Reliving Doomworld Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, Amaya was ridiculously confident in her skills considering this was technically her first time, which served her extremely well given the moans, gasps and whimpers that Sara let out. Also she actually got Sara to shut up and just enjoy what was happening to her, at least for a little while. Which of course, didn't last.

"More!" Sara whined, "More, more, more. Oh God Amaya, give me more, oooooohhhhhhh fuck!"

Before Sara could really get a rhythm going Amaya lingered her tongue against the other woman's clit, which once again silenced her Captain. Or more accurately, made her completely lose her train of thought and once again just become a gasping, moaning and whimpering mess.

Which continue to be the case for quite a while, and then when Sara did inevitably regain the ability to speak the process was repeated with Amaya spending longer and longer on her Captain's clit until she was taking it into her mouth and sucking it. Which in turn caused Sara's legs to wrap around her head and the hand gently stroking her hair to push downwards, slowly trying to get more from her. But Amaya ignored it. Oh yes, if Sara wanted to cum she was going to have to literally beg for it.

In the meantime Amaya savoured the flavour which was pure Sara Lance, and anticipated her first taste of girl cum. Again technically this was her first taste of pussy, and Amaya should have been more nervous about it, but she liked to think that even if she didn't have vivid memories of loving this taste there would be no doubt in her mind that Sara Lance would be tasty.

And there was just something about this woman which made you ache to taste her, at least in Amaya's experience. Which probably served Sara well back when she was seducing her way across time. But those days were over now, Amaya would see to that. Oh yes, this yummy treat was hers alone to enjoy, and Amaya would do anything to make sure that Sara knew it.

Maybe that would involve doing this more often. Like, every day. In fact Amaya briefly questioned why the Doomworld versions of them hadn't been doing this more often. Then she remembered just how good Sara was at eating pussy, and just how amazing her ass was, and suddenly it all made sense again.

But more than those valid reasons, it had been incredibly important to keep the Doomworld version of Sara in-line, and the same would no doubt be true for the real version. Besides, Amaya liked reinforcing that this was only saved for a special occasion, when Sara had been particularly good. However she would look forward to those special occasions like this, and enjoy them to their fullest.

Sara definitely agreed with the wanting to enjoy this to it's fullest. In fact that was true for most things about sex. However she would much rather this be a more regular thing. After all, that was the joy of being a switch, that you could enjoy a variety of different things on ideally a regular basis.

Hell, just a little more regularly would be nice, especially now that Sara knew that Amaya could remember just how she liked to be licked. Oh yes, Amaya remembered perfectly, a fact which Sara savoured for what felt like an eternity, but ultimately she needed more, and eventually an increasing attention to her clit just wasn't going to cut it any more. No, she needed to cum, no matter what it took.

At first Sara tried putting on her best Captain voice and ordering, "Make me cum! Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, that feels so good, sooooooooo goooooodddddd, mmmmm, but I need more. I need to cum. Please Amaya, make me cum! I know you know how, oooooooooh, so do it! Fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue, ohhhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me, ooooooooohhhhhh, just fuck me hard and make me cum you bitch!"

Which of course didn't work. Because why would it? Amaya clearly had no intention of truly bottoming to her without a fight, and normally that would be no problem for Sara. Hell, she was in the perfect position to make herself cum. All she had to do was pressed little more forcefully on the back of Amaya's head and started grinding her cunt into her face.

Or vice versa, and maybe use her legs too so she could really grind Amaya's face into her pussy. Or she could even flip them over so she was sitting on Amaya's face, which was easily one of her favourite things while topping a woman. But no, for some reason it was important for Amaya to be the one to make Sara cum, and for that Sara knew exactly what she had to say.

So after a few long minutes of postponing the inevitable Sara pleaded, "Please make me cum Amaya! I'm begging you, oooooooh, I'm begging you to make me cum! Please? Please, please, please, ohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd fuckkkkkkkkk, make me cum make me cum make me cum aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssssss, oh fuck me, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! FUCK ME!"

Thankfully Amaya did show her at least some mercy by shoving her tongue as deep inside her pussy as it could go almost right after Sara started begging for what she so desperately needed. Although even that was good and bad, as Sara was completely unprepared for it, despite Doomworld Amaya doing it many times.

Or more accurately Sara remembered that version of Amaya doing it. Not that it really matters. All that important right now was the fact that it was a little embarrassing to cum so quickly, and definitely not the actions of a top, or even a switch. Although Sara had to admit, it was hard to care when she was being bombarded by ecstasy.

Unsurprisingly given their track record together, even just in this timeline, Amaya effortlessly made Sara cum again, and again and again. What was more impressive was the fact that Amaya was able to swallow most of Sara's cum, at least at first, making Sara weirdly proud of her. And proud of herself, as she was more than a little responsible for this.

Mostly though she was just hoping that again this would become more regular thing, and that she would be able to get back into the mindset of a top, and that Amaya would leave her some strength to do it, and most importantly for Amaya just to keep fucking her regardless of the consequences.

Amaya had to pull out her tongue immediately after she shifted into Sara's pussy so she could swallow as much as of the other woman's cum as possible. To her credit she was able to get the majority of the girl cum, and not just for that orgasm, but for the ones which directly followed it. Which of course couldn't last, but it was still impressive.

More importantly in between each of those climaxes Amaya was able to shove her tongue back inside of Sara's cunt and fuck her with it. Not very long, but it was very satisfying, and again it made Amaya want to do this more often, something she found herself thinking over and over again as she continued tongue fucking Sara through orgasm after orgasm.

While Amaya would have been happy to do that for the rest of the night, and maybe indefinitely, it just didn't feel like the actions of a top. Which might be the Doomworld version of her talking, but whatever the case she felt compelled to eventually switch her tongue for a couple of fingers, Amaya easily pushing two right from the start into Sara's welcoming twat and starting to pound her hard and deep, with the same kind of results as before.

Which became even more effective when she added a third finger, and started rubbing her thumb against Sara's clit. Or better yet, taking that clit into her mouth and sucking on it. Oh yes, Sara loved that, and so did Amaya.

Honestly Amaya loved it all, but perhaps her favourite was crawling her way up Sara's body so she could stare into her lover's eyes while she continued fingering her through her climaxes. Now that was a top thing to do, and the best part was that Sara didn't complain. No, the mighty White Canary, master assassin and Captain of this ship, just whimpered pathetically and continued to cum for her.

She also gave Amaya this look, which made it impossible for her not to lean in and press her lips to hers. Which meant she could no longer stare at her beautiful face, and into those pretty blue eyes, but it was actually kind of worth it to further cement her taking control again. Especially as Sara was tasting her own cum and pussy cream on Amaya's lips and tongue.

For the next few minutes Amaya went back and forth between kissing Sara and just staring at her while fucking her, then for better or for worse the Captain remembered who was supposed to be in charge here and roughly grabbed Amaya's hand and pulled her fingers out of her cunt.

There were a few long seconds where the two women just stared at each other, then Sara pushed Amaya's own fingers against her mouth, making it very clear what she wanted her to do. Initially Amaya was reluctant to do as she was being told, but ultimately she decided to let Sara have this one. Mostly because she wanted more of that heavenly flavour, but also then because she would have the chance to feed it to Sara again, which Amaya gleefully took.

"Bend over." Sara then ordered softly, letting go of Amaya so she could take her fingers out of her mouth and reply.

"One condition?" Amaya softly pushed.

"What?" Sara asked softly.

"We only go through with this, if it's what you really want?" Amaya questioned firmly, even though it wasn't really a question.

Sara nodded her head in agreement, more than half expecting that to be the final straw, and Amaya to immediately back out. Instead the other woman got on all fours, pointing that gorgeous black ass of hers at Sara, with the boldness that she wouldn't have thought any woman from the 40s would be capable of, maybe especially not Amaya Jiwe.

To be fair, there was no way the blonde would inflict anal sex on the brunette, or anyone, without giving her a rim job first. At least not for a first time. It was just the perfect way to put someone in the mood. And Sara loved it. Hell, she loved it so much, that she had talked Amaya into trying this before, which was probably why she didn't mind it now.

For better or for worse Sara tried to push Amaya into throwing in the towel by grabbing a strap-on, and then slowly attaching it, and covering it with lube. However Amaya just gave her this look which made her feel like a petulant child, trying and failing to act tough. Which should have had no effect on her, because Sara was a bad ass top, and just a bad ass for that matter, but somehow it worked, and she felt like a child about to be on the naughty step.

Or spanked. Which officially made her blush, and to get things back on track by getting down by her pray, where she could get the best possible look at that black booty. Oh God, she really should have been eating it, and fucking it, a lot more often. Which was a mistake that she was determined to correct now.

After admiring this prize for a few long seconds Sara pressed a long, lingering kiss to Amaya's right butt cheek, then her left, and then back and forth between them. Which admittedly wasn't much of a top thing to do, but she was trying to make her prim and proper girlfriend feel comfortable.

Besides, it wasn't that long before she spread those cheeks, and slid her tongue over the other woman's butt hole with a long, slow lick, which was then repeated over and over again. Oh yes, Sara gave Amaya a long, drawn-out rim job. In fact, it was fun to see that she became completely lost in it. So much so she forgot about the dildo around her waist, and just concentrated on sliding her tongue up and down, and eventually around that forbidden hole.

It was only when she automatically started to try and tongue fuck that incredibly tight hole, and not getting very far with it, that she realized why. Realized what she was supposed to do. What she had to do. So Sara reluctantly pulled her mouth away from that tasty treat, spat onto Amaya's ass hole a few times for good measure, and then replaced her tongue with a finger.

Of course, she put the finger into her mouth first to get it nice and wet, but then she was pushing a finger slowly into Amaya's butt, something which caused both women to cry out. The difference was Sara's cry was of pure pleasure, while Amaya's was a mixture of that and pain. Which made Sara feel guilty, but not enough to stop. No, she pushed a finger all the way inside, and then fucked her with it.

Then after about a minute of that Sara softly asked, "Do you like that?"

"Not particularly." Amaya answered honestly, before quickly adding, "But I can take more... if that's what you want."

There was a brief pause, then Sara pushed, "What if I told you the more. I wanted to give you, was my dick?"

"I would say that you're a liar." Amaya said firmly, after taking a deep breath, gambling everything on this theory, "I would say that you don't want to give me anything, except that strap-on. Actually, I think you want me to take it from you, and then make you bend over. Because maybe you were a switch, once upon a time, but now? Now you're a bottom. My pure bottom, who loves it up the ass."

Another pause, this one long, and then Sara questioned softly, "Is, is that what you think?"

"Maybe?" Amaya answered truthfully, before correcting herself, "Yes?"

"Which is it?" Sara pushed.

Another brief pause, then Amaya said, "Yes."

"And you'd rather fuck my ass, then get yours fucked?" Sara questioned.

"Yes." Amaya answered, this time without hesitation.

Yet another pause, this one the longest yet, and then with a deep breath Sara pulled her finger out of Amaya's butt, and murmured, "Well then, it's pretty clear what happens next."

Amaya disagreed, as Sara was being deliberately cryptic, both with her words and actions. She wasn't bending over right now, like she should be, but she wasn't ramming that strap-on up Amaya's ass either. No, she simply moved back, and started sucking on her finger, cleaning it thoroughly while staring at Amaya, while the other woman cautiously straightened herself up, and turned around.

The two women then stared at each other for a few long seconds, before the superhero simply known as Vixen cautiously closed the distance between them, and then after another pause removed the strap-on dildo from The White Canary's waist, and attached it around her own. As Sara did nothing to stop her Amaya smiled widely, and then kissed the other woman, who didn't hesitate to kiss back.

This was extremely welcomed by both parties, but especially the Captain, as it was clear that she was very undecided in that moment about what she wanted, about what she should do, and It seemed only right to ease her into it. Hell, Amaya didn't even take over the kiss, at least not right away. No, instead it quickly became the most equal kiss they'd ever had, lasting for several long minutes, which felt like hours.

Then Amaya moved her lips down to Sara's neck, while sliding a hand to the other woman's ass, gentle squeezing it and making her moan. And then again when she grabbed onto the handle of the butt-plug which was still buried in between Sara's meaty cheeks.

She then paused for a few long seconds, allowing Sara to anticipate this moment, before she slowly began pulling the plug out of the other woman's butt hole, resulting in another cry of pleasure. It was followed by more cries, along with moans ,gasps and whimpers as Amaya pushed that butt-plug back into Sara's slutty little ass, allowing her to once again sodomizing her Captain.

Honestly, it was more preparation than this anal loving bottom needed, but it was fun, and it was making it easier on her lover. After all, it couldn't be easy for someone as proud as Sara Lance to swallow her pride, and accept this was what she really wanted. To accept she really wanted to be butt fucked like the little anal whore she was. Oh yes, it couldn't be easy, so Amaya continued teasing this anal bitch into it.

Admittedly, she was also having a lot of fun doing it, especially when she turned Sara forcefully around so she could admire her prize. She had a lot of fun marking her territory by biting into Sara's neck, and kissing her while fucking her in the ass, but Amaya wanted a close up look at the toy sliding in and out of that supposedly forbidden hole. Especially as soon she wouldn't have such a close up look.

Although she was looking forward to what she would get. Which was why she eventually pulled the butt-plug all the way out of Sara's ass, and then pressed it to her lips. Specifically, the brunette pressed the toy against the blonde's lips, allowing her commanding officer to once again to taste her own ass.

Which she generously allowed her to savour for a few long seconds, before smacking that big white booty, to emphasize her next command, "Bend over, you hot little bitch! Oh yeah, give me your slutty little ass like the bottom you are!"

Sara blushed furiously at that command, mostly because she didn't hesitate to obey it. Oh God, not only did she immediately bent over, but she then reached back, and spread her cheeks wide apart, offering up her most private hole to be used as a fuck hole.

It was an offer which Amaya admired for a few long seconds, with a wicked smirk on her face, before pressing the tip of the strap-on cock against Sara's back door and slowly but surely pushing forwards, effortlessly causing that slutty little ass hole to stretch for her. Which it kept doing until it was wide enough to allow the head of that dildo to slide inside it, Vixen once again anally penetrating The White Canary.

This caused both 'Legends' to cry out in pure pleasure, with The White Canary's cry drowning out Vixen's. Which again caused Amaya to grin wickedly in delight, as it should, as she savoured that sound, and allowed both of them to savour the moment. She then started pushing inch after inch of that big dick into Sara's back hole and deep into her back passage, stretching it wide and deep in the way she loved.

The way that she been addicted to, ever since Nyssa took her anal cherry. And when Amaya had done it. Yes, only one of those happened in this timeline, but in that moment they both felt wonderfully real. And the false memory felt particularly appropriate, given what she was currently experiencing.

Admittedly, it wasn't all sunshine and roses. After all, that was her shit-pipe. It was supposed to be an exit only hole, and this extreme misuse hurt at first, especially during the anal penetration, and butt stuffing. However, Sara had been so frequently sodomized by Nyssa and recently Amaya, and had years' worth of memories of being butt fucked by this wonderful woman in Doomworld, that even that pain only added to her enjoyment.

Which was extremely twisted and humiliating, but that was why she loved it. And the complete and total submission she felt. Oh God, it was heaven, one that Sara got to experience for a long time, as Amaya stuffed her rectum full of cock as slowly as possible.

It was in that moment, long before she felt the true pleasure this had to offer, both from the hard anal pounding, and the incredible orgasms that were to come, that the mighty Sara Lance broke completely. She knew on some level it had been important to her to at least stay a switch, but in that moment she wasn't sure why, when this amazing pleasure was her reward for submission.

Maybe it was something about wanting to return the favour? Or the belief that she needed to top if she was going to stay Captain, or even keep being a superhero? Whatever the case, it no longer seemed relevant, as now the only thing that Sara wanted to do was take it up the ass for the rest of her life. And maybe more importantly than that, be Amaya Jiwe's anal bitch.

Amaya could have never imagined wanting another woman to be her anal bitch, but now she had never wanted anything more. Not even becoming the totem bearer and defending her people, and the rest of the world, from evil. More importantly, she wanted, no, she needed Sara Lance to be her anal bitch. Oh yes, this woman was perfect for that role.