All Comments on 'Remembered Acceptance: A Sequel'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reconciliation crap wrapped in infantile bravado.

012Say012Sayover 2 years ago

Your stories almost routinely get 5* from me, this one no exception. I particularly like that it showed justice, mercy, and reflection. The divorce was justice, the 220k mercy, and on reflection (she made something of herself and did not repeat her mistakes) they got back together - all well thought out and presented. (in way of constructive criticism, the bet was too one-sided - the villain was willing to risk all he had [and pay up, apparently] to win a woman he had no respect for - but a minor glitch in another top-flight tale.)

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

in the end just another cuck, if only he could have become a cuck instantly rather than over four years they never would have divorced

paulskinspaulskinsover 2 years ago

Yay, a saddletramp story and nobody died or got sold to a whore house in Mexico. I have to admit I liked the ending and it is far superior to the original story. Good work!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Saddletramp you old softie! The BTB crowd are going to be all over your 6 for this ending!

I liked it!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was good until it got to the epilogue.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Simply written story. What I always enjoy about saddletramp1956 stories is there's no whining and the agrieved spouse exacts a price for the cheating..... Hope you continue some of the stories that seem to have stalled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A saddletramp story with NO burnt bitches or feathered, tarred & totally emasculated "villains"? 2020 & 2021 were bad enough with the "'vid" being a nuisance, but, 2022 starting with the legendary Mr S' seemingly going soft? You'll be writing Harlequin romance novels next ;)

Putting that to one side, well written tale as we'd expect from a stalwart of Literotica & look forward to more meandering tales from you. (the more the merrier)

NKen

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your touch to finishing this story, good job!

JeffTomJeffTomover 2 years ago

Nice ending to a story that was originally very bad.

Thank You

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Yeah, well, I miss JOP. I cannot imagine a narcissist like Jackson rolling over like that, but, hey, you never know!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

The story was well-written as are all the author's stories, and I appreciated that ST1956 finally met a husband who could be merciful and a wife who could be redeemed. The result was a good story showing that forgiving can ultimately be far more satisfying than revenge.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

too oxymoronic for me and the personalities vs actions didnt feel right to me. but that happens often when u take 2d characters from someone else's story and try to flesh them out

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

After NOT taking the lawyers possessions as agreed to, and handing over $220,000 to his slutwife. There's just two words for No testicle Tommy, Wimpy Bitch.....

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

Original story sounds like garbage and glad I didn't read it. This one had a makings of great fix-it sequel, but I'm very disappointed with RAACy ending. She is still the same selfish lying ass as she was at the start, who can't be trusted. He can do way way better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

all way's like your stores.

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

Saddler tramp, you’re better than this, I’m so disappointed!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story however really improbable and I know this is your world,.

however that just might take on it

That said I really love your writing, I just don't particularly care for the story. No worries:)

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 2 years ago

I'm thinking he should have taken the asshole's car, house, and money and then donated it all to charity. I'm also thinking he should have never taken her back. She's still a lying, backstabbing cheat, why give her a chance to do it again? Then again, my wife always tells me thinking isn't my strong suit. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I normally give Saddletramp high ratings. He's rated in my book as a normal 5

This story I am Sad to say is barely able to rate as a (2). Story ending was not Harsh enough justice to the lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I disagree with the general trend recently. I thought this one was a good candidate for reconciliation. Good choice and good ending. By the way, this is NOT RAAC. It's proper divorce which was earned by her behavior, followed by acceptance wrongdoing and then growth as a human being, leading to forgiveness and reconciliation.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Good story. In real life, I doubt she would have that ah-ha moment with her head so far up her ass, but it was a fun twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like always Saddletramp never fails to entertain me. In this case, the BTB crowd would point out she wanted him to be a willing cuck and cheated 4 times before talking to him. Ohh yeah, they would also say she did not suffer enough and if he took her back would make him a cuck. The RAAC crowd would say she showed true remorse and suffered through a divorce and 4 years of a self-imposed semi-isolation

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story up till he went RAAC/CUCK!!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

He grabbed her hands and took her rings off? Do you have any idea how difficult that would be, or how long it would take or the fact that he just committed assault and theft?

You want to punish her for immorality, then punish him for breaking the law. And how the fuck would she “forget” about the pre-nup? Is she mentally challenged? Was she forced to sign under duress? Is she mentally competent to sign a legal document depriving her of her marital assets?

This is fucking stupid. I hate stories that treat the husbands like gold while shitting on wives. If she deserves consequences, so does he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chuck a doodle do. One star

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

He really was a cuck in the end...

WrickettsWrickettsabout 2 years ago

I really liked the story. All the BTB stuff gets old. Thanks for a fun read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I certainly did like the ending. Yeah, they both went through a lot but what I really liked is that neither one of them tried to kill themselves. Neither one of them went to jail. They both did not fall in love with someone else as so many other BTB stories go through (e.g. The spouse finds someone at the end and gets married). The cheating spouse finally gets what they did was wrong, then turned their lives around and did something good with themselves. THere would be other folks that would have continued to burn their cheating spouses long after the breakup...say he could have informed some people what she had done earlier and sabotaged their work place. The ending was so different that what ST usually writes, it was enjoyable and much needed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

But the big giant pussy did share. His slutty wife fucked the neighbor multiple times and he took the nasty bitch back. So the pussy did share, why have the asshole declare that he won’t share at the end? A pussy story written by a true wimp.

peter944peter944about 2 years ago

sometimes sometimes your a bit over the top stories are a treat but actually liked you allowed this one to come back around. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have said that he had gotten a new Mustang 500 . I know of at least 1 writer here who would have loved that car

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL they did share or at least he did. He pouted for a while but of course after he refused to continue being her cuckold she did straighten herself out. He should have just stayed her cuckold for the experience she might have tired of it quicker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The lucky cuckold got to be with the girl wjho wanted him to clean her boyfriends cum out. By his own choice. Should never have gone through all that pouty divorce drama if he was just pretending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice love story. Just like in real life, love gets some hiccups. This one was overcome. Nice job.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"The next thing I knew, we were in a hotel room." - They both have empty houses, and go to a hotel?

\

"And you read these stories, thinking they were real." - Even if they WERE real, that doesn't make HIM a beta, and what makes George an expert on who's a beta?

\

Even without a prenup, with grown children she's not getting the house except as part of a 50-50 split, IF they owned the house, which they don't.

\

Jackson thinks she's just a cunt, he thinks he can have her whenever he wants, why would he risk all that for someone Tom doesn't even want? He'd want Tom to put some money on the line.

\

Since Julie was date-raped, at least initially, doesn't that buy her SOME consideration?

\

That first day, even if I didn't deck him, I wouldn't have shaken his hand.

\

He divorced her, she got her head on straight and made something of her life. I see no harm in a new beginning. I was going to give it 4, giving it a 5 to make up for the asshole ones.

\

How can it be a RAAC when he divorced her, left her with almost nothing?

\

@enderlocke77, what do you mean by "too oxymoronic?" Do you even know what an oxymoron is?

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

4 stars - The skanky bitch got what she deserved DIVORCE and the ASSHOLE got the 'butt whuppin' he deserved.

Yes, I understand how attached you get to someone you have been married to waaaaay longer than you were single. BUT I don't know how I would ever get over the disrespect - if ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star for the raac

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star for pitiful ending, from strong spine to spineless in just a few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Despite the drug, her behavior after more than 20 years of marriage was despicable. She never offered any explanation for her desire to cuckold and humiliate him with multiple men. Why would the MC want to go back into a relationship with that desire lurking in the background? The reconciliation makes no sense but does show saddletramp1956 clearly has some cuck tendencies.

husker506husker506almost 2 years ago

This is the ending that this story deserved. Definitely a 5 for it and the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So somehow in this writer's universe drugs like Ecstasy not only make a woman fall under the spell of a sexual predator but on top of that they make the woman a) have not post coital guilt, b) make the woman emotionally attached to the predator, and (c) want to cuckold her husband on a regular basis. Umm well at least that isn't how it works on our universe.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Tbh, I’m amazed she didn’t end up in prison or dead by the end considering the author….i appreciate that you can write something other than that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As always, a great story. And a happy ending! Not sure why, with most stories I've read, there's always drugs making women into sluts. Even when, as in this story, there's the 1st time without any such encouragement. I was both happy for Tom's destroying of George as well as the re-connect with his wife. And, as always, well written. This author should show too many other Lit.com authors how to frame & write a story. 5 stars Bob

RodzzzRodzzzalmost 2 years ago

Great ending. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuckold authors never deserve more than one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Normally one of my favorite writers, but...

Wife is cheater (multiple times), with no long-term consequences.

Lover is garbage.

Husband is a cuck, thanks to wife and lover.

Nothing about this story to like.

One star.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

After 4 years and how she had conducted herself and what had transpired, I could see a reconciliation. I know that there will be those who don't like it but given what she had done with her life I think a second chance would be good as they both still loved each other, and I think his anger had subsided to the point where they just might make it. Well written with a great storyline. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is a good well written story until the ending,its obvious you write most of your stories for readers that have a cuck tendency. simply not my bag.2 stars because your writing and story are decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again you have written a well-constructed plotline with (mostly) believable characters. The structure of the relationship (over time) accomplished what usually happens when an author with your talent does the job well--you catch hell from just about everybody. Writing this good deserves a quality rating which recognizes that it's damn hard to get readers to become so involved in the story that they're rabid in expressing their opinions of the way things work out.

So congratulations on another fine piece of work. Kudos and more please. 10 out of 10.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

At least he had 4 years of self respect after the divorce...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always love the "It's just sex", "I don't love him, only you", or "I didn't mean to hurt you", once a cheater - pick the sex - was outed. No understanding that there's no sex with anybody else except the spouse, unless both agrees; anything else, trust is smashed & the other spouse is severely hurt.

-- In this well written story, the people're believable, although I question the large area of the ring. At the same time, it's understandable from Tom's vantage point: beat the shit out of the guy with witnesses in a controlled environment. What's most outrageous: in the ring, George takes his eyes off of his opponent to tell Julie, in front of her parents, that he'll fuck her constantly after beating her husband. And that was the idiot's greatest downfall.

-- As stated, the story was well written, the storyline, as always, well thought out. 4 stars Bob

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Give her 220000 dollars then get back with her, that's really punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, as always from ST1956. I'm glad for the reconciliation & that it didn't happen months after, but she'd time to work through her demons, & able to get a job teaching.. Hopefully, she won't repeat. Jackson got what he was due, physically & otherwise. The commenter or so that wrote of the ending was of Tom being a cuck -- how so? Julie did something terrible, paid a heavy price for it, but those commenters don't believe in redemption? Or is it only for them.

:: Now a negative. Type errors, punctuation & a few wrong words aren't close to major, but they're more prevalent starting in the 2nd page. Simple rereading the story would've caught these errors. Some were words not fully spelled. It strikes me as I don't expect that from this fine writer. To another point, & this's must my thought: especially after the ring, Tom should've been as angry as Julie was, if not more, at Jackson. As such, the wording - & more colorful words should've been used- again, esp. from Tom. After Julie kicked him in the balls, I'd expect Tom to ask something like: "Now who's getting the fucking in the ring?"

:: In the end, on the overall strength of interest, story line, & writing, & especially the well played reconciliation, an easy 5 stars. Bob

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

I have no preference for either BTB or RAAC some are good some are bad and some are downright awful. This was one of the better ones, the reconciliation was years later and somewhat more plausible.

What the really worrying thing about this story is and where my suspension of disbelief wavered is that this is a saddletramp story and no one died, no suicides, no diseases of any sort, not even a gun battle just a pedestrian bare knuckle fight.

As I said worrying very worrying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

UGH!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird ST story. I guess because a continuation. Goes from her demanding to be shared with other men and him to be a good cuckold, to suddenly she realizes the hypocrisy of her statement that she would divorce him if he touched another woman? She was drugged three times but went back after the first and the fourth time was sober in their house? Was the sex that good or the MC that bad in bed? Oddly after her epiphany on page 1 she becomes ultra contrite. Odd that ST turned this into a RAAC of all the stories he has written. The time gap helped but how does going from age 42 to 46 suddenly she is all grown up? Sorry but women married 23 years don't spontaneously decide to demand their husband share them with other men and be happy about it. Maybe it was because she was caught. Sure she got targeted by a predator but she went back willingly several times though drugged most of them. But the crazy thing is her demands and then 180 reversal even before she hears then recording. That is moral whiplash.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleover 1 year ago

Well there wasn't the typical burn that your famous for, and you know what, I liked it and really enjoyed the read.........():\

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

He's just a pathetic cuckold who gives the bitch a load of money for fucking someone else, what a load of bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad he got his balls back; hardly adds any value to the whore, though.

Cheat, then decay and die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read all of your shit, well not shit, I am a USN Vietnam vet, returned to the states before I turned 21, Couldn't bye a beer.. that shit woud hve been hazzards to my health. AK47 bullets. just knats bussing about. I like to think if I ever found myself having to clean upafter a BULL I would try my damnest to bite her clit off. I like men being men and happy endings. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A may have his balls back but it's still a small dick compared to Jackson's 9 inches.

Poor guy, he must have gotten lost in her fat pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

disappointing, not a normal ST story. never should have taken her back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good story. However, I have to say that a lot of your stories result in me not having to worry about my eyes ever getting dry. On to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is still the same cheating cunt she gave to her lover and which he filled with cum many times. Personally, I would have no interest in ever having contact with her soiled body again. Not sure when saddletramp decided widely and well used pussy could be recycled, but he must have not noticed that rancid cunt always reeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe not enough penance for the wife, but good story... 5 stars since it doesn't rate the one's it has been receiving. Drugs, a long forgotten promise, and general dumbness on the wife's part, a beating and jail for the sleaze, not RAAC or btb. Reconciliation at any cost is not what happened. And maybe a little additional light scorching for the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tom shouldn't have made Fuckwad turn himself in. He would get a much reduced sentence for turning himself in. Better to let the authorities who were already right on top of him arrest him. Bet they were pisssed off.

Also this stories draws out a lot of pathetic feeble minded "Once a cheater always a cheater" protagonists.

Of course she can change. Of course she can feel genuine remorse for her stupid selfish actions that were done in ignorance of how hurtful and disruptive the consequences would be.

If she had have known how much she was going to hurt him, she would not have committed adultery. She loved him. She truly believed he would not be hurt. She now knows different.

If she had have known before hand how much she was going to get hurt, she would have acted differently. She would have done almost anything to stop her going down the path of self destruction.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker12 months ago

🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔Hmmmmm🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔...... 🤷😉👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😁...... 👁️👁️... 👍

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the story especially since there was justice, maybe even a bit of revenge.

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Sucker for a happy ending usual top story 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why did he take her back? -idiot.

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry nope. She intentional blew their world up. Stupid does not warrant reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Never thought I'd see a story by Saddle Tramp that was just a bunch of b******* Low T beta boy p****. After the a****** was beaten down in the boxing ring Tom should have accepted the money, when I divorced my first wife my prenup is just as Draconian and guess what I didn't give a s*** the b**** I cheated on me for 6 months so I didn't give a rat's ass what happened to her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unless the emancipation proclamation has been repealed you can't sell/trade/bet people, including your wife. The story is not worthy of your stories. In addition, no one is as stupid as your characters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Don't you want me to be happy? A common theme in these stories. The answer to each ought to be. "Not if its destroys our marriage." The fight stuff was kind of silly. Still don't understand why the lawyer would accept betting all of his assets against the wife of the protagonist. He was already having her whenever he wanted her without having to feed and clothe her. Still a worthwhile sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More than a little bit weird that Tom declined the house he had won from the fight in return for Ahole handing himself in.

"They" were after Ahole any way and would have soon arrested him. So no real revenge or punishment for him.

A bit weird.

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

Maybe use her as a booty call?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4 very hard thought about stars on this one. well wri9tten story, kept me interested, not at all sure about the raac. Maybe bring her back as a "friend w/ benefits" but never again married to her or fully trusting her. Cohabit w/ the known cheater, a silly arrogant stupid entitled cunt? ok but she contributes to half the upkeep and maint of the house, she a roommate, a cohabitor, not a lover, nor a real friend, barely more than a pretty good acquaintance that you fuck regularly. really wanted to give this well written story a 2-3. rk

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

A very gentle Saddletramp treatment of this story.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a great story and five stars, for sure.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

So the narcissist was ready to pay off his bet and followed up on his promise to turn himself into the bar. Go figure.

Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have read it before, and I must have written nice things about it. Five stars for sure.One thing that didn't gel to me was George making that bet, that he could lose everything, especially when the prize was a woman he didn't even want.

JPB

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I think he should have taken the winnings from the bet and used them to reimburse the husbands who had been cheated. Letting that scumbag off like that... it didn't seem plausible to me that he would keep his word and hand himself in. I don't mind that him and Julie got back together. It was obvious that they still loved each other and Julie learned a brutal lesson. I wouldn't marry her again if I was him, but I don't see why they can't start a new, different kind of relationship.

RodzzzRodzzz4 months ago

I love it. Good story with a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can see taking Julie back, she was one dumb bitch that's for sure but she learned her lesson and she had no malicious intent in her own warped mind to hurt her husband. She got a brutal wake up call and never dated after the divorce and was ready to accept all punishment. And she was drugged the first three times granted she shouldn't have gone out with the douche the first time but she got what she deserved but the douche should have suffered more

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban3 months ago

Yeah.... I might be able to see them getting back together.... Just not remarried. Maybe a friends with benefits thing or even living together eventually. But he shouldn't ever marry her again. It's likely that once she gets comfortable and confident in their relationship again, that she'll repeat her cheating ways. Being unmarried, it'll be easier for him to eject if it ever happens. 4/5 BRB

OlefishermanOlefisherman3 months ago

I know that you have gone legit now. I doubt that you ever read any of these old comments but come on now . What is happening here a second chance to cheating person.

FallschirmjagerFallschirmjager3 months ago

I’ve read some of the comments….having been married 43 years myself, I can see this as a very realistic ending. It would be very hard to try and fill a hole that big with someone new, having to go through the process to even get to a point where it might be possible. Good work! Thank you for your writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What Rodzzz said. Definite five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good one’Tramp, thanks for it. Not really surprised he took Julie back, it didn’t seem like he wanted to divorce her in the first place. More like something he felt he should do just to teach her a lesson. Anyway thanks again.

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...