Reluctant Little Sister

Story Info
Our Brother/Sister loving was inevitable.
4.9k words
4.12
106k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I was quite fortunate in the kind of family I grew up in. Beautiful home, excellent schools, loving parents, and a handsome, protective older brother. I've always felt a special closeness with my brother Travis, but I don't think I realized until recently just what I felt for him. Despite my inner protests and objections, I finally admitted to myself that even though I knew it was wrong, I wanted him to make love to me. I was shocked and surprised by what had happened between us and, afterward, when I had a chance to think it through, I knew our being together had been inevitable.

*****

My name is Morgan, Morgan Richardsley.

By the time I had celebrated my eighteenth birthday and graduated high school, though I was still a virgin, there were one or two of the neighborhood boys that I liked to 'play with' in the old playhouse my Dad had built years earlier. There was no sex, just kissing, touching, and on special occasions, I'd awkwardly give them blowjobs. It wasn't until my big brother Travis caught me giving Michael Falconi, one of the neighbor boys, an innocent blowjob that things changed. Travis was ten years older than me and for the major part of the last few years had first been away at college and then after graduating started working in a different city.

When we were growing up, and he was living at home, I was used to him always trying to tell me what to do, bossing me around, you know, the regular big brother stuff. But during the time that he had been away, things had changed; I wasn't a little girl anymore. My once tomboyish, gangly body was gone, and I had physically developed and matured into a woman. My pale grey eyes were like my brother Travis's, except mine, sometimes looked blue. I had full lips that emphasized a pouty heart-shaped mouth, and my thick, shiny, shoulder-length hair was a deep reddish-brown color. My 5'4" 110 pounds gave me a slim, but curvy frame. Firm, round ass; small waist; beautiful, well-shaped, full breasts with dark pink, very sensitive nipples that were always hard and erect since I enjoyed going braless. I guess I would be considered a pretty girl, attractive and sexually desirable enough that when men were around, they'd get that look in their eyes that other men could read, that said, "I'd like to fuck that."

Things were different now, and though still at home, I had begun working a decent part-time job and started earning a little money of my own. I definitely did not need my older brother telling me what to do or who to do it with. The reason Travis was back in town in the first place was that his company had transferred him to this area, and he was temporarily staying at our parents' home while he searched for a house of his own.

That night when he barged into the playhouse and chased Michael off, he had been furious with me.

I remember wondering, "why is he so angry?"

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" He shouted at me, gripping my arm so tight I knew it would leave a bruise and then roughly pushing me away from him. He stood staring at me for a few seconds, fuming but not saying anything else to me. Finally, turning toward the door, he left, not realizing or caring that I had seen the outline of the huge erection in the front of his pants.

What the hell was going on?

*****

Like I said before, Travis was my older brother, almost ten years, my senior, well passed the "playing doctor" phase, but I'm sure he was aware of what I was doing when messing around in the playhouse.

It might have been curiosity that brought him out to the old playhouse that night. Whatever the reason he was there, I certainly didn't expect him to make a big deal out of inadvertently coming upon me "playing" with Michael. It was actually none of his business.

Following the playhouse incident, Travis left on a short trip to see a friend of his and was gone for a couple of days. I was relieved that he was away because I was ashamed and embarrassed about what he had seen me doing. Travis was due back late tonight, and I hoped he wouldn't bring it up or want to talk about it when he saw me.

I was already in bed and asleep when Travis got home. Subconsciously sensing movement in the room, I awoke and saw it was Travis; though surprised and curious as to why he was here in my room, I was not frightened or anything. After all, it was Travis. He said he wanted to talk to me.

"How long have you been sucking dick?" He asked after a long pause.

I reached over and turned on the nightstand light and sat staring at him. I was speechless.

When he saw the look of creeping panic on my face, shaking his head, he said, "don't worry, I'm not going to say anything to Mom and Dad."

Looking at me with those steely grey eyes, without pause or hesitation, he said, "all you need to do baby sister is to suck my cock and only my cock whenever I want you to, no fuss, no fighting just you opening that pretty little mouth of yours and draining my balls for me. Do you think you can do that? You think you can take care of your big brother like that?"

I looked at him . . . dumbfounded.

"This is wrong, Travis. This is wrong. My God, you're my brother," I said, with undisguised disgust and repulsion.

"And who better to have oral sex with than your brother, someone you loves and cares about you," he replied sarcastically.

Surprisingly, I didn't think what he wanted me to do was unexpected. Travis and I had always had a very close brother/sister relationship. Still, during his last couple of visits, I had noticed that in subtle ways, Travis's behavior had become sexually aggressive toward me. He was always trying to touch or brush against my breasts, or coming up behind me and rubbing himself against me. Once or twice, he had "accidentally" come into the bathroom when I was showering or come into my room unannounced when he knew I was dressing or, or the time he had kissed me and pressed his tongue into my mouth. It was creepy, but he was my brother, and I just didn't waste a whole lot of time puzzling over it.

Though his actions were ignored or rebuffed, I thought I had made my feelings clear to him that I did not appreciate or welcome his attentions. It now occurred to me that the playhouse incident may have been the opportunity he needed to pressure me into submitting to his sick desires. We both knew he had me trapped, and he knew I couldn't bear for Mom and Dad to know what I had been doing. His mind was made up, nothing I could say would make him change his mind. Finally, I nodded my head and told him I'd do what he wanted, just please don't ever tell Mom and Dad anything about what had been going on in the playhouse.

"Good, good," he said, absently stroking himself as a broad grin spread across his handsome face.

He pulled me out of bed, and sitting down on the side of it, made me kneel between his knees. He freed his cock and stroked it lightly as he watched my face and the tears brimming in my eyes. With his left hand placed on the back of my head, he gently pressed my head to his cock, and I, for the first time (but not the last) reluctantly took my brother's swollen, throbbing member into my mouth.

As I hesitantly sucked and licked his cock, Travis said more to himself than to me, "Oh, fuck that feels good . . . I knew it would be like this."

"Oh fucking Christ," he groaned.

I felt his cock get harder, and he pulled my head tight against into his crotch until his full length was buried inside my mouth, making me gag as his cockhead pressed into my throat.

"Ohhhh shit . . . suck my balls, baby girl," he groaned. When he came, he came hard down my throat forcing me to swallow every drop.

After Travis was finished, he waited until his cock had softened and slipped out of my mouth on its own. Pulling up his boxers, Travis helped me to my feet and kissed me hard on my mouth, and believe me, it was not a brotherly kiss.

"That was good, he said. I'll see you in the morning," he added as he left and closed my bedroom door.

I stood there staring at the closed door, slowly becoming aware of the growing dampness between my legs.

*****

It went on like that every few days for several weeks. It would usually happen at night but sometimes in his car, sometimes at the pool, wherever he would find me alone. Even at night with Mom and Dad just down the hall, he would come to my room and get into my bed with me. I would awake from sleep with him between my opened legs pleasuring me with his mouth, by the time he brought me to orgasm, he would be rock hard, and his cock visibly pulsing. Travis had taught me to suck and tease his long, thick cock and hard balls just the way he liked, and I would do this until he moaned, "I'm gonna cum, baby girl, I'm gonna cum." With that warning, he would cum forcefully into my mouth, filling it with an abundance of his white, creamy cum that overflowed my mouth and dribbled from its corners. Afterward, he would always kiss me hard on my mouth, his tongue slipping through my parted lips, tasting his cum.

As he quietly left my room, it would reassure me when he said, "I love you, Morgan." I loved him too, and I loved how he made my body feel; after all, he was my big brother. Sometimes though, when I was alone, I felt remorse and guilt for what I had done, for what he had made me do. It was wrong and perverse, and I knew it, but it felt so good. I also knew that Travis had reached the point of wanting to put his cock inside me and that it was just a matter of time.

*****

Mom and Dad had finally gotten packed, and I drove them to the airport for their departure on a long delayed two week vacation in Mexico. It was just Travis and me alone in the house, and because I had been avoiding him, we hadn't been in the same bed for over a week.

The first night they were gone, I left Travis in the family room working on his third beer while I turned in early and went upstairs to take a long, relaxing bath before bed. When I came out of the bathroom, Travis was naked and in bed waiting for me.

I sat across the room, towel drying my hair. I put on a tiny pair of white cotton panties and a t-shirt and crawled into bed. Travis pulled me to him and immediately took my panties off.

"What's with the granny panties?" he asked jokingly and rolled on top of me. I gasped when I realized Travis had a full on erection and was maneuvering to penetrate my still virgin pussy.

"Travis? Travis, what are you doing, stop . . . stop."

I could feel the moist, sticky tip of his cock probing for entry.

"Oh my God, Travis, we can't do that, stop. Please stop." I said and tried to push him off.

"Why? Why Morgan? You know how I feel about you."

"I know Travis, but it's. . . it's wrong and we shouldn't. My God, Travis that would be incest."

"What are you talking about? You've been sucking my dick, and I've been eating your pussy for weeks, it wasn't wrong before, you didn't think that was incest. Why is it suddenly wrong now?" He cynically asked.

"That was different. I tried to explain. That was oral sex; it was just different, that's all," I said defensively.

"No, it's not different, and its time," Travis said when he pulled me under him, spreading my legs as I struggled to squirm away.

He was scaring me, I honestly had no idea he felt this way, I mean not to this extent; and I was repulsed at the thought of my brother wanting to have sex with me, his sister.

I managed to push him off me long enough to scramble off the bed. I ran across the room and opening the bedroom door told him to get out.

"You're a fucking little tease Morgan; you know that? Sooner or later, teases get what they deserve," He said as he finally got up and walked angrily out of my bedroom, his long, heavy cock swinging side to side with each step.

I swear, I never meant to tease him. Yes, we both enjoyed pleasuring each other orally, but that wasn't really sex; but letting Travis fuck me was something else . . . I couldn't do it.

*****

Things were tense the next day, and Travis made a point of leaving early and not getting back to the house until late. My part-time job had ended, and I found myself with nothing to do all day but think and try and figure out how this situation between Travis and I ever developed in the first place. By the second day, the upset and hurt feelings had settled, and we had gradually begun to talk to each other again. That night, Travis came to my bed. He moved between my spread legs, and with his long warm tongue began to pleasure me orally. His tongue licked over my swelling clit, sending waves of hot, tingling sensations washing over my body. Travis slid his tongue into my pussy and began probing and licking, and I writhed against his mouth until he gave me a shattering orgasm. As I humped against his mouth, he rammed his tongue deep inside me, and I could feel his nose rubbing against my clit. My head moved from side to side as I began grinding my pussy into his face and suddenly cried out when another orgasm overwhelmed me.

After sucking Travis's dick until he was on the brink of orgasm, he pulled out of my mouth and came spewing cum all over my face. Travis covered my mouth with his, and I felt the heat and moisture between my legs and could feel the urgency of his need as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I let my hand reach down and gently squeeze his swelling erection when he crawled under the covers and turned toward me. Having enjoyed not only the wonderful orgasms but the emotional intimacy as well, we lay together talking as I slowly jerked him, and soon we fell into an exhausted sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning was Saturday, and at Travis's suggestion, we decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and planned to hike to a secluded area about a mile from the house for a lunchtime picnic.

*****

"Don't you run from me, Morgan," he kept shouting as he chased me through a thick grove of trees. "Don't you run from me!"

I had foolishly, naively thought things were okay between us, that we had come to an understanding, but I was wrong. We had enjoyed our picnic and afterward gone for a walk down near an old orchard of apple trees on the east side of the trail. Travis said something funny, and as we stood there laughing, he leaned forward to kiss me, and I backed away. His whole demeanor changed, and when he grabbed me and began pulling at my clothes, I had slapped him as hard as I could and started walking toward the hiking trail that would eventually lead back to the direction of the house. As the anxiety rose in my chest, I began to run along the trail, just wanting to get away from him.

Crying hard and running blindly, I caught my foot in a tangle of roots and fell hard, knocking the wind out of myself. Travis was on me. Angry . . . so angry, his eyes were dark with lust and his breathing loud and ragged. He pulled me to my feet and started dragging me back along the hiking trail. After a few steps, he stopped and seeing the fallen trunk of an old tree, pushed me towards it and . . . bent me over it.

My older brother, the man that I had always trusted and loved, tore my panties off and plowed into me grunting and cursing like a mad man. I felt a sharp, stinging pain tear through me as Travis continued to claim what he felt entitled to. The urgency and desperation of my tears diminished and were replaced with the pathetic whimpering of sexual submission and inevitability. My big brother had taken my virginity.

He had to be crazy I thought when I asked him, "Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"You're a selfish little bitch," he said. "If you only knew what you do to me, what you make me want to do to you."

Travis had his hand on my back, pressing me down as he fucked me from behind. He had me almost flat across the tree trunk, and each time he fucked into me, the force made my feet lift off the ground and my stomach rub against the rough surface of the tree. Travis was holding me bent over, with my wrists held securely behind my back as he kept stroking, unmoved by my tears and indignation.

I remember biting his forearm in frustration and him swearing at me and thrusting so hard and so deep that I felt as if I were being ripped apart. Amidst all of this, to my shame, my body was aroused and filled with a flood of mixed sensations and emotions.

"Oh, Travis, stop. This is wrong; you're my brother . . . ," but even as I protested, to my horror and self-disgust, I could feel the warmth of his engorged cock filling me. I groaned as the increasingly pleasurable friction of being violated washed over me, and his rigid cock caressed the walls of my pussy with each stroke.

"Noooooo, please God nooooooo," I whimpered. I could feel the tightening of my pussy and the building heat between my legs, and knew that my body was going to betray me and that Travis's thrusting would force me to orgasm whether I wanted to or not.

*****

His thrusting seemed to go on forever.

In my traumatized brain, I began to imagine I was with someone else; a lover maybe that I wanted and desired, and not my brother. Maybe . . . maybe it was my inability on a conscious level to accept that I wanted Travis inside me, wanted to make love with him even though he was my brother and that what we were doing was incestuous.

I had gradually stopped struggling, and when I closed my eyes, I became aware of a slow, but purposeful thrusting in and out of my pussy. It was no longer threatening or rough, but instead comforting, long, deep, deliberate strokes that filled me. Travis reached under my blouse to massage my breasts as he rhythmically stroked into me and teased my clit. When he unbuttoned my blouse, and I felt the sensation of the cool breeze against my nipples and could hear myself begin to whimper with pleasure when his large rough hands pinched my nipples to hardness that sent shivers to my clit. I remember thinking how good it would feel if he would put my swollen nipple in his mouth and suck it hard the way I liked.

Suddenly an agonizing cry of "YESSS! Ooooohhh, yes," brought me out of my reverie. Though disoriented, my real situation quickly became obvious, and I realized Travis was holding me around my waist, with his cock still buried inside me as my body arched upright. I spasmed in an intense orgasm . . . the first with his cock buried deep inside me.

*****

Travis was holding me up, supporting me and my head lay against his chest as he slowed his thrusting, I thought with relief that it was almost over, and started to squirm again for release, my ass inadvertently grinding on his cock. Pressing me forward so that my chest was flat against the tree trunk, he began pumping into me again, faster, harder, and deeper. I felt his thrusting cock inside me and groaned when he slipped his hand under my hips and found my hardening clit. My brother fucked me hard, and I had another orgasm.

Though weak, I cursed him, and I tried to raise and push him off me, knowing there was no way I could get his almost two hundred pounds off me and finally gave up. Despite myself, I was getting excited and could feel the beginning of yet another orgasm. What was wrong with me? My brother had practically raped me, and yet my body on some primal level acknowledged his dominance and eagerly responded.

My pussy squeezed and clutched at Travis's cock, and I heard him groan, ". . . so tight . . . fuck . . . so hot and tight." I could feel him getting harder inside me, and he separated my thighs wider so he could go even deeper inside me. He leaned forward and put his weight on my hips, pressing them against the trunk of the tree. He grunted each time his cock rammed inside me, and then suddenly, I felt a flood of hot wetness and knew that Travis had cum, and sprayed his incestuous seed deep inside me.

"Oh my God, Travis, did you cum inside me?" I asked, already knowing what the answer was. I covered my face with my hands and softly began to cry.

12