Remaking a Boyfriend Pt. 06: The Big Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison nodded.

"What?" Ray asked reflexively.

Allison turned to him. "Oh, I'm sorry Rach, did you think we were done? Not quite yet, you're getting a little bit of ink of as well."

"A tattoo? Of what?"

"Do you trust me?" Allison's tone made it clear that there wasn't going to be any negotiation.

"Yes, of course," Ray whispered. He understood what she meant. It was going to be a surprise.

Mark moved Ray over to a chair that he could lay face down in. He prepped his tattoo guns as Ray tried to keep himself calm. Mark applied the template to Ray's lower back, right above the top of his shorts. Ray gulped. He was getting a tramp stamp.

Before he had too much time to think, Mark was ready to get started. He turned on his tattoo gun, and suddenly Ray felt the strange buzzing pain of ink being inserted into his flesh.

Mark worked without talking, and Allison tried to entertain Ray with stories as he sat in the chair. The process took a couple hours and by the end Ray was getting bored and apprehensive about what he had gotten himself into.

Finally, Mark announced that he was done. Allison walked around to take a look.

"Oh my god, it's perfect. That's exactly what I had in mind!"

Ray was now dying to know what had been drawn on his body.

Mark finally let him get up from the chair and led him over to a mirror. Ray turned around and peered over his shoulder. He gasped. Sitting there on his lower back, right above his ass, was the butterfly with stars logo he had created for a client months back, colored carefully with pink and yellow.

"But, but this is... I made this for... Allison? Were you the client?"

Allison smiled at him. "I knew I wanted you to have a tattoo to commemorate your new life, but it needed to be something that would be meaningful to you. So I had you design it."

Ray felt a little mad at the subterfuge, but he quickly came to see how important this must have been to Allison to spend so much time making sure it was perfect. And looking at it, it was a fantastic tattoo design. Plus, Mark had done an excellent job—it was expertly shaded and colored. He looked at Allison, and once again the look of happiness on her face erased all wavering from his mind.

"I love it," he announced.

Allison clapped in delight. "Me too! It looks so hot on you."

Mark applied a bandage to cover the area. Ray got dressed, and Mark gave them instructions on how to care for the tattoo and piercings. Ray thanked him, and looked at Allison to leave, but there was a strange silence in the room.

"We can't leave until we've compensated Mark for all this work, Rachel," Allison stated.

Ray was confused. "Oh... ok? How much was it?"

"A detailed tattoo like that? And I kept the shop open late just for you guys? It's expensive," Mark said.

"Mark really did us a huge favor here, Rachel, and I think we owe him quite a bit," Allison chimed in. "We need to figure out how to pay him back. Or really, you need to."

Ray's stomach turned to knots. He didn't have any money on him, he usually relied on Allison to carry cash. "Um, I didn't bring my wallet with me."

Allison shook her head. "You can't expect me to buy everything for you, Rachel. How are you going to pay Mark?" Before Ray could answer Mark spoke up.

"So how's that tongue piercing been working out for you, Rachel?" Mark asked.

"Um, really well. I'm glad I got it," Ray replied. He was sweating with nerves at this point.

"You know, I do love seeing my work in action," Mark stated as he sat down in a chair.

Ray looked at Allison, but she stood stoically, not offering any input. He took a deep breath. His ears were burning, and his heart was pounding. It was clear what kind of compensation Mark wanted. Was he really going to do this? "Maybe I could show you," Ray said slowly.

He moved toward Mark and lowered himself to his knees in front of him. Mark shifted forward. Ray slowly brought his hands to Mark's belt and unfastened it. Mark slid his shorts down, revealing boxer briefs with an obvious tent in them. Ray slowly moved his hand over Mark's sturdy thigh until it arrived at his erection. He could feel the firm heat through the material as he slowly began to rub it, tracing the outline with his crimson nails.

Mark grunted approvingly. Ray's hands were shaking with embarrassment and anticipation as he grabbed the wasitband of Mark's underwear and gently tugged. The tight fabric slid down easily, and soon Mark's thick cock sprang free.

It was significant, but not enormous: seven inches in length, fairly wide, and knotted with big, bulging veins. He was uncircumcised, but with his arousal the foreskin was already mostly retracted over the head. It pulsed gently, inches from Ray's face. Ray licked his lips.

"Don't just stare at it darling!" Mark barked.

Ray immediately opened his mouth and began caressing the tip with his lips and tongue. He felt Mark's hand running through his hair as he began licking the length of his meaty shaft, pausing to lightly suck on the head when he reached it. Mark's prick responded by getting even harder and more swollen. Ray moved his mouth to Mark's balls, which hung loosely. He gently took one into his mouth, rolling it over his tongue, and then treated the other to the same loving attention. Mark exhaled loudly in satisfaction.

Ray opened his mouth wide and let Mark's penis all the way into his mouth. He expertly flicked the metal piercing along the bottom of the head, causing Mark to let out a satisfied moan. Mark's hand grasped at the roots of Ray's hair, holding his head firmly as his mouth enveloped Mark's manhood. His scent and taste were strong and masculine.

"Fuck, you're a natural cocksucker baby," Mark said approvingly.

It was the second time in as many days someone had told Ray that. It must be true, he thought to himself.

Mark began using his grip on Ray's hair to guide his head back and forth slowly, drawing him up and down over the length of his dick. Ray worked his tongue and lips for all they were worth as he moved. The pleased response of the man in his mouth was once again turning him on, sending him into a sexual frenzy.

Before long, Mark's mandated pace became faster and more forceful. He was rapidly pulling Ray's head back and forth, slamming his cock into the back of Ray's throat with each thrust. Ray did his best to keep his throat open and take the cock to the hilt, but Mark was thick and caused him to gag a little. Still, he didn't slow his pace.

"It feels so good fucking that pretty face of yours, you little sissy whore," Mark snarled.

Ray's arousal buzzed intensely through his body. It felt so degrading to be here, kneeling on the floor of a tattoo shop and letting a man use his mouth as payment and call him names. And yet it was also exhilarating to wield the power of sex and arousal like this, to be desired so ravenously. His caged dick throbbed in his panties, and he suddenly felt a deep desire to have something in his ass. But he scarcely had the option to do anything about it as Mark's tight grip on his head kept him exactly where he was.

After another couple minutes of roughly using Ray's mouth and throat, Mark began to breathe heavily. "Oh yeah, choke on that dick bitch," Mark hissed. He found another gear of facefucking Ray, pounding even faster. Ray's lips and chin were covered in drool, but didn't dare try to escape from Mark's grasp.

Finally, Mark cried out forcefully. His hand stopped moving Ray's head, and his cock swelled inside Ray's mouth. A second later, it twitched suddenly, and Ray felt the first hot rope of jism spray into his mouth. He sealed his lips tightly as Mark's member continued to pump, shooting more and more of Mark's seed over Ray's tongue. When it was done, Mark pulled his cock out of Ray's mouth.

"Show me that load, Rachel," he commanded.

Ray opened his mouth obediently, feeling the salty, slippery cum run over his tongue.

"Good girl. Now swallow it, sissy."

Ray tiled his head back and felt the hot liquid slide down his throat. He licked his lips to get any last traces.

Mark pulled his shorts up abruptly, nodded at Allison, and wordlessly began to clean up his tools.

"That was great sweetie," Allison said nonchalantly, "Now let's get out of Mark's hair so he can clean up." She helped Ray to his feet and swiftly led him out of the store.

Ray was still in a daze as they got in the car and drove home. His face was still a complete mess from being used like a cheap whore. Allison hadn't even really told him to do it, he had kind of volunteered. And she was acting like it was totally normal. His back itched, and reminded him of the permanent girly markings he had just received. And rumbling in the background was his arousal, flashing thoughts of Mark fucking him through his mind. His head swam.

As if she knew that he was beginning to feel overwhelmed, Allison leaned over at a red light and gave a quick kiss. "I love you so much, Rach," she said earnestly.

Ray was immediately flooded with affection for her, and reminded of how close he now felt to her. He smiled. Life as Rachel was certainly going to be interesting. He was looking forward to it.