Reliving My Younger Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers

"Bend over my desk young lady, it's six of the best for you!" I hissed as I flexed the long thin cane.

"Please Miss... no." She whined as she pouted, then looked over her shoulder at the boys.

"Bend over!" Ambrose did as she was told, and as expected her short tartan skirt rose up revealing a bright yellow thong and two delightfully tight arse cheeks.

"What? What...Miss Tittington! You know those knickers aren't regulation! ... Take them off immediately! I'm confiscating them too."

Ambrose deftly lifted her short skirt to her waist and sensuously slid the thong to her ankles before kicking the tiny piece of nylon off. Without a word from me she kept the skirt in that position and leant over the desk with her feet about two feet apart, so Phil could get a superb view of her glistening shaved pussy on the camera.

I assumed my own position, then 'swish' followed by 'thwack' as the cane struck her cute arse leaving a thin red welt, and making the young girl yelp.

Again and again and again I stung her arse with the cane, but to end the punishment I spanked her with my full hand another four times leaving her arse cheeks glowing and with four thin red welts.

"Now sit down and don't make another sound!"

Ambrose took her place in the front again and before I'd even sat down one boy was fingering her and two others were playing with her tits as she squirmed on the wooden chair, while Phil and another cameraman zoomed in on the action like flies, and a third was next to me as my phone buzzed.

"Class!" I called out, "I have to see the headmaster for a minute or two; now carry on with what you are doing and not a single word until I come back."

The camera moved back to show them all looking ever so innocent reading their books, but under the desks Ambrose had spread her legs as wide as possible for Wilf to finger fuck her while she sexily wanked Adam's thick 7 incher.

When I eventually 'returned' the desks had all been moved and Ambrose was bouncing on one boys cock while sucking Adam's 7" boner and wanking two others, while another was behind her juggling her titties.

"Oh my!" I gasped. "What are you doing? What on earth are you doing?"

"What's it fucking look like Miss?" The black youth, Jeremy laughed as he waved his long cock at me.

"I...I'm shocked...I've never seen anything like this!"

"Really?" Max cackled as he walked towards me just wearing an unbuttoned shirt and school tie. "But you like what you see, don't you Miss?"

"I...I...I don't ...know." I panted and put my hand to my mouth as he rounded behind me and cupped my boobs through my jacket. "This is all so ...so very wrong... so naughty... you should stop... now... all of you... stop now." I panted as the camera swung between Max unbuttoning my jacket and blouse and Ambrose slowly grinding on a long brown cock while slobbering over a second whopper.

"Is this turning you on Miss?" Max asked as he jiggled my now unfettered boobies and pulling on my erect nipples, making my gasp.

"I don't know." I panted, desperately trying to stick to the script! "My ...my front bottom feels ...funny...a bit hot and squidgy ... it's never felt like this before. What's happening to me?"

Max had now unzipped my skirt and pulled it down, with a little wiggle from me.

"Front bottom?" One of the others laughed on cue, "you mean your cunt Miss!"

"Oh yes." I sighed as Max now had his hand inside my transparent knickers and was sliding two fingers along my genuinely greasy slit. "My ... my cunt has never felt this squidgy before." (which was actually true!)

The camera now moved back to the others and Ambrose who was now getting royally fucked over the desk with another cock so far down her throat his balls were bouncing on her chin.

Phil was now in his element as a second youth knelt in front of me, pulling my knickers down then licking my dripping cunt, while I stroked Max's long dong behind me as he concentrated on squeezing my tits and kissing my neck.

I was on the verge of an orgasm when Phil suggested the boys pull me onto the desk. I was then manhandled by three of them and with my arse on the edge, Max stood between my wide open legs and rubbed his purple knob against my gaping hole.

"Do you want the same as she's getting Miss?" The black youth asked with a chuckle.

"Oh yes..yes...yes please." I panted and a second later his 8 inches or so were balls deep inside my cunt, making me gasp as my legs instinctively wrapped themselves around his skinny waist. I was soon grunting primevally as he fucked me within an inch of my life, while two others took turns pushing their cocks into my mouth and sucking on my titties.

Two or three minutes later Max pulled his cock out and moved around the desk, forcing his sticky cock into my mouth and pulling my head onto it, while he moved his hips back and forth as I tried to suck it like a good girl; but he was too near cumming and began to fuck my mouth very roughly, which wasn't in the script, as another youth replaced him in my cunt; raising my legs up so he could get in as deep as possible (and the camera could see every pimple on my wobbly arse).

As expected Max spurted a bucket load of spunk into my mouth, then pulled out dripping onto my cheeks (Phil reminded me to spit some out of my mouth too; but it tasted so sweet I was tempted to swallow it all.)

The boy fucking me didn't last long and spurted onto my belly and pubes. I was then manoeuvred onto my hands and knees; just like Ambrose who was only 4 feet away from me. The boy who had been fucking her moved behind me and slid his cock deep into my cunt slowly and very firmly slapping my arse cheeks while Adam filled my mouth with his recently sated cock. I was so turned on, I hardly noticed when the tall lad slid his cock out of my cunt and lined it up against my puckered arsehole. But I did notice him force it in! It was huge!

I couldn't scream because Adam was holding my head as his cock stiffened in my mouth. I had to grip onto the desk for deal life, because the force the lad fucking my arse with nearly made my eyes pop out!

It was like this for another few minutes until Adam slid underneath me and I slowly eased onto his rock hard cock as someone stood in front for me to suck their cock, which I couldn't wait to do as it tasted of Ambrose's freshly fucked pussy and his own sticky jizz. A t Phil's instigation Max grabbed my hips and spat onto my arsehole before filling it too with his fabulous young meat.

I couldn't believe my luck as I rocked and rolled on three fabulous young cocks until the one in my mouth came for the third time all over my face.

The film ended just afterwards as a bell rang and then the credits came up.

How Phil edited everything into 45 minutes I will never know, but I'm glad he did as I sit here reliving every sexy second and admire my Golden Dildo Award!!

That's all folks ... it's been a great adventure, but I'm probably sticking behind the camera now ... but a good girl should never say "Never!"

Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers
12