All Comments on 'Remember Me?'

by MakeMeSay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are clearly entirely incapable of missing the mark in one of these: As witty and fast-paced as I could have hoped for. Awesome job, again! And please be back soon? Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I found it sad

Very well written but sad. 5 years wasted because they really never talked. If he was so in love why not say it and hunt her down? If she felt she was just sex why not say that? I know they were young buy not all young adults wouldn't say nothing.

Now they have to figure out how they make this work. She has guys in NY that will be chasing her and their jobs are far apart. Good luck guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Romantic Not

This story seems like it would be best in Erotic Coupling. There was a sex-based relationship five years earlier. It failed as they really had not been mature enough to communicate their true feelings for each other. Then they encounter one another again and sex ensues as in the past. In the end, there is the suggestion of a possible romantic path forward, but little more. If the story had continued to show they had matured in their feelings (after all, they said they loved one another) and made a commitment of some kind- in short, a romance developed again it would have made sense in this category.

The piece could definitely be improved with a good edit. Too many missed words and poor punctuation.

MakeMeSayMakeMeSayover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Now that I look into Erotic Couplings, it seems like most of my pieces would actually fit better there. Thanks for the tip!

And the other feedback from everyone certainly is helpful as well.

Onto the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm a sucker for a hot love story.

Whatta story! Everything that needed to be there and nothing that didn't.

Five blazing stars in the sky!

R.

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
More please...

Such a great story. Could go on for a lifetime. I love the North Carolina coast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
:)

I thought it was amazing. Missing someone is the hardest thing. It feels absolutely close to home and like a dream.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great little story. I hope you will add to it or maybe circle back at some time in the future and continue it. I feel like we were just introduced to a very interesting couple and they just disappeared sorta like what happened to them 5 years ago.

I'll give 5 stars for a nice start but hope for more

Keep writing you have talent and stories to share.

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMakeMeSay@MakeMeSay
Just flexing my writing muscle, hoping to get good enough to make it real one day.