Reluctant Sex Tutor

Story Info
Rosa teaches a young wife how to please herself and her man.
6.4k words
4.36
33.7k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah and Evan live in a small town in Arizona and have known each other since the third grade. At some point in the sixth grade, they declared themselves "boyfriend and girlfriend". In grade seven, Evan proposed marriage and Hannah accepted. They never dated anyone else and, at 18 years old, got married six weeks after they graduated from high school.

Hannah has the face of an angel and the body of a model. She has large green eyes, smooth, fair skin, a pixyish face with freckles, and a slight cleft in her chin. Her long auburn hair stops in the middle of her back. She is five feet, nine inches tall with long slender legs, and a flat belly. Her ass is small but round. And her youthful breasts are somewhere between A and B cups, with nipples that are perpetually erect.

Evan is an even six feet tall. He weighs 160 pounds soaking wet and has a dirty blonde mop of hair on his head.

A week before getting married, Evan received "the talk" from his dad. During the three-minute lecture, his father did not go into any detail, used vague metaphors, and never mentioned any body parts. Consequently, Evan knew as much about sex after the talk as he did before.

Shortly before Hannah and Evan left their wedding reception, Hannah's mom pulled Hanna aside, hugged her tight and said, "Keep the lights off and just get through it." This was the entirety of Hannah's sex talk. If it weren't for the pamphlets about birth control in the nurse's office in high school and a visit to the free clinic, Hannah would have gotten pregnant within weeks of getting marriage.

It has now been a little over a year since the wedding. Over that time, Evan and Hannah have become good friends with another married couple, Rosa and Charlie. Rosa is 24 years old. She is originally from Veracruz, Mexico, but moved to the United States when she was nine years old. She has light brown skin and dark eyes. Rosa is five feet, three inches tall with long dark hair. She has full 34-C breasts that look even larger because her waist is so small.

When they first met, Hannah thought that Rosa's name was Linda Cola because she had heard Charlie refer to her that way a few times. About a week later, Hannah saw Rosa in a crowded supermarket. Hannah called out across the store, "Linda Cola." Although a few older Mexican patrons started snickering, Rosa did not respond. So, Hannah called out even louder, "Linda Cola!" and waved her hands to get Rosa's attention. It was then that an embarrassed Rosa rushed to Hannah. Rosa clarified what her name was and explained that "linda cola" is Spanish for "nice ass". Rosa and Hannah have been friends since that embarrassing encounter.

Charlie's real name is Carlos, but he goes by Charlie because he thinks it sounds more "Anglo". Like Rosa, he is 24 and has dark hair, dark eyes and caramel-colored skin. Charlie is five feet, seven inches tall. He overcompensates for his lack of height by working out and lifting weights multiple times per week. The result is that he is extremely muscular and defined. He has the physique of a boxer and even won a few amateur bouts.

Evan and Charlie work together at the electronics factory outside of town. Their supervisor informed them that he was sending them to Phoenix for training. The company was going to pay for them to share a suite at a nice hotel for two nights and give them a per diem for food.

Evan and Charlie told their wives about the trip, and the couples decided to turn it into a mini vacation. When the foursome got to the hotel, the girls flipped a coin to decide who would get the bedroom and who would get the pullout sofa in the living room. Hannah won the coin toss.

That first night, Hannah and Evan got into the California king size bed. It was way bigger than the full size bed they shared at home. Hannah wore a knee length opaque nightgown and Evan wore red and black plaid pajamas. They told one another "Goodnight" and planned to go to sleep.

On the other side of the bedroom door, Rosa stood and stripped out of her clothes. A beam of light from outside came through the window and shined on Rosa's bare breasts. Her hairless vulva was in the shadows. A few minutes later, Evan was asleep, but Hannah heard Rosa moaning in the other room.

For no less than thirty minutes more, Rosa's melodious moaning continued with Charlie's guttural grunts forming a countermelody. The sexual music was accented by the smacking sounds of Charlie slapping Rosa's sweet ass when he started fucking her doggystyle. Eventually, their carnal symphony ended with a loud "Ay papi!" (pronounced ī päpē) from Rosa, followed by Charlie pumping his seed deep into Rosa's pussy.

The next day, the boys got up and went to their training. The girls decided to take a dip in the hotel swimming pool. Hannah wore a conservative black one-piece. It was the type of swimsuit that a 65-year-old nun would buy. But Rosa wore a blue two-piece swimsuit with a triangle top and cheeky bottoms. More than a little of Rosa's ass was on display for the other hotel guests.

When they were done at the pool, they wrapped themselves in big towels and headed back to their suite.

After being in the other room during the prior night's sexual escapades, Hannah wanted to ask Rosa questions, but felt awkward. The truth was that, although Hannah loved Evan and liked being close to him, she did not enjoy it very much when they had sex. She suspected that the act should be more pleasurable. So, she worked up the courage to have a frank conversation with her friend.

"Do you like it when you and Charlie have... relations?" Hannah asked Rosa.

"Relations?" Rosa asked with confusion, "Are you talking about when we have sex?"

"Yes... sex." Hannah said timidly.

"Hell yeah," said Rosa. "Why do ask?"

"Well, it seemed that way from the noises I heard last night," Hannah answered.

"Oh, shit! You could hear us? I am so embarrassed," Rosa said while hiding her face in her hands.

"Don't be," Hannah said. "But I was just wondering how you know when you're doing it right."

Rosa uncovered her face and said, "Doing it right? There is no wrong way to have sex as long as you have an orgasm." Rosa then looked at the blank expression on Hannah's face and said, "You do have orgasms, right?"

Hannah hesitantly responded, "I mean... I've never said, 'eye poppers' when we're doing it, but I think so."

Rosa was momentarily confused, then responded, "First of all, I said 'ay papi'. And second, that's not how orgasms work. If you'd had one, you'd know it."

"In that case, I haven't had one," Hannah admitted.

Rosa did some quick math in her head. Hannah and Evan had been married for over a year. She figured that, at three times a week, times more that 52 weeks, they must have had sex more than 150 times. Even if they only did it twice a week, they had had sex more than 100 times. The idea that Hannah had not had an orgasm was incomprehensible to Rosa. In truth, the teenage couple was nowhere near that number. All told, in a year of marriage, Hannah and Evan had had sex only about a dozen time.

"So, when Evan goes down on you, you still don't have one?" Rosa asked. This question was met with another blank stare. "He doesn't eat you out?" asked Rosa with surprise.

"Well..." said Hannah, looking down at the floor.

"Not even after you suck his cock?" asked Rosa.

Hannah mumbled, "I've never actually..."

"Oh my gawd, you've never sucked your husband's dick?!?" exclaimed Rosa. In a flash of realization about the implications, Rosa then asked, "Have you ever sucked anybody's dick?"

Hannah responded, "I got married very young, and Evan was the only boy I dated."

"Okay. Okay, okay. I get it. But wait. Let's get back to you. Even if you haven't had one with Evan, are you telling me that you've never given yourself an orgasm?" asked Rosa.

Out of innocence and inexperience, Hannah scoffed, "Of course not. How would that even be possible?"

"Wow," Rosa said in disbelief. "Hannah, I know you're young, but you're a grown-ass woman. You have to learn about your own body. If you don't know what gives you pleasure, you can't expect someone else to know."

"How am I supposed to learn that?" Hannah asked earnestly.

"You touch yourself until you have an orgasm," said Rosa bluntly.

Hannah hesitated for a few seconds before being brave enough to ask, "Could you show me?"

"I would if this was a girl-on-girl porn movie, but this is real life," Rosa responded. Hannah had a puzzled look on her face. Worse still, the naiveté and neediness in Hannah's big emerald eyes were too much for Rosa to resist. "Fine. I can't say 'no' when you've got that look on your face. We'll do this together."

Rosa dropped her towel, then untied and removed her top. Hannah was somewhat surprised that Rosa would disrobe in front of her. She quickly turned away.

Rosa noticed Hannah's reaction and said, "They're just tits. Don't act like you've never seen a pair before."

Hannah just smiled uneasily. The truth was that Hannah had grown up in a very sheltered environment. She had no sisters and did not even change in front of the other girls during phys. ed. class when she was in high school. Other than her own, Rosa's were the first breasts Hannah had really gotten a good look at.

Rosa told Hannah, "Take off what I assume is your grandmother's swimsuit."

"Uh... uh," Hannah nervously stammered.

"C'mon Hannah. I'm standing around with my tetas out. I think you can take off your swimsuit."

Hannah dropped her towel, then slowly slid off her shoulder straps one at a time. When the second strap was removed, the top of Hannah's one-piece suit fell, revealing her smallish but perfect breasts. As always, her pink nipples were hard.

"Wow, you've got really nice boobs. You should wear more things that show them off," said Rosa.

"Thanks, but I don't own anything like that," Hannah said.

"We can go shopping for something before the boys get back," said Rosa. Rosa then laughed and said, "And before you take off the rest of that 1950s swimsuit, I'll get the electric trimmer. so that we can cut back what I'm guessing is a full red bush."

"Well, that's where you're wrong," Hannah said with a smile. "Mine looks just like yours." Hannah then completely removed her bathing suit, revealing that her pussy was freshly and completely shaved. "See? We're twinzies."

"Okay. Color me surprised," said Rosa.

Hannah watched as Rosa then wiggled out of her tiny bikini bottoms. Now nude, Rosa laid out her towel on the sofa and sat down on it. Rosa was angled with her back against the couch's arm. She invited Hannah to do the same at the other end of the sofa. Once the women were facing one another, Rosa propped up one leg and positioned herself so that Hannah had a clear view of Rosa' hairless pussy.

"Let's do this, girl. Show me what you're working with," Rosa said.

With her eyes fixed on Rosa's crotch, Hannah mirrored Rosa's positioning at the other end of the sofa. As Hannah opened her legs, her delicate pink labia parted slightly. She was already becoming moist from looking at her friend.

Rosa said, "Before we start, tell me what you want to happen."

Hannah replied, "If possible, I want to feel whatever made you make those noises last night. And I want to have that same look on my face that you had."

"Well, let's start slow. Just do what I do," said Rosa.

Rosa began to caress her own breasts. As her brown nipples became erect, she lightly tugged and twisted them. Hannah did the same to her own hard pink nipples. She could not take her eyes of Rosa. Hannah's excitement grew as she watched her friend touch herself.

"Time to move on to the next part," said Rosa. Rosa then licked her index and middle finger on her right hand. "You see, I use a little bit of spit in case I'm not wet enough yet." With that, Rosa began to rub her pussy lightly while continuing to massage her tits with her left hand. "Now, you try," she said to Hannah.

Rosa's final sentence had fallen on deaf ears. Hannah hands never left her own breasts. She was thoroughly mesmerized watching Rosa. As Rosa slowly slipped two fingers into her own moistened vajayjay, Hannah's eyes widened. Hannah's mouth dropped opened, and a breathless but audible "Oh" escaped.

Hearing that, Rosa looked at Hannah. And for the first time, Rosa noticed how lustfully Hannah was staring at her. Just to see the reaction it would get, Rosa began slowly pushing and pulling her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Hannah's response was to breathe heavier and stare even more intently. A small drop of saliva rolled from the corner of Hannah's mouth and slowly down her chin. She was literally drooling watching her friend finger herself.

Seeing this, things Hannah had said began to click in Rosa's mind. Even before Rosa took off her bikini bottom, Hannah told me that they were twinzies. Later Hannah mentioned the look on Rosa's face when Rosa was with Charlie the prior night. Rosa stopped the in-and-out motion of her fingers, leaving the two digits inside. She asked, "Did you just hear us last night or did you also watch us?"

Hannah realized that she had been found out. Her facial expression was that of a child caught stealing from the cookie jar. It was combination of embarrassment and fear. Her head dropped. She sighed, then quietly admitted, "I watched you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Recognizing that she still had her fingers in her pussy, Rosa slowly removed them. "Next question. When you were watching, were you fantasizing about being with Charlie... or me?"

The shame she was feeling prevented Hannah from making eye contact with her friend. "Please don't make me answer that," Hannah whispered.

"I'd really like an answer. Don't worry. Whatever it is, it will be alright," said Rosa.

Hannah exhaled a long breath. Still without looking up at her friend, she said, "I was imaging me and Charlie." She took a long pause. "Then, I was imagining the three of us." Wishing she could keep secret what she was about to say, Hannah covered her face with her hands. After four or five seconds of silence, she finally confessed, "But at the end, I was imagining just me and you."

In a comforting tone, Rosa said, "There is no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed. I'm just glad you told me." Rosa softly, almost timidly, asked, "Hannah, do you want me to touch you?" Hannah nodded her head.

Rosa leaned toward her friend and slowly and delicately touched Hannah's breasts. She used her thumbs to trace circles around Hannah's protruding pink nipples, which by this point felt like flesh-covered pebbles.

"Do you like the way that feels?" asked Rosa. Hannah again nodded her head. While still using her left hand to rub Hannah's erect nipples, Rosa let the fingers on her right hand glide down Hannah's midsection and hairless pubic mound. They gently came to rest on Hannah's labia. Hannah's pussy began to tingle.

"Do you want me to touch you here?" asked Rosa.

Hannah looked Rosa in the eye and answered, almost begging, "Yes, please."

Rosa began massaging Hannah's pussy, paying close attention to apply at first only light pressure to the teen's clitoris. As Hannah started to squirm, Rosa increased the pressure. Before long, Rosa easily slipped her middle fingers into Hannah's special place. In response, Hannah's entire body shuddered with pleasure, and she reflexively moaned.

As Rosa fingered Hannah, the young redhead felt sensual delight she had never experienced before. Slowly at first, Hannah started gyrating her hips. Hannah's moaning continued, getting louder as her passion grew. She managed to form the sentence, "Don't stop." Soon, Hannah was grinding her ass into the couch as Rosa's middle finger slid in and out of her.

Without realizing it, Hannah's clasped Rosa's wrist and held it firmly. Lost in her own desire, Hannah began thrusting her hips. She was fucking Rosa's finger which was thoroughly lubricated by Hannah's juices. Rosa slipped in a second digit, then a third, and used her thumb to keep applying pressure on Hannah's clit.

This was more than Hannah could handle. Unable and not wanting to hold back, Hannah had the first orgasm of her young life. "Oh my gawd!" she screamed out as she climaxed.

Rosa slid her drenched fingers out of Hannah's still twitching pussy. Hannah was overcome by an urge to taste herself. She impulsively grabbed Rosa's hand, putting the glistening fingers in her mouth. Hannah closed her eyes as the flavor of her pussy hit her tastebuds. She sucked Rosa's fingers clean. And after she released them from her mouth, Hannah licked her lips to savor the physical remnants of her first orgasm.

As she let go of Rosa's hand, she opened her eyes and suddenly realized what she had just done. Hannah blushed and said, "Was that weird?".

"You mean the finger-sucking thing? Yeah, a little bit," answered Rosa honestly. "But it was also the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Hannah smiled with self-satisfaction. As her mind's orgasm-fueled fog cleared, more realizations and questions hit Hannah. "What we just did... does this mean I'm a lesbian?"

Rosa laughed and said, "No, girl. It just means you're 19. Rich girls in college do this all the time and call it experimenting."

"But it felt really, really good," said Hannah.

"You're welcome," Rosa said with a smile.

"Yes, yes. Thank you. One more thing. Did we just cheat on our husbands?" Hannah asked with a sense of worry.

Rosa did not know the answer. Although she had more experience than Hannah, Rosa was only 24. At no point prior in her marriage, had Rosa touched another person sexually, man or woman. And Rosa had not thought about the implications of lending a "helping hand" to her friend.

"That's a harder question," Rosa said. "Everybody's marriage is different. Some husbands might be furious. Some might love the idea. I think I know how Charlie would react, but I have no idea how Evan would feel." Rosa did not believe in keeping secrets from her husband, so she said, "We'll tell them when they get back. And we'll see what happens."

*****

That evening, the boys got back from training. The two couples went to dinner. Neither Rosa nor Hannah mentioned anything that had transpired earlier in the day. Hannah was visibly nervous, but Rosa was acting as if she did not have a care in the world.

When they got back from dinner, Evan headed into the bedroom of the suite and closed the door. Charlie went into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Hannah used that opportunity to have a private conversation with Rosa.

"How are you not worried? I can't take it any longer. When are we going to tell them?" asked Hannah anxiously.

Just then, Charlie exited the bathroom. "Tell us what?" he asked.

Rosa very casually replied, "I fingerbanged Hannah today."

"Really?" asked Charlie, looking at Hannah. He seemed very nonchalant about the entire matter. Hannah just affirmatively nodded her head.

"Can I watch next time?" he asked.

Unprepared for such a question and unsure how to answer, Hannah said, "Um... I guess so."

"Cool." Charlie then picked up an empty ice bucket from the table and said to his wife, "Babe, I going down the hall to get some ice." With that, he left the room.

Bewildered by how easy that had been, Hannah asked Rosa, "Was that it? He's not mad?"

"Why would he be mad? You basically promised him that we were going to put on a live sex show for him. Although it was very presumptuous of you to assume that there is going to be a next time," Rosa said.

Hannah instantly starting apologizing, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to --"

Rosa smiled and said, "I'm just messing with you. Let's face it.... There's probably going to be a next time." Both women then laughed.

Hannah abruptly stopped laughing and said, "But I still have to tell Evan. And I don't think he will take it as well as Charlie did."

12