All Comments on 'Reluctant Wife Agrees To Do It'

by MelindaMaye

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you say STD? Awful

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Not really into wife sharing, but this was well written. All parties were in agreed and no one appeared to be hurt by it.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 1 year ago

This is a terrific story. It's erotic and exciting and quite well written. Thank you for posting it.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Even if you pretend to be a woman in the biography, your story is just clumsy and boring.

bownchimebownchimeover 1 year ago

What a lovely wife. Lucky guy!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 1 year ago

As a husband who has shared 3 wives, I can certainly appreciate Jeet's desires to see this happen. I must say that I envy Chris the opportunity to be with a sexy Indian woman! If you ever in or near NYC, by all means let me know! In the meantime, I've given you 5 Stars and invite you to check out my stories here on Literotica.com and let me know what you think?

Best,

Stoney

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am thrilled to find your wonderful story. We are Indian and my husband is an IT consultant who works frequently and for weeks at a time in the USA. We have had skype sex many times when he is away, and usually talk about an American businessman fucking me. It happened when I went to San Antonio, Texas to visit husband and see Alamo. The sex was as great as we had fantasized it would be. Husband just watched for hours while I did everything his business friend asked me to do. He was a a passionate and handsom gentleman, I dout it will ever happen again, but it was wonderful. Thank you very much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Asian Hot Wife

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

yellowblue_2022yellowblue_2022over 1 year ago

The story contents were quite erotic. I wound suggest more patience when writing about every stages the wife had to go through, even if it made the story longer

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanover 1 year ago

Great story.Write part II PLEASE

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 1 year ago

Very well done, with a nice balance between sex inside the head and sex between the legs. For me the first is the more interesting, but the physical is stimulating, as well. And I especially enjoy stories that involve the transition from inhibited to aroused to out of control. This is the first of your stories that I've read, and I look forward to reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelindaMaye@MelindaMaye
I'm 25 years old, black hair, brown eyes. I'm 5'3" and 103 pounds. My figure is slim and a bit boyish, though I have gotten slightly more curvy in my 20s. I'm married to my college boyfriend. With his encouragement, I've decided to try writing about some of my fantasies an...