The Car Starter

Story Info
Man catches wife cheating with her car starter.
9.1k words
4.07
58.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first post. I came up with the idea one day when my wife took two hours to get home when she was 15 minutes away and her car stater showed it started and stopped. She was at her sister. She called me to tell me to come over for dinner and eat with them. She got sidetracked as usual.

I am not quite sure how to get help from other writers. So if anyone in the future would like to help me please feel free to contact me. I got one in which I need a female point of view after a destroyed marriage caused by a third party{a man wanting her) and how a woman would respond to a husband she destroyed, but he wants her back. Please email me.

I love hate mail but be prepared to suffer the consequences. I have also discovered never cheat on a writer of with a write's spouse, their minds capacity for revenge is unlimited.

I want to thank "Saddle Tramp" and" Silkstockinglover" for reading my drafts of a few of my stories. They both said they were entertaining. And to "The Marlboro Man" reading and helping me edit this one and being a teacher.

I also stick something in them that will remind you it is fiction and not real. Don't take it too seriously.

There is a question asked at the end of the story, can you answer it ladies.

THE CAR STARTER

"Honey I'll be home in three hours," said Karen. "I love you. I am driving back from Austin from the last sale call."

"I love you too," said Mike. "Please drive carefully."

That is when he got an automatic notification from his cell phone that his wife's car had turned off. He figured she was getting gas. They had bought a remote control starter for her car. With this model you could start your car from your cell phone from anywhere in the world, or by the key fobs that came with the system. With this phone, it came a limited time offer to allow you to track Karen's car. After a free 60 day trial, the Johnsons let it lapse. Even though it was only $3.99 per month, Mike felt because of the trust they had in each other it was not necessary to keep tabs on his wife.

Mike had grown up in Irving Texas. He was so small that his parents put him into gymnastics where they thought because of his small size he would excel. They had been proven right as he won all the State Championships in his age group up to the time, he turned fourteen.

Then it happened, he hit a growth spurt. He grew 8 inches in one year. His joints hurt and he lost the ability to keep his center of gravity thus he did not place in any of the events. With 4 inch longer legs he could not clear the bars and hold form because of the added weight. He took him time to understand his center of balance was off. By his senior year, he was six foot four inches tall and had lost the dream he had chased all his life.

Two things he noticed at the time because of his unexpected growth. Girls become more interested in him and they were mesmerized by his muscles that he had built up over the years in gymnastics. He had also switched from gymnastics to focus on diving. He had to work hard to catch up with his age group because of his lack of inexperience. His big advantage was his body strength and body control. He also started taking martial arts to develop his mind disciplines and to keep his flexibility. It surprised him to learn how well all the sports complemented each other.

In his senior year, Mike was considered a shoo-in for the State of Texas's State Boys Diving High School Championships in Dallas. All the top Divers in the state were there. By winning the State Championship he would be guaranteed to get a diving scholarship at Texas A &M. His father kept calling him a traitor for not going to UT. But his dad was a practical man, he rooted for whoever would pay for his son's college degree. He however warned Mike that he would disown him he started rooting for N.Y. Giants.

He was the last to dive that day in the final-round of the event when he saw her. He had heard about Karen Menendez from the newspaper clippings that she was picked to be 1 or 2 in the state. She was a tall female, 5'8", with a dark complexation of Spanish descent. He could not see her hair because of the diving cap she was wearing. Karen had grown up in El Paso and was the daughter of a Doctor. Mike later learned she was going to attend Texas A&M for marketing. She did not need a scholarship thanks to family money.

They had crossed paths as she walked to the 3-meter board and him to the 6 meter. She smiled at him, he turned beat red. He stared at her until he almost ran into the stainless steel frame ladder that the diving board sat on. All the fans were snickering. There was just something about her frame and how she carried herself that he found compelling.

He watched her go first, she got a 9.3 score. Then he got his mind blanked on everything but the dive. Mike took a deep breath, bounced on the board before taking off, and letting his martial art training takeover. He went into his dive in reverse with two half somersaults and with a twist which had a degree of difficulty of 3.7. He went straight into the water with hardly a ripple. He came up with water running off his face looking towards the scoreboard. With a difficulty factor 3.7. Scores were posted on the electronic scoreboard, 9.7, 9.8, 9,.6,9.9., 10.0. Everyone including the competitors stood up cheering.

Karen walked over to one of the female divers from his school whom she was competing against and asked, "Who is that guy on your team?"

Jessica replied, "well, as you can see his last name Johnson on the board, his full name is Mike Johnson."

"Shit that's him. He is dam cute. He was supposed to be tough to beat."

"Listen, you don't have a chance."

"His he gay?"

"No, he is not."

"Why is he a stuck-up arrogant ass-hole that thinks that girls should bow to him?

"Oh no, just the opposite. He has bad self-esteem issues. He went through some rough times. When he was 14 and 15 , he was a gymnastics champion hence the muscular body shape. He was state champion for 7 years in a row till he grew 8 inches in one year and had a severe case of acne at the same time. His sister is my little sister's best friend and would tell her he was uglier than a mud fence but had a body of a god." His parents put him on Accutane and managed to correct the problem. It was funny he had to go in and sign a piece of paper once month that he had not had sex and was not pregnant. It was an equality federal thing.

"What kind of guy is he?, ask Karen with an inquisitive look.

My dad, "says he is a Sigma male. They are those who are Alpha want to be's. He commands a room by just his mere presence. He is smart, hilarious, and one tough kid. He doesn't tolerate bullying. He kicked the shit out of two football players for bullying a younger kid at school. They tried to expel him until the police pulled the video and saw that it was self-defense. They had swung first. It is your turn to dive. Listen he needs this scholarship to be able to afford to go to Texas A&M. His is family is not rich.

Karen walked to her board and smiled at him. He turned beat red again. Mike knew he was in trouble. He had never had a problem getting excited during a meet before. It is extremely hard to hide when wearing skin-tight diving suits.

Mike started doing calculus equations in his head to calm himself. He watched Karen do her dive and then set himself upon the 3-meter board. He lifted and flew off the board. He did a Reverse 3 and a half somersault with a half twist. Boom he nailed it, no splash. He came up looking at the scoreboard. His difficulty score was 3.6, total scores were 9.9, 10.0 9.9. 9,9, 10.0. The place erupted again. Mike jumped out of the pool and ran into the locker room embarrassed.

Karen walked back over to Jessica. "Well good news," announced Jessica, "he never watches the girls dive. He has watched you twice. Not to mention that problem he had in his suit. Something else his sister told my sister."

Jessica leaned and whispered into Karen's ear. Karen's eyes grew huge.

"Really," Karen responded as she blushed.

"Don't get him too excited there is a maximum load limit on those suits, and I would hate to see what would happen if that thing broke free. Every girl in the class is after him, but he ignores them. His father is teaching him to be an honorable man with old fashion chivalrous attitude toward women. A little to old fashion for my taste."

Karen replied, "my father would want to marry him himself. He is an old fashion man himself and that's the kind of man I want."

"Karen your turn again," said Jessica.

Karen walked past Mike again, but this time she tried to look as if she was really in the zone and barely acknowledged him this time trying to make sure he did not break his concentration.

Again, he watched her. He went back into his mental zone. He took off into a back 1 and a half somersaults with 4 and a half twist. He hit it perfectly. Difficulty of 3.6 10.0, 10.0,10.0.10.0,10 a perfect score. Again, the place erupted with applause. As he waved thanks as he went into the locker room. To wash off.

Karen said, "dam he is good Jessica. He could fall off the ladder and win with his next dive he is so far ahead."

"Don't look now he is staring at you. On the count of three turn around, smile, wave, and giggle," Jessica disclosed.

Mike was in awe of Karen standing across the pool, even in the specially designed swimsuit her backside was amazing. Then with Jessica, they turned towards him, smiled, and waved. Matt thought was going to die with embarrassment.

"Mike," yelled the coach, "keep your head on the game." The girls got a nasty stare from the coach.

For the last dive, they walked toward each other again except Karen couldn't help it this time, she starred at his crotch and she saw him turn red with embarrassment. She realized what she was doing and turned her head. He turned so red everybody in the stadium started snicking

He climbed up the 6-meter diving board. This time he turned away. She took her dive and jumped out of the pool and ran into the locker room crying. Then they announced Mike's next dive. The difficulty of 4.8. A reverse 4 and a half somersault in a pike position.

Karen gasped and started to tear up.

Jessica asked, "What did you do?" She turned bright red like a neon light."

"I couldn't help it, I looked at his crotch, it was an accident," She replied.

"That is the toughest dive it in the diving competition," Jessica said.

Mike set and took off it was perfect. Well almost, he landed flat on his belly. The crowd groaned as he hit. He shook his head as he got out of the pool some kind off pissed off.

The coach walked over and spoke, "Well I've never seen that dive with that perfect of a flat layout face landing."

"Sorry coach I lost concentration," Mike explained

"I wondered what caused that," the coach said, all the time knowing full well what caused it. "You hit that dive the last 10 times you did it."

They looked over at Karen and she was crying as Jessica tried to console her.

8.5, 8.8, 8.7,8.5,8.3.

Karen ran into the locker room crying.

Mike won the state's Boy's championship and got his scholarship. As he stood in line waiting with his teammates, he was looking at his gold 1st place medal when he felt a light touch on his elbow. He turned and froze.

"My name is Karen Menendez, congratulations you got 1st place, you are the best I have ever seen.

"You did well too," he replied"

"Yea 3rd place. I deserved that too. I lost concentration when I realized what I was doing. Can you forgive me? I cost you the state record." Karen asked with a soft smile.

Stuttering, Mike responded, "sure don't worry about it."

"We are in town for the week taking in the attractions. I don't have anyone to enjoy them with me. My parents will be chaperoning us if you can go."

Mike smiled for a minute, and then she could see him withdraw inward. "Sorry, If I am upfront about it. I am just not in your league. You can do far better than me,"

With his thought expressed Mike went back to looking at his medal

"Listen to me! Mike Johnson," she said with a tight lip voice.

Mike looked up in surprise. Karen said, "Women do not marry or date down. Only men do that."

"See all those girls over there, they would be the lined up to go out with you if you gave them half a chance," Karen said. "There isn't a woman in the world that would admit she married down and beneath her."

Karen went storming over to her father, and told him what he said, Her father talked with his wife and started walking over towards him.

"Mr. Johnson, I am Doctor John Menendez, Karen is my daughter. I want to apologize for my daughter's un-ladylike actions, we thought we raised her better than that." He said. "Son look at me when you talk to me and please take off those sunglasses. You are becoming a man and all honorable men look each other in the eyes. If they do not want to look you in the eyes they are lying. Are you an honorable man?"

Mike raised his eyes and looked right at him, "I try to be sir. My dad has been drilling the same thing into me since I could walk."

"Jessica, your friend told me what kind of man you are becoming and your ethics. I like meeting young men like you. I would like to meet your parents. Where are they?"

Mike pointed over to where his mother and father were standing.

Mr. Menendez and his wife walked over to his introduce themselves to his parents. They talked for a while and started laughing so hard as they looked at Karen and Mike. Now both of them turned red.

They shook hands. As Mr. Menendez walked past Mike, "we'll pick you at 8 tomorrow morning. Come on Karen we are going to the hotel."

*********

Getting into the family car his dad said, "those scores should have been all 10's on that last dive. That was the best flat layout, face planting, belly flop I have ever seen, and you nailed it perfectly."

"Sorry, dad. I lost concentration," Mike replied quietly.

"I can see why; she is a gorgeous young lady from a nice family," his dad added.

"If you say so," Mike added, while wishing they would drop the subject.

His mother spoke up, "they are from El Paso and want to see the sights while here in Dallas and they ask for you to escort them every day."

"Mom. Do have to?"

"Yes, you do, you are going to show them Dallas hospitality."

*******

Karen picked him up the next day to go to Six Flags. She made sure they rode all the most terrifying rides so she could bury her head in into his shoulder. He would wrap his arm around her trying to make her feel safe and protected.

As the day went on, he finally relaxed, and she grabbed his hand as they walked together.

Mr. and Mrs. Menendez walking behind the young couple started laughing with each other, "Poor boy he is having a hard time hiding it isn't he." said Carolyn, Mr. Menendez's wife.

"I am jealous," said the doc.

"Me too, she says, he will make some women very happy," stated Carolyn.

"He doesn't have a chance, does he?" her husband asked.

"Nope and neither did you," Carolyn giggled.

Karen had noticed him fidgeting trying to make minor adjustments. She thought it was cute, she knew by his reactions that he found her that attractive.

The week flew by and on the last night, they went out with both sets of parents and had a nice dinner. Mike was a delight, he talked more to his parents than he had in the last two years. Karen asked if she could ride back with them to the house since it was on the way to the hotel. Upon arriving she asked if she could use the restroom before leaving.

Mike was waiting at the door to walk her to her parent's car. When she reached the door, she turned off the light switch to turn off the porch lights. She stopped put her arms around him and gave him a passionate kiss. Mike was in shock, she started walking away.

"I hope that is enough to make you not forget me," Karen said as she turned and started walking to the car. "See you in twelve weeks, text me" she hollered as she climbed into the car.

12 weeks later

Being an athlete, he was required to come in 2 weeks early to register and start training. Two weeks later Mike was climbing the ladder to the 6-meter board when he saw Karen walk in waving. He waved back and smiled. He went off the board and splashed water everywhere because he had rotated the landing badly.

Coach yelled, "pay attention to what you're doing."

He ran over to Karen. She threw her arms around him and gave him a passionate kiss. All the fellow swimmers were hooting and whistling at them. Again, Mike turned red with his problem and nowhere to hide.

The coach yelled, "Mike get up on the board!"

Mike took off. He looked as if he had never dived before because he was missing half the routine and landing in the water feet first instead of having his hands above his head.

"Mike," yelled the coach, "get your girlfriend out of here, with her here you are useless."

Mike put his head down and told the coach he was sorry.

"Young lady don't ever come in here again during practice," the coach said in total frustration.

That evening Mike and Karen were strolling on campus. She pulled him over and sat him down on a bench.

"Mike, I think I am falling in love with you," Karen explained. "But I will never sleep with you. I am saving myself for marriage. That means no hand jobs, no blow jobs, no groping until I am married. If I give it away for free to everyone, why would any guy want to pay full price for it by marrying me."

Mike was quiet then spoke, "I guess we'll both be virgins when we get married."

She smiled, "I love the idea, I won't hold you to that right now. We might not make it that far. That is why it is called dating."

Karen added, "We both know we are going to be hit on. See those girls over there starring at you."

He looked up and turned red again before acknowledging that he could see their interest.

"I talked to your mom and she told me about your hair-trigger temper," Karen said. "She said that if you were provoked that you are quite capable because of your martial arts training to hurt someone really bad. I am Spanish and have a quick temper also. So, when we see the other sitting or talking to the opposite sex, we need to learn to cool our jets and talk about it. If we do not, we could end up destroying our relationship. Do you agree?"

He nodded yes.

********

4 years later

Mike won the NCAA diving championship along with just about every other title his senior year that he could be given. He was voted the most outstanding college athlete of the year. He was begged by the coaching staff to try out for the Olympic team, but he declined. He finished his bachelor's degree in chemical engineering in two and a half years and was working on his master's.

The last week of school when all the tests were over and for the first time since they had started school Karen and Mike were going to the yearend party that was thrown by the senior athletes.

Upon walking into the party, Mike told Karen that he would get them a pop. As he walked off, he heard a woman's scream loud over the loud music. He turned and saw that Karen was gone. He went back over to where she had been to discover she was being dragged off upstairs by three football players. He hit the top of the landing as fast as he could where a big 350-pound defensive lineman was the lookout.

Mike told him to move. He was told to fuck off as heard Karen screaming and fighting. Mike set his feet and legs in motion. His first strike hit him in the throat causing the lineman to grab his throat gasping for air. Mike took a step back and kicked.