Remember Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then her legs started to shake and she spasmed around me one last time and I stilled, letting her finish, willing my dick to hang on just a minute longer as her warmth pulsed around me.

"Noah," she said slowly, as she regained her breath. "Come on, Noah." She wrapped her hand around my hip, pulling me deeper. I still couldn't believe we were here, fucking wet and wild in someone else's house, still mostly clothed like teenagers.

I started pushing into her again, and the feeling was insane. She was so swollen, still pulsing and heavy from her orgasm, unbelievably warm and wet around me. I leaned my forehead against her neck, suddenly so close I almost forgot to breathe. I barely got in a half dozen strokes before I felt my whole body tighten and then cum was shooting out of me, deep into her, and I was groaning, "Fuck, I love you so much," against her collarbone, and she was tilting her hips up to take me even deeper as I drove into her one last time.

Shit, should I acknowledge what I said? Maybe she didn't hear me? No she definitely heard me. Maybe she didn't care? But shit, we had to get out of there before somebody found us.

I kissed her hungrily, deeply, missing her already as I tucked my dick (condom and everything) back into my underwear and zipped up my fly. I didn't want any evidence of this moment, as badly as I wanted to remember it for the rest of my life. I wanted to be thinking about fucking Emily while I lay in a nursing home somewhere in sixty years, but I didn't want to get fired.

"Did we get anything on the bed?" she asked, apparently just as worried.

"I don't think so," I said, peering under her ass. "Wet spot on your dress, though, sorry about that."

I looked around for the condom wrapper and my belt, eager to make the room right once more and then high-tail it before we got caught. And maybe distract her from the thing I said while I was filling her with my cum.

"It's okay," she said, sitting up and smoothing down her hair. "I mean, not like it can't be washed."

"Come on," I murmured, interlacing my fingers with hers, "let's get out of here."

We grabbed her bag and practically ran back to my car. Fuck, the wet spot on her dress was really visible. And she smelled like sex. And fuck if I wasn't really turned on again already, seeing the evidence of our indiscretion all over her.

When we got into the car, she kissed me and slid her hand between my legs.

"I thought so," she purred as my dick twitched in her hand.

I felt heat creep up my neck.

"You just . . . do this to me," I said, starting the car.

She smiled, sitting back. "'I love you'? We didn't even say that to each other when we were together."

I cleared my throat. Now or never. "What can I say, I'm really honest when I'm inside you."

She rolled her eyes and grinned. "I knew it. I knew you were telling the truth." But she grabbed my hand on the gear shift and squeezed. Somehow I knew that after all this time, she still loved me too.

"I sure was."

"What are we doing?" she sighed, gazing out of the window.

"We're in fucking love," I said. "And if you leave me again, I'll track you down and stand outside your apartment with one of those giant boomboxes."

She laughed under her breath. "If you leave me, I'll buy a plane ticket and chase you through airport security."

I grinned. "If you leave me, I'll run through the streets of Manhattan on New Years so I can find you and kiss you at midnight."

"If you leave me, I'll get myself kidnapped by the Green Goblin so you have to come save me and a train car full of children."

I laughed, and then we pulled up next to her car.

"Quick," she said, "Get behind me so no one sees my dress."

I shielded her as she climbed into her car, and then rolled down the window to kiss me goodbye. I vaguely wondered if anyone in my office was watching as my tongue slid against hers and my hand gripped the hair at the nape of her neck. And then I decided that I really didn't care.

"If you leave me," I whispered, "I'll spend my whole life wondering I could ever be as happy without you."

"You're sappy as hell, Noah," she grinned. "But your dick is fantastic."

I guess that was better than nothing.

"I'll call you for dinner tonight," I smiled back. "Don't disappear on me."

"If you can't find me, you'll know that I eloped with your nosy coworker over there in the plaid," she said, tilting her head towards the window where Alan was absolutely watching us.

"Don't even joke," I growled, and she put her key in the ignition and drove away. I took a moment to compose myself before heading into the office. The fast I could get to a bathroom and get rid of the evidence the better.

"A friend," I said to Alan as I brushed past him.

"Remind me never to introduce you to my sister," he sneered back.

Alone in the bathroom, I cleaned up and tried to make myself look presentable again. And just as I was tucking in my shirt, buckling my belt, smoothing down my hair, my phone dinged.

A text, from Emily.

"I still smell like you."

Just like that, I was hooked all over again.

12