All Comments on 'Remembering Anita'

by LegendInMyOwnMind

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindabout 6 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

This is a work of fiction. But Anita is based on a real older woman I worked with long ago. Her personality was much as described, and she did have delightfully large breasts, though not 46DD's! The closest I every got to sex with her was I single drunken make out session which we both enjoyed, but I never followed through.Of all the "ones that got away", it was real life Anita I regretted most.

My physical attributes are nothing like my Jeremy alter-ego's, and neither is my bank account, damn the luck on both counts.

I am a most unorthodox Christian who accepts other faiths as fully legitimate paths to what I call God. I also embrace all consensual expressions of human sexuality as a very real form of holiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
In tears

I honestly read this and cried. Without any doubt the best all round story on this site. I've lost my Dad and a close friend to cancer recently so it hit home with the sad bits. At the same my second wife, and soulmate, is having some health issues meaning we're distant in the bedroom department.

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon

The sad parts made me cry as I wrote them as still do no matter how many re-readings. I'm glad that I touched your heart with my story. I'm praying for your wife's speedy recovery and the quick rebuilding of your former intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW, just wow

Very good story and I have to admit I shed a tear or three reading it. I have lost family and friends to cancer and have also lost the love of a soul mate. Great story and thank you for sharing.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
A Lovely Story

A very loving story. It's a little preachy toward the end, but I enjoyed it all the same.

The death scene reminded me a little of the third chapter of my "The Professor's Women" series.

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, js

Yours is the first comment from a reader who is also a writer and I particularly appreciate your positive reaction, not to say I don't love everybody's supportive feedback for my first story. I can see the similarities to the death scene in your story, which I loved, BTW I look forward to reading the series.

I actually tried to cut the last paragraph several times before publication, but I just couldn't--maybe because I didn't write it. Jeremy or a power greater than Jeremy wrote it, just borrowing my fingers to do the typing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

A few noticeable errors but overall this story was wonderful. From Anita’s death to Jeremy’s I cried. I have read hundreds of stories on this site and I can count on both hands the amount of stories that have caused that reaction. Bravo. Well done.

David3446David3446almost 2 years ago

You know, it's great. Has the right ingredients to tear your heart out. It does need some proofing though. But it takes raw sex and turns it into something beautiful. Very well done..

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

A huge Thank you! to you for this. My dearest Suzanne; I still love and miss you SO FUCKING BAD. It hurts. 38 years along now, Baby. I will dream of you once again tonight my love…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous