All Comments on 'Remaking a Boyfriend Pt. 01: The Pact'

by her_every_command

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years ago
very interesting storyline

can't wait to read about Ray's change

WisloggerWisloggerover 4 years ago
Nice job

Well written, good characters and action. Watch out for repeating words like "cock" is used 4 times in one paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very arousing

Great story. I look forward to the continued series to see how Ray developed and to fantasize myself in his place. Very sexy scenario

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 4 years ago
Good for them!

I could use some exercise motivation as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story. I look forward to Pt. 02.

ChastizedChastizedover 4 years ago

This is off to a fantastic start!! Can't wait to read the rest.

Thanks

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Sorry BDSM isn't the answer for this

I am so sorry for him. I feel like the woman is an ass and although I realize there are problems, they should work together instead of her going all fem-dom on him. She's not really very loving nor does she really care about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Smoothie?

I'm wondering IF he should trust these Smoothies she is preparing for him in thee future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
if you're not into

subjugation of a vulnerable weak guy until he's literally an emasculated feminised cuckolded sissy, then read no further. The author is one of those guys with a serious inferiority complex. You have been warned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Myopic

Where on earth do authors find all these remarkably stupid men ? After a paragraph you knew what was going to happen. Every woman a misandrist, every man a pathetic loser. Get out of there whilst you can and find a woman who loves you, not some closet domme.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Off to a nice start

Good writing, enjoyable diaglogue, and doing a good job of letting us into his thoughts & feelings. A little less sex than preferred, but this is the first chapter, so.

Category is BDSM, chastity qualifies as bondage, and whether he is cognizant of it or not, he is submitting to her, and she is taking a dominant or leading (commanding?) role in their previously vanilla relationship.

Yep, please continue.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meabout 4 years ago
I'm surprised...

Very surprise at the amount of criticism and negative comments. We all know he is going to let Her have Her way, and it's not always going to be enjoyable for him. If you don't like this story, don't read the rest of it.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 4 years ago
I agree with the recent comments--

People who read this sort of story get OFF on this sort of story. Why criticize the writer? I don't criticize people who get off on giantess stories, or stories about mud-wrestling, or foot fetishes. It's not my thing. I realize that. This is what guys like me get off on. I write stories like this, read stories like this and whack off to stories like this. That's who I am. Most of it is due to the hideous childhood I had, but there's not much to be done about it, right?

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Could someone sensible have a word with her

Think of this...he licks her shoes, presumably with dangerous bio from walking outside...then her feet, including her toes. Her toenails are varnished and she has lotion on her feet, which is presumably not meant for ingestion. With this dangerous and potentially lethal bio in his mouth he advances towards her cunt, intending to give pleasure. I think I had a White Out at that point, but think that it actually happened

When he is to begin losing weight he gets to enjoy a plate full of pancakes..and the smoothy. After trifling exercise they are to go out for dinner....this is the beginning of a weight loss program. No Way.

Towards the end some order and sense was on the cards, with control of his computer and watching over his exercise. There is as yet no strictly observed and regular measurement and recording of his weight, with targets to be met. There is nothing to prevent him snacking.

But order is appearing with the welcome news that his dick is now under control. He will begin to align with the program henceforward.

Now, what is needed are two or three additions for a meaningful rollout which will come about after difficulties, mainly endured by him.

Handcuffs, for use before the cage is ever removed. A springy and dependable cane to speed his obedience and observance of the weight loss and exercise program and some straps with broad Velcro fastening to hold him steady as the cane begins to change his attitude and focus his attention.

I do hope that no misfortune comes about from his dangerous prostration and attention to her shoes and feet, and her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She’s been reading the “How to make a slave out of your husband” manual or “The misandrists guide to marriage”.

Amongst lots of lifestyle themes, I find this type, one of the most pathetic. Why do women in these stories bother to marry ? They obviously hate men so much, so why go anywhere near them.

As for the blokes; they all seem very weak willed. At the first raised eyebrow they immediately surrender. He initially states that he will not wear the chastity device under any circumstances and yet 30 seconds later, guess what ?

I can see the appeal of a life of domestic, mental and sexual servitude for some people, however the reality would be entirely different. An indentured slave, which is presumably what she wants, is not only illegal (in any civilized society), but immoral as well. There is no love, no respect, no honour, just a broken man behaving like an automaton not a husband. Just lobotomize him and save time.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

Don`t need to read the next chapter to see, whats in store for him haha

Girls clothes and her boy playthings coming around, him cleaning up efter them in her pussy or ass.

And made to only orgasm with a dick - fake or real - in his ass.

I`m not sure though, if it helps him overcome his erectile problems, when it comeback down to f@cking - but I`m sure, he will never again ejaculate in her pussy (or ass)!

But funny premise for the story - and we WERE sort of warned. So thanx for sharing, author

CindyTVCindyTV11 months ago

Great Story. Please continue to write some new stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous