Relishing Babyhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem with that either‚ but what if any of the rules are broken?" I enquired further.

"Don't think of it. I am a rich and influential woman of this town. I can easily go to the court and say that you touched me inappropriately in the clinic."

Was this venture going to be a dead loss for me? This thought ran over my mind and she was quick to recognize the panic that had spread over my face. She pulled on my cheeks and said in a consoling tone.

"My baby feed your fear away and only then you can enjoy your babyhood."

Her words were soft but dominating and I started to feel comfortable again.

"So mom‚ how do we start?"

"These are the last words from your mouth I hope. Go to the room there and dress up like a newborn. Your younger brother is lying there. Go and sleep beside him. I hope you know how a newborn should be dressed just after it is born." She pointed her fingers in a particular direction and smiled at me.

Dressed like a newborn meant I had to sleep naked. I went in the direction of her fingers into the well-lighted room. I saw her baby sleeping in the bed and it seemed that he was healthy since our last meeting. I took off my clothes in no time and realized that I was carrying a healthy erection thanks to her sexy attire. I would have loved to masturbate right then and there but then I wondered if that would anger my mom. I lied down on the bed hoping my mom would release my building tension soon.

I slept for some time waiting for her to arrive‚ but she was nowhere to be seen. I realized my mistake and knew that I had to cry. It seemed fun. I started to feign tears. There was no response at first but as I gradually increased my voice I heard her approaching the room.

"Oh my baby‚ oh my baby!" she uttered as she rushed into the room.

I looked into her eyes and cried louder.

"My baby is without clothes. Maybe he is feeling cold."

Her hand-wringing attitude was interesting and I didn't wish to speak out my needs and break the deal. I continued with my false tears.

"Your mom is here. Be calm‚ baby‚" she said and sat beside me on the bed.

It was then that her eyes fell on my erection.

"What do I see here?" she exclaimed with a smile. "A big pee-pee. Do you wish to pee?"

I didn't stop crying either.

"I don't understand what to do with this problem?"

She moved her face closer to my manhood and I expected her to take it into her mouth. But that was not to happen.

"My baby you smell of sweat. Is this‚ what is upsetting you?"

Interestingly she was avoiding the topic of breastfeeding. She got up and moved to the cupboard. From the drawers she drew out some clothes and a jar of baby powder. She again came and sat beside me. She sprinkled the powder over my body and gently rubbed it in with her palm. I stopped crying and enjoyed the softness of her hands running over my body. Her hands gradually moved over to my manhood. "Oh‚ this is so big‚ my baby‚" she exclaimed as she ran her fingers over my hardness. "Mom is not your wife and she can't help you out."

I cried again to show my disapproval of her words.

"Well do you want mom to take care of your problem? Otherwise it will be difficult to wear your diaper."

I smiled to give my consent to her words.

"Okay boy‚ but‚ this will be the first and last time I am doing this."

Gradually she stroked my manhood with her hands. A woman's hand on my cock was certainly a big prize for me. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. Her soft hands moved on over my flesh like a true professional.

Only if I could feel her breasts then the moment will be more pleasurable‚ I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes and anticipated that her milk assets were well within reach of my hands. I moved my hands in her direction which was noticed by her.

"Does my baby want to feel my breasts just as my husband does? You need to grow up for that. They are meant to feed you only and not derive pleasure‚" she said and moved away my hands.

I was shocked at her rejection but didn't have the courage to enforce myself on her. She read my expression and was quick to pacify me.

"My dear‚ your mom loves you so much. She can't see you in grief." She took my hand and placed it on her left boob hidden underneath her blouse.

"Now enjoy." She said with a smile.

I moved my hands over her softness. There was heaven beneath her blouse. She increased her pace on my hardness. I had hardly begun to fondle her‚ when my cock erupted with creamy seeds shooting in the air. It fell mostly over my body and face. She didn't loosen her grip until my flesh softened in her hands.

"Oh my baby‚ see what have you done to yourself and I haven't even shown of my flesh. Now don't worry your mom will clean you again."

So saying she took out a baby wipe and went on cleaning me. She caught hold of my soft penis and said with a smile as she cleaned the semen from my glans.

"Now this one will fit into a diaper."

As soon as she cleaned me she took out a diaper from the packet. She raised both of my legs and adjusted the diaper around my buttocks. She then put down my legs and fastened the loose ends. She had also brought a shirt which she made me wear.

"Now that is my good boy. My baby looks so tired. Does he want to sleep?" she said as she brought her face closer to me and gently moved her hands over my face.

Was I under some kind of spell? Her hands along with her sweet words were working like magic and I realized that I was going to doze off soon. She patted on my head gently and hummed a lullaby as I fell asleep.

I woke up with a full bladder and immediately recollected the situation that I was in. The room was dark and there was a pallid ray of light coming from the other room. I had forgotten the last time I had urinated in the sleeping position. It was indeed a difficult job. I had finally to change to one side before the bladder muscles relaxed. I relieved myself into the diaper and the wet feeling of the diaper created an unfriendly sensation in me. There were also hunger pains building in my stomach and I wondered for how long I had been asleep. I decided not to get up in search of Nafissa as I knew that would break the terms. I knew I had to cry and so did I cry my heart out.

Nafissa immediately ran into my room and switched on the light. I was worried if the smell of my urine would make her go away.

"It seems my baby has finally woken up. It has been three hours since you have been sleeping and I was wondering how tired you must have been." Her voice seemed worried like any concerned parent. She came and sat beside me.

"What is worrying my baby? Is it hunger or the darkness?"

She put her hands into the diaper and caught hold of my penis.

"Baby‚ you are wet."

She immediately opened the diaper and pulled it off my body. The odour didn't bother her and that was soothing to me. I lay naked in front of her without a pinch of shame or complain.

"Such a sweet little pee-pee you have‚" she said as she cuddled my penis in her hands and sprinkled more powder over my exposed groin.

"Don't worry‚ mom will dress you again." She brought another diaper from the stack and made me wear it. It felt comfortable and my cry stopped for the moment.

"Seems my baby had only cried for a diaper change‚" with that‚ she pretended to leave the room.

Her words made me realize that I had forgotten the main objective for roleplaying a baby. I cried again to attract her attention and she sat down again. Thus began the expedition to the ultimate joy.

"No my baby‚ don't cry. Mom is here‚" she said while brushing my hair and rolling her fingers over my body.

She crossed her legs and sat beside me.

"Your brother has emptied the left one. I have the right one for you."

I helped her in putting my head into her lap while my remaining body was curled up by her side.

"The pediatrician has taught me various positions. I will try the cradle hold for you."

She looked me in the eye and I responded back. There was love for me in them and it felt like getting hypnotic. Her fingers moved inside her saree and I heard her unbuttoning her blouse.

She pulled down her saree over my face and made my head turn to her side. She smelt fresh like flowers and I wished to be trapped inside her saree for ages. Her hand pulled down the flap of her maternity bra as her large breast rested over my face. The only thing visible was her fair tummy and I could not see the nipple.

"Let me check your rooting reflex baby."

As a pediatrician‚ I was well aware that in a rooting reflex the mother touches her nipple to the baby's cheek which leads to the opening of the baby's mouth. She caught hold of her breast and I could feel a coarse‚ rubbery structure teasing my cheeks and lips. I opened my mouth and as soon as the nipple touched my lips I took it into my mouth along with a part of her areola.

"Now that seems to be a perfect latch‚" I heard her encouraging voice strike my ears.

I moved my tongue over her nipple as a few droplets of sweetness were picked up by my taste buds. The nipple was long‚ at least an inch in length‚ and more importantly‚ it was hard.

Was Nafissa enjoying my suckling? Her eyes said that she was treating me like a son. Mischief struck my head. I was well aware of the fact that nipple stimulation aroused a female. I moved my tongue I round circling manner over her nipple to see the result. There was no milk flow though‚ but certainly I heard the slightest moan escape her mouth. To my dismay the sound was followed by a large slap over the bare skin of my buttocks.

"Treat me like a mother‚ my dear baby."

The impact was so painful that I unlatched from her nipple and fell down from her lap. I looked up at her angry face and didn't dare to look up again. Through the corner of my eye I could see her covering up the exposed breast.

She became normal in no time.

"Sorry my son‚ this breast is feeling so heavy and I wish you would cooperate with me."

The slap was the last thing I had expected and I felt like I would burst into tears. When her kind words struck my ears‚ I started crying once more but this time the tears were real.

"Oh‚ it seems my baby has felt very bad. I am sorry dear but you were doing it wrongly." She said as she caressed my cheek.

"Now see your mom's breast has started leaking."

Those words shifted my attention to her blouse and the turn of my head made her laugh aloud.

"Men and breasts .."

I understood that she had made me a fool by talking about her leaking breasts. My cry vanished immediately‚ and I smiled at her.

"My baby‚ this time I mean business‚" she continued. "Okay‚ mom will show off her boob to you first to down your curiosity."

With that‚ she pulled up the covering of her blouse and I stared at her right breast completely naked. Her breast was large and globular. It hung down under its own weight. The skin looked smooth and the redness had vanished. The blue veins surfacing on the fair skin proved that she was indeed full. The long black nipple pierced with tiny pores stood prominent on the surface of her dark areola. Even now‚ a few tiny white droplets adhered weakly to the dark teat. That breasts add to the beauty of a woman was not wrong. My mouth opened wide naturally and my eyes begged her to hold me again. Undoubtedly‚ she understood the language of my eyes.

"My son‚ come closer to me. I want to feed you."

She pulled me back to her lap and draped the saree again over my face. The shades of her saree and the cushion of her lap was all comfort‚ reminiscent of the big banyan tree in my village providing cover to all lives during the hot summer. This time she didn't test my rooting reflex. The nipple vanished into my mouth in no moment. I waved my tongue over her nipple with a sole intention of drawing out milk. It was accompanied by sucking. There was no milk and I sucked again only to meet with failure a second time. Realizing my failure of releasing her tension‚ she said:

"My boy‚ use your jaws‚" she urged me onwards.

I put my teeth into the softness and that was when the first spurt of milk sprayed out from her nipple. It was sweet as nectar and before I could repeat the process a second time‚ Nafissa shouted back.

"My baby‚ I forgot you have teeth like a grown up. Let me help you."

Her hand delicately applied pressure over her own softness and I was rewarded with more of the sweet nectar.

"Just go with your sucking‚" she ordered me.

I sucked again and the milk flowed incessantly into my mouth. I lapped on the precious fluid and as it filled my mouth‚ I gulped it down my throat. There was intense relief in my parched throat as the sweet fluid made its way along. She then used both her hands to support my back while I put one hand over her shoulder and circled the other around her back. She rocked her body back and forth. We were united in one strong bond and I wished her flow wouldn't stop for hours.

"Oh‚ my baby‚ I was waiting for this moment since long. Your mom loves you so much. Drink me completely."

The cascade of the white fluid through the fleshy mountains hastened its force. It overfilled my mouth‚ transformed into a thin stream and found its way out through the vicinity of my mouth. Her senses realized my helplessness in drinking it all. She partially removed the saree from my head and wiped off the nectar from my face. It was followed by a few kisses on my forehead.

"My baby‚ you have to adjust to the flow."

Her hands gently patted on my back. Our eyes met. The sparkle of her eyes pleaded me to stay glued to her and imbibe the nectar of life. We smiled at each other. There was silence everywhere except for the occasional suckling sounds coming from my throat.

"Well my boy‚ a mother covers her baby while feeding so that the heavens above‚ don't get jealous of their bond. That will help the proper growth of my child." She said as she clad the saree again over my face.

Much to my dismay the milk flow gradually decreased. Her breast had gradually softened up in my mouth and she sensed her impending emptiness.

"That's all for this session‚" she said as she inserted her fingers into my mouth to unlatch me.

She put me down on the bed and buttoned up her blouse.

"I am sorry son‚ the other side is for your hungry brother. Let me prepare food for you."

Though my tummy was not full‚ but the sweetness of the milk had ensured that I was not hungry. I refused by a movement of my head.

"Okay then‚ I have to go and finish my dinner. Just have an eye on your little brother. I will be back soon."

Nafissa looked beautiful of deific status. Her refulgent face seemed to me the only hope in the otherwise dim room. I didn't want her to go away from my sight. I cried again to show my desperation.

Needless to say‚ she understood my crying.

"My baby‚ my baby.. I know you too love your mom so much. But if I don't take food‚ how will I produce milk for both of you?" she continued. "Okay‚ if I get my dish here‚ will that be okay?"

I gave a small grin to confirm her words.

"Okay baby‚ stay here while I get my food."

She came back with her dinner and sat beside me as I continued looking at her. My eyes were getting drowsier and I soon fell off to sleep.

When I woke up again in the night‚ it was dark everywhere. A sweet aroma hit my nose and I became aware of her presence near me. I didn't want to wake her up and I just wanted to be fed. I moved my hand over her body and realized that she was facing me. She was in her night dress and her fabric was drenched over her bosom. Nafissa was leaking. Her buttons were already opened. She might have fed her little one and forgot to seal her privacy or was she expecting me to wake up.

As my hand moved over her soft mounds to uncover her asset‚ she woke up.

"Baby‚ you should have called me. Are you hungry?"

She adjusted her position and offered her breast again in the darkness of the night. I was now confident on my sucking skills and drew out milk without much fuss.

"My baby‚ I have been dreaming about you and see the result. My dress has gone wet. How much I wish to feed you every day. I am seriously getting attracted by your desires for my milk and I am enjoying our bond very much. Prescribe me some galactagogues. I want to produce more milk. I want to make you happier. My husband will only stay for a couple of days and I will be all alone after that for the next few days."

Those words meant a lot to me. Her hands stroked on my shoulder. My sucking sounds along with her crooning sounds of a lullaby gradually filled the room. I was now well aware that I was not the only one who was so content in the room. The role playing of a baby was an exciting affair. The room was dark but the future seemed so bright for me.

12