Reliving a Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gasped through his efforts, felt that he may be loving her in these reckless ways for the last time, if that damn counsellor's words achieved their purpose. What she had counselled was an obsession for a mother figure in his time of need, or bereavement, and that had yet to be given its true name if he disclosed just what they had fallen into pursuing with each other.

Harriet groaned. 'Uggh...uugh! Oh, Lothar what have you brought on me?'

'Love of a different and forbidden kind!'

The wonderful, full-breasted woman with her beguiling ways caressed his body with her warm thighs, revealed herself for the passionate woman that he knew her to be. She was conceding to the demands put upon her by a devoted, yet wayward and lustful son. They were humping in rhythmic unison, their bellies slapping together and the bedsprings squeaking as they fucked feverishly and hungrily.

'Still want me to stop, Harriet? Well, do you?'

Harriet responded by twisting him around, surprising him with her strength, pushing him onto his back. Now she was on top, her knees planted on the bed to either side of his hips, where she could control the speed and energy of their desperate and destructive union.

Harriet gripped his shoulders, her breasts with their hard, proud, nipples swaying teasingly over his chest. Her face was flushed and contorted, a mask of uncontrollable passion to be seen, her gasps of effort and moans of pleasure becoming one.

'The last time...this is the last time you have me...or I have you!' she yelled on halting breaths of effort, wiggling and humping her ass down again on him, shuddering as he slammed back into her ragingly tight pussy, his penis moving like a piston in its well-oiled sleeve. 'Fuck me,' she gasped, unaware of the words she now uttered. 'Fuck me, Lothar! Please, please, please, my darling boy! Let me remember this and the comfort you brought and that's...that's...'

'That's no replacement for Carsten, your true love?' he prompted.

She leant forward and kissed him into silence, yet Lothar felt Harriet nod her agreement to what had been said.

'Yes, I won't deny it!' she finally replied, gracefully sweeping back her hair as she rode him., rocked and bucked her hips, clenched her muscles to work his prick as she felt the approach of her orgasm.

Lothar had looked up at her as she said it. They were loving in rhythmic unison, Harriet groaning and her sharp sighs announcing that she felt herself drawing closer to an emotionally draining and shattering orgasm.

'I'm yours this one and last time, darling, Lothar!'

'Then it's back to how it was?'

'Never, and you should know that!'

Harriet felt a violent orgasm welling up in her loins. Rampant pleasure had been seduced from him.

'Love me and keep on loving me and my body! I'm...I'm coming!'

Lothar heaved his hips off the bed, impaling her on his aching prick before bursting in searing rushes; jerked and spurted his seed into her body, pulled Harriet down onto him as she shuddered, her squeals of delight and dismay silenced on his mouth as he kissed her deeply.

Harriet squealed as she felt the spurted loads of his sperm slick the walls of her pussy as they closed around him. She whispered endearments, saw his hooded look as he basked in the pleasure she had bestowed on him. Yet, she was also thinking of how ashamed she felt; how sinful it was for a mother, even a widowed and lonely mother, to willingly give her body to her devoted, passionate and intensely loving son.

She moved off him and she could not keep Lothar leaving their bed, soon hearing the power of his jetting stream as he pissed in her en-suite bathroom.

'Shall I bring you a flannel and towel?' he called out to her.

'No, I'll be with you!' his consideration touching her.

She rushed from their bed to be with him, to clean herself and saw the marks on her body; on her breasts, her belly and the insides of her thighs. Most of all, she felt his semen slick her thighs, how it matted her pubic hair.

'I love you,' she whispered, clinging to him and pressing her lips to the skin of his back. 'I'll never live this down or.wipe it all from my memory, but we have to stop being like this, my darling, we just have to.'

She washed herself and met his look upon her as she did so, the unmistakable attraction to her that was to be seen in his eyes. He was in thrall to her and all that she brought to his sight and touch, and again with all that had been shared.

'I don't know how I can live under the same roof as you, Harriet, but I'm going to try. Don't be lonely, but pick the right man to make your life complete again...'

Harriet nodded and looked at him balefully.

'I won't rush it, and our secret love will be kept safe, but please go and see that counsellor and get help with what you feel. You act like a man in your ways with me, but your mind is still that of a young boy infatuated with a woman and her body. There's more to love than what we've shared for so long....'

'But it helped you?'

Harriet touched him, brushed her fingers over his chest. Her boy possessed such vitality in his slender body, his long penis hanging down and to be thought of as a disfiguring feature. She suppressed a shiver on thinking back on all that she had known of him.

'Yes, your loving ways have been of help and have been of a strange comfort, but it cannot continue like this'

Lothar followed her to the bed and its rumpled sheet and duvet, the pillows thrown to the floor during their tempestuous riding and loving of each other.

'I won't stay,' he kissed, as she held her arms out to him after Lothar had spread the duvet over her. 'I meant you no harm, just loved the woman you have always been to me. If you can, find sleep now. I'm still close to you.'

Harriet waited until he had left her room, his naked body to be gloried in one last time. She turned off the light and gave in to her tears and raging sense of an all-consuming guilt with all that she had done.

Comfort in her loneliness would be offered in a different way, by her boy, from now on. She prayed that she could hold true to that wish for them.

'Forgive me, my darling,' she whispered, but was unsure for whom her plea was meant or addressed to. Both Carsten and her boy, Lothar, held unchallengeable places in her body and soul now, and each distinguishable.

She grieved for the loss of one and prayed for forgiveness for having sought solace with another, her son.

12