Reluctant But Not Invisable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Was it sexually gratifying, finally submitting?' He prompted.

I took a moment to compose myself, then moistening my lips. 'Oh, God yes. I've never cum so hard,' I laughed.

Doctor Love smiled at my reaction and paused thoughtfully. 'And you enjoyed being forced?' He probed.

I swallowed a knot of lust. 'Oh, yeah. I'm getting wet just thinking about it now,' I grinned, writhing uncomfortably on the couch.

Doctor Love went on to explain that women with high levels of sex guilt were more likely to have resistance sex themed fantasies. Being forced and coerced into having sex avoided any responsibility or feeling ashamed. Some women like a man to be dominant and ignore her reluctance, finally surrendering and then having loving and passionate sex.

I just sat there amazed and took it all in. 'But why me?' I simply replied.

'It could be sexual boredom and escaping the stresses of everyday life. It could even be more deep-seated in your husband's affair. Maybe it's your reaction to feeling invisible or my proposed treatment last session. I'd like to pursue it further at another time,' Doctor Love continued to explain.

'Time for sexual therapy?' I suggested, trying to keep the longing out of my voice.

'It will help. I wouldn't have prescribed the therapy otherwise,' Doctor Love mentioned without the slightest hint of anything inappropriate.

I smiled to myself recalling Doctor Love proposing sexual therapy and listening dumbfounded to his rational explanation for the treatment. It was so sincere, so natural and plausible and without the slightest hint of anything illicit. I'm starting to think he actually believes in the treatment.

'How do we do it?' I asked a little clumsily.

'How do you feel about turning your fantasies into a real situation?' Doctor Love asked.

'Resistance sex?' I clarified with an eyebrow curiously raised.

'It's sexual therapy, obviously, but we could play out the resistant and dominant roles,' he suggested, almost plausibly. 'I may have to ask Maddisyn to assist,' he added, so matter-a-fact.

The Practice was providing one shock after another. 'Maddisyn said she hoped I enjoy the therapy,' I softly laughed with a definite hint of being persuaded in my voice.

'Guests find her participation beneficial,' Doctor Love mentioned, causing me to smile at his professional tone.

I wasn't really surprised about Maddisyn anymore. 'Where do we have the therapy?' I asked, intrigued and far too aroused to back out now.

'There's a bedroom off the suite with an ensuite,' he replied, his warm sensual eyes and a soft smile forming on his face with my acceptance.

Of course, there had to be! I was getting use to the surprises. Doctor Love stood and offered me his hand and I followed him through an ornate plaster archway into the bedroom.

'This is lovely,' I smiled, pausing in front of a wonderful white marble open fireplace and taking in the lovely period décor of the room.

Velvet drapes and fine lace filled the bay window and beautiful lamps on the cherrywood bedside tables provided an intimate setting. I slowly strolled through the room, aroused at what was going through my mind as I trailed my fingers over the luxurious quilt covering the king-size bed.

'The ensuite is through there,' Doctor Love indicated and I got a glimpse through the doorway of a white roll-top bath and large shower with period tiling and antique brass fittings.

My heart skipped a beat as Doctor Love started to get undressed. 'Are you sure about this?' I commenced, trying to put some nervous apprehension in my voice.

Doctor Love's eyes narrowed. 'Get undressed. You know it's what you want,' he replied, the sound of a little agitation and urgency in his tone heightening my arousal.

I shyly turned away from Doctor Love and unbuttoned the dress and eased it from my shoulders, causing it to glide down my arms. I briefly glanced back over my shoulder to see him shirtless and his coat and shirt neatly suspended over the back of a blue velvet chair.

I discreetly I ran my eyes over Doctor Love's athletic looking chest with a soft mat of greying hair and toned shoulders, arms and lean stomach. He obviously looked after himself. But something else caught my eye. There was an unmistakable bulge in his trousers, pushing against the fabric. I quickly turned back, my body tense with excitement.

I eased my arms out of the dress and allowed it to fall to my feet. 'Turn around, let me see what you look like,' his command sending a shiver rippling down my spine.

I stepped free of the dress and covered my bra and panties with my hands and arms before turning around. 'I don't think this is a good idea,' I mumbled, disguising how much I was loving his lustful gaze.

I stood before Doctor Love shivering with excitement and anticipation. 'You're nervous,' he teasingly laughed as he unleashed his belt and started to remove his trousers.

I tried to hold it together as I secretly moistened my lips and sucked in a breath. 'Can I use the ensuite?' I almost pleaded, worthy of an acting role.

Doctor Love's eyes narrowed and he sighed his displeasure. 'Don't be long,' he impatiently instructed.

I went into the ensuite, shutting the door and lent with my back against it. 'Oh God, I need a fuck,' I whispered to myself, smiling at how I did the same not wanting to disturb Chloe.

I would have only been minutes but it felt much longer when I felt the door being forced opened. 'Vanessa, are you okay?' Doctor Love bellowed through the partly opened door.

'I've changed my mind,' I lied, my breasts heaving in my white lacey bra.

'Come on out. You'll need your dress. I've asked Maddisyn to come,' Doctor Love called out, a little agitated.

I opened the door and saw that Doctor Love was naked. 'Oh, my goodness!' I gasped, eyes widening at noticing how incredibly hard his cock was.

I averted my eyes, feigning disinterest and shock. Doctor Love's cock was long but perfectly proportioned in width with a shiny meaty head, smooth skin and sculptured veins running along its length. I moistened my suddenly dry lips. 'God, I want that,' I said to myself, my mind exploring the possibilities.

'Where's Maddisyn?' I asked anxiously while looking around.

'Here,' Maddisyn answered entering the bedroom. 'What's going on?' She added, looking surprised.

'Vanessa's having second thoughts about the sexual therapy. A little reluctance, if you know what I mean?' Doctor Love hinted, suggestively.

'Those wet panties indicate otherwise,' Maddisyn said before lunging forward to grab me from behind, trapping my arms by my side.

I squirmed and wriggled, pretending to try to work myself free of Maddisyn's grip. 'Please don't hurt me,' I begged, surprising myself with the panic in my voice.

'Don't struggle. I'm a black belt in origami,' Maddisyn replied.

I almost burst into a fit of laughter! At least I knew Maddisyn was on board with our little fantasy.

I squealed and shrieked as Maddisyn forced me to the bed and fell on top of me pinning me face down. 'Maddisyn, please don't. Let me go,' I begged, my heart racing as my hips bucked against her weight as she straddled my back.

I suddenly felt Doctor Love's warm hands on the outside of my thighs. 'Oh God, no, no, please don't!' I cried out frantically, a free hand reaching down to grip the waistband of my panties.

Adrenaline surged through me as Doctor Love roughly pulled my panties down, exposing a cheek of my ass. 'Let go. You know you want it,' he growled, as I defiantly gripped the strained elastic.

After a couple of decent tugs, I released my grip. 'Please don't fuck me,' I whimpered as much in pleasure as forged fear.

Maddisyn lent forward and I felt her aroused breath at me ear. 'It's sexual therapy and Guests love it. You'll be begging for it as well,' she coarsely whispered.

Maddisyn sat up and I looked over my shoulder to meet her lusty gaze and my eyes widened. 'What are you doing?' I gasped as she started to pull her top up over her head, revealing a black lacey bra.

'Getting dressed, or undressed actually, for the therapy,' she wickedly grinned. 'I'll be assisting Doctor Love,' she added, handing her top and bra to my doctor.

I was starting to wonder who's fantasy it was as Maddisyn unclipped my bra. I hid a smile noticing Doctor Love neatly folding Maddisyn's top and adding her bra and my white panties to the growing pile of clothing on the chair.

Maddisyn rose up allowing me to struggle free and turn around onto my back. I gasped, confronted with the sight of her breasts swaying, almost in my face as she pinned my arms above my head.

I was surprised at the warm tingle of excitement as I took in Maddisyn's full and rounded breasts. A little more petite than mine, they formed tightly at the chest and stood out proudly from her athletic young body. Tipped with large rosy-red nipples, her arousal obvious.

My nipples tightened, aroused at being over-powered and dominated. 'What are you going to do to me?' I trembled, submissively.

Doctor Love climbed on to the bed and started removing my bra. 'Getting your gorgeous tits out of that bra for a start,' she grinned, a flurry of hands dragging it from me as I made a half-hearted attempt to resist.

Doctor Love grabbed my arms and straddled my hips as Maddisyn slid off me. His throbbing erection pushed against my toned stomach as he leaned in to roughly kiss me, holding my wrists firmly over my head. I resisted the urge to kiss him back, thrusting my head from side to side. Adrenaline surged through me and my heart was racing with the effort.

I gasped with the pleasure of his tongue forcibly flicking across a nipple before devouring the throbbing bud. 'You're hurting me!' I cried out, wanting it much harder as I struggled while thrusting more flesh.

Doctor Love sucked on a breast as I watched Maddisyn reach behind to remove her skirt. Easing it over her hips, she let it drop to the floor and slipped her hands into the waistband of her panties. The black fabric slid over her hips, hesitantly clinging to her wet pussy until finally peeled away. I felt the skin on my neck bristle, gazing at Maddisyn's mound with a few soft wisps of dark and loosely curled hair protruding from a neatly trimmed patch above her pussy.

I writhe helplessly beneath Doctor Love, pretending to try to work myself free from his grip. 'Oh my God. What are you doing?' I anxiously asked, knowing the answer as I felt Maddisyn's hand on my inside thigh.

I found myself floundering for a moment, butterflies taking flight in my stomach and my heart pounding. My trembling body was filled with anticipation, excitement and trepidation. I squeezed my legs together and trapping Maddisyn's hand but silently urging her to force my thighs apart, it felt so good.

I looked anxiously at Doctor Love and a breath caught in my throat. 'You okay?' He mouthed out of character and with a comforting smile.

I moistened my lips, drew an aroused breath and nodded. 'Please don't hurt me,' I gasped, feigning a broken will to resist anymore and completely at their mercy.

I'd never even been curiosity about being with another woman. But my mind returned to those earlier arousing thoughts about Maddisyn I had in the Guest Lounge. Doctor Love eased his firm grip of my wrists, knowing I'd finally succumb to the torturous pleasure. He set my arms free and raised himself up and revealed his erection resting against my lower chest in a pool of precum.

'God, you're a naughty doctor,' I moaned loudly at the ceiling, his hands free to cup and caress both breasts.

Maddisyn's warm and soft hands parted my thighs. 'You'll like this so much. I'll have you begging for your doctor's cock,' she moaned in a sultry voice.

Maddisyn trailed kisses along the inside of my thigh, sucking at the skin and progressively opening and lifting my legs. Her passionate lips were soft and moist and lacked urgency as they drifted down.

I briefly felt Maddisyn's warm aroused breath on my intimate opening before her tongue lapped through the pooled moisture. 'Oh, yeah. Lick my pussy,' I surprisingly moaned, arching my back against Doctor Love's weight.

I'd never known such oral pleasure from a man. 'Oh yeah. That's it. Just like that,' I purred, Maddisyn's artistic tongue caressing my clit back and forth and swirling around the sensitive flesh.

Purrs turned to whimpers as Doctor Love's fingers pushing into the soft yielding flesh of my breasts and his thumbs teasingly circled my aroused pink buds. Maddisyn drew my clit into her mouth, sending my thighs into a quivering mess around her head as she teased her tormented prey. Suddenly I was gasping for breath as Maddisyn sucked hard on the sensitive flesh. As if working as a team, Doctor Love's fingers pinched and rolled my nipples.

'You're going to make me cum!' I cried out uncontrollably, both lovers inflicting the perfect balance of pleasure and pain.

I reached out and gripped Doctor Love's cock firmly, feeling it pulse and throb against my palm. 'My pussy wants your fucking cock,' I lustfully demand, my forced words giving me a dirty thrill.

Maddisyn and Doctor Love worked me closer and closer and suddenly my whole body began to tremble. 'Uh, uh, uh, uh,' I gasped hungrily for breath, over and over again while refusing to let go of my doctor's cock.

'I'm fucking cuming!' I screamed, gripping Doctor Love's erection even harder.

Then I felt the blissful release and I lay lifeless with the thundering aftershocks rippling throughout my body. Doctor Love's cock slipped from my hand as he climbed off the bed and Maddisyn replaced him by my side.

I shrieked playfully as I was dragged by the thighs to the edge of the bed. 'I need your cock in my pussy,' I lustfully groaned, then sighed with the wonderful feeling of friction and fullness as he thrusted to full depth.

Doctor Love's rhythm was slow and purposeful, almost withdrawing completely before filling me again. 'Oh yeah, that's it Doctor Love. Oh fuck, that's good,' Adrenaline surged through me at moaning my doctor's name. I'd never been so turned on in my life.

Maddisyn turned to hold my gaze. 'Begging for it now?' She grinned before slipped her hand over my shaven mound to tease my clit.

I moaned my reply as Maddisyn lifted a leg to straddle me, her pussy practically in my face. Her parted legs opening her intimate lips, exposing her glistening inner folds and pink velvet flesh as deep as her internal bud.

I gasped as Maddisyn's finger pressed hard against my sensitive clit, then cried out uncontrollable as she forcefully worked it back and forth with her fingertips while Doctor Love thrusted with a deep and steady rhythm.

I curled my stomach, lifting myself up to cling tightly onto Maddisyn's thighs. My breasts pressed against the soft skin of her ass as I moaned in pleasure. I met Doctor Love's gaze, a glazed look of lust flowing from his gorgeous blue eyes as he more urgently thrusted.

My body trembled on the edge as Maddisyn and my doctor worked to push me over. 'I'm cuming. Don't stop,' I managed to gasp, my breathing a series of desperate gulps of air as the climax overtook me.

The sensation vibrated through my whole body, causing me to shake violently as I rode out the orgasm, clinging to Maddisyn. Eventually losing my grip and slumped back on the bed, lost in the haze of my orgasmic bliss as Maddisyn light caressed.

A little bi-curiosity played with my mind as I sucked in deep breaths. My palms glided up the back of Maddisyn's soft thighs, fingertips drawn to the intimate pink flesh shimmering with slick moisture. I trembled, a mixture of nervous arousal, apprehension and titillation with the anticipation of exploring another woman's intimate flesh. A woman playing with my clit while my doctor's cock was pleasuring my pussy.

Maddisyn's moist lips puckered with the nervous caress of my fingertips. 'Do it Vanessa. Please, slip them in,' Maddisyn almost begged, her caressing fingers not missing a beat.

Maddisyn flung her head back, moaning at the ceiling as two fingers parted her intimate lips in tentative exploration of her slippery yielding flesh. 'Oh yeah, finger me,' she softly moaned.

Maddisyn arched her back and pushed back desperate for more of my fingers inside her. I slid them webbing deep into the silky warm flesh, enabling Maddisyn to writhe her aroused clit against my palm. I looked on in amazement as her glistening wetness flowed over my fingers and ran down her inner thighs.

I raised my other hand to provide the release Maddisyn was frantically searching for. 'Oh Vanessa, you do that so well,' Maddisyn moaned, a single fingertip caressing her aroused flesh while two fingers slid into her intimate wet flesh with a slow rhythm.

Adrenaline surged through me with Maddisyn's praise. 'Cum for me, both of you,' my tone dripping with lust as my fingers became hungry.

My eyes widened as Maddisyn's internal muscles clenched tightly around my thrusts. 'Oh God, I can feel it!' I cried out, her pussy pulsating against my fingers as she climaxed.

I soon felt my body trembling with an impending orgasm at the sensation. Doctor Love's loud groans announced he was filling me with his warm cum, pushed me over the edge. I squealed through the convolutions that left me breathless, gasping for air as aftershocks cursed through my body.

Maddisyn rolled off me and on to her back, raising herself up onto her elbows. 'Well, did you enjoy the sexual therapy?' She gasped.

'Oh God yes, you two were brilliant. I've never been so excited,' I grinned. 'There's just one thing though,' I added, a little pensively.

Doctor Love joined us sitting by my side on the bed. 'Something troubling you?' His concerned professional gaze making my inwardly smile.

'I'm surprised how rough you were with me. Before the next therapy I'm definitely taking origami lessons,' I smiled, causing the three of us to break into laughter.

.


12