in, latching it tight behind her head.

She grabbed her VR headset as her blindfold, powering it on. She rolled to her side, pulling her legs as far back as possible, wrapping the chain of her wrist cuffs around her ankle cuffs, locking her into a hogtie.

Eva moaned softly into her gag, struggling against her binds. Every wiggle rubbed her chest against her bed, gently tugging her clamps. Eva's belt activated, causing her body to tense at the sudden stimulation. She groaned into her gag, legs wiggling as she tried to grind her hips into her bed.

Despite already cumming several times today, her body was quick to react. She felt her pleasure building up, creeping up to the edge. Her breath quickened as she teetered. Finally, just as she felt herself about to slip over, the vibrations stopped.

Eva loved self bondage. She loved the feeling of being truly helpless and trapped. She didn't like timed self bondage, or having the ability to unlock herself whenever she pleased. So she decided to code herself a more interactive challenge.

Once she was fully restrained, her program would activate. Using a neural implant chip, her belt could read whenever she was about to orgasm. Until she completed a certain challenge, her cuffs would remain locked, and her belt would continue edging her on repeat. She didn't get to choose what the challenge was, and depending on the challenge, she could spend hours in torment.

Since most of the challenges would be too easy for her focused mind, she gave herself a disadvantage. Before the challenge would even be revealed, she would be edged 10 times.

Eva struggled on her bed. Bound, gagged and blindfolded, all she could focus on was the pleasure between her legs. With the vibrations pressing directly into her clit along with the wiggling and vibrating dildo, her edges came quickly. She squirmed with every edge, feeling her focus weaken and dull as the need to cum began to build.

Tenth edge complete. Today's challenge: Complete an escape in under 20 minutes.

Her goggles booted up an escape room game. Eva groaned in annoyance. She had played this game before. The average time to escape was around an hour for most players. She could escape in 20 minutes with ease if she was playing normally, but she could already feel the fog of arousal.

Eva was panting by the end of her first room. 28 minutes. She could feel herself leaking against her inner thighs, writhing as her body tried to escape its pleasure. But no matter how much she thrashed, her cuffs wouldn't budge, and her belt wouldn't loosen. She was edged another 11 times during the room, each one causing her to freeze in frustration, bucking against the bed in desperation rather than solving the puzzles before her.

Room 2: 22 minutes and another 16 edges. Eva groaned into her gag. She clawed into her own butt, dragging her nipple clamps against the bed. She moaned in frustration, arousal coursing through her body, causing her to quake and clench around the dildo inside her.

Her next room began as she was desperately trying to grind, its start almost slipping her attention. Eva took a few deep breaths, trying to push her throbbing arousal out of her mind. She had to focus, the games were getting harder and harder with every passing edge. If she let it go too long, she could be trapped edging for hours. A mistake she had committed several times before.

Her quivering clit was a parasite to her focus, constantly beckoning her to ignore the game and submit to the pleasure. She would find herself staring off into space, humping fruitlessly. As if the belt couldn't read her very body, and she'd somehow sneak an orgasm. Nothing could degrade her mind like arousal. Each time she would grunt at herself angrily, pushing the desperation from her mind and forcing herself to focus.

Eva's panic grew as she raced through the room, her eyes constantly darting to the clock floating in her field of vision. Every minute caused her body to tingle, a combination of excitement and stress. She had lost count of how many edges she had been forced to endure. She couldn't waste her already scarce focus any longer. She needed to escape. She needed to cum.

Congratulations! You escaped in 19 minutes and 36 seconds!

Eva nearly screamed into her gag in relief. Her cuffs unlatched, but she couldn't be bothered to work her hands free of them. She moaned and bucked as her belt pushed her to another edge. Her body convulsed, whimpering in joy when the vibrations didn't cut out.

Her body shook as she came, knees pressing together with every convulsion. One of her hands slipped out of its cuff, slapping against the bed. She was too tired to move it, all of her energy focused on her hips, grinding into her mattress as her convulsions passed.

Eva's breath was heavy as she laid still on her bed. Her body was rushed with endorphins. A familiar pleasure, but one she felt increasingly accustomed to. Her cuffs were still loosely attached to her ankles and right hand, still holding her in a half hogtie. It took her a few minutes to muster the energy to untangle herself. She placed her cuffs on her nightstand, rolling onto her back. She removed her gag and belt before finally removing her nipple clamps. She took a sharp breath with each clamp's removal.

Exhaustion overtook her. She didn't bother getting dressed, or even getting in the blankets. Her apartment would adjust its temperature if her neural chip read that her body was cold. She just grabbed the corner of her blanket, flipping it loosely over her for the weight.

"Lights," Eva spoke softly. Her computer screens shut off in unison, leaving her room in complete darkness.

-

Eva awoke in black, unable to tell the difference between open and closed eyes. She sat up, squeaking "Lights" again through a stretch. Her computer screens lit up, immediately resuming where she'd left off. She stared at them for a bit, before flopping back into bed. She looked down at herself in the dim blue light, feeling a twinge of arousal. She slipped a hand between her legs, when she suddenly stopped.

Did she really want to cum? She had been finishing several times a day for the past... while. She hardly even thought about it anymore, it was just a habit. She looked over to her nightstand. The self bondage and challenges made touching so much more enjoyable, but why? She thought about the times she had difficult challenges, enduring the torture of the belt for hours at a time, unsure of how long she'd be denied her release. Forced to helplessly endure the arousal. Her stomach tingled at the memories.

She crawled over to her nightstand, about to condemn herself to another edging session in search of that feeling. It wasn't enough though. She knew she would cum. She'd solve the challenge and get released just as she had a hundred times before.

"I need a dom..." She whispered under her breath, her brain and mouth realizing in the same moment. She felt a rush of excitement wash over her. That is exactly what she wanted. She wanted an edge she didn't know when would end. A challenge she couldn't beat.

She hopped up from her bed. She began pacing the floor, her thoughts running faster than she even remembered they could. She knew she wanted a dom, but how would she get one? She knew there was no hope of meeting one, even shut-ins were social butterflies to her. She'd hardly even had a conversation with a classmate throughout her whole life, let alone speak to someone about her sexual desires.

She couldn't order one either. There were numerous sex doll and worker companies which produced robotic semblances of life, right down to synthetic flesh and bone. For all intents and purposes, they were simply extremely strong humans on the outside. It was the inside that posed the problem.

Artificial intelligence was commonplace, but truly it was a stretch to call it that. Even her household manager wasn't a true A.I. It was simply a very efficient and advanced program. There was no purpose to create autonomous thinking intelligences. It was more apt to call them advanced machines. Programs with vast arrays of memory and understanding of the languages. Able to comprehend and execute advanced orders. But they didn't evolve, and they couldn't think. Only increase their memory stores to mimic learning with statistics. They could appear to think, depending on their orders and how well they were trained. But at their core, they were tools to command, programmed with Asimov's three laws of robotics.

She could command one to be her dom, but it would require an extensive preset of rules that she would enter. It wouldn't truly be her dom. If she ever seriously ordered it to let her cum, it would be bound to obey. It couldn't dominate her, and it couldn't surprise her. What she wanted was a true artificial intelligence, and she would need to develop it herself.

The first problem she would need to overcome: How could an A.I. enforce her denial? There were chastity belts that were bluetooth locked that she could buy. She figured she'd get one eventually, but she had a bit more of a radical idea in mind.

Eva had a neural link installed, just like most of the population. However, her's was incredibly advanced. She didn't spend much of her money, so when she wanted to get a neural chip, she had a surplus to spring for the most advanced chip on the market. The chip could read virtually everything from her body. Her emotions, her hormone levels, her body temperature, might as well cover everything but synapses per minute. She used this as an input for various subprograms that ran her environment. Taking information from her body and implementing it in the physical world was easy for her. But she wondered if she could do the opposite.

Her neural implant worked by receiving electrical signals directly from the brain and interpreting them, then sending its own electrical signals to her computer for use. But theoretically, it should be possible to reverse the flow. Send electrical signals from her computer for the chip to interpret, then send to her brain. Allowing her to control elements of her body. Perhaps even her ability to cum at all. A mental chastity belt. Inescapable, and uncheatable.

Eva rushed excitedly to her computer, eager to test her theory. The leather of her chair was cold against her bare skin, reminding her she was still naked from the night before. She was so consumed in thought she had forgotten. She looked towards her clothes on the floor. She softly bit her lip, before turning back to her computer to begin her work.

Eva spent the first day developing a user interface. She researched her neural implant, along with everything she could about the human body, from hormones and metabolism, down to nerve endings and cell production. She worked through the data from her neural implant, isolating different signals to different elements in her body. She performed test after test. She pinched herself in places to isolate nerves. She watched funny videos, sad videos, scary videos, sexy videos, everything she could think of, connecting the changes in her emotions to the changes in her chip's output.

After nearly fourteen hours, she had developed a rudimentary user interface. She built in several safeguards, preventing herself from altering her dopamine levels for instance, along with many others. She realized she could slip down a very slippery slope if she began artificially controlling her emotions.

Eva leaned back in her chair, letting out a satisfied sigh. It had been too long since she challenged herself to this degree. She missed it. She scrubbed through her U.I., studying it and admiring her work. Her eyes froze on one of her options.

Able to orgasm: True

Her stomach tossed in butterflies. She had to test her program, didn't she? Her heart raced. She highlighted the option, every click of her keyboard sent tingles through her body. She stared at her interface, before finally confirming her edit.

Able to orgasm: False

Eva exploded from her chair, scurrying over to her bed. She crawled across it, excitedly flipping around to lay on her back. Eva slid her fingers between her legs, closing her eyes in pleasure as she began to rub gentle circles around her clit. She was already wet and fairly close. Coding naked all day, thinking about the potential applications of her code got her very warmed up.

After a few minutes she was at the edge. Her hips bucked slowly as she rubbed. She spread her knees wide, as if getting better access would be what pushed her over. She continued for another minute, rubbing faster and faster, her hips following suit. But she didn't cum. Her body tingled and pulsed. It felt as though she would cum, but her body refused to give in. It wouldn't release the endorphins she craved.

She wouldn't lose to this. She grabbed her pleasure belt, slipping it on and locking it in place.

"Pleasure belt, lock and stimulate on max for one hour." Her belt made a quick beep in acknowledgment. After a brief pause, it came to life.

"Oh fuck..." Eva whispered, taken back by how powerful the belt felt against her already desperate clit. Her toes gripped into her blankets as her hands gripped her pillow. Her hips pushed into the air almost on their own, trying to press into the belt to get that little extra bit of stimulation.

"Goddd, c'mon... c'mon cummm," She whispered, trying to urge her body on. She gripped into her breasts, feeling her nails press against her skin. A minute passed. Then another. And another.

"Fuckk!" Eva groaned in frustration, rolling across her bed to her nightstand. She moved clumsily, frantically searching through her drawer before pulling out a vibrating wand. She pressed it against her belt, turning it on full power. Her eyes rolled up in pleasure, moaning as the vibrations shook her entire pelvis. She pressed with all her might, grinding her hips against it. She could hear how wet she was through the vibrations, and feel it on her inner thighs.

Time blurred as she strained to cum, the only marker being the burn in her glutes and arm from constantly pressing her hips to the wand. She panted, losing herself in her need. The belt suddenly stopped.

"No!" Eva yelled, tossing the wand to the side, still vibrating against the bed. She tore the belt off, desperately rushing to her computer. She scrolled through her program, quickly reinstating her ability to cum. She tried to make it back to her bed, but collapsed halfway on, unable to wait any longer.

"Yes yes yes yes yes..." Eva trailed off in pleasure, humping the corner of her mattress. Her body screamed as she pushed over the edge. Her toes curled in ecstasy, her body shaking with every convulsion. Her knees weakened as her body slipped to the floor, only her head resting on the base of her bed as she leaned against its frame.

Eva was still, aside from her raising and sinking chest with every heavy breath. This was it. This was what she wanted. With this, an A.I. could truly control whether or not she could cum. It could give her the sense of uncertainty and helplessness that she craved. Even with her body still tingling from her orgasm, she could feel her arousal rebuilding at the thought.

Eva crawled onto her bed, turning off the vibrator and pushing it to the side. She slumped against her mattress, burying her face in her pillow. She drifted off to sleep as her mind fantasized about the potential future to be.

12