All Comments on 'Remaking a Boyfriend Pt. 06: The Big Decision'

by her_every_command

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

now his so called girlfriend is his pimp and making him into a prostitute too bad he can't see what she is doing to him and get the hell away from the slut it will only get worse i feel sorry for the sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad story

about abusive explotation and control of a vulnerable person. Nothing loving in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I feel just awful for the protagonist

"I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around." They wouldn't even take off the cage for that? There's no way that ejaculating while soft and on estrogen while having an unlubed dick in your ass would have been pleasurable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

This has become one of my favorite series. You are a gifted writer. I can't read it without putting myself in the role of Rachel.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Nicely done.

Good writing style through the series and in this chapter.

I think Allison does love Raychelle, and took a very unorthodox approach to reviving their relationship. which had been on the verge of dissolution. Ray wanted to save the relationship, too, and agreed to try "anything". Caveat emptor, perhaps, but Ray and Allison found a verrrry sexy way to stay together happily.

To the anonymous nay-sayers, the relationship wasn't worth it. Fair call and their opinion, but they aren't Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mixed

Your writing style is fine but the content is unpleasant. Have read a few stories of a similar vein and I really do find the premise to be ridiculous. The victims are all so stupid and naive. The women are complete bitches and never show any love or respect for their partners. I think the expression “to have ones cake & eat it” best describes her callous, uncaring and sadistic attitude.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 4 years ago
Love it

Great story and series. Fantasize about being feminized too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I suppose the upside

to having more sissies is, that more and more of us "normal" men will come to appreciate what they offer. Always willing sluts, only bothered about the guys satisfaction, many lust after fat old daddies like me. So it means less and less women will be seen as needed for sexual relief. A win win I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a sad turn

This is just another emotional and physically abusive story wrapped in sugar coating and presented as love. What a sad fucking turn off. I feel sorry for the loving and submissive protagonist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous