Relishing Babyhood

Story Info
A pediatrician gets a lucrative offer from a young mother.
6.9k words
4.22
45.5k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunit13
Sunit13
60 Followers

A special thanks to Steve (CiaoSteve) for editing my story and raising its standard. Steve is a wonderful writer and editor. I wish him all success in all his future endeavors.

One of the characters in this story is a doctor. Doctors are a very important pillar in the society and this story by no means does disrespect their contribution to the society.

All characters in this story are above eighteen years of age.

There is no sex in this story. So avoid if you are searching for it.

**********************

It was just the last couple of patients to see before I could finally get the much deserved rest. Being a pediatrician was a dream job for any doctor. It repeatedly tested the tolerance zone of a person as well as his knowledge. The patient could speak little regarding its ailment‚ so it usually landed on the skill of the doctor to corroborate the history presented by the parents with the clinical examination when putting together the expert diagnosis.

The penultimate patient had a history of cough and fever. A congested throat brought me to a diagnosis of pharyngitis. I prescribed the required medicines but a few repeatedly irrelevant questions by the parents had pushed the threshold of my patience. Of course, I didn't shout at them and instead answered their queries in the most compliant manner.

That left me with the last patient for the day. It was a mother and her child. The sumptuous mother had dressed herself in the most expensive manner. Her face was full of innocence. On a quick scan‚ I realized that she had the perfect curves to make anyone wild. She was of average built and it seemed that pregnancy had failed to add up fat on her body. My eyes were mesmerized by her beauty. My bachelor mind wondered how lucky her husband would have been to perceive her nudity.

But one look at the child proved that the child was suffering from severe malnutrition. This was not a new thing in all the patients I was seeing. Mothers gave up breastfeeding with a wrong notion that it would affect the shape and size of their breasts and they wouldn't look beautiful again. Her attractive figure suddenly became a subject of hatred for me.

Losing my professionalism‚ I shouted at the lady.

"What is this that you have done to your baby? Don't you think you are a mother first?"

The mother was astounded upon hearing my outburst.

"What did I do, sir? I am feeding him many times a day but still he is not gaining any weight."

"You are lying," I shouted again. "This won't be his condition if you are feeding so many times."

"Why should I lie‚ sir? My breasts are hurting me so much but still I haven't given up breastfeeding."

With that‚ she burst into tears holding the baby in her arms. A woman's tears are her greatest weapons and if she is beautiful it could melt the hardest of souls. I was no exception to the rule. My anger calmed down immediately and I asked her.

"What's the age of the baby?"

"He is a month old."

"Put him on the weighing machine‚" I asked the mother.

The baby weighed less than 2.5 kilograms (approx. 5.51 pounds) and that confirmed my suspicion of severe malnutrition status.

"Now how is the pain?"

"It is severe. It seems as if my breasts will burst."

That meant her breasts were not properly drained during each session and I had an inkling that it had something to do with an improper latching.

"Do you have any symptoms of fever?" I asked.

"Yeah‚ I am feeling feverish since morning‚" She said.

I was now coming to a diagnosis of lactational mastitis. I had to correct her techniques.

"Can you breastfeed the baby now. Some of the problems might just to be with your feeding technique and relatively easy to resolve," I asked her.

We were alone in the room and she looked around in a sign of discomfort. My ethics alerted me that there was something wrong in my words. Privacy was important for the patient and I needed to make her comfortable.

"I'm sorry, I can call a female attendant to stand beside you if you prefer? Or, do you have some family members accompanying you?"

"Sorry sir, the problem is not you. I was just checking if there is no one else in this room. My husband is out of station and there is no one to accompany me."

She started unbuttoning the buttons of her blouse while I looked away to make her comfortable. When she finally took the baby to her breast, she alerted me.

"Here it is, sir."

One look at her breast gave me an idea that the baby was only sucking on the nipple. I had my answers and asked her to unlatch the baby.

"That's not how you feed the baby. Where did you give birth?"

She named some private hospital in the city‚not one I had heard of before‚ and I wondered why the staff in that hospital had not alerted her regarding proper feeding techniques.

"Didn't they teach it there?"

"No," was her answer.

As she removed the boy's head, I caught the first glimpse of her breasts. My mind was a mix of professional and human reaction. Here, right in front of my eyes, was a beautiful pair of breasts laden heavily with milk. Dark aureoles contrasted with her pale skin, each topped with an enlarged swollen nipple. Added to the divine beauty‚ there was milk dripping from her long nipples.

It was a very beautiful sight. I had a deep instant desire to suck her and release her pain. Humans get attracted to a woman's breasts more easily and I was no exception to the rule. Yes, I was of course a doctor and had to keep my emotions at bay‚ yet at the same time I was also a human being who had not touched a female breast before. Moreover, the room was alone and there was no one to disturb me except the lady herself.

Thankfully‚ her next few words made my way to heaven.

"Doctor‚ I am getting nervous. Can you help me out in this?"

I smiled deep within my heart at my success.

"Why don't you hold the baby in your arm and let his head rest on your elbows."

She followed my instructions until she had simulated the cradle hold position.

"Now‚ relax and let me position your breast."

I waited for a moment, watching attentively for any sign of reluctance. If there was any then the emotion didn't reach the surface. Inside, I felt a moment of warmth that she would allow my help. . I rose up from my seat and moved to her nursing side. Slowly I brought my hand up, my palm curved, and cupped the side of her breast. The skin was soft and warm, and the milk had made it heavy. There was just something about the feeling of that laden breast, something sensual, something desirable, something so arousing. Just from the touch alone, I could feel a stirring in my pants as a desire fueled erection started to build. I had to make sure that she was unaware about my hardness.

. "Now‚ let your nipple touch the lips of your baby."

As I spoke‚ I gently directed her nipple to the baby's lips. As the milky nub touched his lips, his tongue moved out to taste it. On tasting the milk, the baby opened his mouth wider.

"Now‚ push his mouth and make sure it covers the nipple as well as the lower areola."

She followed my words as the baby had finally latched on correctly. The baby began to suck on vigorously on her mother's nipples and I was disappointed to leave her breast.

"Take my place. Cup your hand and catch hold of your breast."

As she caught hold of her own property, I let go off the object of pleasure. Little did I realize that I had firmly pressed my erection against her arm. When I finally realized it, I so hoped she had not felt it.

I came back to my seat.

"I am writing you down some medicines. Your breast looks a bit inflamed. You can use warm compresses over your breast. You will heal up soon." I proceeded with my usual advice.

All the while I was holding my saliva back in my mouth. I was realizing that I was the Pavlov's dog who had just heard the ringing of the bell. For me, it was the nude breasts that had tickled my reflexes.

"If you don't mind doctor, can I finish feeding him right here?"

It was getting late but then there was no way I could reject her request.

"Of course," was my reply, "but I hope you don't mind if I sit here and finish off my paperwork?"

The room was silent except for the soft words of a mother engaging with her baby. In my mind‚ I wished I had become the little baby in her arms‚ listening to her loving words and sucking her milk. I couldn't deny it, but the more I listened, the more I became aroused. These very thoughts had made my erection still stronger.

I would give an occasional peek up from my work, catching a glimpse of her breast and the feeding baby. Just the thought of her fleshy mounds would make my mind go wild. Oh, I needed her so much right that moment. I was sure that the fire in my loins and in my face was becoming evident.

"Doctor, is everything okay?" She broke the silence finally.

"Yeah, everything seems fine."

"Are you married doctor?" She put an unexpected question.

No one should dare to ask me such a personal question‚ but under the circumstances I didn't mind her directness.

"No," I answered‚ looking into her eyes.

"Oh‚ okay," she answered.

"Why did you ask this?" I queried.

"Hope you don't feel bad‚ but I wondered if my breasts were exciting you."

She had hit the bull's eye and I was shy to answer her back.

"What has that to do with marriage?"

"Cause married men must have touched breasts so many times that they usually get bored by the time breasts produce milk."

Her boldness wiped out my shades of reticence.

"Breasts are always beautiful. Why should married men be an exception?"

"My husband hasn't touched them since long ago‚" she said in a sad tone.

"He must be the most unfortunate person in this world. You have the most loving breasts I have seen."

"So how many breasts have you seen so far in your career, doctor?"

"So many, I haven't counted." I boasted of my success.

"And‚ among all you found mine to be the most beautiful."

"Yeah‚" I confirmed.

"And how many have you touched?"

The question was abrupt‚ and I knew I had to be honest.

"Sorry, it was the first time. I had to go against my ethics."

My voice had hit a nadir.

"Never mind‚ I liked it‚" she said‚ clearing the air of suspense.

The baby had finished emptying her and had fallen asleep.

"Seems he is asleep‚" she continued. "So‚ is there any proper technique of unlatching?"

"Well, put your finger into his .."

I was interrupted.

"Why don't you demonstrate it‚ doctor?" she said in an innocent tone.

That was an opportunity I had to feed on to.

"Well, okay." I said and got up from my seat. The erection had made a partial bulge in my pants and I knew that she would realize it soon. I moved to her nursing side again and ran my hand over her flesh. The hardness had kind of vanished and the milky mounds felt soft as silk. My fingers traced the path over her coarse areola terminating in her nipple. I inserted my finger into the little mouth gently opening it and releasing the nipple in process.

"It feels good."

"What?" I asked with my hands still over her breast.

"Your hand over my boob," she answered back.

I didn't wish to take off my hands‚ but my professional position forced me to and I came back to my seat.

"Doctor, would you like to suck on them?"

"Well.."

Before I could even answer, she interrupted.

"Let this infection heal. I will allow you to drink my milk."

That was a red hot offer for me and I could not dare to decline it. She shut down the gateway to her treasure and there was a smile on her face.

There was a doubt in my mind.

"Why would you like to do it?"

"Don't get me wrong. You are a good doctor and you need to be rewarded for your deeds. There is a thirst in your eyes which I often saw in my husband in the early days of marriage. I desperately want to quench the thirst in your eyes."

There was still a doubt in my mind.

"My ethics won't permit me do this."

She laughed.

"Your ethics has already permitted you to touch my breast. I am just asking you to go a step further. Maybe‚ you will become more comfortable while dealing with such patients alone."

Her reasoning was strong. I was wondering if she was a lawyer by profession.

"What is your name?"

"Nafissa‚" she said with a smile. "You‚..well..you can call me mom."

"Why?"

"Because‚ I don't wish to have sex with anyone else other than my husband. So since you are only permitted to drink my milk, it will be better if you call me mom."

I had no answer for her reasoning but sucking at someone's breast was also a good offer.

"So‚ when do we meet...mom?" I stammered at the last word.

"Make it a habit doctor to call me mom. As I said‚ as soon as I recover I will call you. Hope your medicines work wonders."

"They will certainly." I took out a leaflet from the table and handed it to her. "Just try to follow these breastfeeding positions and latching techniques and make sure your breast is empty after every four to six hours."

"I will try to master these positions quickly so that you can lie comfortably in my lap‚" she said with a naughty smile. "Can you give me your number, doctor? I may need it sometime soon."

I scribbled down my number at the end of the prescription and handed it over to her.

"Mom, there is my number."

"So‚ let me take my leave." She rose from her seat. "You can take care of your erection when you are alone."

So‚ she was aware about my erection.

"Definitely I will‚ but call me soon, mom."


"Yeah‚ I will do it soon."

On that note‚ she left the room. My entire tiredness had suddenly vanished. I was feeling refreshed. My erection was pressing hard against my underwear straining to have me release its contents and I rushed to the bathroom. I unzipped my pants to let the hard flesh pop out. With a firm grip and my eyes recollecting her bare chest, I started jerking. The thoughts of resting on her lap and drinking her milk accelerated my climax. I came quicker than expected, letting my man seed splash across the tiled floor.

"This will be exciting," I thought to myself.

***

Seven days had passed since I had met with my new mother. There were no calls from her during this time and I had started to wonder if the medicines had actually done their job. Everyday‚I was expecting her in my long queue of patients but there were no such surprises. I had started to believe that she might have changed to another doctor and, on that particular day she had only allowed me to touch her breasts to mask my anger. I had started to curse myself for showing off my weakness to my patients.

It was just as I had almost given up on the thought of meeting again‚ that she finally called me.

"Hello doctor, how are you doing?"

I had no difficulty in identifying the caller.

"I have been waiting for your call for the last few days." I responded‚ letting her know my eagerness.

"Sorry for that. Your medicines worked wonders and my breasts healed fast. Thank you very much."

That was a soothing statement to any doctor.

"The real problem was my husband. He had arrived some three days back and stayed at home for all the while. I was feeling so guilty in myself‚ but then he finally left today morning and I called you at the earliest."

"For how many days has he gone?" I enquired.

"At least two days. How is my baby doing all the while?"

"Waiting for his mother's call patiently," I answered.

"Seems my baby has grown older. Your mother has missed you too all the while‚" she consoled me with a soft soothing voice.

"Why don't you come home after two hours?"

"Why not now?" I asked in urgency.

"It seems my baby is so hungry. Hunger is not the only thing that a baby cries for. He also cries when his clothes get soiled."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I have to get diapers for you from the market. This will prevent you from soiling your clothes."

I got goosebumps all over my body. She had planned to strip me naked and make me wear diapers. So besides sucking on her breasts I might get her hands on my penis. It seemed so exciting.

"Can I reach you by evening then? I am free now but after two hours I will have a long list of patients. I won't be free before four."

"I am so happy that patients are the priority for you. You seem to be a very good doctor. But after office hours‚ you will be my little infant. You have to cry for your needs and your mum will be there for you."

I was going to revisit my days of babyhood-those days whose memory had been washed out of my brain.

"Okay baby‚ your little brother is crying now and I have to attend him. I think he is now looking much healthier than he was a week ago. So many thanks to you."

"Can I video call you?" I was desperate to see her breasts.

"Have patience, dear. Mum will be there for you this evening and all night. Bye for now."

She disconnected the call and I realized that I was again erect. Masturbation was all I needed and I jerked off to release the building tension. I proceeded to the hospital and went on with what I did best i.e. treating patients. I tried to be just as cool and patient as I had been for the last seven days. I remembered being rude to some patients before and had promised myself to remain calm always.

It was well after five when I finished with all my patients. As I relaxed on my chair‚ my fingers rolled over my phone to the call list and without further thought I dialed her number.

She picked up my call after a few rings.

"Has my baby finished his work?"

"Yes mom."

"Is my baby hungry?"

"Yes mom. More than ever."

"Well your mom had been to the store and has bought diapers for you. You can come as quickly as you can."

I scribbled down the address, my hands shaking with excitement. Moments later, I was rushing out of the door and off in the direction of mom

***

The house was a single storied building and it had an iron gate at the entrance. It was a fairly quiet neighborhood, the road full of similar houses but not much traffic to be seen. The evening was gradually darkening into night, as I opened the gate and pulled my bike within, closing it behind me. I went on to the door and rang the bell. After a few minutes‚ the doorbell was answered by one of the most beautiful women on earth.

Nafissa looked gorgeous in her saree. She looked as fresh as a newly blossomed flower and there was no pinch of sadness straining her facial muscles as it was on the day of our first meeting.

"You look beautiful."

"Come inside first."

As I stepped inside‚ she bolted the door behind me. The room was spacious‚ almost palatial. In the light, I noticed how transparent her saree appeared‚ barely hiding a dark deep cut blouse. My eyes were fixed on her chest as I could make out her cleavage quite easily. There within lied her treasures which had motivated my steps to her house. She coughed to draw my attention back to her face.

"Thanks‚" she said with a smile.

Before I could even speak a word‚ her smile vanished from her face. She said with a serious tone.

"Inside the house I am the queen and have my set of rules. Is that okay for you?"

"And what are your rules?" I wondered if she would be having some impossible terms.

"Well you are going to feed on my milk like a baby‚ so I expect you not to talk or‚ walk around. You will have to let me know your feelings only by crying."

"No problems in that." I smiled at her.

"I will dress you as I like."

"Well I am okay with that."

"You have to pee in your diaper."

"Well‚ okay."

"My breastmilk won't be sufficient for your tummy‚ so I may use baby food to feed you if I go dry."

"That will be interesting. Anything else?"

"You seem to be a good hardworking doctor and feeding you will be my style of thanking you. But I have a respect in this society. So‚ whatever happens inside this room should be a secret between you and me. You should leave this house latest by six tomorrow morning before the world wakes up."

Sunit13
Sunit13
60 Followers
12