Reluctant Wife Shared

Story Info
Reluctant wife shared by visitor.
4.1k words
4.53
42.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a job I really didn't want to do. Taking some old machinery out and installing new in a farmers milking plant miles away from anywhere and in the middle of a cold spell. I was to start at five in the afternoon and would have to be finished before six in the morning. On top of that I would have to be close by for a day after in case anything went wrong. That meant an overnight stay in a bed and breakfast booked by the girl in the office who assured me there was no hotel within thirty miles.

With a promise of a fat bonus giving me some cheer, I set off early in the morning to arrive at the farm in time to start work. It was the coldest night I have ever known, most it was spent in a cold, damp, milk plant that stank of cows. Despite all this the job went well. There were a few hitches but when the deadline arrived, the work was done.

After a hot mug of coffee, I set off to find the bed and breakfast. The lanes were icy, I had to concentrate the ten minutes it took to find the only other building for miles, a large manor house in the middle of what in the summer would be spectacular views.

I was welcomed by a couple introduced as Sophy and Harold, husband and wife in their early fifties. She made the most spectacular full English breakfast that cheered and warmed me. A quick shower later I fell into bed and was instantly asleep.

I woke at three in the afternoon, fully refreshed and ready for anything. There had been no calls, so all was going well. Downstairs I was ushered into the recreational area and Sophy brought sandwiches and beer, soon the three of us were chatting happily.

The pair seemed to be the typical middle class. Harold was balding and a little on the thick side about the same height as me. Sophy was the bottled blonde wife, pretty and cheerful, quick to carry out what Harold asked her to do. There were no other guests, so Harold said they should relax and enjoy the company. He asked for wine which she poured and another beer for me which she fetched.

She was wearing a button up woollen jumper that covered her from neck to knees and some slacks that hid her legs. She could've been dumpy or slim I couldn't tell yet, but the pair did seem to be very happy with each other.

We chatted about all kinds of things, work, holidays, family, how the weather was compared to childhoods. Television cropped up which led to Game of Thrones with Harold discussing some of the sexy scenes. Then it turned to the internet and suddenly we were discussing web cam sex as if we had known each other for years.

Sophy asked how you could meet people to cam with. Having done some in the past with my wife I explained there were sites where you sent naked wife pics and asked if people wanted to cam. You would then, in the safety of your own home, cam with them. Maybe it was the glass of wine talking but she thought it all a good idea. Harold asked me to set up an account for them, which I did on the new, wide screened, computer on a table in the bay window.

I explained to get a fast response the photo would need to show some flesh. Not her face, bottom or breast I suggested.

"Which do you prefer dear?" Harold asked standing with an iPhone in hand.

Sophy blushed bright red and stuttered that they should do this another time, but Harlod just looked at her, waiting for her choice. She soon gave up and chose bottom. Turning to face me, and blushing bright red, she pulled the back of her slacks down to give him the picture. There was a click, then she quickly hid herself from me. I hadn't seen a thing but when Harold sent it to the site it was clearly seen on the large computer screen.

"Harold!" She gasped and pointed to me.

"He's done this sort of thing before. My god, do you think he hasn't seen a naked arse before." He snapped.

While I wrote the text to go with the picture asking people to message if they wanted to cam I had a closer look. She had a nicely rounded, smooth arse that was as tanned as her back. That made sense, being in the middle of nowhere meant you could sunbathe naked.

"How long will it take?" She asked.

Harold rebuked her, telling her to be patient but I sensed she was trying to tell him another time, would be better, when they were alone.

I explained there are sites you could visit that hooked you up with random people. They were mostly men, but it can be fun as a couple.

Harold opened a drawer and pulled out a webcam on a long cable. Plugging it in he asked me to find such a place. A few moments later the site asked to share microphone and camera and then it went live. Sophy, who had just poured more wine was told to sit in the chair and sat open mouthed with shock when the first man came into view to disappear a moment later. Another two did the same thing.

"You need to take your bra off." Harold said.

Again, she blushed and looked to him, he moved the camera, so it showed more of her face.

With the skill only a woman has, she deftly undid the clasp and pulled the bra through her sleeve, then undid three buttons showing a little cleavage. The next cam appeared with an elderly man clutching his loose cock. It stiffened when he saw her.

Harold reached over and undid buttons down to her naval and pulled the jumper away, so it exposed a breast. The old man shot his load, and his cam went off. She pulled the jumper back and waited for the next to come on.

Harold handed the cam to me to take over so he could join in, again ignoring his wife's plea to stop. Knowing I could see everything going on she covered her breasts again but didn't bother protesting when he stripped off the jumper completely a few minutes later.

The next on was a younger guy in his twenties with a muscular physique and a good-sized cock. She played with her tits for him and let hubby grope her while the man told how he would like to meet and fuck her. Five minutes later he announced he was about to cum and shot his load over his chest, letting her see it drip before his cam went off. I could see she was getting into it now and was eager for more, but Harold announced the other site had replies.

It took close to half an hour to get the four replies on cam together with us. Three were men, the other a couple but for whatever reason they disappeared within a few minutes. Sophy was dressed in the jumper again but undid buttons without being told. She was asking them to get naked which they all did and began stroking as she revealed more breast flesh. We all cheered when she took it off completely.

Sophy had tits to die for, large and plump, still firm with rock hard nipples. Though not thin she still had the stomach of a much younger woman, a little curvy with a few lines telling her story. Her breasts were tanned, when asked about this she told a dirty tale of sex outdoors that had one of guys watching finish in his hand.

One of the remaining asked if she would suck the guy next to her. Sophy looked shocked and expected Harold to say no but he was shaking with lust and had undone his trousers which fell to his feet. Standing closer to her he pulled his cock out. It was throbbing. She pulled the foreskin down to gaze at the purple head before she put it in her mouth, taking it in deep, chocking a little each time she did. His hand reached down to fondle a breast, squeezing hard enough to leave a red mark which quickly faded.

He was doing well, in total control and enjoying the experience as those watching begged him to finish on her face. Then a hand cupped his ball sack, gently stroking the skin. He cried out his pleasure, she went to pull his cock out, but he held her head hard, pushing down, convulsing as he streamed his spunk deep in her throat, giving out a long groan which told the length of his orgasm. She coughed and chocked but he was relentless, only giving in when he was completely drained.

When he finally let go, she spluttered and coughed. Most had been swallowed but some dripped from her mouth, which she wiped away with the back of her hand.

"Harold." She protested but he was grinning.

"They want to see you naked." He said though only one was left watching on screen.

She was a lot more compliant as she pulled down her slacks showing a pretty pair of yellow bikini knickers, but it was few more minutes before she took them off and even then, hands covered whether she was shaved or not. I moved the cam in to get a close look. Reaching out I touched her hands pulling one away. She looked me deep in the eyes.

"You look gorgeous." I whispered. "No wonder he wants to show you off."

This seemed to soothe the last of her inhibitions. She moved to every pose Harold asked of her. Opening her legs to get every view from each angle. She had a well-tended garden, not shaved but it had been kept neat. Pussy lips, even swollen with lust kept your attention. The glisten of her juices told how charged she was.

She had an arse to die for, well proportioned, smooth, without blemish. I could have spent the night just looking at it. She was laid down but when asked lifted her bottom off the floor to give a brilliant view with pussy and brown hole filling the screen.

When Harold asked, she knelt with her head on the floor and her beautiful arse pointing upwards. Harold moved close and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her brown hole. His finger stroked it gently. She mewed with pleasure when it slipped just inside and made no complaint when he pushed in further, moving his finger around, withdrawing till it was almost out then going deep.

I gave in to a large sigh to try and get my desires under control. Harold smiled and took the web cam from me.

"You have a turn." He said softly as he pulled the finger out.

I couldn't have stopped myself if I wanted to. First, I spent some time feeling, stroking, the smoothness of her bottom with both hands. But the view before me was too much, my head went down to her, a tongue sought the brown hole first, licking around, pushing my tongue in a little, enjoying her squirm and cry out with joy.

But now I wanted more. I turned her over and she saw it was me who had given her that pleasure. She looked to Harold who was grinning, so she gave in to her lust. She wanted my cock and spread her legs wide, but I wanted a taste of her pussy first.

When my tongue went to her pussy lips she writhed and cried out. Seconds later she shivered and stiffened but I wasn't finished. I carried on for a good while longer until I felt her passions rise again. I looked to Harold, and he nodded.

It's funny but I was still fully dressed. I ripped off my tee-shirt and pulled down my pants. I was going to jump in then but took a moment longer to shake them off and stripped off my socks. I needed to be as naked as she.

Her hands guided me in, slipping my cock in easily. I was eager but wanted the full pleasure so slowed down a little. Raised off her chest I gazed at her perfect tits as they swished and bounced as I fucked her. After banging her at speed I slowed right down and lay fully on her. Our lips ought each other in a deep kiss. Her arms went around me, despite my weight she wanted me closer.

My mouth went to her breast and kissed around her nipple before suckling, gently then hard. Her arms were above her head now. I shifted a little so I could nuzzle in her armpit, kissing, licking, pushing my head down hard, feeling the smoothness of her skin. She pushed against my mouth as I sucked on her skin wanting to feel more of the sensations. She cried out as orgasm struck. I felt her tighten inside then slacken.

"Will you turn over." I whispered. She obeyed instantly.

Face down she lifted her arse up and offered herself to me. I had a feeling I knew what she wanted but tested her first by rubbing my rock-hard cock on the rim of her brown hole. Feeling her body push back to make it easier was the permission I wanted. I moved so my cock could slip inside. Its tightness gripped my cock, making pleasure waves double. Holding onto her hips I pushed in deeper, enjoying her soft cry of pain. But it was all too much for me, my balls were twitching, I could feel the rise and didn't have the strength to get control.

She felt the hot burst of semen rip from my cock and gasped. I held it in place for a long moment, allowing my cock to shrink and plop out followed by a blob of cum. I turned to see Harold sat with cock in hand.

"I need to finish." He croaked.

I moved and watched him mount her, pumping fast feeling the need to spend his seed.

When he'd finished, she lay on her back asking for tissues to mop up the stream of cum dripping from both holes. I looked to the screen. There was nobody on.

"He finished as soon as your tongue went in her arse." Harold announced laughing.

We dressed quickly as if we were suddenly shy of being naked. My performance had drained me, I needed time before I would be ready again and was happy when more drinks and food were handed out. They felt the same, so we watched our favourite episodes of Game of Thrones and chatted.

It wasn't that late, but they showed signs of getting ready to retire for the night. I drained my drink and stood up.

"Why don't you sleep with Sophy in her room?" Harold said.

"Is that what you want Harold?" She asked then smiled at me. "He doesn't sleep well so we have separate rooms."

I was led to a bedroom on the first floor. It was pretty, very feminine and smelled wonderful. As she freshened up in the adjoining bathroom, I slipped into bed. She was an age. When she returned, she was naked again but with a handful of creams in her hand.

"It's my night-time routine." She said dipping fingers into a jar and rubbing her skin. Just watching was an erotic experience I had never experienced before.

Her hands ran over her breasts, they jiggled delightfully, nipples began to harden at the touch. She grinned then moved to her thighs, making sure I had the best view in town, though she was telling me it was all to keep her skin hydrated, in a few minutes you wouldn't be able to tell.

When finally finished she climbed into bed and lay beside me. We held each other as my hands roamed over her skin, exploring her back, her arms, I felt her belly then brushed a hand against the soft, silky hair of her pussy. Legs opened, allowing me too gently slip in two fingers, she was purring with pleasure and when I stopped to go down protested, asking me to carry on.

I was happy to oblige and rested my head on her breasts, enjoying the light perfume of her creams as my fingers went to work, rubbing her clit, pausing for a minute so my fingers could explore the dampness of her pussy. Then I sensed she needed the relief and brought her to a finish.

Though Sophy had hardly moved she was breathing heavily as she reached out to hold my throbbing cock. Deftly pulling the skin down and licking the head. The pleasure was immense, but she wanted to enjoy herself so was teasing me, stroking, then licking.

Then suddenly a stair outside creaked loudly. I jolted upright. She giggled.

"It's Harold. I thought he would be listening." She made a motion with her hand to what he would be doing. "Let me do it to you."

She leant over and opened a drawer, grabbing at a tube of gel.

"It will be nice with this." She whispered.

I lay back watching her tits jiggle gently as her hand grasped my throbbing cock, stroking it slowly, teasing me, making it grow even more. I felt desperate to cum, but she wasn't having any of it and would stop when she felt my body tense. Then, when she knew it had died down, she took my cock head in her mouth, jerking her head quickly for a few minutes before taking more in till I was balls deep and she was gagging when her thrust took it in the deepest.

A hand reached down and cupped my balls gently. Again, I tensed, ready to fill her mouth but she eased back and rubbed my cock on the side of her face until she gained control again. Harold must have heard my groans and moans of pleasure, but he wasn't in my thoughts. Her hand was. As she sucked me again, it moved down slowly, a finger rubbed gently down the crack of my arse, to gently stroke around the rim before it slipped in slowly.

I arched my back and sighed loudly. She fingered like this for a few minutes before pulling out and then pushing two fingers in, thrusting them in and out quickly, enjoying my cries of pleasure. This time as I felt myself rise; I pushed her head down hard, so she took me on deep, releasing everything I had left in an orgasm that lasted an age.

She rested for a moment with her head on my stomach, I could feel the cum drip from her mouth. We were both breathing heavily.

"Go to bed now Harold. We are done for then night." Sophy shouted.

"Are you ok dear?" He asked.

"Yes. I just fingered him and swallowed his cum." She replied.

We both heard his groan and guessed what had happened and giggled quietly.

Her bed was very comfortable. We both fell asleep soon after. I woke and saw the clock telling it was seven. She wasn't next to me but when I turned I saw she was sat at a dressing table brushing her hair. She was naked of course. Her tanned tits looked even better. I thought her nipples were rock hard because she was cold but soon found out this wasn't the reason.

When I sat on the side of the bed to get a better view, she came over to me and sat on my lap, allowing me to fondle her breasts and taste her nipples, while enjoying how she was writhing on me. She was breathing hard, and her face was flushed red, her eyes had a desperate look about them. She stood up and looked like she was going to the bathroom, but she turned and pushed her groin into my face.

I love to lick pussy and was more than pleased to help but after only a few seconds she stepped back.

"Lay down." She croaked. "I need this."

I lay back expecting her to sit on my now stiff cock but instead she moved and sat on my face and began to grind. I was a bit shocked at first but soon got into the spirit and began to use my tongue.

"No tongue." She demanded. "Let me rub."

As she began to grind against my face, I realised she was much wetter than before, and it seemed somehow to be thicker with a more apparent smell. Her groans were more guttural, full of a desperate need. A finger flicked her clit for a few moments then she began to grind harder, rubbing herself on my face. It was becoming hard to breathe and her juices were running freely, coating me in her slime so much so that my hair on one side was dripping wet.

I tried to turn so I could take a breath, but she was unrelenting, crushing down on my head, crying out something I couldn't understand. Then, just as I was about to heave her off me, she slowed right down, rubbed three more times, then shivered violently and fell back onto the bed, gasping.

When she saw my face lathered in her juices, she looked shocked.

"I'm so sorry." She said. "I don't know what came over me"

"I think you came over me." I joked.

I was surprised I was still stiff and pleased when she opened her legs wide inviting me to enjoy her but before I could move the ring from a loud telephone screamed for attention. She leapt from the bed and grabbed an old nightgown hung on the door.

"It's the bookings phone." She yelled as she rushed downstairs.

When she'd finished, I expected her to come back upstairs but she didn't. Disappointed, I had a quick shower, dressed and went for breakfast. Harold was sat at the table eating some toast while she was laying knives and forks next to him. She leant over to grab a sauce bottle allowing the old nightgown to ride up allowing an ample view of her perfect arse. I was instantly hard and moved towards her invitation.

My hands went under her nightgown and pulled it upwards, over her head so she was completely naked once again. Pushing her down so she was bent over the table, I grinned at Harold who reached over to fondle a breast. Quickly I undid my trousers and let them fall to the floor and released my cock. It didn't need guiding in, she was still soaking, it slid in easily.

12