Reluctant Sex Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa walked to that desk that seems to be in every hotel room. She picked up a pen and quickly scribbled something on the top of a piece of paper. She then tore off a thin strip of the paper that contained the writing, folded it, and handed it to Hannah. "Go in there and tell him everything that happened. Just be honest. If he still seems upset, read what I wrote on this paper."

Hannah went into the bedroom and closed the door. A few minutes later, Charlie returned with the bucket of ice. Rosa changed into her pajamas, which were just short shorts and a tank top. Charlie stripped down to his light blue boxers. Rosa and Charlie then sat, having drinks for about twenty minutes while listening to the couple in the other room. Although they could not decipher what was being said, they could tell that Hannah and Evan were deep in conversation. There was a break in the dialogue, and, a few seconds later, Hannah opened the bedroom door.

She walked into the outer room, wearing only a lacy red pushup bra and matching thong panties. As promised, Rosa had taken Hannah shopping before the guys returned from work. Rosa had convinced Hannah to purchase the sexy lingerie. And Hannah's tits looked fantastic.

"Come on in," Hannah said, inviting Rosa and Charlie into the bedroom.

Without questioning, Rosa started walking toward the bedroom. Charlie was confused by what was going on. But even before he learned about what happened between her and Rosa that day, he had always found Hannah to be hot. He found her even hotter now. And Hannah's ass looked mighty appetizing in her lacy thong as she walked away. Charlie followed her and, at no point, took his eyes off the teenager's petite bottom.

Once in the room, Charlie and Rosa saw Evan. He was wearing only white cotton briefs.

Charlie whispered to his wife, "Tighty whities. Seriously?"

"Be nice," Rosa whispered in reply. "I think he looks cute."

Charlie was still in the dark about why they had been summoned into the bedroom. He was about to ask Rosa if she knew what was going on. Then, he noticed a wrinkled strip of paper sitting on top of the dresser. He saw his wife's handwriting and cocked his head to the side to read the note. It read, "Strip down to your bra and panties and tell Evan that I'm going to show you how to give a blow job. Then come get me and Charlie."

When Rosa wrote those words, at most, she thought she would give some general instructions on giving head. This is not how Charlie interpreted the note. After reading it, Charlie was looking forward to rest of the evening. He always loved getting his cock sucked by his wife. The fact that he assumed she was going to do it in front of other people made it more exciting. The cherry on top of this oral sex sundae would be watching the scantily clad ginger suck off her husband. It would be like watching porn, starring his friends.

Feigning ignorance, Charlie asked, "Hannah, what's going on?"

Hannah responded, "I thought Rosa would have told you. She was going to show me how to... um... um..." Her nerves kicked in and she could not finish the sentence.

Rosa, however, was not nervous at all. She said very matter-of-factly, "I'm going to show her how to suck dick."

"Oh, my goodness," Charlie said, pretending to be taken aback.

Suspecting that Charlie was putting on an act, Rosa to Charlie, "Go stand next to Evan."

"Well, I guess so," Charlie said, still faking that he was not loving what was happening.

Charlie walked to Evan, and the two men stood side-by-side. The shorter man in boxers had brown skin and chiseled muscles. Standing next to Charlie, Evan looked even younger, thinner, and paler than usual. The women kneeled in front of their respective husbands.

"Okay," Rosa said to Hannah, "Are you ready to start the lesson?"

"Wait," said Charlie. "If you're going to show her, shouldn't you show her the right way?" Rosa reacted with a perplexed look on her face. He continued, "I mean. You're usually naked when you do this. So, you should probably be that way now." Charlie then smiled at his wife.

At this point, Rosa was sure that Charlie was pretending not to know what was going on. She knew he was maneuvering the situation so that he was now in control. If he was bluffing and Rosa refused to strip in front of Evan, Charlie won. If Hannah stripped in front of Charlie, Charlie still won.

Before Rosa could determine what to do next in this sexual poker game with her husband, Hannah was already standing and removing her own bra. The moment of speechlessness that Rosa had at seeing how quickly Hannah got out of her bra was long enough for Hannah to slide down and step out of her panties. The result being that, in a matter of a few seconds, Hannah was completely nude.

After what had happened earlier that day and what she had seen the night before, Hannah was eager to get naked again. She was also eager to see Rosa's nude body again. Hannah figured that, at this point, except for Charlie, everyone in the room already had seen her naked anyway. And she had already seen everyone else besides Charlie naked. She hoped that the faster she got out of her clothes, the sooner she would see what Charlie was hiding in his boxers.

The fact was that, with all that was happening, Charlie was not going to be able to hide what was going on in his underwear much longer. Seeing Hannah in her birthday suit had an instant effect on him. As he gazed upon her pert breasts and shaved mons Venus, his dick hardened.

Rosa noticed that her husband was pitching a tent in his boxers. She did not normally have a competitive streak, but she was determined to have a greater effect on Evan than Little Miss Perky Tits was having on Charlie. Rosa decided to put on a show while disrobing.

She stood and slowly removed her shirt, exposing her tits that were at least a full cup size larger than Hannah's. She caressed her own breasts and pulled at the nipples until they were erect. She then turned her back to Charlie and Evan and slowly peeled down her shorts and panties in one motion.

Her show was something that everyone else in the room appreciated. Rosa could tell that Evan's dick was getting hard and Charlie's cock was straining against the material of his boxers. She then noticed Hannah's face. It had the same look of mesmerized lust from earlier that day. Again, Hannah's mouth was hanging open as she stared at Rosa's nude form.

Rosa decided that every show needs a big finish. So, she reached between Hannah's legs. Rosa slowly dragged her right hand from back to front across Hannah's pussy. As she did, Rosa allowed her middle finger to dip into Hannah's love canal. She swirled it around a few times before removing it. She then held it in front of Hannah's face. Hannah opened her mouth and, as she had done earlier in the day, sucked it clean.

Rosa had again taken control of everything and everyone in the room. She again positioned Hannah in a kneeling position in front of Evan before kneeling in front of her own husband. Rosa decided that now was the time to end the game by getting Charlie to fold.

Turning to Hannah, but speaking so that Charlie could hear, Rosa said, "Maybe I should show you how to suck cock by demonstrating on Evan." She looked up at Charlie and smiled. "Would that be okay with you, mi amor?"

Rosa was sure that when Charlie refused, she would win whatever silly game they were playing. But she overplayed her hand. What she did not know was that secretly Charlie had always wanted to see her suck another man's dick. Consequently, she was surprised when he said with glee, "Hell yeah. Do it."

"What?" Rosa asked, stunned by his response.

"I've been wanting to see you go down on another guy. I just didn't know how to bring it up," Charlie said.

Rosa knew that Charlie wanted to see her with Hannah, or any other woman for that matter, but had never thought that he would want to see her with another man. Reluctant to go through with performing oral sex on Evan, she knew she would not have to do it if Evan were unwilling. She hoped that Evan's lack of experience might cause him to not want to go down this road with her. She said, "Evan, you don't have to do anything you don't w--"

Before she could finish her sentence, Evan was pulling down his briefs and his eight-inch boner was staring Rosa in the face. Rosa was impressed, but still not sold on the idea of sucking Evan's dick. Her last chance of getting out of it was if Hannah rejected the idea.

She looked to Hannah for possible relief but noticed the redhead was already rubbing her own clit in anticipation of watching Rosa with Evan. Rosa then resolved herself to the fact that everyone in the room had called her bluff, and she was going to have to suck Evan's cock. She looked at his rock-hard member again and thought to herself, "What the hell. It might be fun."

Rosa reasoned that she was acting only as a tutor. She figured that she would show Hannah a couple of techniques on Evan, and then let the teen take over. Rosa wrapped her hand around the base of Evan's manhood and said to his wife, "Well, the first thing you should do is lick it up and down to get it nice and wet."

Rosa then demonstrated. She flattened her tongue and repeatedly licked up and down the length of Evan's tool. "Then, swirl your tongue around the head," she said before doing it. "Then, you just start sucking it like a popsicle." Rosa began bobbing her head up and down, sucking and taking Evan's dick in and out of her mouth.

Evan's heart was beating like a jackhammer. Rosa anticipated giving about a one-minute demonstration, then passing Evan's cock to the masturbating woman next to her. That plan abruptly fell apart when, thirty seconds into her demonstration, she felt Evan's hot cum spurting into her mouth.

With his dick still in her mouth, Rosa made eye contact with Evan. His expression was one of ecstasy at having just cum. Evan's expression rapidly turned to one of shame for having cum so quickly and for cumming in Rosa's mouth without warning.

At that moment, only Evan and Rosa knew he had shot his wad. He mouthed to Rosa, "I'm sorry." At no point earlier in the day did Rosa expect that she would be naked in front of her friend's husband with his jizz in her mouth.

Rosa could see the distress on Evan's face. She liked him and did not want to cause him any humiliation. She decided to keep the others from finding out that he had finished in her mouth. There seemed to be only one viable option. She swallowed. In that one gulp, she got rid of every bit of evidence.

Rosa released Evan's still-hard cock from her mouth. She stood and said, "I need to talk to Evan in private." She then quickly led him into the outer room, holding him by the dick.

"What should we do while you're gone?" asked Hannah.

Without thinking, Evan said over his shoulder while leaving the room, "Practice on Charlie."

Rosa was not thrilled about the idea of a gorgeous teenage girl practicing her blow job skills on Charlie. But because she still had the taste of Evan's cum in her mouth, Rosa did not think she was in any position to protest.

Once outside the bedroom, Rosa shut the door. Evan immediately started babbling at a volume too low to be heard by his wife and Charlie. "I apologize. I got overexcited. You're just so beautiful. And you're naked. And your body is just... wow. And nobody has ever done that to me before. And it felt so good. And you're so beautiful."

"Yes, you said that one already," said Rosa.

He continued, "Well, it's true. I've always thought so. But, before tonight I wouldn't have imagined that this... Well, I could image it... And technically, I'd fantasized about it before. A lot. But I didn't think anything like this would ever actually happen."

This was proving to be a very informative day for Rosa. Over the last twelve hours, she had learned that her husband wanted to see her suck another man's dick and that both Evan and Hannah had been imaging having some form of sex with her. It was all unexpected, but she felt flattered that her friends found her so sexy.

"Just calm down," said Rosa. "Take a few deep breaths. I'm going to brush my teeth, then we'll go back in there."

In the bedroom, the moment that the door shut, Hannah was all over Charlie. She had seen his thick cock the night before. Charlie's was the only penis other than Evan's that she had ever seen. And Hannah could not wait any longer to see it again. She yanked down Charlie's boxers and grabbed on to his already stiff member.

Imitating what she saw Rosa do to Evan, Hannah licked up and down Charlie's cock until it was coated in her saliva. She swirled her tongue around the head. Then, Hannah sucked Charlie's dick like it was a popsicle she was trying to devour before it melted.

As it turns out, Hannah did not need much tutoring in giving head. She was a natural born cocksucker. Although this was her first blow job, within a couple or minutes, she had figured out how to deepthroat.

By the time Rosa opened the door, Hannah was holding onto Charlie's ass cheeks with both hands. He was thrusting his hips, aggressively fucking Hannah's mouth. And Hannah was taking the full length of Charlie's cock with each stroke.

Rosa and Evan watched from the doorway as Charlie's body began to tense up. Charlie announced, "I'm gonna cum!" That announcement caused Hannah to work more feverishly to get him to explode. She had an uncontrollable desire to taste Charlie's spunk. Her desire would be fulfilled. Charlie let out a loud groan before blowing his load into Hannah's mouth. Hannah kept sucking while spurts of semen hit her soft palate. Reflexively, she swallowed every drop of Charlie's hot cum.

Watching his naked wife suck off his friend thoroughly aroused Evan. At 19 years old, he had a very short refractory time after cumming. His dick was already fully engorged. Evan walked to Hannah and helped her from her kneeling position to her feet. He then picked her up and carried her to the bed.

While Evan was laying Hannah on the bed, Rosa and Charlie exited the bedroom quietly and closed the door.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" asked Rosa.

"Yeah. You taught her really well. I hope it's okay with you that she made me cum," Charlie said.

Rosa, who hated keeping secrets from her husband, said, "Sure. I hope it's okay with you that Evan came in mouth."

Charlie chuckled and said, "I would have been surprised if he didn't."

This night, Rosa and Charlie were the persons who heard a couple in the next room fucking. Rosa's tutoring had paid off. Now that Hannah knew her own body, she could let Evan know where and how to touch her. Paying homage to her tutor, with each orgasm, Hannah exclaimed, "Ay papi!" She cried out that phrase three times over the next hour or so.

As much as Hannah loved tasting of her own pussy on Rosa's fingers, she also loved sucking her pussy juice off Evan's cock. The young couple's lovemaking session finally ended when Evan erupted in her mouth. Hannah then swallowed her second mouthful of cum that night.

*****

The next morning, the couples packed up and hit the road. Charlie had driven the foursome to Phoenix in his four-door pickup truck. When Charlie parked in front of his and Rosa's apartment building, Rosa said, "Charlie, you forgot to drop off Evan and Hannah at their place."

"He didn't forget," said Evan. "Charlie said that today he'll be the tutor."

"And what exactly are you teaching them?" Rosa asked her husband.

"Well, the three of us talked while you were in the bathroom this morning. We all want to show our appreciation for everything you did yesterday," Charlie said. "So, I'm going to teach the proper way to eat pussy. And I'll be demonstrating on you."

"I like the sound of that," Rosa said.

"And Charlie said that, after that, I should practice on you," added Evan.

"Oh, he did, did he? Well, I like the way that sounds also," Rosa said. "But, Hannah, are you going to be okay with this?"

"As long as when Evan is through, I get to practice on you too," Hannah said with a smile.

"So, the three of you plan on taking turns licking my panocha?" asked Rosa.

"If that means vagina, then yes," Hannah said.

Any reluctance Rosa had been feeling the day before was gone. She got out of the truck and hurried to the front door of the building. Rosa opened it, looked back at the other three, and before entering, said, "Hurry along, students. The lesson is about to begin."

12