All Comments on 'Reliving a Forbidden Love'

by Verhaalen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a big fan of the story.

I can understand a person, in this case the mother, having conflict with having a sexual relationship with her son.

In my junior year of high school, I seduce my older sister. I knew in my mind that I wanted her no matter what. But she on the other hand had some many reservations. We were brother and sister. What would happen if our mother found out about us being lovers. We lived with our mother. Father has passed away from cancer five years prior. Elena was afraid what would happen if we both fell in love with one another. We couldn't obviously show our affection to one another in public. After about two months of thinking about us being lovers.... Elena, acquiesce. It came down to her being curious about sex. She didn't trust any of the boys in school to keep their mouth shut.

And as it turned out we did fall madly in love with each other. The hardest part for both of us was not being able to show affection towards each other. Or when a girl at school flirted with me Elena would get so upset. She wanted to tell the girl that I was her man and to stay the fuck away from me. But things changed once Elena graduated from high school and headed down south to San Diego State University. I had a side business of selling primo weed to certain individuals and I made a good living at it. Along with what my father put away for our education, I was able to pay for a nice apartment for Elena. I drove down to San Diego twice a month and we were able to walk in public holding hands and show affection towards each other.

We finished our schooling and moved to the state of Washington. We lived as man and wife and Elena gave me 3 beautiful daughters and 3 handsome sons.

So, it hard for me to see two persons who love one another have to stay apart because they are so closely related.

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

The language remind me of something they would use in a cheap soap opera. Uhh was very boring as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually really enjoyed the writing style which seemed almost poetic in it's syntax. That's just me. Other's may find it too flowery but I enjoyed it. We need Harriet to come to terms with her relationship with Lothar. She needs to pull that stick out of her ass and get down to earth. I want to see her accept it and go wild with it. What could be more pure than the love of a mother for her son and the love of a son for his mother? Lother will ALWAYS be the most suitable, the best, the most logical, replacement for Carsten. No one would come close. She needs to embrace the Love between them and recognize that the sexual intimacy just makes them stronger. Both of them. Perhaps in chapter 2?

Klubot99Klubot99over 1 year ago

This is awesome. Love the classic/vintage way it’s written. Poetic perfection. Also very hot. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best I' ve seen so far -- Congrats

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVerhaalen@Verhaalen
A short story writer in various genres. Of Dutch birth but living in the UK for many years. I appreciate comments but do not respond to them, sorry.