Reluctant Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
A rude awakening.
3k words
2.9
91.7k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gostosa73
gostosa73
34 Followers

Friday night about nine o'clock I was doing the dishes after dinner when someone started pounding on the front door. I was alone in the house. Sally was on a business trip. She'd left Thursday and wouldn't be back until Sunday.

Drying my hands on a dish towel, I went to see who was causing such a ruckus. I turned the porch light on, then opened the door a little, keeping it on its chain, and saw a brawny young man, handsome and tanned, wearing athletic shorts and a tee shirt. He might have been out for a jog except he was wearing plastic sandals. I'd never seen him before.

"Can I help you?" I said.

"Where's Sally?" he said. "Is she in there?"

"Sally's not here," I said. "And who might you be?"

"Who am I?" He laughed. "I'm her Friday night, that's who I am. But it's Friday night and no Sally."

Sally plays bridge at the rec center Friday nights. I assumed it was all women.

"You play bridge with her?"

"No, I... She probably hasn't told you. Look, are you going to let me in?"

"I don't think so."

"OK, then," he said, and he threw himself against the door, snapping its chain, and coming into the living room. He shut the door behind him.

"Hey!" I said.

He said, "Look, dude. Your wife isn't playing bridge Friday nights. She's over at my place, getting her brains fucked out."

"I'm calling the police," I said. "I don't know who you are or what kind of a prank you're playing, but I am not amused."

He pulled his cell phone out, tapped and swiped a few times, and turned it around to show me a photo of Sally. She was naked, on her back on a rumpled bed (his, presumably). She looked exhausted but happy, a dazed smile on her face and what looked like cum splattered all over her breasts and stomach.

"Reality check," he said. "I took this last Friday. I got plenty more if you want to see them."

"No, I'm good," I said. My mind was reeling, thinking a thousand things, remembering details I should have thought more of, like the time I found a pair of her panties in the glove compartment of our car. The slutty way she dressed sometimes. The fact that she'd moved into the guest bedroom three months ago. Because I snored, she'd said.

"Listen," the man said, putting his phone away. "I hate to barge in on you like this. It's just that I'm so horny I'm about to go crazy. I count on Sally, she's the one gal who can always get me off, and without her I don't know what I'll do. I'm so pissed at her right now."

You and me both, I thought.

"I'm Dan, by the way."

"Billy."

"Yeah, she talks about you sometimes... Where is she, Billy? Are you expecting her?"

"No, she's out of town. She's on a business trip."

"No! Not good! Bad for Dan!"

"She's coming back Sunday."

"Sunday?! Jesus. I need her now! Why didn't she say something? I could have made other arrangements."

"Do you mind?" I said. "This is my wife we're talking about."

"Hey, I'm glad she's not alone when I don't need her. And I'm grateful for your support. But that sweet pussy of hers is all mine, Billy. I own it. You know what she told me last week? Driving to my house and parking out front, she's sopping wet before she even gets out of the car."

"That's enough," I said. "I'm calling her. I want to hear what she has to say. We've been married for ten years."

"Good," he said. "I want to talk to her too—give her a piece of my mind."

I got my phone out and called her.

"Hi, honey," she said. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. A friend of yours stopped by. He says his name is Dan?"

"At our house?!"

"Yes. He's here now. He's pretty worked up."

"What has he told you, Billy?"

"Well, he says he doesn't play bridge at the rec center Friday nights. And he mentioned that he is very horny tonight and mad as hell."

"Oh, God, Billy. I am so sorry. I hate for you to find out like this. But you know, we haven't been having sex, and I have needs, and..."

"And what?"

"Let me talk to her," Dan said, reaching for the phone. I gestured to him to wait.

"And what?" I said to Sally.

"He's special, Billy."

"He doesn't seem that special to me," I said. "He's kind of rude and crude, really."

"No, he's... Put me on speaker," she said.

I put her on speaker.

"OK," I said.

"Can you hear me, Dan?" she said

"Yeah, I can hear you. But what I need is to fuck you. What the hell?"

"I'm sorry, darlin. It's just this one time, I couldn't get out of it."

"What am I supposed to do? If I don't get off, I'll end up getting in a fight, then I'll be in trouble with my parole officer, next thing you know I'm back in prison. Is that what you want?"

"I'm going to fix this, Dan. Now listen. I need you to show your cock to Billy."

"Hey!" I said.

"Billy, you have to see his cock. I know you're mad at me and hurt and all, and I know it's wrong I'm fucking him, but when you see his cock, I think you'll understand."

"I know what a cock looks like," I said. "I have one. Remember?"

Ignoring me, she said, "Show him, Dan."

"OK," he said. Looking at me with a leering grin, he dropped his athletic shorts to the ground and stepped out of them. He had a pair of purple underwear on that were tight like a speedo, with a massive bulge in front. I was staring at it when he slipped his fingers inside the elastic band of the underwear and slowly lowered them, putting on a show for me.

He continued lowering the underwear, and his cock plopped out. It hung down, thick and heavy. Even flaccid, it was like eight inches long. It was cut, and had a broad mushroom head. It was kind of magnificent to tell the truth.

"Ta da," Dan said.

"Billy?" Sally said. "Are you seeing it?"

"Yes."

"Well, now you know what I mean about his being special. That's by far the biggest cock I've ever seen. Not only how long it is, but how thick. When he's inside me, I feel so alive."

"It is huge," I said.

"It's not even erect," Dan said. "That's on you, Sal. You left me high and dry."

"I'm sorry darlin. I just had to take this trip. You know I'd rather be with you, riding old glory."

"Hey," I said. "I'm right here, Sally."

"Sorry, Billy."

"Nobody gets me off like you do," Dan said. For my benefit he added, "When a cock is this big, it takes a lot to get it up and running."

"Yeah, but once its going it don't quit," Sally said.

"You got that right," Dan said.

"If I was there, you know what I'd be doing," she said.

"Damnit, Sally," I said. "I don't need to hear this. I'm standing in my own living room with a man I've never met before, who is exposing his cock to me. A cock that has been inside you God knows how many times. That's bad enough. But now I'm supposed to listen while you do some kind of phone sex chat routine?"

"That wouldn't work anyway," Dan said. "I can't get off using my own hands. That's why I'm freaking out so bad. If I don't get these balls of mine drained soon, they're going to be like nuclear reactors going into meltdown. Sperm could get up in my brain, spunk up my neurons and shit."

He got agitated as he talked, his cock swaying back and forth.

"Dan, darlin, I have an idea how I might be able to help you, but I need to talk with Billy first. Where are you guys?"

"We're in the foyer," I said.

"Dan, can you go in the living room, please, and sit on the sofa? I'll be with you in a minute."

"OK," he said. He stepped out of his underwear and picked them and his shorts up and walked into the living room. As he walked away from me, I could see his cock from behind, between his legs.

"Billy, take me off speaker," Sally said.

I hit the button and told her, "OK, it's just you and me."

"Billy, I am so sorry for you to find about me and Dan this way. But I think it's for the best we have it out in the open."

"For the best?" I said.

"I need to have him," she said. "Otherwise life sucks. When you wanted to get a dog, I said OK."

"That was a dog," I said.

"It was what you wanted. And I was a good sport about it, right? I helped out. I walked him and fed him and stuff."

"Yeah."

"Well, this is kind of the same thing," she said. "I'm out of town, so I need your help taking care of Dan. He's an OK guy, but he's got a temper and can be potentially violent even if he doesn't get off. So, I really could use your help."

"What are you talking about?"

"I need you to make him cum."

"Huh? No way!"

"We're going to have to do this," she said. "I can talk you through it. You can give him a hand job. It'll take five, ten minutes, and he'll go home and sleep like a baby, and everything will be cool. When I'm back in town, I'll handle it."

"Sally, there is no way in hell—"

"The key is to use a lubricant," she said. "I've got a jar of Easy Glide in my top dresser drawer, with my vibrator."

"No way," I said.

"Billy!" she shouted at me. "Snap out of it. We can talk through your feelings later, when I'm home. You can tell me what a slut I am, what a horrible wife, and I can beg forgiveness and act like I'm sorry. I'll bring you a little gift. But what I need right now is for you to get over yourself and do what it takes to make this marriage work. Go get that lube and give Dan a hand job. When his big cock is twitching and jerking, and his thick salty cum is shooting out, then we can hang up the Mission Accomplished banner and you can go wash up and have a little cry if you need to."

"Jesus, Sally. I don't want to touch his cock."

"Pretend you're milking a cow or something. Didn't you do that some as a kid?"

"Yes."

"Give the phone to Dan, honey, and go upstairs and get the lube. I'll let him know what's happening. I'm counting on you. I know you can do this."

"Jeez, I've been jacking off since I was twelve. I think I know how to make a cock cum."

"Keep in mind: Dan's a two-hander, honey."

"Don't make me do this."

"It's just this one time. Make my lover cum, Billy. And count yourself lucky."

"Lucky?!"

"I could be telling you to give him a blow job."

"Yuck."

"See? Now let's get a move on."

"Oh, for Pete's sake," I said. I went into the living room and found Dan sitting on the sofa. He was rubbing his cock with one hand, but it was still limp. Limp isn't the right word. You wouldn't call a fallen tree limp. It just wasn't standing. "Here," I said. I gave him the phone. He took it with the hand that had been fondling his cock.

"This better be good," I heard him telling Sally as I left to go upstairs.

When I got back to the living room, he had hung the phone up. It was on the coffee table.

"She said she would talk me through it," I said.

"I'll talk you through it, buddy, don't worry," he said. "I appreciate your helping me out."

I went over and sat on the sofa but not right next to him.

"This is a one-time thing," I said. "I just want to make that clear."

"Whatever." He sat back, clasping his hands behind his neck.

I moved closer to him, staring down at his massive cock. It was so thick, and now, somewhat engorged, maybe ten inches long. I reached out and grabbed it with one hand, lifting it, feeling its weight. With my other hand, I drizzled some lube onto its shaft.

I put the lube jar on the coffee table and, using both hands, I smeared the lube all over his shaft and mushroom head. His cock was warm and silky to the touch. I could feel it growing under the slippery sliding of my hands. Dan's crotch smelled like Irish Spring, as if he had just showered, for which I was grateful.

"Good job, Billy," Dan said. "Yeah, just like that."

The shaft was so thick, I needed both hands to form a circle around it, just as Sally had said. With my fingers laced together in front, my thumbs crisscrossed behind, I tightened my grip around his now erect cock and slid my hands up and down—up and over the head, then plunging down to the base, into its nest of pubic hair.

Thinking of my own cock, I gave extra attention to the head, especially its underside, knowing it was super sensitive. Soon I got into a nice rhythm: lingering on the head, circling it, rubbing its edge with my fingers, then down to the base and holding a moment, squeezing harder, then up and down the length of the shaft quickly three or four times before lingering again at the head.

It was amazing how his cock responded. It became so stiff and hard, and so long—at least a foot long. It was throbbing and heating up under my hands. Pre-cum came oozing from its tip and mixed in with the lube. As busy as I was, I also was marveling at this monster cock. I never knew a cock could be this big. How could more than half of it fit inside my Sally?

"Yes!" Dan said, still sitting back, his hands clasped behind his neck. He had his eyes closed, maybe so he could forget I was a man. "Oh, yeah! Faster!"

His cock was twitching and jumping as I worked it, speeding up now, holding on for dear life. I was starting to take a certain pride in how well Dan was responding. And I was determined to succeed. I had to make him cum! If there was any chance of working things out with Sally, if our marriage could survive, it all depended on my satisfying this big cock.

I was working up quite a sweat. It was real exercise, pumping Dan furiously with both hands. My arms were getting sore. I noticed, too, that I was getting hard myself. My cock, discreetly hidden in my pants and of course more modest in size, was getting stiff. Somehow, in a vicarious and sympathetic way, I was enjoying and sharing Dan's arousal.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" he cried. "Whatever you do, don't stop! I'm almost there!"

His cock started bucking even more violently, fighting my hands. Suddenly, a thick thread of cum flew from its tip, much more cum than I could have imagined. It flew high up in the air and landed with a splat on the coffee table. Another glob of cum launched, not as high but farther, hitting a framed wedding photo of me and Sally, knocking it off a side table.

Before the uncontrollable frenzy of his orgasm was over, there was cum everywhere—on the carpet, on the walls and drapes, on an armchair facing the sofa. It was like a fireworks display, only with cum. Then, just like that, it was over.

Exhausted and relieved, I let go of Dan's cock. It was still mostly erect, the last of its cum dribbling out, sliding down its glistening shaft.

"That was amazing!" Dan said. "Hot damn! I don't think Sally ever did better."

"Beginner's luck, maybe," I said. I stood up. "I'll get you a towel."

"Looks like it was good for you, too" Dan said, pointing at the crotch of my pants.

I looked down and saw a considerable wet spot there. I had cum too, and I didn't even realize it. I didn't even want to think about what that meant.

I went in the kitchen and got a dish towel and brought it to Dan.

"Thanks, buddy," he said. He wiped his drooping cock with the towel, then dropped the towel on the coffee table. He stood and pulled on his purple underwear, then his athletic shorts.

"Well, I guess I'll go on home now," he said. He was nicer now that he had cum. "I've bothered you enough for one night. Sorry about the door chain."

"That's OK," I said. What about my marriage? I thought. Are you sorry about that?

I showed him to the door and let him out. I waited a few minutes, then turned off the porch light and put the deadbolt on.

I called Sally.

"How'd it go?" she said.

"He got what he wanted."

"What he needed, honey. He bears a heavy cross."

"Whatever."

"You sound tired. We'll talk when I get home. It means a lot to me what you did."

"OK, good night," I said. We hung up.

Cleaning up in the living room before going to bed, I picked up the framed wedding photo of me and Sally. We were cutting the cake—leaning close together, both of us holding the big long knife. I wiped Dan's cum off the glass of the frame and returned it to its place on the side table.


gostosa73
gostosa73
34 Followers