Reluctant Wife Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt a little strange to have Harold so close but, in a way, it seemed normal now.

"Pass the butter Harold." I said as I pumped on her. I felt her tense, but she was still pushing against me.

The butter dish was full, I looked at it and then where it was to go. Harold didn't need coaxing. His fingers dug deep into the butter and then rubbed on the dark rim of her perfect bottom. She cried out when his fingers probed her as I carried on fucking her hard.

"No, please, no." She whimpered but again as my cock sought an entrance to fuck her anally, she pushed back and cried out.

She'd been laid flat on the table but now rose to support herself on her hands. I grabbed at her tits as I continued to ride her, pushing balls deep, groaning with each stroke. I had started with a slow fuck and was now banging as fast as my hips would power. Then, just as my load began to break free my cock slipped out pulsing a long stream of cum to spray on her. Once drained, I stood back gasping for breath.

I grabbed a tissue wrapped around and knife and fork, but Harold pulled me back and instead went to the largest blob and licked it off and then moved to the rest, mopping it all up quickly.

He was naked from the waist down, his limp cock dripped cum showing he had enjoyed the session as well.

"Always wanted to do that." He said with a grin.

"Are you guys finished?" Sophy asked.

This seemed to bring back reality. I had to leave, and they needed to prepare for new guests. When my bag was packed, we all met at the door for goodbyes. I couldn't help but slip a hand up her top and fondle her firm breasts.

"We can cam together." Harold offered. `I agreed but would make excuses up not to. Seeing him with her while I only had a hand for company would be a torture.

"Would you visit us again?" Sophy asked.

"Of course." I answered quickly. "But that is another story."

12