All Comments on 'Reluctant Wife Shared by Husband'

by IndianMom45

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just once!

I wish my whip hubby would tie me up like that so others could sexually ravish me very way they desire.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

There's a big difference in sharing a wife who doesn't want it and sharing one that gets a huge kick from having it happen. This lady got a divorce out of it, and should have gone to the police and screamed rape at them against her husband tying her down and giving her to other men. If it were my husband, and he tried to do this to me, I would do my best to kill him in self defense, then I would sue him for everything he owns. Pushing your spouse into fucking someone else like this is rude, nasty, and totally illegal. He'd never share my bed or body again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband asked me if I wanted to fuck two older men, who I asked and he said these two showing me them on the laptop.

As I sat beside my husband, the two men said hello and asked how I was. I said I am fine thank you, how are ye.

One said all good thanks and the other said to be honest I am doing a lot better now after seeing you.

That's good I said, then my husband said to me, if you are willing thes two men would like to meet up with you.

I told them all about us and asked them if they would like to meet you.

I then asked them there names first one said I am Pat the second said I am Peter.

We talked for about a hour, and over the next few weeks we sent emails to each other.

My husband said it would be ok to give them your phone number ( we have a separate phone for meetings up with other men)

I gave them the phone number and asked them to tex me if they wanted.

That night Pat tex saying hr would love to make love with you, I replied that sounds very nice. Peter tex me and said I have a 7ins hard cock and would love to give it to you. Over the next two weeks we sent very dirty texts to each other.

We made arrangements to meet up for a weekend, they had a house and assured us that we wouldn't be disturbed. The night before we left for the meet up they called on WhatsApp and asked if my husband would be willing to undress me in front of them and hand me over to them, I must say I got a little wet thinking about it and I said that's no problem, are you sure he will be ok doing it.

I said I would say it to him when he gets home from work.

Peter said would you willing to undress for us now, and we will do the same. I said yes of course I will and started taking off my clothes. They did the same again peter said Mary when I see you tomorrow I want you to suck this lad holding his cock in his hand Pat said I want you to suck mind. Teasing them I said only if ye suck my tits finger my fanny and lick it.

The talking got very dirty very quickly, and we all came.

We meet early afternoon,and went to there house. A few minutes later peter and pat was sitting on chairs, pat said Michael will you undress Mary and hand her over to us, asking us to take care of her needs.

Michael started undressing himself and then he undressed me walked me over in front of them, asking them if they would take care of Mary's sexual needs Please.

Pat said Mary get on your knees and take out my cock and suck it, Michael I want you to put my cock into Mary's mouth. He did told me to enjoy myself and went to the chair beside pat and watched me suck pat and then peter.

We stayed undressed all weekend and I had a wonderful time, we fuck whenever, and Michael liked me clean every time. We all talked dirty to each other, I loved being called there slut wife peters whore wife. Peter liked fucking me doggy and called me his bitch.

We all had a great weekend, they both fucked me just before we left for home Pat had hold of my hand as I was leaving he pulled me back kissed me then said one last suck before you go, I got on my knees he put his cock into my mouth, my husband held my head as pat fucked my mouth hard and fast and left his cum in my mouth, I keep on sucking him until he was clean he thank us, and we said goodbye.

We meet up a few times since and each time it was really wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianMom45@IndianMom45
47 year old single mother. Happy go lucky person with a smart, handsome and intelligent son. Working for a private organization in a senior leadership role. I am here to write stories from my real life experiences and chat a bit in the chat room. I don't role-play nor have any...