Reluctant wife in porn movie

Story Info
Wife helps family avoid bankruptcy by being in a porn movie.
17.7k words
3.96
23.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2cdr911
2cdr911
87 Followers

After reading my husband's account of our experience, I realized that if I tell the story truthfully it will be more of a confession. They say that confession is good for the soul. Well, I hope it is good for the marriage also. Keith, I hope you are not mad. I never intended for things to get so carried away and out of control. All I can do is ask you to forgive me.

Guess it would be helpful to start off with introduction. My name is Kelly, and I love to dance and lead aerobics. While my husband makes a good living, I supplement it with a little extra from working part time at the health club. Zumba, dance aerobics, jazzer-size, spinning, and some personal training are what I do. However, I work less than 20 hours a week. At $12.50 per hour, that is not a lot of money. But I do it because I like it and it comes with a free club membership. Plus, it keeps me in shape. At 34 years of age, I am in the best shape of my life. I'm 5 foot, 4 inches and weigh 110 pounds with long light brown hair. I have been told I look like Vanessa Marcil from the TV show "Las Vegas."

My husband Keith is 38, about 6 feet tall, muscular, with dark hair and an easy going personality, but kind of a workaholic. He is a general contractor and loves to build.

Our story starts one day when Keith took me to a clothing optional beach. He was trying to act like it was no big deal and that he didn't know it was a nude beach but I could see the excitement in his eyes and he practically begged me to lay out naked. Having never been nude in public before, I was hesitant but seeing how excited he was, I figured what was the harm. Plus, I was curious to see how comfortable he was with his wife being naked in front of other guys.

Thinking back on it, at first I was about to say NO WAY and demand that we go someplace else. But he said lots of people do it and it is the norm in Europe so why don't we try it.

Still, I said no, but then he asked me to just do it once for him... My parents would have had a cow if they saw their daughter on a nude beach. But then, well, I thought what the hell. You only live once, and what could it hurt? It's not like we are hurting anyone or braking any laws. Plus, I was curious to see how Keith would handle having other men see his wife's naked body.

At first, I thought Keith was excited to see other women naked, but then he took his clothes off so fast that maybe he was an Exhibitionist. We set our towels on the beach with a couple chairs. Then my husband looked at me, like, ok your turn. My heart started beating fast and I was just about to chicken out, but I removed my one piece swim suit in one motion and laid face down on my towel.

Keith then says to me, "I'm so proud of you honey. You have a gorgeous body, why not show it off a little." Well, I am showing off more than a little, I am completely naked showing everything to anyone who is looking. That is when I looked around, and guess what? No one was looking. We were far enough away from others that no one could see me nor were they even looking. Smiling at myself, I thought, Why was I so nervous?

Keith lays on his back showing his junk to the world, and I was a little envious how comfortable he was in his skin. So now being more relaxed, I thought, what the hell, and I rolled over on my back exposing my breast and privates to... well, no one because there wasn't anyone noticing us, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun shining on my nakedness.

Hearing a male voice, I sat up, opened my eyes to see two penises right in front of my face. Silly me, I thought Keith would be looking out for me, but he was talking to two young men. He introduced me as his beautiful wife and then two more kids came over and Keith invited them to join us. Holy crap! Does my husband want the whole world to see his naked wife. Well, obviously he wants four college boys to see me.

The boys brought their towels and placed them next to me so I am in-between them and my husband, making me the center of attention.

Keith kept talking to them like nothing was out of the ordinary. They were all drinking beer so I again thought "What the hell?" and I got up and got me a wine cooler and joined in. The boys were looking at my breasts and privates. Funny thing, Keith seemed ok with it and during the conversation he even pointed out that I have perfect boobs. The boys agreed and they took advantage of where the conversation went and stared even more at my breast. That is when I sat up facing the boys cross leg. This gave the boys a view of my trimmed pussy lips and well... everything.

Having the boys see my sex, I thought would pull Keith out of his excitement of having us naked but he was ok with it. In fact, he again pointed out my "perfect boobs" and offered the boys a feel, which they all eagerly excepted. This surprised me so much, I was taken off guard and just sat there and let four boys feel my breasts.

They were very complimentary and also aroused. As they touched a squeezed my boobs, they all got erections. That is when I decided to have some fun. "Oh, I'm so sorry," I said with a smile, "I think I am making things hard on you. I can cover up if that will make you feel more comfortable."

They all laughed as they told me, "it's ok. We are happy to suffer." Then one of them asked very politely, "if it offends you, we will put swim suits on."

It would have been pointless to cover up now so I just laughed and told them I took it as a compliment. When I glanced at my husband, even he was getting an erection. Well, I guess I still have "it." Boys still get excited by my body.

On the way home, Keith pointed out how erotic it was seeing me flirting with those boys. I told him I was blown away that he was ok with those boys seeing me naked and even touching me.

Then we got into a deep discussion about how beautiful women should be seen and not covered up. "Even your wife?" I asked expecting him to make an exception. However, he said "especially my wife, because she is totally hot and the most beautiful." Well I am glad he feels that way but I don't understand. I thought men got jealous if another man looked at their wives. Turns out my man likes other guys to look at his wife.

For the next year, Keith encouraged me to show more cleavage, dress more slutty and even go without a bra or panties. It was a little exciting and definitely improved our sex life. When we did go out and I gave into him and dressed like he wanted, Keith would be so horny when we got home. We had some really good sex.

Now remember I am an aerobics instructor at the health club? During this time Keith was encouraging me to be more slutty, there were a couple guys coming to my classes. They were both fun and we had good conversations.

LeRoy was in his 40's, short, a little over weight with a fun sense of humor. Adonis was in his 20's, attractive tall black man with perfect smooth chocolate shin. He paid a lot of attention to me and flirted in a friendly not inappropriate way. He told me he is an aspiring actor who now works for LeRoy.

I want to explain something but I don't want to give the wrong impression. Perhaps I had a little school girl crush on Adonis. It was just that he was the prefect guy. Definitely the most attractive guy I had ever met. But it was the way he acted and treated me. There was no doubt that he liked me... a lot. But he was never inappropriate with me. We were good friends but it never went past just friends.

Right after we became friends, I was shopping for work leotards and well, I got ones that were a little tighter and more sheer. The first time I wore one of my new leotards Adonis was so complimentary. I think Keith would have really liked it because these really showed off my body leaving nothing to the imagination.

That night after class, LeRoy asked me how much I made working at the health club. They were friends and I was comfortable enough that I told them about $120 a week. LeRoy asked if I would be interest in working at his place doing the same thing but making $300 or more a week.

I assumed he owed some kind of gym, and I was interested. He asked me to come by tomorrow and he would show me his place.

It never accrued to me that he was anything but an upstanding citizen; however, when I got to the address that he gave me, I was shocked. My first I thought was I had the wrong address. My next thought was to turn right around and leave but my curiosity got the best of me.

The place was an Adult Book Store. Maybe it was Keith's influence on me because I have no idea why I parked and went inside. It was against everything I had been taught growing up. My mother would have been ashamed of me.

Adonis saw me park my car and he greeted me as I hesitantly walked in. "I'm so glad you came!" he said with a big smile and hand shake. As he was leading me through a door and down the hall he continued, "We were a little unsure that you would even come. I told LeRoy you are a classy lady and classy ladies don't come into Adult Stores. But he kept assuring me that you were not the typical tight ass prude."

As we entered his office, LeRoy jumped up with a big smile on his face and genuine excitement in his voice. "So glad you came," he said, "hope you are not offended by my store. This store has been in my family for 50 years and I owe it to my father to keep it going."

Then he got a sad look and he got a serious expression. "Adult Book Stores don't do well these days. The internet has made it too easy for people to buy what they want on line. Don't get me wrong, dad's store is still a cash cow but it's not going to make anybody rich, know what I mean." He said with a sly grin. Well, no, I didn't know what he meant.

In fact, I was just about to tell him I had no idea what he meant and I didn't want to know, when he told me, "I have a proposition for you. Come do your classes once a week for a month. I will pay you $100 for one night. All you have to do is try us out. Please, it will help my business so much.

Well, I finally came to my senses because I told him, "LeRoy, no offense but I don't want to be seen here. I don't want my friends knowing I am here. This is not the place for a lady!" I got all worked up and was practically yelling when I was through.

Then he completely disarmed me by agreeing whole heartedly with me and apologizing for even inviting me here. He told me he had all these ideas to make it big and he needed a beautiful, no, knock out gorgeous girl to make his plan work. If he could just get someone like me to help him start then he was sure other girls who are comfortable with themselves would come for the next step of his plan."

I wasn't really following him and it must have showed. "Please just hear me out," he said as he started to explain. "All I need to do is turn the back part of my store into a studio. Guys love watching a pretty girl move. They will come and then I can get the permits and hire other girls that will be willing to bare more and that is when the money will come.

Then I can invest in cameras and get into the video business where there is BIG money. You would just be the spark that would get me started. I have it all figured out. Please, all you have to do is one night a week."

Then I interrupted him, blurted out that I am not a stripper. Silence for an instant and laughter. Adonis chimed in, "No, you certainly are not a stripper. You are the most beautiful, classy lady we have ever met. We are not trying to make you feel anything but classy. And the guys that watch you will want you to be classy." So again, I am confused. This is an "Adult Book Store." I saw the porn videos and magazines when I came in. What are they trying to get me to do?

"Sweetie," LeRoy liked to call me that, "All we want is for you to do a class in my soon to be studio. A few people will join in and exercise. You will be amazed at what happens next. Tell you what, I will pay you $200 to do two classes tonight and if you don't like it then don't come back." "I'm not taking off my clothes!" I blurted out. Again it was Adonis who quickly agreed with me, "No No No, you will never have to take your clothes off here. We will never ask you to do anything like that. Just exercise classes like at your club."

Well, $200 is more than I make in a week and then it dawned on me that Keith is working late tonight anyway. So why not make $200 and see what the hell they are up to. Maybe it was just curiosity but now I wanted to know how he was going to "Make BIG money."

Just then Nancy, LeRoy's sister came in. She was about 40 years old, well dressed and very modest. She scolded LeRoy for ganging up on me and pressuring me. After she introduced herself to me, she told me not to feel pressured or let them intimidate me. "LeRoy just wants to get rich and he thinks all he need to do is have a working studio in order to make millions. Which he is probably right but he has to afford the camera and lights first."

She was so pleasant and understanding. We walked out of the office and half way down the hall where she stopped me and told me that in the old days lots of guys came to the book store just to hang out. They would watch short movies in the arcades and spend lots of money. Now men sit at home watching porn on their computers and buy stuff online. LeRoy wants to bring these guys back by having live action and then make videos he can sale online. It sounds dumb but the internet porn business is just starting to take off and it should be easy for us to get in on the ground floor." After talking to Nancy, I felt like helping LeRoy and Adonis get started making their millions.

Just as I am saying yes to LeRoy, a thought comes into my head. I don't want anyone to know that I am here. Adonis quickly tells me he understands and that they can give me a disguise so no one will recognize me. Plus, if I am to do it tonight, I don't have my work clothing. Again, Adonis tells me they have outfits for sale here that would work. Just grab anything off the shelf and I can keep it. But I don't want to go out onto the sales floor and be seen. Nancy volunteers to get me the perfect outfit. "Really?" I say, "you are going to find me an outfit in an adult book store?" She laughs and assures me she can as she walks away.

Adonis, takes me by the hand and leads me down the hall to a big door. He tells me that they just renovated the back so it can be a movie studio some day but now it is a show room. Remember I told you Adonis is probably the most attractive man I have ever seen. Seriously, he is the man of my fantasies. I have to use self control not to stare at him or drool. He looks like Morris Chestnut who I think is the hottest actor alive.

So I just do my workout routine in this room and they pay me $200? Well, there is a fool born every minute. Why Not? Then Adonis points out that he and LeRoy will be working out with me and men will be watching from behind 5 glass windows. The windows are tinted because I can't see through them until Adonis turns off the lights. Then I can see five small closet size rooms looking into the studio. "What will men be doing in these rooms?" I ask, but as soon as I ask, I already know the answer. "Probably masterbating," Adonis tells me completely straight faced.

Holy shit, men are going to get horny watching me workout and masterbate!? Just as I am having second thoughts, Nancy comes in and assures me that won't be going on tonight. This is just the first show and it is just a trial. Don't know if anyone will even come, as she hands me a very sexy, very sheer catsuit leotard. "Try this on, if you like it, you can keep it," she tell me. Then she tells me with a wink, "If you forget to wear panties, you will get more tips."

Adonis takes me to one of the rooms with the window looking into the studio to change. Just as I am about to complain about being seen through the window, he leave and I see the studio is completely empty. So I change into a very attractive, but sexy to the point of being slutty, black with turquoise strips leotard. It is about two sizes too small for me, so it looks and feels like it was painted on. Remembering what Nancy said, I remove my panties before putting on the leotard. If they are going to pay me $200, I want them to get their money's worth.

Putting my blouse back on, I come out of the room and walk down the hall to LeRoy's office. It was almost comical how their jaws dropped when they saw me. Adonis was first to come to his senses and tell me I looked marvelous. Nancy even told me how hot and sexy I looked. "You are going to be a big hit," she tells me.

Then Adonis hands me a sheer vale like "I Dream of Jeanie" wears and Nancy helps me put it on. Sure enough, when I looked in the mirror, I didn't recognize myself.

Well, it was about 10 o'clock at night when we were all ready with my playlist. Since I had been doing this a long time, I wasn't nervous about going out and doing Zumba. It was just a little weird having Adonis and LeRoy being the only ones with me, and my legging was so thin. My nipple stuck out and my pussy lips were obvious, I think the new term is "camel toe." Well, mine were very Prominent.

Before I could complain about how I looked or felt, Adonis started my playlist and it began. I always start with some stretching. LeRoy asked me to lie down with my butt to the windows and stretch my legs. OK, I thought, you are the one paying me.

For the last stretch he asked me to roll over on my stomach and work my way up into the "Down Dog" yoga pose. Whatever, I thought. With the lights bright in the studio, I couldn't see men in the booths. After about the third song LeRoy turned the lights down a little and I could just make out figures in the booths. All the booths had a man in them and a couple booths had more than one man.

Now my self-confidence is starting to fade, but Adonis reassure me that I am awesome and beautiful and to keep going. Just then I notice $1 bills being slid through a little hole in the booth windows. I look at Adonis and ask if they think I am going to strip. He laughs and says "No, it is just their way of tell you they like what you are doing, and to keep going."

So now I am re-energized and finish my Zumba but making a little more effort to encourage tips. Little more shimmy and spread my legs a little more. Sure enough, more $1 bills. When my first class is done, Adonis goes over and collects the $1 bills and hands them to me. There are 9 and I am like WOW, $209 for tonight, but I have one more class.

Nancy comes in and compliments me and again tells me how "Truly hot and sexy" I look. And "By the way, I heard some of the guys talking about how much they like your show. Maybe, if you feel comfortable, try to go a little closer to the windows. By the way, the stretching at the beginning was a big hit."

So the second class starts and Adonis has prepared my playlist with slower, more sultry songs. This time only Adonis is with me and as we stretch he comes over to me and helps spread my legs farther apart. At first he holds my ankles but then gradually moves his hands up until he is inches away from my sex as he pushes my legs apart. Now I am the one getting turned on and I roll over on my stomach. Adonis grabs first my right foot and pulls it so he is stretching my quadriceps. Then my left foot. Then as I walk my hands up with my legs straight doing the down dog, he holds onto my hips. He holds me there for a full minute, exposing my ass and camel toe to the men in the booths. Again the $1 start coming.

So this time I move closer to the windows and my routine changes a little so my legs are spread more and I hold poses just a little longer. Being flexible, I grab my ankle and pull my leg straight up over my head showing my thinly covered sex to any man in the booths. Again, more $1 but then I see a hand sticking through holding a $20. I look at Adonis and he whispers in my ear that usually when a man holds a $20 he is expecting to personally put it inside your garter belt.

2cdr911
2cdr911
87 Followers