All Comments on 'Reluctance'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another Edrider73 pile of crap.

You just never get tired of posting this garbage do you Ed? This is just another pile of unfinished horse manure. You NEVER envision a man fighting back. You never envision consequences for the perpetrators. In this case I would imagine him thinking about going to the Police. But I don't think he did that. I think he went after them, one at a time. They never saw him coming. Their bodies simply disappeared into the void. They each died painfully over a long period of time. You don't have to be a Navy Seal to make people die and the bodies disappear. It happens everyday. Just watch your local news. Did he kill Judy first or last? Did she understand what was happening? Did she have nightmares? I hope so. This was another in your growing list of unfinished stories that won't be read. Just pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He got sober

Then he got even. He started with Judy. He kidnapped her, took her to a remote cabin and tortured and raped her for days on end. He never listened to her pleas for mercy. Hers was the first body he buried. Eventually he killed them all. Including the Porn people. Polly was last. After he got her to give him the money, he did her a favor and killed her quickly. All done.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

I guess. Lets face it, if anyone had this done to them, what are they gonna do, or better yet, what could do? This would be a good argument for the belief that the ends justify the means.

Did I enjoy what happened to him, not really. Upon finding out she was enabling him, why did she need her friends interference? I don't remember anywhere in the story, that he ever replied to anything after it was over.

As Dalton, I would have been resigned to the fact that I couldn't get away, and would have to endure it or faint or whatever till it was over. Having never been an alcoholic, I'm not sure how they would react. I can say with some certainty, that the obituary would be a lot longer once I got my wits about me. He cant do anything about what is out there, that's done, and cant be stopped, but vengeance always stays fresh and warm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Once Dalton gets his shit together, he needs to go find everyone involved and kill them, after humiliating them, giving the some of the treatment he got, first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Next day Judy tried to slap his face.

He stood up and beat the crap out of her, asked her several questions and then killed her. It took him awhile to get to his friends house, but he holed up there until he had healed up and then he went after them. It was easy. He started with Terry. By the time he broke all her fingers, she told him everything he wanted to know about who had copies of the video. He threw her dead body in a dumpster. Next he moved on to Nora. She didn't last five fingers before she told him everything. He buried her body in the desert. Having all the information about who was putting up "Igor", he found them and, after crushing fingers and toes, all the videos came down and were destroyed. He continued killing all those involved until Polly was the last one left. He already had everyone else's money thanks to the transfers he forced them all to make into his Offshore accounts. He let Polly off lightly. After she transferred all their money into his account, he simply put a bullet between her eyes. Off to the desert with her body. And off to a hospital where a skilled plastic surgeon removed all identifying marks on his body and then down to the Caribbean to retire. End to a truly awful story. Geez if I had any skill at all I would start with your first story and not stop until I had put a decent ending to all your crappy stories. It was a total insult to all the great writers that you were included in the reunion day for all the good writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic and psychotic like that author!!!

From that day forward they have always to look over their shoulder because they never knew when the last slap will strike them! And it will be a deadly one! For money you get all!! So wats the problem of your insane brain??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent appended ending by Anonymous 4/17/17

Original shit story by Ed score 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Payback!

Dalton prepared the scene carefully. He lined the basement with clear plastic and set up steel-encased movie cameras throughout the room,lenses peering out from behind the plastic. ~ In the first scene from his new internet flick,"Pussy Payback",a clear view of Polly,Terry,Alicia,Briana,and several other twats involved in his painfully humiliating internet debut,tied down and spread-eagled were gloriously shown in HD. ~ Next,a voice ,much like Morgan Freeman's,was heard reciting (poetically of course) "There once was a girl named Alice,(and Polly,Terry,Briana,Alicia,etc.),-Who used dynamite sticks as a phallus. - They found their vaginas in South Carolina, - And bits of their tits in Dallas. ~ As loud, explosive sounds were heard,the screen was suddenly turned juicily blood-red ,as the Morgan Freeman-like voice concluded,"Revenge is best served messy!" --------- After ready your man-degrading stories,turn-around seems like fair play!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Same old same old 😂

😴

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Ok

You still do best as a humor writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick shit!

What r u? How sick can u get?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Why is it this author believes that it is alright for women to sexually assault men as long as they have a reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous