Remedial Medical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lights out in five,' came the supervisor's booming voice, prompting all the girls to hurry to their bedspaces. 'Sasha, come to me.'

Sasha turned on her heel and presented herself to the man, who unceremoniously unzipped her uniform jacket and gripped her breasts.

He appraised them quietly for a moment before giving a satisfied nod. 'Better complexion this week. That's good to see.'

'Thank you, sir,' she said smiling up at him as he squeezed and palpated them. 'I've got a new exfoliator.'

'Keep using that,' he said, pulling her zipper back to the top and dismissing her.

Amelia suppressed a grin. She was glad to see the stuck-up girl put in her place.

'Do you want a drink or anything?'

Amelia turned her head to see who had spoken. It was Rose, the only girl in the place who was nice to her. 'Oh, I wouldn't mind some water if you don't mind.'

Rose smiled and left the room with an empty glass. When she returned, she fed a straw into Amelia's mouth and waited patiently while she drank.

'Thanks, Rose,' said Amelia. 'I didn't think anyone would ask.'

Rose smiled warmly. 'They'll warm to you before long. They just don't know you yet.'

Amelia's eyes watered with an unexpected surge of emotion as Rose touched her shoulder and headed off to prepare for bed. The girl kept to herself and always had a hint of sadness in her eyes, even when she smiled, but Amelia thought she had an air of quiet competence and dependability.

***

Dawn was filtering through the curtains at the far end of the room when Amelia awoke to her fellow novices noisily preparing for the day ahead. She heard someone sniggering, and she realised there was liquid travelling through her catheter and pattering indiscreetly inside the plastic container underneath her. She tried to cut off the flow, but the tiny internal sphincters that would usually obey her commands were rendered impotent by the unyielding tube. She kept her eyes shut and pretended she was still asleep, though she knew her blush would be giving her away.

She was startled when a large hand was planted against her smooth mons, and she opened her eyes to see the supervisor towering over her. 'Oh, sorry sir, I didn't realise you were here!'

'The doctor wants you to be cleaned out before he arrives,' he said, extracting the tube from her open rectum, detaching the spherical nozzle, and replacing it with a more conventional enema spout.

Amelia realised she had forgotten about the medical implement that was holding her open, and the connotations slowly dawned on her. She would no longer be the one who couldn't take a cock. She would be able to do everything her peers could do. She felt a gleeful joy build inside her as all the possibilities filled her head, and she couldn't help but grin stupidly at her peers as they filtered past her on their way to the first class of the day.

The supervisor extracted the speculum without returning it to the default size, and Amelia's defeated anus closed lethargically, almost as though it had lost interest in performing its sole function. He inserted the enema and toggled something under the table.

Amelia felt the water gush into her bowel, and she waited for it to fill up, anticipating the cramps that were to come with resignation. Her first enema had been at the start of her first day in the convent; she had not made a good impression of herself, and her new peers had seen her squirm and whine as her belly had bloated. She had taken the subsequent cleansings with greater dignity, but her SCoA sisters' preconceptions of her had been confirmed, establishing her as an unworthy impostor.

She gritted her teeth and endured the discomfort in silence as her tummy became distended, and she resisted the urge to expel the warm liquid flooding her bowels, reminding herself that relief would come soon enough.

The supervisor rubbed her swollen belly. 'That'll do. I'll let you hold that.'

She watched him leave the room, and she was alone again. Her anus ached with the effort of holding in so much liquid, but it embraced the enema hose with dutiful tenacity, not allowing even a trickle to escape. Her urethra burned slightly, still impaled by the narrow catheter tube, and the rest of her body suffered a range of aches and pains from being held in the same position for so long.

Half an hour passed, and her resolve was wavering; she desperately wanted to relieve her tortured bowel, but she knew that she would only be subjected to another enema, and the time she had already endured will have been for nothing. Still, she was on the verge of ejecting the troublesome load when she heard footsteps in the corridor.

'Ah, have you been forgotten?' said Doctor Lambert with a laugh as he entered.

'I wouldn't want to accuse the supervisor of being forgetful, doctor,' she said, giving no indication of the rush of relief she was feeling.

'How long have you been holding it?' he said, gently pressing her soft belly and making her feel like she might burst.

'It must've been a couple of hours.'

'Oh dear, we'd better get you emptied right away,' he said, pulling the enema spout out of her bottom and plunging a thicker tube inside.

Amelia groaned almost ecstatically as her tortured innards immediately began to drain through the pipe, noisily filling a container beneath her. The pleasure of having her torment end was so intense that she barely noticed the doctor casually fondling her body.

'I won't take long this morning,' he said, his hand venturing from her belly to sweep across her breasts. 'I'll just be confirming that your anus is now fit for purpose.'

Amelia smiled confidently as he withdrew the girthy tube; for the first time, she felt that she could do anal, and she was excited to let people try her out. She felt a finger slip inside her -- a preliminary exploration before the test to come -- and her sphincter stretched in increments as more digits entered her. Her pussy moistened with anticipation, as though it expected a share of the action.

'Your anus is much more compliant,' he said as his four digits crept inside her. 'It's lost much of its elasticity, which is great to see.'

Waves of pleasure rippled through her as he stroked her innards, targeting her cervix through the pliant rectal tissue. She moaned softly as his thumb slipped into the tight ring and he pushed deeper; her insides slurped as they were exposed to the world, and she willed him to open her further, even as she approached her limit once more. The slippery appendage oscillated inside her, advancing slightly further into her belly with each incursion and forcing her open little by little.

'It's good to see you're more accepting of anal penetration,' he said over the incessant squelching. 'You seem very comfortable with it now.'

'I'm hoping you'll make me orgasm like you did last night, doctor,' she said, grinding her hips as he burrowed into her.

The doctor chuckled softly and continued reaming her out, blitzing her internal organs and edging deeper and deeper.

Amelia's newfound bravery began to falter as the doctor battered her beleaguered sphincter, his knuckles harassing it with each plunge in an endless quest to break and enter. The stubborn orifice hadn't been so thoroughly tamed after all, and it was absolutely determined to withstand the formidable force that was beset upon it. No matter how insistently the intruder harried it, it would not be bullied into succumbing as it had the previous night.

'I think that's about as much as I can do today,' he said over his patient's half-suppressed groaning.

'I can do it!' she said as he withdrew his glistening fingers.

'You might one day, but...' He paused and listened as the clacking of high heels echoed in the corridor. 'One moment.' He opened the door and looked into the corridor. 'Young lady, could you come and assist me for a moment?'

Amelia heard the footsteps stop and approach, and she was surprised to see Rose enter, carrying a box of dildos which she put down by the entrance.

'I had to pick up the new delivery,' said Rose, noticing her convent sister's confused expression.

Doctor Lambert smothered Rose's hand in with a large blob of lube. 'I want you to put your hand inside the patient. It'll be a good confidence booster for her.'

'Of course, doctor,' said Rose, smiling reassuringly at her bound peer as she slipped her fingers inside.

Amelia felt the slender fingers caress her innards, taking their time to acquaint themselves with the enclosed environment before advancing into the deeper recesses. Amelia let out a long moan as the enveloped digits curled upwards to deftly stimulate her cervix; she was surprised by her obvious level of skill and wondered how much experience she had in pleasuring other girls. She had thought that the SCoA was purely about girls giving pleasure to men.

The doctor spread Amelia's labia to reveal the sparkling flesh within, and he pulled back her clitoral hood, inviting Rose to rub the exposed nub with her free hand. Amelia breathed heavily as the wonderful sensations overwhelmed her, pulses of intense pleasure radiating through her body as the girl expertly worked her glistening genitals. The tender touch of the delicate fingers was unlike anything Amelia had experienced before, and she was confused by how right and good it felt; she has never had a gay experience, but this was utterly divine, and it made her question everything.

Something gave way, and Rose's small hand was swallowed inside Amelia's bottom. Amelia gasped, her anus hugging the little wrist, but it wasn't a particularly traumatic event, and a beautiful feeling of fullness and completeness came to the fore, as well as the joyous realisation that she had an entire hand inside her belly. She never would have thought it possible.

'Oh, wow!' said Amelia, her chest rising and falling in the doctor's groping hand. 'This is incredible!'

'You can certainly count yourself as a productive member of your convent now,' said Doctor Lambert, holding a breast as he stroked her hair. 'I'll let your master know--'

Amelia cried out as Rose contracted her fingers and massaged her insides. She shuddered as her electrified pussy released a deluge of clear liquid over Rose's arm, and she arched her back, urgently yanking her restraints as she lost control of her spasming muscles.

Rose gave the doctor a satisfied smile as her sister's anus clasped her wrist and the pulsating rectum fitfully massaged her hand. She continued caressing the soft innards until the contractions ceased and the girl returned to a peaceful state. She pulled her hand out of the conquered orifice, letting it unhurriedly adopt its normal shape, and she gave the dripping pussy a light kiss before looking to the doctor for further instructions.

'Thank you,' said Doctor Lambert, unzipping Rose's little jacket halfway, slipping his hand under the silky fabric and locating a nipple. 'You've done her a great service.'

'Glad to help,' said Rose, letting him explore her soft chest.

'I should let you get back to your errand,' he said, giving her breast a squeeze and reaching under her flared miniskirt to grab her firm rump before dismissing her.

Amelia felt a strange sense of longing as she watched the girl go, and she couldn't stop thinking about her as the doctor went around the table releasing her bonds. She had been most excited by the prospect of finally having the supervisor penetrate her without any difficulties, but now she found herself fantasising about another girl, and the once intimidating cock of the supervisor was relegated to an insignificant position of importance.

'I hope you have a fruitful career in the church,' said the doctor, sitting her up and pulling her jacket zipper to the top before massaging her soft chest through the smooth and lustrous material.

'Thank you so much, doctor,' she said sliding off the saturated surface. 'I think you've helped me find my true calling.'

'That's what I'm here for.' He lifted her little skirt and playfully fondled her slick pussy. 'Now, go show your master what you can do!'

She smiled gratefully as she left him, and she glanced into every room as she made her way through the building, hoping to catch a glimpse of Rose's beautiful face. She knew that the girl would most likely be back in the classroom with everyone else by now, but she was totally fixated, and she couldn't help herself. She had no idea what she would say to Rose, or what she expected of her, but that was a problem for her future self to deal with. She sighed, feeling a little silly, and she headed toward the classroom, the percussive strikes of her heels filling the otherwise silent corridor.

12