Reluctant Suckslut Pt. 01: Relief Aid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck pulled his slimy cock from her mouth, and she sucked in air gratefully. A river of thick spit poured from her abused mouth. The tip rested on her lower lip.

"Yer likin' bein' Buck's cocksucker, ain't you?"

"Uh huh," She said, dazed, knowing it was what he wanted to hear. It would make him cum faster if he was excited and happy.

The more repulsive thought, though, was that there was a part of her that did like it. She realized that there was a warmth in her panties, one that she had felt before with her ex-boyfriend. The duality of it was something she still struggled with, even 3 years after that break-up. Her heart beat faster at the aggressive, rough treatment, the way the big stranger just took control of her.

She had been blessed (or cursed) with a body built for sex. Everything from the curves of her figure, to the depth of her overly-expressive eyes, to the plump, moist lips screamed fucktoy. Even her soft, slightly accented voice and sweet, submissive moans that drove men crazy with desire, all culminated in an ultra-sexy package that inflamed men.

Buck grabbed her hair and pressed his cock back into her mouth with a "mmphf!" Sophie struggled initially, but Buck's rough hold on her hair, and rhythmic stroking of his pole in and out of her mouth soon had her submitting, and then her muffled protestations became a willing blowjob. Sophie had barely registered that he'd let go of her braid, until she felt his calloused fingers roughly pinch her hard nipple, making her squeal in protest and stop bobbing her head. He lightly slapped her face and she returned to suckling on his engorged meat, while he tugged at her nipples and roughly grabbed her big breasts. Then, to her dismay, she came, moaning around the penis in her mouth.

"You really are likin' it now, ain't ya?" Buck asked, smugly.

"Mmm hmm," Sophie moaned, and swirled her tongue around the thick crown.

Maybe she hadn't wanted this. No, she was sure she hadn't wanted this. But, it wasn't just because she was being treated like a masturbatory aid. It was because she knew that there was something inside her that enjoyed being treated this way. She was made for sex. She was built for pleasure. But, she had rebelled against that feeling, because she liked it.

She had no idea how long her pleasuring of Buck's tool lasted, how long she'd been sucking and slurping his big meat. Her chin and tits were slimy with her own drool as she dutifully worked his fat penis over with every trick she could think of. She had to get him to cum! The longer this went on, the greater the chance that he'd get tired of this hole, and want to try another one. He was so big that he could easily pick her up and lay her down anywhere, then fill her up like a little sex doll.

"Fuck, this ain't workin'" Buck complained, and Sophie was sure that her fear was about to come true. Instead, he put one foot up on the stool, between her spread legs, and she felt her head tilted back. Then, with a vicious thrust, his entire cock slid into her throat and her lips were pressed against his pubes.

"Fuuuuckin' damn!" Buck exclaimed.

Sophie panicked. Her throat's natural reaction was to expel the intruder, to stop herself from suffocating, but the gagging and glurking, the movement of her muscles only massaged Buck's penis, giving him added pleasure. She stared into the camera, begging him with her eyes to pull his thick tool from her throat. He simply grasped her hair again, though, and began to fuck her warm throat cruelly. She couldn't resist. It was a mix of fear, defeat, her feminine meekness, and her desire to just have it end. Her vision blurred, and she felt lightheaded as Buck continued to pummel his penis into her squelching throat. Then, she came again.

When she felt like she couldn't possibly endure another minute of the abuse, she heard Buck's breathing increase. His cock pulsed menacingly. Suddenly, she could breathe again. Her throat and mouth were clear. She retched up spit, and heaved, sucking in breath. When she turned her watery eyes upward toward the big man, she felt the first powerful jet of cum splash against her forehead. She gasped in shock, and another sticky jet coated her plump lips, splashed into her mouth. His load was like a hose, spraying her face in forceful blasts of hot jizz. The semen only added to the mess of slime that now coated her face and chest. Her eyes were plastered shut, and she could no longer see what was happening. She could only feel the last few weaker spurts of cum as they landed in her hair. Then, Buck's rough finger was scooping globs of the stuff into her panting mouth. Submissively, she licked it from his finger.

"Now, ain't you a right mess." He commented, as though it was unexpected.

"Can I have a towel, or something?" She managed to ask, weakly.

She felt a piece of cloth pressed into her hand, and she hastily began wiping the revolting mess from her eyes and face. When, at last, she'd cleared enough away to regain her sight, Buck was gone. She was holding her shirt, smeared with spit and semen. Bewildered by the whole terrible experience, she fished a bottle of water from one of the coolers and used the entire thing to rinse her mouth, then another to clean the sperm and drool from her face and chest. She couldn't find her bra. How the fuck was she going to get out of here topless, and soaking wet?

She searched the boxes in the tent for something else to wear, and managed to find another of the Relief Aid T-Shirts, in an extra small size. Cursing her luck, or lack thereof, she squeezed the shirt over her large tits, but the effect was completely obscene. The shirt was stretched so tightly over her that it barely managed to cover anything. Her nipples were prominently displayed, and her toned tummy completely bare. She decided she'd had enough of this fucking event, and stormed out of the tent.

This part of the fairgrounds was a ghost town. She could hear the pounding rock music from some band that had drawn everyone's attention. She staggered, shellshocked, in the direction of her sister's car. As she walked, she began to see people, and they looked at her with disgust or arousal. She spotted a security guard, and was on the verge of running to him to report what had happened, but she stopped. Who was going to believe her? She was dressed in tiny shorts and a top that was two sizes too small for her. She looked like a complete slut. Even if they managed to find Buck in the massive crowd of people, he had a video of her stating how much she loved to suck his big cock. She was permanently recorded having two orgasms while getting her mouth fucked. She was, clearly, a liar. Girls who get mouthraped don't tell the mouthraper they love sucking on his engorged penis, and have orgasms.

She started to cry as she pushed past people in a daze, finally making it out of the gates, and stumbling about until she found the car. Evening would be coming on soon. She sank down and put her back against the door of the car. Pulling out her phone, she scrolled through her list of contacts, looking for someone to call to pick her up. Her mother, certainly, wasn't the call to make. She dialed through her contacts, one by one, trying everyone she thought she could trust. Finally, she reached the last name. Randy. She couldn't imagine why she'd even kept his number.

She considered her choices. She could go back in and find her sister, demand the keys to the car, and get her purse and wallet out, so she could get an uber. That would mean wading back into the crowd in the tiny shirt, which was threatening to burst at any moment. She could wait until the event was over, and her sister got back to the car. That could be hours from now. She'd be sitting out, baking in the sun. Additionally, small crowds of people were constantly coming out to the parking lot to sneak drinks or smoke pot. Right now there was a little group of 5 men who were already leering at her hungrily. She rounded the other side of the car and ducked down out of view, frightened. Lastly, she could try Randy. If he picked up, he might be willing to give her a ride home. With any luck, she could get into the house using the garage keypad, and make it inside without her mother noticing her slutty-looking top. Reluctantly, she tapped his contact and dialed. It took only a couple of rings before Randy's familiar voice answered.

"Hello?" He said. Wherever he was sounded noisy.

"Randy?" Sophie replied.

"Sophie? Long time. Uh, what's up?"

"Hey. I'm, uh, I'm sorry to call, but I could really use some help."

"What? Hang on. It's loud."

Sophie waited as she heard Randy moving through a crowd. Loud music thumped in the background. It sounded like...like the concert happening inside the fairgrounds. Could Randy be here? She supposed it was likely. It was a big local event, and he was never one to miss a concert.

"Sophie," he said again, "Can you hear me?"

"Yes,"

"What's up?" He said, slurring.

"I...well...I could use some help. I'm sorry to call, but I couldn't reach anyone else, and, I...I hoped you might give me a ride home?"

"Um, well, I'm kind of busy at that big concert thing. Relief Aid?" He said.

"I'm here, too. Out in the parking lot. It's been a bad day. Could you please help me? I'm really sorry to ask, it's just that you're the only person who answered and...well...I really need to leave."

"And you thought the guy you dumped could help you out, huh?" he sneered.

"Please, Randy. I'm sorry. We don't have to talk about that. I really, really need some help. Please?"

Randy was silent for a moment, and Sophie began to get more anxious. She could hear the group of men nearby making crass, drunken jokes to each other.

"Yeah, you know what? I think I can help out. You know I'm not such a bad guy. Where are you?"

Sophie tried her best to explain the parking lot, and then Randy hung up. After about 20 minutes, during which Sophie stealthily navigated to the parking lot entrance, Randy called back. He'd made it to his car and was driving around to the lot. Another 20 minutes passed, while Sophie hid behind a tall concrete sculpture. Then, she saw Randy's big, raised truck rolling toward her. She cringed at the horrid memories of some of the things her younger self had done inside that truck. When the vehicle stopped, she opened the door with a creak of hinges, and climbed up the sideboard into the cab. Randy's eyes bugged out of his head as she got in.

"Holy tits!" he exclaimed, taking her in.

Her long, light brown legs led up to the black shorts, which hugged every curve of her hips, and ass, molding to her pussy lips and displaying a prominent cameltoe. Her shirt, a couple sizes too small, strained against her large breasts. Sophie's plump, soft, cocksucker's lips were creased in a frown, while her deep, caramel eyes were filled with despair, anger, and resentment at the whole ridiculous situation. There was evidence of dried cum in her long, black hair.

"Don't be a pig," She huffed, and slammed the door closed, crossing her arms over her bulging tits.

"I like the outfit. If you don't want men to admire your fine ass, then you probably shouldn't dress like a slutty Hooters girl," he quipped.

"I didn't...I don't..." she stammered, "Can we just drive, please?"

"Yeah. Yeah." Randy said, and threw the truck in gear.

They bounced down the dirt road leading from the fairgrounds, and Randy made sure to hit every bump he could find, just to watch Sophie jiggle.

"You, um, wanna talk about it?" Randy asked.

"No!"

They sat in silence, Sophie staring out the window. The truck left the fairgrounds and turned out onto a dirt, country road. The sun was beginning to dip below the horizon, now. The fairgrounds were several miles out of the city, and Sophie prayed that Randy would just stay quiet and get her home. It was not to be.

"You know," he said, "I'm kind of doing you a favor, right? I mean, you dumped me."

She sighed, "Randy it was 3 years ago. Get over it. Besides, you got plenty out of me, didn't you?"

"Nothing I wouldn't like to have again..."

"No chance. Just drive. If you want money, I'll pay you back."

Randy chuckled, "I don't want money. You could start by peeling up that top and letting me see those amazing tits, though."

Sophie flushed and she turned to him, anger flashing in her eyes.

"Fuck you, Randy," She hissed, "you're such an asshole."

Randy pulled the truck over to the side of the road.

"Go on," He said, sneering, "you can get the fuck out and walk, then."

"But..."

He went on, "It's about 25 miles to the city, and it's getting dark. I'm sure you'll be fine, though," he snatched her phone from her shaking hand before she knew what was happening, and then shoved it down his shorts, "I'm sure some generous passerby will pick up a hot hitchhiker like you, right? Get the fuck out."

"Give it back, Randy!" She cried.

"Come get it." He grinned, putting a hand on her bare leg.

She slapped his hand away.

"What do you want?" She whined.

"Well, I was gonna be happy just to see those tits again, but now I'm thinking I could use a hand, you know?"

"No!" She stated firmly.

"Ok. I'm sure there'll be plenty of carloads full of drunk, horny guys ready to pick you up off the side of the road. See ya."

Sophie fumed. He was right. She contemplated a long walk through the dark on the side of a country road, dressed like a sex toy, with no phone. She'd likely die, or be gang raped. Probably both. Considering what Buck had just done to her, a handjob didn't seem so bad. It wasn't like she hadn't done it for him before. In fact, it was one of the mildest things she'd done for him.

"Fine." She said, at last, seething.

"Fine, what?" he asked, grinning.

"I'll give you a...a handjob."

"You can do better than that, Sophie," He said, rubbing her leg again.

She sighed. He always wanted her to say filthy things. He'd loved making her say things that sounded slutty while he pushed his throbbing member into one of her silky, soft orifices.

"I'll jerk you off." She said.

"Better." He acquiesced.

"Can I have my phone back, please?"

"Sure. After you pay your cab fare."

Randy worked his shorts down and off his legs, then tucked her phone underneath his ass. Sophie gave a strangled little cry. Now she'd have his ass sweat all over her phone. Randy's cock stood up proudly as he drank in her body. The memories he had of using her soft, pliable body in the past rushed back. He motioned her over, and put the truck back in drive, gently pushing the accelerator and pulling back onto the road.

Sophie scooted closer, and wrapped her small hand around his hard prick. She looked away from his stupid face and slowly began to stroke it, rotating her hand gently around the shaft, caressing the pulsing head with her palm. Randy drove with one hand, rubbing her leg up and down with the other as Sophie stroked him disgustedly. He groaned as her hand worked his length, the warm skin sliding up and down rhythmically.

"That's good, Sophie, but a little lube would probably help speed things up." He commented.

Sophie thought back to the brutal mouthfucking she'd endured when the last man had said those words, and felt heat between her legs. In her experience, men were all like this when they had a hard cock. All conscious thought flowed from their big head to their little one, and then it was just a matter of time before they wanted to plunge their spongy, purple head and veiny shaft into her until their balls were empty. Why did it have to be like this? She hated that her own animal impulses made her part her legs slightly as this asshole took advantage of her bad luck to force her into emptying his nuts. She loathed the fact that her heartbeat quickened at the feel of his penis jerking and throbbing in her hand, and the way her nipples hardened in the too-tight shirt. Then, there was that mixture of pleasure that made her hand tremble with delight at the eroticism of it. Was he really forcing her? Maybe coercing, which implied that she was more reluctant than forced.

She took her hand away, spit into it, and resumed stroking Randy's cock in slow circles. Her fist tightened around it, creating a tight, wet tunnel for him to fuck. Several minutes passed as Randy drove them closer to the city. Her wrist was getting tired with the repetitive stroking motion.

"Are you getting close?" She asked, trying to sound bored.

"You know better than that. Handjobs are a pretty slow way to get me off. Why don't you-"

"No!" She stated firmly, knowing where that suggestion was going. She didn't even sound convincing to herself.

"Come on, Sophie. Just get your tongue down there and flick around the head. You know what it does for me."

She did know. Sometimes, they would cuddle on the couch to watch TV. Inevitably, Sophie would find her head in his lap, his tool bobbing gently, filled with blood, pointing at her face. He'd place his hand on her head and firmly "encourage" her mouth closer to the swollen head of his prick, until her tongue would lash out, caressing the tip, teasing the underside. His hand twined into her hair, he then pushed the head between her warm, thick lips as she was made to gently suckle on it as he watched TV.

His precum wetting her hot tongue, she would lie submissively while he held her head and slowly masturbated his cockhead with her wet mouth. He'd issue a single, guttural groan, and then semen would gush forth into her mouth, and spurt out from between her lips. He really enjoyed coating her big, lush lips with sperm, and he'd usually make her leave it there, drying on her face the rest of the evening.

Sophie had always been confused as he treated her like a fuckpuppet when his cock was hard. It belied his other good qualities. In other things, he was really a fun, and kindhearted guy. But he was bitter about the breakup, even after three years. Clearly. Now, she needed to get him off, and just get home so she could end this awful day. She settled lower, into a familiar position, and looked at his spit-soaked cock.

Tentatively, she stuck out her tongue and flicked the primed, purple crown of his dick, eliciting a low moan of pleasure. She continued to swirl her tongue around the head of his cock, lapping, stabbing at it, swirling in ways that she knew would push him over the edge. She felt his free hand grope one of her tits, and she pushed it away, half-heartedly. More out of a sense of duty to her adopted feminism, than a real desire to get his hand off her hard nipple. This was a mistake. Since he couldn't molest her tit flesh, his hand immediately took a new course, falling roughly to her head, as he pushed the length of his penis into her open mouth.

Sophie glurked in protest and tried to pull her head back, but he pushed back firmly and held her, warning her, "Easy there, slut. You don't want to run us off the road, now, do you? Just do what you're good at. Suck."

Sophie growled around his invading prick, and beat at his legs with her fists weakly, but he only chuckled and held her in place.

"Fuck, I've missed your mouth." He said, and gently began to rock his hips up and down, pushing his bloated meat in and out of her mouth. She felt tears of frustration well up in her eyes at how unfair it was.

There was no decency in the world. She'd been cursed, born with the anatomy of a walking vision of sex, and men would never be able to see past her beautiful shell. They'd look at her and see her pouty, warm lips, and envision her on her knees with their rigid poles buried in her throat, while her deep, sensual eyes looked up at them, begging to have their warm seed flowing into her welcoming mouth. They'd look at her round, high-set ass cheeks, and want to spread them apart and shove their angry cocks into her little brown star while she screamed. They'd stare between her legs, at that perfect little V below her flat tummy, and dream of the way that her wet vagina would envelope the entire length of their cocks in a hot, pleasurable sheath. They'd envision the pleading look in her eyes, knowing that the feel of their pulsing manhood inside of her, the veins and ridges of their plunging staves was bringing her closer to an orgasm that would have her squealing in the ultimate pleasure.