Reluctant Wife Shared by Husband

Story Info
Husband shares a blindfolded and tied up wife.
4.2k words
4
86.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not sure if all husbands take their wives for granted after a certain point in life. My husband sure did. He not only take me for granted but also started being abusive if I say a no to him for something and ultimately that lead to our divorce. This incident made me pull the plug on our relationship.

My husband was a cuckold. I realized it some four years into the marriage and down the line another two years I found myself giving into his fantasies and having sex with other men who were his friends. He enjoyed watching me with them and once they were done he used to have sex with me and I was always getting a lot more pleasure and hence I was ok with it too. His friends knew my likes and dislikes and hence they never tried to make my unhappy.

Along with being a cuck my husband also had a few fantasies of me being blindfolded or being tied to the bed, etc. and I have always entertained his fantasies. I have also said a no to a few guys he had suggested if I did not like them and he was ok with that. It was an understanding that we had.

Since we had a lot of these experiments at home, we got our bedroom soundproof. No sound comes in or out of the bedroom once all the doors and windows are closed and this helped me be myself in moaning out loud or for the men to grunt and say things without the fear of anyone outside hearing.

We were 12 years into marriage and that particular day my husband was a little tipsy with liquor. He comes home and tells me that he wanted to have me that night, blindfolded and tied to the bed. I had never agreed to both together earlier and that day that was the mistake that I did, I agreed to it!

He undressed me with all the passion he had, kissing me, licking me and sucking me all over, as he removed my dress and got me naked. He removed all the pieces of jewelry that I was wearing too like my bangles, a chain around my neck and my ring. He always left me only with my mangalsutra, be it him having sex with me or his friends. He had a kink of seeing me as a married woman and his wife when his friends used to have sex with me.

Once I got naked he made me sit on the bed and tied my hands to the head board of the cot with the nylon ropes we had. I lied down, getting turned on, looking at him and smiling at him. I saw him wink at me before he blindfolded me with an eye blinder and tying a cloth over it so it would not come off if at all I move.

I felt his fingers run over my body and that made me drip in my pussy. I was wet and I started moaning and gasping as his fingers touched my body at different places. He was doing feather touches as well as gentle rubs which was getting me excited and turned on. I felt his lips over mine for a brief kiss when I felt his finger reaching out to my pussy and just checking how wet me was. When he felt how wet I was, he brought that finger up between our lips for both of us to suck it.

He got up and I hear him take a few steps away from the bed and out of the room. I was getting even more excited in anticipation as to what he was going to do next. The wait for those few minutes felt like I was like that for years. My hands tied over my head, my eyes blindfolded and me totally naked on that bed really would show how slutty I was.

I heard his footsteps again and my anticipation was high and so was the excitement. That excitement slowly faded and became a shocker since I heard more footsteps and not just my husband. My heart kept skipping beats and was almost in my mouth. I could feel my throat go dry. I had no idea as to who the guy was who was coming in along with my husband.

As soon as I heard the footsteps enter the room they stopped talking. It was silence for a minute.

I heard a faint "wow!" and I think it was from that guy.

My husband asked him "Do you like what you see?"

Gave me a confirmation that there indeed was someone else and also that this guy has not seen me naked till date. So it is not one of those friends whom he gets home regularly. I was nervous a bit by now and felt embarrassed and ashamed. Lying naked and showing my body to some guy and I don't even know who! I tried pulling my legs up to cover my pussy and my body.

"Who is it with you?" I asked in anger and disgust with my husband.

I heard him just giggle "Relax babe, it's going to be fun tonight!"

"No, I am not ok with this. I need to know who it is." I said as I tried to twist and pull my hands and bending my legs up showing my resistance.

I felt my husband's hands over my thighs pushing my legs down. He kept both his hands on both my thighs pinning me down.

"It's ok babe. Let's just have fun first. I am sure you will like it!" I heard him trying to calm me down.

I felt so helpless and ashamed. It was such a pity that I did not even know who this guy was. I felt another pair of hands over my body by now. I knew it was the other guy. He did not speak in spite of me asking who it was repeatedly. His one hand ran over my navel, pussy mound and my waist where as his other hand was running over my breasts, underarms and to my neck and chin.

I then felt his lips over my right nipple suckling my breasts as his other hand was fondling my left breast. I tried to push him off my body but was of no use. My legs were still held down by my husband and he started kissing my inner thighs, close to my pussy. The other guy still fondling me moved up to my face and took my lips in his and started sucking on them.

The smell of cigar and liquor was strong in his lips. I tried resisting parting my lips but he was strong enough to make me open my mouth and it felt as if I was in a passionate lip lock with him. I heard my husband giggle and at the same time kiss my pussy lips.

"I told you, just let it happen and you will be pleasured!" he said again.

My mind still wondering who this guy is. I have never met anyone who smoked a cigar and hence I could not place this guy at all. He did not seem to be bothered about it. He was also making sure that he did not open his mouth to talk anything, might be the fear of being identified. He kept kissing me for a while and fondling and I felt his face go down on me.

As he went down my body, he made sure to lick and kiss me along. Something that I love and I understood my husband has told him what I like and what I don't. I was getting turned on though I was still trying to tell them I am not interested and that I want to untied, etc. It did not seem to bother both of them. My husband's hands moved away from my thighs and I felt this guy's lips over my pussy lips now.

He held my thighs and his hold was strong on my thighs. He spread them and had his face buried in-between. My hands were tied and I could not see either. I kept wiggling and pleading still. I felt his lips kissing my pussy from the outside and slowly entering my pussy with his tongue and a finger. He was finger fucking and tongue fucking me simultaneously.

That's when I felt my husband come and sit near my head and caress my head. I could feel that he had not removed anything off his body. He was completely dressed the way he was before I was blindfolded. He kept caressing my head and bent down kissing my forehead.

"How does my wife taste?" he asked him shamelessly and I could hear the smile with that question.

I felt the guy stop licking me briefly, must have said something very silently to my husband and in a minute he was back to digging my pussy with his tongue.

"I told you, she is very tasty down below. You will know how hot and slutty she is too, soon. She is all yours for now. Have her as much as you want!" my husband told him.

I felt like a sex object now. He was giving me to some guy whom we probably know well but I don't for this moment. Though I was against what was happening, my body had its own reactions. The wiggles, the jerks and my pussy getting wet, were all signs that I was turned on. Even worse, I was about to cum now.

The orgasm was building and my body slowly started arching. I stopped my fight and plead asking the guy to stop. I started breathing heavily and my husband understood I was cumming. I started moaning in pleasure for the tongue and the finger were doing wonders in my pussy. I felt my husband's hands over my breasts now, tweaking and playing with my nipples.

"Cum sweetheart. Show him how much you cum and give him the taste of it!" my husband whispered.

I cummed. I let my juices flow and I could feel this guy sucking every drop of it. He had his tongue inside me and kept sucking on my juices till the orgasm subsided. I felt my husband sitting next to my head comforting me as I orgasmed and now was lying there breathing heavily. I felt really ashamed and embarrassed for having cum for a guy, without even knowing who it was.

I felt him move away from the bed and heard some noise. He was undressing himself. I knew he was not going to finish without fucking me. I also knew I was helpless right now since my husband was not going to let go of me. I made up my mind to spread my legs for him to fuck me.

My husband did not move from where he was sitting. I felt my husband insert his finger one after the other into my mouth asking me to suck.

"Open your mouth babe" he said very sweetly to me, keeping his hand over my lips.

I opened my mouth for him and that's when I felt a cock go into my mouth. For a minute I thought I will bite the cock off and give him the pain. But again, I could not muster enough courage to do it. I started sucking him and he started fucking my mouth slowly and softly.

"She can deep throat you, if you want her to" my husband told that guy.

I felt like a slut being given away for men to come and fuck and go. I still was sucking his cock and he was way too gentle with me. He did not do a deep throat. After a few minutes of me sucking him, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and climbed over the bed.

My legs spread involuntarily for him, to accommodate him in-between my legs. My husband got up from where he was and I felt his hands over my navel and pussy mound.

"Let me help you!" I heard him say.

Such a nice cuckold asshole, I thought to myself.

He was going to hold that guy's cock and guide it into his wife's pussy! Yes, I was right. He held that guy's cock and placed the head over my pussy lips, guiding his cock inside. His hands were there till his cock went inside me and then he finally pulled his hands out and I felt the other guy's cock go fully inside me.

"Gone in? Comfortable?" I heard my husband ask him.

Might he just nodded and I felt my husband sitting next to my head again. This guy started fucking me slowly. He had his cock pulled almost out before going in again. Long drawn strokes, another of my favorite! He continued doing it, increasing his pace slowly. I could not help but moan as I was getting fucked in missionary now.

I locked my legs around his hips. He bent down kissing me again and his one hand reaching out to my breast while the other went under me to hold me for support as well as to play with my butt. My husband did not move from where he was sitting. My husband kept caressing my head.

"Hope you are having fun sweetheart!" he whispered in my ears.

I nodded a yes shamelessly since I was having sex with the other guy in spite of all that happened. His strong hands were fondling and squeezing both my breasts and butt at the same time, as he continued to fuck me. Apart from the pleasure all I could feel was his grunts and his sweaty body.

He increased his pace of fucking and his grunting became more too. I felt his cock throb inside me and I did not want him to cum inside me at any cost. By now, he stopped kissing me but his hands were mauling my flesh. My husband bent over and started kissing me and I felt this guy pull out suddenly.

My husband now got up and sat next to my legs, fingering me as I felt the other guy's cock near my mouth again and I took his cock inside my mouth. He started fucking my mouth and finally shot his load in my mouth, groaning. Out of habit I sucked, licked and swallowed his cum. The taste of his cum and my juices over his cock, mixed was going down my throat.

My husband stopped fingering me. He got up and whispered something to the other guy. I heard both the bastards giggle a bit. I was not sure of what was happening. They kept whispering to each other for a while and I heard one of them walk out. My mind was racing again wondering what was happening.

Again footsteps and I was shocked again. One more guy I guess was walking in.

I realized it when my husband said "How long will you keep standing at the door and watching. Come on in, it's your turn!"

He was whoring me out to men and did not want me to know who they are. I felt ashamed since I realized that he was standing at the door and watching what was happening, silently. My naked body and actions were witnessed by more than 2 pairs of eyes. Now, I had a fear of if there were more men too.

"She is wet and ready" I heard my husband say as I felt his fingers rub my pussy and show the wetness.

It can't get more shameless than this is what I was thinking in my head. My husband was rubbing my pussy and showing off to some guy that I am wet and ready to be fucked! I felt so vulnerable at this moment and totally helpless.

"Can we please stop this now?" I literally pleaded.

"Babe, I want you to just absorb everything and take the pleasure. You are safe and I am here to make things very safe for you. Don't worry!" my husband tried comforting me.

I somehow could not still digest the fact that this was happening to me now. I wanted to at least know the guys who are fucking me. What if it is from those guys whom I had said a no to? I was wanting answers but I got none.

"Na, don't worry! She will be fine once you enter her man" I heard my husband telling someone now.

It must be the second guy I thought to myself. This guy was already naked and must have been stroking himself standing at the door. I felt his fingers rub my pussy for a while before him climbing the bed and over me, trying to push my legs to make space for himself in-between my legs again.

This was not the same guy. He did not have the cigar smell, just liquor. His cock was much thicker but shorter than the previous guy.

"I told you, she will be fine" my husband said.

I felt my husband's hand again between us as he held his cock and guided it to my pussy like he did earlier to the first guy. I felt the thick cock open my pussy and go in rubbing the walls and stretching my pussy well.

"Is she not wet and well lubricated for you?" my husband asked him as he pulled his hands from between us.

He kept pushing his cock inside me as I moaned at the thickness of it, till he was completely inside me. He stayed still feeling the heat and my pussy walls contracting over his cock.

"I know my wife is hot and extremely wet now. She is all yours now!" my husband said and came sat next to my head, caressing me.

This guy now started fucking me, slowly and gently! So this guy has also been told about my likes and dislikes. Well prepared for them to come and spend time with me in bed. I felt his cock stretch my pussy with every thrust and in a while I found myself responding to his thrusts by lifting my hips in rhythm.

"That like my babe now!" my husband smiled still caressing my head. "You are doing great!"

I felt so shameless to be responding to him fucking me, but my body was reacting and not in my control. I felt like a slut being used! But, I was just letting it happen and living the moment, letting him fuck me good.

In a while he also started grunting and his cock throbbing inside me. Honestly, at this moment I did not want him pulling out since I was also close to cumming. But he pulled out in a hurry. I knew he was also going to land up in my mouth and I had my mouth open for him to put his cock in.

As expected, he came to my face and inserted his cock in my mouth and started fucking my mouth slowly. I started sucking him.

I heard my husband whisper to me now "I will let your one hand free so you can climb over me and ride me. But, no pulling out your blinds. If you promise me that I will untie one hand and make sure you have the best sex today!"

I nodded and moaned as I continued to suck the second guy. I felt my husband undo the rope from one of my hands. I felt a lot relieved. I heard him undress quickly and get on to the bed.

"Come over me babe. Let me now enter that well used pussy of yours. I am so hard for it!" he said as he pulled my arms.

This guy pulled his cock out from my mouth letting me climb over my husband. I held his cock now with my free hand and guided him to my pussy, sitting over it and slowly started to grind over him. He pulled me down towards him, holding my back with both his hands. I wanted to kiss him.

But as I bent I felt the second guy's cock hit my face and I knew what he was upto. I opened my mouth and took him in my mouth, sucking him as I started grinding over my husband, with his cock inside my pussy.

I felt a pair of hands rub over my back and my butt. I could not stop riding my hubby nor sucking the other guy as I felt the pair of hands spreading my butt cheeks.

"She is used to anal man, you can use your spit or hers or let me help you with her juices to lubricate your cock!" my husband was saying things so shamelessly and openly about his wife.

I felt the first guy walk up to my mouth as the second guy pulled out his cock. I sucked the first guy's cock for a couple of minutes, making sure to spit more saliva on his cock and he pulled out letting the second guy continue in my mouth now. He went behind and spreading my butt cheeks, entered his dick into my ass.

I could not breathe for a minute when I felt him fill my ass. My husband stopped moving as he felt another dick entering me from back. He did not manage to go totally in and started fucking me anyways. My husband waited for him to start fucking again, and in a rhythm from under me, as I continued to now again suck the second guys' cock.

Three cocks filling my all holes and I was being used like never before. The guy fucking my mouth shot his load with all the pressure that he had built probably. I started licking and sucking him and swallowing it. I heard him grunt a bit and pull out his cock from my mouth. I felt his finger wipe his cum dripping down my chin and putting it in my mouth but did not say anything.

"Don't worry about that, I will take care of that!" my husband panted for breath while saying it.

My husband pulled my face down and kissed my mouth with the other guy's cum still in my mouth. He ran his tongue inside my mouth while sucking and licking my lips. As he was kissing me, I heard my husband go stiff under me and I knew he was going to cum. And as I thought, I felt his cock unload into my pussy now.

My husband by now was breathing heavily and lied down still. He was panting for breath and still was kissing me. The guy in my ass was still fucking me. He kept pounding my ass. I felt my husband's cock go soft and slip out of my pussy, oozing out his cum along. But he did not move and held me over him as the other guy was fucking my ass.

"I knew you were strong and can handle this babe" he whispered in my ears.

I felt his hand go to my pussy and finger it, rubbing the lips and my clit.

"I want you to cum babe, cum for me now!" he ordered a whisper in my ears, slowly nibbling them.

I could not hold any more and me cummed, again. I let out a loud moan not really bothered about anything. Might be seeing me cum or hearing my moans, etc. the guy fucking my ass cummed again in my ass this time. He stood and held his cock inside without moving for a couple of minutes till he was done shooting his entire load in my ass.

Once he moved, I fell on the side to my husband. He immediately pulled my free hand and tied it up to the bed again though I pleaded him not to and that I will not open my blinds till he tells me.

12