Remember When

Story Info
Older couple meet again and rekindle their sexual passion.
2k words
4.61
7.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wine tasted sweet as Martin sipped it at the Bianco Restaurant. The warmth of the fermented grapes warming as it slid down his throat with the hopes that it would calm his nerves. The middle aged man with salt and pepper hair sat in the restaurant and wondered what possessed him to place an ad on a dating site.

"These things never work," he told himself as he had filled out the questionnaire about whether he liked walks on the beach and did he mind if someone smoked or drank.

The ad had produced few results and the weeks went by without much interest. Then one day as he was perusing the site out of habit more than anything else, he spotted a woman's profile and stopped. Looking familiar, he read the profile and paused. There was no real name given, but went by the moniker "Peaches and Cream" and then he looked at her profile picture again. He recognized her. It was the smile that caught his attention. There could be no one else with that smile and the eyes that sparkled and the rich auburn hair he used to love to touch. It had to be her.

He sent a flirt invitation with no expectations. She might not even recognize him he thought and she probably already had others interested in her. She always was still beautiful girl and it was so long ago that she probably would ignore his attempt at contact. Much to his surprise, the next day she replied and his heart began to thump in his chest. Now what would he do? Bolstering his courage with a second cup of coffee, he responded asking if she remembered him. She replied that she did and the conversation began.

She had divorced two years earlier and had two children. A boy and a girl both married and on their own. He was widowed five years and had one son who lived in another state. Both had dogs and a penchant for Italian food. More importantly, they both remembered dating in college and the ultimate ending of the relationship when they graduated and went on with their separate lives. It seemed so long ago. A lifetime ago that was more like a dream than reality, but still they agreed to meet at a local pub that night.

Martin took deep breaths and drank more wine to keep him from bolting from the chair and leaving the restaurant, but he didn't. He needed to see her even if it was just for one more time and decided she wasn't interested. He knew the years had taken their toll on him and would understand completely if she quietly, but politely said she was seeing someone else. He could handle it. He told himself. No big deal.

A few minutes later and another glass of wine he leaned back in his chair and saw a woman walk through the doors of the restaurant. Her hair was shorter then he remembered and she wasn't the slender young woman of his youth, but she was still very attractive, walked with confidence and when she smiled, all the good memories came back to him. He stood as she walked over to him and smiled.

"Martin?" she asked.

"Catherine," he said and took her hand. "It's so good to see you again."

There was a brief hug before she sat down across from him and Martin could barely contain his excitement. She smelled like spice and flowers. It was the same perfume she wore when they were in college. It made him smile with the memory of it. She was older, but still Catherine.

"You're just as beautiful as I remember," he said.

"And you Martin are more distinguished," she returned the smile. "Life has been kind."

He didn't feel as if life had been kind with the loss of his wife. It had been the unkindest thing he had ever experienced, but he pushed it away in the back of his mind and focused only on her.

"I was afraid that you wouldn't want to see me again after we split."

"Oh Martin that was thirty years ago. We were both young and had our whole lives ahead of us. I hold no grudges. Do you?" she asked.

He shook his head, "No. No grudges. I'm just glad we got to see each other again."

"Me too."

Dinner was served and the conversation never stopped. There was so much to catch up on and he hadn't spoken so much in years, but the words kept tumbling from his mouth and Catherine was attentive. It was at a small reprieve from his lonely existence. At the end of the evening, she agreed to meet him again and at the end of the third date the inevitable was expected. Although he wanted desperately to sleep with her, the question lingered in the back of his mind as to whether he should approach the subject. He didn't need to worry as it was Catherine who had invited him in to her home after dinner on a Saturday night late into the summer.

It was awkward at first. They sat together on the sofa and held hands and Martin could feel the stirring in his pants which was something he hadn't felt on its own without manual stimulation since his wife passed. He shifted his position and hoped the evening would progress quickly. He didn't have to wait long as Catherine leaned over and kissed him and all the memories of his youth came back to him. The taste of her, the fullness of her lips and the passion was still there.

"I'm afraid I'm new at this," she apologized.

"You're doing great," he said and kissed her again and it seemed to bolster her courage.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" she asked quietly.

Martin was ready to lead the way, "If you're sure." He said trying to downplay his sense of urgency.

She nodded, "I'm sure."

As he entered the room, he felt as if he had been transformed back thirty years except there was no one to catch him sneaking in and out of the dormitory when the matron was around. Now there was none of that, but the excitement was still there and the passion burned just as bright. He pulled her to him and felt her body press against his. It was warm and soft and full of sensuality as she pushed into him and felt the hardness of his erection against the bowl of her belly.

"Are we doing the right thing?" she whispered in his ear.

"I won't tell if you won't" he whispered back and she giggled.

It eased the tension and as they both undressed and climbed into bed where slowly the world and all its heaviness began to slip away. He reached for her and she turned into him.

"I've missed this," he said in a low voice.

"Me too," she replied as she felt his hand caress the length of her body over her breasts to her waist then to her hips and along her thighs.

"It's just as sweet," he said as he cupped her breast and kneaded the mound between his fingers.

She sighed heavily when his fingers twisted the nub of her breast between his thumb and forefinger.

"More," she whispered hoarsely.

Lowering his head, his tongue flicked the nub until it grew stiff before sucking on it sending an electrical sensation through her body and she bit her lip to contain the pleasure.

Martin felt her body start to heave as his hand moved from her breast to her abdomen then to the mound that led to her entrance. Running his hands through the soft tuft of hair, he pulled at it feeling the folds beneath drawing him. Instinctively she raised her leg and draped it over his thigh allowing his fingers to slide lower to the swollen lips that dripped with her juices. He slid his middle finger inside of the swollen folds and she tensed at the entrance. Deeper he pushed his finger inside of her only to retrieve it, raise up and spread the sweet juice on her lips just before kissing her again and tasting it. The musky scent of her causing his cock to drip of precum as he licked the last vestige from her.

"I want more," he whispered as he lowered himself further and pulled her leg over his hips to where his cock poised at her entrance where the heat of her desire him began to rise.

With his finger, he reached inside of her again and pushed to open the wet swollen walls stretching them to take him then removed them to lick his fingers clean as she watched. She moaned as his tongue sucked his fingers dry before sliding back in again for more.

"You taste so good," he said as his cock began to throb for its own taste of her.

"I need you inside me," she moaned. "Now!"

He didn't hesitate any longer. With his cock throbbing and his balls full, he slid the head inside the folds and waited as the sensation of desire ran rampantly through him. He pushed deeper feeling the swollen folds give way to him before retracting only to thrust inside of her again. With her juices drenching his cock, he drove inside of her, pulled out and drove inside of her again. His balls full and tight readying to release he forced himself to wait. He grabbed her breasts again and pulled at the nipples.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried as his penetration drove her to the brink then brought her back only to bring her there again.

He pulled his cock out, stroked it with his hand a few times until he could feel his cum begin to rise then rubbed the tip of it with his finger scooping the precum juice as he did.

"Taste it," he growled. "Taste what I'm about to give you."

He brought the precum soaked finger to her lips and she devoured it tasting the salty slick juice and moaned louder. Watching her suck his finger, he submerged his cock inside of her again and began to pound away driving it further and further causing her body to quiver and shake. He then took his thumb and while stroking inside of her with his cock, he pressed it against her clit and rubbed it in circles.

"It's going to make me cum," she cried as the wave of her orgasm began to rise.

"That's what I want baby. I need you to cum so I can," he said in gulps of breath.

Her body began to twitch as her folds sucked his cock inside of her and she began to gyrate uncontrollably. Her breasts bounced and he pulled at the nipple again until she cried out as her orgasm reached its crest and crashed over her and onto his cock drenching it with her cum.

"That's beautiful. It's beautiful," he managed to say as he watched her face writhe with her orgasm. It pushed him further. The cum in his cock surged through him as he pumped her until it couldn't be contained any longer and exploded deep within her releasing his cum in spurts of white cream filling her every fold. He held her tightly as his cum shot again and again until there was nothing left to give. Yet, he still held her until the rushing waves subsided and he slid from her drained then lay on her heaving chest until she caught her breath. Her skin against still hot with the aftermath of her climax.

"Just as good as ever," he managed to say when he regained control of his senses.

She giggled, "Even better."

"Just like old times," he added.

"No," she corrected. "New times. The past is gone and now there is only you and I."

He thought for a moment, "You're right. I'll take it."