Remember Me

Story Info
Face To Face.
1.4k words
4.44
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

What can you say about Gary? He was young and handsome, with a high paying job and women knocking on his door. He seemed to have it all, but on this very evening his luck may change for the better. At the local diner he sat by his usual booth, getting a view of the city he called home. While he kept himself busy with his phone, he failed to notice the attractive young lady entering the diner, with sparkling blue eyes aimed towards him.

She was young, blond, wearing a leather coat and high heeled boots. Slowly, she made her way towards the booth, hoping to get his attention. Once she spoke, Gary looked up and quickly enjoyed what he saw before him.

"Is this seat taken?" She asked.

"No, not at all," said Gary. "You can sit anywhere you like, even next to me."

Before she sat, she looked at him in a weird way, reacting towards his poor attempt at humor.

"I'm kidding," he said. "Make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you," she said.

Once seated, Gary wasted no time flirting with her, attempting to add another phone number to the long list logged into his cell. She told him her name was Jill.

"Can I get you something?" He asked politely.

"No, I'm good," said Jill. "I'm just waiting on someone."

"Someone as beautiful as you?"

"No, not really. It's just an old friend from way back. I got tired of waiting outside."

Gary barely touched the cup of coffee he ordered earlier on; he wasn't in the mood to finish it. Soon Jill began doing all the flirting and Gary ate it up. Deep down he thought today would be another one of his lucky nights.

"Can I ask you something?" Jill asked.

"You can ask me anything you like," said Gary.

"Don't I know you?"

That was usually Gary's come on line before he scored. To hear it from an attractive woman was all the flattery he could handle.

"No," he said, "I don't think so."

"I think you and I met once or twice."

"No, I would remember you. I never forget a pretty face."

"Really? I could swear we bumped into each other. You know a lot of pretty faces?"

"I might know a few."

"You must be quite the ladies man."

"Well, I don't want to brag, but, yeah. Being single is fun."

"No plans to start a family?"

"No, not at the moment. I have a long way to go before my partying days come to an end."

"Ah, that's it, it was a party. That's where I remember you."

"What party?"

Jill told him it was a party for his boss; a birthday party to say the least. Gary had been to plenty of parties, but couldn't quite remember this one in particular. She told him it was three years ago, and it was a special night for the both of them.

"You really don't remember?" She asked.

"Sorry," he said, smiling, "three years ago is a long time."

"Well, I remember it very clearly. That night I was getting myself a drink, and you came over to me. You were nice at first, that is until you started talking about inviting me to your bedroom."

"Sounds like my kind of night. What happened next?"

"Then you started putting your hands on me, telling me no means yes. I got mad and threw my drink right in your face. I left the party early, but you decided to follow me. You couldn't take no for an answer, so you did whatever the hell you wanted."

Gary's smile faded once Jill told him every gruesome detail about that night. How he threw her to the ground, tearing into her dress, and sexually assaulting her without mercy. Jill screamed that night but no one heard her. She fought as hard as she could but he over powered her, even going as far as punching her in the face.

"Do you remember what you said?" She asked. "You yelled, 'no bitch says no to me.' After you were done you whispered in my ear and said, 'remember me.' Does this ring any bells?"

Gary gave no response, except for a look of disgust from what he was told. He wished he never heard her story.

"After I told the police," she continued, "your dear old dad, Mr. policeman, covered it up by buying people off. The corrupt cop and his friends cleaned up after you to make me like a fool. You got away clean while I spent my days going to therapy. Every time I dream, your face is always there. I tried just about everything to move forward with my life, and I couldn't do it. There was only one solution to the problem, and that was to find you, and see you face to face one more time."

Gary remembered that night and hoped he would forget about it for the rest of his life. Never in his wildest dreams would he have thought the past would come back to haunt him one day. His back was against the wall and he needed a solution to his problem.

"Look," he said, "that was a long time ago, alright?"

"So, you do remember."

"It was a mistake. I was young, stupid, and-."

"Irresponsible?" Jill said, slamming her fist against the table. " I don't care if it was a hundred fucking years ago. It doesn't change the fact you grabbed me and put you dirty fucking dick inside me!"

She grabbed the attention of the other customers and the lone waitress who approached them.

"Everything alright?" She asked.

"It's nothing," said Gary, "just two old friends having an argument."

"Take it outside then, or keep your voices down."

"Sorry, it won't happen again."

Once she left, Gary went back to the subject at hand, with his nerves catching up to him and a cold sweat running down his back.

"Look," he said, "what do you want from me? I'm sorry for what I did. I was in a bad mood that night and I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

"No shit," said Jill.

"I was up for a promotion, but the boss gave it to some other hack only because they were family."

"Well, that's just too bad."

"If this is blackmail, I can give you money. Anything you want."

"I don't want your money," she said, "and this isn't about blackmail. This is about me finishing what you started."

"What does that mean?"

"You're a smart boy, why don't you figure it out?"

"What are you going to do, call the police? Good luck with that. You got nothing on me. Like you said it was three years ago, so you wasted your time for nothing, Jill. If that is your real name."

"You got me all wrong. I'm not calling the police. No, this time I'm going to handle it my way. Something I should have done in the first place."

"Is that right? And how exactly are you going to do that?"

"By taking away the one thing you love the most."

"What, my job?"

"No, it's a lot worse than that."

A loud bang caught the attention of everyone in the diner, along with the agonizing scream of Gary in excruciating pain. It took him some time to realize what exactly had happened. His private area was hit by one fired shot from under the table, where Jill had her caliber pistol aimed at.

Everyone cleared out the moment they saw Jill rise and pointing her weapon straight at Gary's head. His pants were soaked in blood and his high pitched screaming continued on until he couldn't anymore.

"Does that hurt much?" Jill asked. "Whom am I kidding? It does. What did I hit, your cock or your balls?"

"Oh, fuck!" Gary screamed, seeing the blood on his hand. "W-why?"

"Why? Why? Did you forget already what you did? But you are losing a lot of blood so you're probably getting woozy and not thinking straight. So let's call it an evening, shall we?"

"No, no wait. Stop."

"No? No means yes, isn't that right? That's what you told me, right? Right?"

"Please! Please, don't do this! I'm sorry! I'll give you anything you want. Please, don't kill me. Please!"

"Fucking pathetic. At least die like a man."

Nothing pleased Jill more than seeing Gary burst into tears, just like she did on that particular evening when no one came to her aid. On this evening, no one was saving Gary from her.

"Please!" Gary squealed.

"Remember me," Jill said.

"No!"

The last thing Gary saw was a flash, along with a burning sensation entering his skull.

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers