Reliving Doomworld Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if she didn't have vivid memories of her perfectly performing that role, Amaya now have vivid memories of it in this timeline, and was currently proving that to be the case as she stuffed that perfect little white ass full of cock, and this total butt slut was crying out, whimpering, and even moaning in pure pleasure the entire time, making it very clear that Sara had been designed for this.

That wasn't simply a exaggeration, it was literally like Sara Lance was put on this Earth to take it up the butt, because not only did she have an insatiable desire for it, but her ass looked like it had been made for it. It was just so, perfect.

Well-rounded without being fat and yet somehow still firm at the same time, with a slutty little fuck hole in between those cheeks which was allowing her cock to slide inside it like a hot knife through butter, and yet somehow, there was still a pleasant tightness. Oh yes, Sara Lance was born to be an anal loving bottom, and it was a tragedy she ever thought she would be anything else. Something which Amaya promised herself she would correct now.

She was off to a good start, given the way that Sara immediately kept her cheeks spread throughout the butt stuffing, allowing Amaya to get the perfect view of inch after inch of her big dick sliding into that ass hole and then deep into the other woman's rectum. Then Sara kept spreading them as Amaya's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing that every inch of the dildo was buried deep within her bowels.

And then again when, after savouring that precious moment for a few long minutes, Vixen started pumping her hips back and forth, causing her strap-on to slide in and out of The White Canary's butt hole. Oh yes, the black woman butt fucked the white woman, and both of them loved every single second of it.

Especially Sara, who continued crying out, whimpering, and moaning in pure pleasure like the total butt slut she was. Something Amaya was aching to taunt her about, but she was just so lost in this wonderful moment, and the beautiful sight in front of her, she couldn't speak. All she could do was fuck the other woman in the ass. Her Captain!

Oh God, she was fucking her Captain up the butt, and trying to turn her into her anal bitch! That was what she wanted, more than anything, ever, and she was determined to get it. And in that moment, the best way to do it seemed to be giving Sara Lance the longest, most thorough ass fucking possible. Or maybe she just wasn't capable of doing anything else in that moment.

Sara appreciated that nice thorough butt fucking, she really did, because a big part of her wanted this to last forever. However, another part of her wanted more, which was why she found herself greedily pumping herself back against the dildo already. Something which had Amaya chuckling wickedly, before pushing Sara's hands out of the way, and smacking those meaty cheeks, wanting her to slow her role.

In response, The White Canary looked over her shoulder, grinned wickedly at Vixen, and just started bouncing her booty back against the big dick abusing her butt over again. Partly because she loved to defy authority, but mostly because her inner anal slut was taking over.

"You want more already? Mmmmmmmm, you know what you have to do." Amaya taunted, with another few smacks to Sara's ass.

While she had an idea, Sara tried to simply get away with begging, "Fuck me, mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little ass harder! Harder! Please? Oh please, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass hard and deep, and make me cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, pound me! Pound fuck my shit hole and make me cum like a bitch! Oh fuck yeah, ah fuck! Make me cum like a little bitch with a dick in my ass. Please? Oh God, fuck me Amaya! Fuck me you bitch! Mmmmmmmm, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, slam my shit-pipe and make me your bitch, if you can! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm Gooooooooooooddddddddd, fuck me, fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum, AH FUCK! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddddd!"

To her surprise and delight Amaya did increase the pace somewhat, and for the briefest of moments Sara thought she would get what she wanted, without having to do more than that. But she should've known her woman better than that.

To be fair, the old Amaya would've never made it this far, while the one that was strongly influenced by the events of Doomworld was clearly taking a page out of her evil self's playbook, by pushing Sara extremely close to climax, but not far enough to truly be satisfying. Well, it felt amazing, but the kind of amazing which was torturous, and especially the longer it went on for. And whenever the blonde tried to increase the pace she was effortlessly stopped by the brunette.

It was kind of a turn on, to be quite honest. Sara had taken the best Nyssa al Ghul had to give, and it never compared to this. Admittedly, Nyssa had never tried to break her. No, she enjoyed her defiance. So did the Doomworld version of Amaya, for that matter. But this version of Amaya would apparently be satisfied with nothing less than total submission, and in that moment, Sara was very, very tempted to give it to her.

After all, she had been fighting for so long, and so hard, that the idea of total submission seemed blissful. Although what was also blissful was anally induced orgasms, so when it came down to it, Sara honestly wasn't sure whether she meant the next words that came out of her mouth, or not. And really, it didn't matter to her. No, all that really mattered was that she would get to cum nice and hard, and frequently.

"I'll be your bitch!" Sara finally said, when she was desperate enough, "I'll be a bottom. Mmmmmmmmm, I'll be a pure bottom! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I'll be a pure fucking bottom, mmmmmmmmm, who loves it up the ass! Oh God Amaya, I love it up the ass! I do! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I really, really do. And yes, ooooooooooooh, I'll be your bitch! I'll be your little anal bitch! Your little ass whore! Your little butt slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I'll be anything you want me to be, just make me cum! Ah fuck, make me cum make me cum MAKE ME CUM AH FUCK! Oh yes, anything you want! I'll be yours! All yours! Just please, let me cum!"

"You'll be mine?" Amaya pushed

"Yes!" Sara quickly agreed.

"100%?" Amaya questioned.

"Uh-huh, mmmmmmmmmm, 100%." Sara whimpered.

"That you'll never, ever top again." Amaya further pushed.

"Never, ever." Sara agreed.

"You'll be a bottom, for all time?" Amaya grinned, quickly adding, "You'll be MY bottom, for all time?"

"Yes, yes, YES I'LL BE A BOTTOM, I'LL BE YOUR BOTTOM FOR ALL TIME!" Sara screeched at the top of her lungs, "I'LL BE YOUR BITCH, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, YOUR ANAL LOVING BITCH FOR ALL TIME! I'LL NEVER, EVER TOP ANYONE, EVER AGAIN! JUST MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! PLEASE, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, MAKE ME CUM!"

"Then cum, bitch!" Amaya ordered, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, I want to see my bitch cumming for me."

Finally Sara was let off the leash, and she frantically bounced her butt back against the big strap-on cock at a rapidly increasing pace, into she was using every ounce of her own strength to brutalize her back door. More importantly, Amaya was doing the exact same thing, so in that wonderful moment, the two women were working together to completely destroy Sara's ass hole.

Of course, long before then The White Canary experienced the kind of overwhelming climax she'd only ever received from anal sex. And that incredible orgasm was followed by another, and another, and another, until she completely lost the ability to think coherently. And her last coherent thought was that truly being nothing but a bottom suddenly seemed very appealing.

Amaya was more determined than ever before, more than ever, to break Sara Lance, and turn her into nothing but an anal bitch. And more importantly, her anal bitch. She could definitely see the appeal of a defiant Sara, but honestly, she felt no matter how broken this woman became she'd always be a little defiant.

The difference was, she didn't want The White Canary to harbour any more delusions about turning the tables on her, No, she wanted her girl to truly accept her place in life, and be happy with it. To accept a girl with an ass this fuck-able couldn't be anything but an anal loving bottom. Something she tried to prove by dishing out a truly brutal rectum wrecking.

Delightfully Sara helped her, pretty much every step of the way, Amaya using her Captain's impressive stamina from years of training against her, as she turned the other woman into a mindless anal whore, frantically ruining her own butt hole. And the results were truly marvellous, with Sara's cum squirting violently out of her cunt, her body trembling, and her screams of ecstasy truly deafening.

Of course, Amaya did more than simply deliver a series of hard thrusts. She also spanked that jiggling booty, pulled roughly on that long blonde hair, and of course, dished out the kind of verbal abuse, which she could have never imagined saying before all this, but she knew had such a positive effect on her little anal slut.

"CUM FOR ME SARA! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME HARD!" Amaya yelled at the top of her lungs, "CUM LIKE THE LITTLE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE, MMMMMMMMMMMM, AND BE MY LITTLE ANAL BITCH! YOU'RE MY LITTLE ANAL BITCH SARA, MINE! YOU ALWAYS WERE, OHHHHHHHHHHH, BUT NOW IT'S OFFICIAL, BABY. YESSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, SARA LANCE IS MY LITTLE ANAL BITCH, MY LITTLE BUTT SLUT, MY LITTLE ASS WHORE, MINE! MINE, MINE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, MINE!"

Of course, those words, combined with the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomizing another woman, sodomizing Sara Lance, was too much for poor Amaya. Hell, it was only thanks to those memories of Doomworld that she was able to stop collapsing immediately from the power of her first climax.

Although to her credit, that wasn't all. No, she pushed herself through that climax, and several more. For both of them. Oh yes, thanks to their combined efforts, they were able to enjoy a nice long butt fucking, using every ounce of their strength in the process. But would it really be enough to break the infamous Sara Lance?

Honestly Amaya wasn't quite sure, but she would be more than happy to try again. And again, and again, and again. As many times it took to show Sara her true purpose in life. And if it didn't work, so be it. All that truly was important in that moment was being able to fuck this amazing woman's amazing bottom, and everything which came with it.

Which was the last coherent thought Amaya had for quite a while, until she woke up to find they had both collapsed with exhaustion, and were now lying in the spooning position, with every inch of her big black cock up that slutty little white ass. Something she savoured for a few long minutes, while peppering Sara's freckled skin in kisses, and grinning wickedly when the equally exhausted woman groaned.

Then Amaya nibbled on Sara's earlobe, and asked softly, "So, are you my bitch?"

"Maybe..." Sara grinned, before crying out softly as Amaya bit down on her earlobe, "I mean, yes. Yes, yes, yes! I'm yours! I'm your bitch!"

"Yeah?" Amaya pushed softly, "Like seriously?"

"Yeah..." Sara blushed, "I kinda think you made me your bitch in Doomworld, and it kind of stuck."

"In that case... prove it!" Amaya challenged, yanking her dildo out of her bitch's ass, "Suck my dick clean, like the little ass to mouth slut you are!"

"Ah fuck!" Sara swore at the loss, and then grinned wickedly, "Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm fuck! Feed me my own ass! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, feed me my own slutty little ass! Ah fuck yeah, give me that dick! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck, mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Sara pretty much immediately dropped to her knees and positioned herself so her lips were inches away from that ass flavoured dildo. However, instead of taking it into her mouth immediately, like she normally would, she spent the next few seconds begging for it, while looking up at her new top pleadingly.

Luckily Amaya quickly worked out what she was asking for, and then with a wide and wicked grin she grabbed hold of the strap-on and Sara's head and bought the two together. Admittedly it would have been better if Amaya had shoved the dick straight into her mouth, and even down her throat, but having the cock being pressed against her lips, was more than enough encouragement for the greedy ass to mouth ho.

Proving that she was very much worthy of that label, Sara moaned loudly and happily the second that butt flavoured dick touched her lips, AKA the first time she tasted it, and then again, except even more loudly and happily, when she took it into her mouth. Especially because at that point, she wasn't just tasting her own ass, but the deepest part of it.

Something she savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to gently bob her head up and down the cock. Wanting to further savour this Sara focused on just a few inches at first, but it was not long before she pushed her mouth down lower and lower, eventually forcing the strap-on dick down her throat.

It was something she was still a little out of practice doing, and as a result choked and gagged quite violently. But she also hadn't forgotten the skills she had learned from men and Nyssa, and could remember perfecting with Amaya, even if most of those memories didn't happen in this timeline.

So eventually, after that time, and a lot of breaks to gasp for breath, Sara was able to get the entire length of the cock into her mouth and down her throat. Hell, she even held that position for a few long seconds, just to show off, and then started bobbing her head up and down again, this time on the full length of the strap-on. Something which caused Amaya to chuckle wickedly, stroke her hair, and grin at her.

Unfortunately she didn't offer up any more words of encouragement. But really, what was their left to say at this point? Amaya had won. She had proven her point, beyond a shadow of a doubt, and now there was just no denying it anymore. Sara was a bottom. Or at least, when it came to Amaya Jiwe, she definitely preferred bottoming.

Which was embarrassing, especially as given the current state of her now widely gaping ass hole, she might never be able to sit properly again. Or fight the way she used too. But honestly, it would be worth it for that incredible pleasure. And for the privilege of pleasing this dark skinned goddess, something that Sara promised that she would devote the rest of her life too, regardless of the consequences.