Reluctant wife in porn movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I raise my butt up, grab his cock with my hand and guide it into my love hole. There must be half a dozen guys behind me getting a view of me impelling myself onto Adonis's cock. It enters my now wet hole and as I lower myself fully down on it, I am looking at my husband. There's a camera behind him. Afterwards when I saw the video, it show him watching me as I am taking this big black cock inside of me.

Then I hear Adonis whisper to me, "Go up and down on me." So I raise and lower myself on his pole. Oh, the camera must have had a great view of my vagina being impelled by Adonis's beautiful cock.

After what seemed like a long time, but actually only a few minutes, I started getting tired. I tried to go longer but then my legs gave out and I just sat down taking Adonis all the way inside of me.

He must have known because he lifted me up and off his cock. He told me to get on my hands and knees. Then he got behind me. I felt his cock rubbing up and down my crack. My head was at the edge of the bed, facing Keith as he is rubbing my pussy with his cock. Keith came over and took my face in his hands. He just stared into my eye for a minute. I could see the sympathy in his face and then he kissed me. Just as we started to kiss, Adonis pushed his cock inside of me right to the hilt.

With my husband kissing me, Adonis started to really pump his cock in and out of me. All I can say, I wasn't not liking this. Having the man I love kissing me, and the one man I have a crush on fucking me was definitely not unenjoyable. At this point, I just excepted the whole thing and tried to enjoy my first threesome.

Adonis fucked my doggy style for what seemed like a long time. Then as he continues to fuck me, he looks at Keith and asks, "Hey, man, can I cum inside your wife? Can I unload my balls inside your wife's tight pussy?"

Looking over at my husband, I see him nod yes. Oh shit! My husband is ok with Adonis cumming inside of me. Well, why stop now? Even though there are camera men, a guy holding a microphone, light guys, and LeRoy directing I am ignoring all of them and enjoying myself. Why not? What else can I do?

It was obvious when he was going to cum because he was short of breath, a low growl could be heard from deep in his gut, and he then pushed hard into me. He held his pelvis tight against my butt while he unload inside of me. I looked right at Keith and smiled as Adonis filled me with hundreds of millions of sperm.

As he was coming down from his orgasm, he started pumping in and out of me again. It felt so good and I could feel his cock shrinking but not going completely soft. He just keep fucking me while I looked into my husband's eyes. When I climaxed, it was like a volcanic eruption. I was light headed. It was the best orgasm of my life.

Never being one to "go all night," it surprised me when I didn't want to stop. Shit, I was disappointed it was over. I rolled over onto my back. I was exhausted. The realization of what we had just done came crashing in on me.

But then Keith was suddenly naked, crawling on top of me. My eyes opened wide when I realized my husband was going to fuck my cum filled hole. Adonis filled me with more seaman than I thought possible and now my husband was about to push his cock inside my hole filled with another man's sperm. Well, if he is ok with it, go a head, I am too exhausted to stop him. So I stayed on my back with my legs spread.

Keith pushed into my slippery hole so easily. Would he like me now that my love hole has been stretched? Will there be enough friction? Usually he is a gentle lover, but now he was fucking me with animal intensity. He just pumped in and out, not making love, but fucking me fast and hard.

Now that Keith is inside of me, Adonis offers his slick cock to me. I hesitate, forgetting about what Nancy told us. But then I remember and take his wet cock into my mouth. I taste the mixture of cum and pussy juice on his cock as I clean it off.

While I am sucking Adonis's cock, my husband is pumping in and out of me. It only took a few minutes, and Keith was adding his sperm to load that Adonis deposited only minutes earlier.

As my husband rolls off of me, I can feel what seems like a river of cum flowing out of me. Remembering that they want a close up, I keep my legs spread for the young kid with the camera. Oh the perversion of the men who want to see a close up of my vagina with so much sperm coming out. Well, they sure got it. Then I hear my new favorite words, "Cut, that's a take." And my porn career is officially been launched.

Everybody is busy congratulating each other. Even Keith has a satisfied, how be it confused look on his face. LeRoy is telling him what a great job he did. All the while, I am still naked, totally dumbfounded, not knowing what the hell I should do. I just got fucked by my celebrity crush, in front of my husband, on camera. As I am coming to grips with what I just did, Adonis comes over and wraps a blanket around me. This was the nicest thing anyone could have done for me at that moment, and my feelings for him grew ten fold if that was even possible. The only guy to look out for me was the one who just fucked me.

With a genuine concerned look on his face, he asks "Are you alright? Can I get you anything?" My response was, "Thank you for the blanket. That was exactly what I needed. Where can I go to dress?" Just then Nancy comes up and escorts me to one of the peep room with a blanket over the window and my clothes are sitting on a towel.

All I wanted to do was get out of there. So as fast as I could, I got dressed, found my husband, and left. The whole way home, I could feel cum leaking out of me. Holy shit, I had a lot of cum inside of me. Believe it or not, I was more concerned with how Keith was taking this than with how I was handling it. He didn't say anything, so half way home I asked him how he was doing. "Coming to grips." is all he said, and I left it at that.

Well, that should have been the end of our story, but the money ran out faster than we had thought. The next week when I went in to do my class, LeRoy was all smiles. Internet viewing were better than expected and we were going to video immediately. He handed me a check for $2,500 and very seriously asked me if I would be interested in making another porn flick. Without much thought I said what was on my mind. My answer surprised me because I told him, "only if my husband wanted me to and it was with Adonis." LeRoy smiled big and said OK, let's hope Keith needs more money.

I was 100% positive there was no way Keith would have me be in a porn movie again.

The next week when I came to do my class, LeRoy was so excited. Orders for the video are already coming in and a major studio wants to include our flick in one of their major full length videos. "You are going to be a real movie star!" he told me with excitement. "Wait! it was never my intent to be a porn star. I don't want anyone knowing it was me in the movie!" He responded, "Don't worry, I personally helped edit and no one will be able to tell it was you getting fucked by Adonis or even by your husband. No one will ever know."

Well, as luck would have it, before the month was over, we were broke and back talking to LeRoy about money. Knowing that LeRoy thought we were the key to his fortune, we asked for more money and a percentage of the profits. He and I had already worked out that from now on we would get a percent on top of the percent I got for loaning him money. How ironic, this started out me loaning him money, now we were the ones needing money from him. The problem was, if he didn't make it big, we didn't get our $100,000 back, but in order for him to make it big, we had to be in more porn flicks. Oh, what a web we were in.

Keith worked out a deal with LeRoy and we were back in the porn business. That Sunday we had another movie to make. Adonis had warned me that LeRoy had made a script that include another man besides himself. Oh shit, I was going to do a threesome! When I told LeRoy no way, he reminded me that I agreed to make a movie on two conditions:

1. Adonis had to be in it and

2. Keith had to agree.

Well, both of those were accomplished so now he expected me to not only be willing but be happy with the new script. "But I thought Adonis would be the leading man." LeRoy politely agreed, "Yes, Adonis will be the leading man and Michael and Jeramy. This is what sales big in the porn business. You have nothing to worry about, everything is all taken care of." Nothing to worry about?! He expects me to have sex with three men and he says I have nothing to worry about?! What a clueless idiot!

This made for an interesting predicament. If I refused then LeRoy would tell Keith about the loan and my classes and my feelings for Adonis. Plus, both Keith and I had already agreed to be in another movie. We just didn't expect for it to include sex with three men. I can't do this! But I can't have Keith find out. For the few days leading up to the making of our second porn movie, I fretted over how to get out of this. I just could not imagine having sex with three men. Of course before we did the first movie, I couldn't imagine having sex in front of my husband for money.

There was just no getting out of this and the day of the shoot came much too fast. So here we are again at LeRoy's book store getting ready to shoot another porn flick. Nancy helps get me ready. This time she gives her advice freely. More like telling me the script in advice. Give a blow job, kiss your husband as each actor first enters you, have them cum inside your pussy, and clean off each cock afterwords. This will make for a big hit. This is what the perverts want in porn these days. They love to see cum in the vagina and the actress lick the cum and pussy juice off of cocks. Don't forget to kiss Keith and smile at him when you have a cock inside you. This is a wife sharing flick so involve your husband as much as possible. Trying to remember all her advice was a little overwhelming.

After getting dressed and made up, I was led to the studio where LeRoy and Keith were waiting for me. I was wearing a pink lace bra and matching panties, maroon silk blouse and tight DKNY girls stretch skinny denim jeans. They showed my butt really well.

Keith was struggling to answer questions from LeRoy about why he would allow his wife to be in a porn movie. Apparently LeRoy wanted to hear Keith say that he liked seeing a black man make love to his wife.

At first Keith wasn't saying what LeRoy wanted to hear, but then LeRoy asked how he felt about having his wife fuck another man. That is when my husband admitted he liked seeing a big black cock go inside of his wife. Oh shit, so my husband is turned on seeing other men with me. Knowing this is going to make it so much easier to let three men have their way with me, not to mention getting filmed. Oh shit! I am going to get filmed having sex with three men. I don't think I can do this! No! I absolutely can't do this!

But, then Adonis enters. He says something to Keith about owing him money. After discussing some kind of payback, Adonis comes over to me.

He has the biggest, cutest smile on his face as he walks over to me and give me a warm bear hug. My fears fade away as I enjoy the security of being in his arms. He pulls away just a little but at that moment all I wanted was him. So I reached up, held his head with my hand, and pulled him to me so our lips met. It would have been so nice to just kiss him for a long time and have this all fade away. However, after what seemed like a few seconds, he pulls away and asks Keith if he could undress me. "Yeah, Yes, well, that is what we agreed," Keith says.

Adonis smiles gets even bigger as he starts to remove my shirt and bra, and then waste no time putting his face in my chest and kissing my boobs. Even though we had done this once before, he acted like he just came in from the desert, dying of thirst, and my breasts were his water. He feasted on my tits until he was sucking on my nipples. He had them both hard, pointing straight out.

Before I was naked, I wanted to fulfill my obligation of giving a blow job and it would be really good for the movie if I initiated it. So, as Adonis was enjoying my breast, I asked my husband, "Hon, can I pull down Adonis's pants and give him a blow job?" Smiling as best I could for the camera. This was when I knew he was enjoying his wife in a porn movie, because Keith all of a sudden smiled from ear to ear and said, "Of course hon, take that black cock in your mouth and suck on it until he comes. Make sure you drink ever drop."

This took Adonis by surprise. Immediately he stops sucking on my nipples, and as I am unbuttoning, then unzipping his pants, he looks at me with dumbfounded look. Without hesitating, I pull his pants down then slowly pull his underwear down. Looking up at him, I wink as I am grabbing a hold of his now growing manhood. Without realizing, I am smiling as I lower my head taking Adonis's growing cock into my mouth.

As I am taking Adonis into my mouth, I look over at my husband, who has a very content look on his face. He really looks like he is enjoying watch me.

Oh, I had forgotten how good Adonis's cock taste, and how it just feels right to have this beautiful appendage growing in my mouth. The more I lick it the bigger it grows. Feasting on this cock is as enjoyable for me as it is pleasurable for Adonis. I am sucking on the head and stroking the shaft. I want to make him orgasm because I am thinking maybe I will swallow this time. The shots of fireball loosened me up, or maybe I am very amorous but at that moment, I really wanted to make him cum.

Before I can get him to cum, Adonis tells Keith, "Mr. Jones, I am going to take your wife's pants off now." Of course my husband nods his head in the affirmative, and Adonis gently pulls me up by my head, kisses me on the lips, and then removes my pants and panties. He then pushes my naked body backward until I fall on the bed. He grabs my ankles, spreads my legs, and then before going down on me turns to Keith. "Mr. Jones, I am going to eat your wife's pussy." Keith nods his head, "Yeah, eat her pussy."

My husband watches as Adonis lowers his head to my sex. He licks up and down my crack for a few minutes before he sticks his long tongue inside my vagina hole. After wiggling his tongue in my vagina, he then licks up to my clitoris.

As he is pleasuring me by licking my clitoris, he inserts two fingers inside my love hole. He has them buried in me and wiggles them, while he continues to suck on my clitoris. Oh Shit! It felt so good! He must have found my G-spot because I could feel a very powerful orgasm building within me. It was going to be so intense. However, before I could climax, he stops, looks over at Keith. "Hey, Mr. Jones, I am going to fuck your wife. I am going to stick my big black cock inside your wife." Keith comes closer and tells Adonis, "Ok, go ahead and stick your cock inside my wife's love hole. Fuck her real good."

So now I am on my back, legs spread, and Adonis is kneeling with his cock touching my sex. Just as He is lining his cock up with my love hole, Keith bends down and starts to kiss me. I'm glad he is part of this wild porn scene. Now I feel I have his permission to enjoy Adonis's beautiful cock as it slips inside my wet love hole.

We continue to kiss as the head of Adonis cock is pushing into my sex. Oh, I remember wanting that beautiful black cock inside me. It is hard to concentrate on kissing my husband while this big, black, wonderful cock is slowly slipping inside my moist vagina. He goes deeper and deeper filling me up until I feel his pelvis pushing against my pelvis. We continue to kiss even though Adonis is now completely buried inside me. Oh Crap! My mind can't handle the fact that my lover is all the way inside of me and my husband is kissing me.

Then Adonis slowly withdrawals and pushes back in. For just a moment it was uncomfortable having something that big inside of me, but as he gently fucks me, my body adjusts. Soon he is hitting my G-spot and putting pressure on my clitoris. I forget about my husband, as Adonis is pushing in and out, making me focus all my attention on the cock deep inside of me. The orgasm that had been building but had been denied to me, is now starting to build again. This time as Adonis fucks me, I can enjoy the pleasure knowing that he is not going to stop until we both arrive at our destination. I stop kissing Keith so I can concentrate on the fucking I am getting. I have my hands on Adonis's butt pulling him into me.

Oh this is sexual heaven, as I just relax, allowing myself to enjoy the pleasure being giving to me. All I could think about is the pleasure between my legs. I could feel myself so close to climax and I didn't want Adonis to stop so I whispered in his ear to cum inside of me. Oh, I wanted him to unload his seed inside of me.

Suddenly, he pulls out and lays on his back next to me. He motions for me to get on top of him. As I am getting ready to straddle his torso, he grabs my hip. He rotates me so I am facing away from him. I think this is called reverse cow girl. So now I am sitting on Adonis but facing away. Oh Hell! I am looking right at the cameras, lights, and all the men who are starring at me. Keith is one of them and he is looking at my sex. So I look down and see the head of Adonis's cock peeking out from between my pussy lips.

Then I feel his hands lifting up on my butt. So I put my hands on his knees, raise myself up, and he guides his cock to my love hole. With all these people, plus my husband watching, I lower myself onto Adonis. His cock slips inside of my wet hole. I go all the way down on it until I my butt cheeks are resting on his pelvis.

Then I feel his hands pulling me back. I put my hands back on the bed to keep myself from falling all the way back. I was afraid he would slip out of me. In this position I can't do much but hold myself up. That is when Adonis takes over and starts thrusting his cock into me. Everyone had a great view of his cock going in and out of my sex. Plus my boobs were bouncing each time he drove his cock into of me.

My arms quickly got tired hold my up and I laid back on top of Adonis. When I did this his cock slipped out of me. He grabbed my boobs with both hands and held me for a second. Then he rolled both of us over. I heard him say, "Get on all fours."

So I got into the doggy position. He got behind me and his cock was immediately touching me sex. I could feel the head of his cock sliding up to my clitoris and down to my love hole. Then Keith got in front of me and started to kiss me. As we are kissing, I feel adonis start to enter me. He slowly slid his cock all the way inside me. We broke off the kiss when Adonis started to pump harder. Keith and I just looked at each other as this black cock pistoned faster and faster inside me.

Now Adonis was really fucking me hard. Keith gave me a pillow, and I put my head down while adonis finished.

As he is pushing into me hard, his breathing quickens then become erratic. I know he is right on the verge. That is when Adonis told Keith he was about to cum. "Hey Mr. Jones, I am going to cum inside your wife now." After saying that, he started filling me with hundreds of millions of his sperm. It was the perfect end to what I hope is the most perfect sex show.

However, this was not the conclusion, not even close.

Just then two big black guys, Jeramy and Michael, come into the studio. They are yelling at Adonis about money. All I could do was roll over onto my side and try to cover up. There is some kind of argument and it involves Keith.

Then they all stop yelling and look at me. Oh Shit! here is goes. I am going to get fucked by two more guys before this is over.