Remembering Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita said she'd save a table for us in the lunch room. She needed time to things through, but promised that our friendship would continue no matter what did or didn't happen. I crooked my little finger in the pinkie swear gesture and asked "friends for life? She promptly grasped my pinkie with hers and answered "friends for life!" We embraced in a friendly fashion and went our separate ways. Neat trick with me contorting my body to avoid touching her tits, which would have sent me out of control, and her too, for a certainty.

Another month passed and both Anita and our friendship quickly got back to normal. Our one-one-one time became more frequent and more intimate, except on the topic of sex, which we carefully avoided. But we freely shared our hopes and fears, our dreams and nightmares. As we learned more about each other. it became more and more apparent that the way our souls fit together was damn near perfect. I know the term "soulmates" is a terrible cliche, but can't think of a better one.

I knew what was going to happen though not when or how: that was God's department. And though we never spoke of it, I knew Anita knew, she just need more time to come to terms with it. We were God's plan for each other, designed by God's perfect wisdom and His perfect love, enacted by His divine decree which no mere moral can resist.

Waiting on the fullness of time for the plan to unfold was sweet torture. My heart ached, yet I experienced a peace and joy I'd never known, not in spite or my aching heart, but precisely because of it. "This sweet madness, this glorious sadness, that brings me to my knees." --Sarah McLachlan, "Angel."

Something I should clarify: Anita and I were not so-called "good Christians". We were never regular church-goers, we were very indifferent about "the rules", and didn't give fart in Hell about appearances. But we both believed in Jesus, and both tried to live honorable lives.

For my part, I was a bit of a womanizer before Anita, which isn't good, but even there I strove to as honorable as possible, I never lied to a woman, nor did I allow a woman to deceive herself about me. And I knew my womanizing would stop dead in its tracks if I found the right woman--and I never touched any woman other than Anita from my twenty-first birthday until three years after I threw dirt on her grave. I stopped womanizing without ever making a conscious decision to do so, it took a while for me to even notice I had stopped. Being true to Anita came as naturally as breathing.

Anita's wild days after her divorce were pretty similar. Though too often lied to, she never lied to any man. We also weren't bible experts, but knew the bible well enough that if one of us came out with a bible quote, the other would recognize it and see what the other person meant over ninety percent of the time.

As it happened,the fullness of time took another month. On a Thursday afternoon, I cut my hand, not for the first time or the last. Machinists handle a lot of sharp metal, cuts happen. Mine wasn't at all serious, but just serious enough to require cleaning and a small bandage. The company had two people in the machine shop who are certified as first aid attendants, and one each on the assembly line, quality control, and shipping. But one of our first aid people was out sick that day and the other was busy working with an outside mechanics fixing one of the CNC lathes (a machine a shade larger than my car). He said "I'm really busy right now. Do you mind seeing Anita?" Anita was the first aid person for the assembly line as well as foreman.

Hell no, I didn't mind seeing Anita. I'd rather have her kiss my boo-boo than having the the guy in the machine shop do it any day. My horny brain took the kissing expression literally and thought "I wish the cut was on my dick."

Anita took me into the first aid room and closed the door. She quickly cleaned my cut, then looked in the box of bandages on the counter and said "crap, there aren't any of the right size in here." She reached over my shoulder to get a new box off a high shelf. Her bodacious boobs brushed against my back, and a bolt of lightning shot through my crotch. I started getting hard. She found the right size and bandaged my hand saying, "sorry, Jeremy, I didn't mean to get my big tits all over you. I'm sorry if I got you aroused."

I said, "if you say it was an accident, I believe you, but I wish you did mean it. I wish you'd do it some more."

"You mean like this?", as she grabbed me and pressed her tits against my chest even tighter than at my birthday party! My cock was a steel rod. This time instead of kissing me, she unzipped me, took out my rock hard cock and started vigorously stroking,

In sixty seconds I gasped, "I'm cumming", and she quickly took the head of my dick in her mouth. I shot my load down her throat and she swallowed my entire load without gagging.

Anita zipped me back up and straitened up the first aid room. She'd not spilled a drop, so there were no cum stains to worry about and the cleanup was very easy. She said, "my God, Jeremy, that was such a huge load. Do you always cum like that? It tastes delicious, by the way."

I said, "only for you, my love, and I'm glad you like the taste. I've no doubt I'll love your taste when the time cums, I mean comes."

She laughed a bit, but then said "that time is tomorrow, if you want it to be. But we need to discuss something pretty heavy first I am love in with you, Jeremy: truly, madly, deeply in love with you. Your kindness, your consideration, your totally honest, unforced enjoyment of me--I could go on for hours, but you get the point. And I know you are in love with me. You haven't said it because you didn't want to pressure me, and I love you even more for that! But a man doesn't look at a woman he isn't in love with the way you look at me. Not even at a lifelong friend, not even a woman he lusts after until his balls ache. Though I'm sure I'm both of those women for you, as well. But above all else, you are in love with me. It took me some time to be honest with myself about my true feelings. But all my doubts and confusion are gone now. I'm yours if you still want me."

My heart did some gymnastics in celebration. Then she continued, "but there is one thing I need from you: spend one day stone cold sober thinking about whether you really want to be with me. I'm ninety percent certain your answer will be the one I want to hear. But when we get together, your life will change irrevocably. Most of the changes will be for the better, but some will be for the worse: you will never have children, and I most likely will die a couple of decades before you do. Also the time may come when I am am too old and sick for sex while you are still healthy. All of these things will cause you pain. But it is your right not mine to decide if the joy now is enough to pay for the pain later."

I answered, "I'm one hundred and ten percent certain I will choose you. But I will do you the honor of seriously thinking and praying about it. When I answer yes, what the plan?"

She said to come to her van after work tomorrow and she'd take me to her place to spend the weekend making love.

We'd spent too much time in the first aid room, but Anita said she write in the report that my injury was more serious than originally thought, so it took extra time to stop the bleeding, and she had me lay on the couch for twenty minutes while she watched for signs of weakness from blood loss. She also confessed "I brushed my tits against you on purpose. There was a bandage of the right size in the box on the counter. I wanted to see how you'd react, and I was quite pleased."

She went on, "I was planning to invite you to my van after work to try something similar then, but when I got a chance to get you alone a little sooner, I improvised. I've been dying to make you cum all day, and I loved doing it even more than I thought I would. I wanted to give you a little reward for waiting so patiently for me to make up my mind, with never a cross word. Sometimes I just can't believe how kind and loving you are to me. Don't pinch me: if I'm dreaming, I never want to wake up."

I said one more thing before we parted, "you already know this, but I want to say it out loud: I love you, Anita, more than I ever thought it possible to love another person. Your love would be worth hellfire if that's what it cost--what's any amount of pain compared to that?

Slowly over time time huh? There was a wait before the big reveal, but everything came tumbling out in less than an hour in the first aid room. Well, putting all your cards on the table also has merit.

Friday was full of a feverish but delicious anticipation. Anita and I spent every free moment hanging out together. During work we'd look at each other and smile when we had a line of sight, and think about the great sex we were going to have after work when we didn't. We should have nauseated our coworkers, but. for some reason we didn't. When I took some part over to quality control for inspection just before afternoon break--I did get a little bit of work done, God only knows how. Pancho explained, "Jeremy, you and Anita have tried to be discreet, but everybody here knows you are in love with each other. I knew you soon would be if your weren't already when I saw the two of kiss at your birthday party. We're just happy you worked out whatever was holding you back. Now go fuck each other's brains out and be happy! I don't know any two people who deserve it more."

At afternoon break, I sat down at Anita's table and told her "Pancho just told me that everybody knows about us."

Anita said "Marla in shipping just told me me the same thing, and she explained why nobody teased us about the kiss the Monday after your birthday."

Marla was one of gang who was at the bar for my birthday, and she saw how happy Anita was during the kiss, but saw her walk into work Monday looking so sad that she spread the word that Anita was hurting and to not do any teasing. I had wondered why nobody teased us.

Anita said "Jeremy, I need to do something. Stand up for a second." I complied, and stood up and said in a commanding voice, "Now hear this: I have an announcement." But instead of continuing to speak, she pressed her body against mine and kissed me so passionately that it made my birthday kiss look chaste.

I was taken completely by surprise, but the woman I love deserved the best I had, so I quickly regained my composure, drew her closer to me and kissed her back, returning her passion in full measure--adding liberally thereunto with compound interest. She involuntarily cried out "O Jeremy", then broke off the kiss after ninety seconds or so. We sat down without saying another word to the crowd, who stayed silent for a moment but then broke out in cheers.

After it was quiet again, Anita whispered to me "thank you for that, Jeremy. It am so happy and so proud that you love me. I just needed to be a little (OK a lot) in-your-face about it. And you really knocked it outta the park with they way you kissed me back: I damn near passed out. Of course that Saturn V rocket in your pants didn't exactly detract from the impression. It doesn't show from the outside, but my pussy is so wet you could float a battleship in it. Though I expect you'd prefer something else, like launching a rocket, maybe? "

Hank the big boss walked over to us. "I saw your performance. In theory I should fire you both, but I can't. I had that kind of passion with my wife Denise. She's been dead five years now, but seeing the love you two have brought back so many sweet memories that I was completely overwhelmed. Anyone with a love like you two deserves a free pass once in a while. Get out of here and don't come back till Tuesday. Monday is a paid holiday for you two, on me."

He meant that "on me" literally: we later found out he reimbursed the company for our holiday pay. He was that kind of guy.

We took her van and left my car in the company lot. The ride to Anita's house was punctuated by kisses a every stop light, and occasional touches on my cock or her cunt. When she pulled into her garage, I asked her what she'd like to do first, and she said "I'm so worked up that I won't need foreplay the first time. I need you inside me as soon as possible, go as deep as you can and pump as hard and fast as you can. Later we'll explore slow and gentle fucking, and you'll suck my tits and eat my pussy and I'll suck your dick. But right now I'm in a frenzy and I need it hard, fast, and deep."

There was only one answer to that: "Anita, my love, your wish is my command, now and ever and always. Though I've never been given a command I wanted to obey so damn much." We went in trough the back door and quickly went into the bedroom. We quickly stated undressing each other. We were in a hurry but took the time to appreciate each other's bodies--it was the first time we had seen each other fully naked.

When she saw my well muscled chest, she wolf-whistled her appreciation. Anita had a way of acting like a total guy sometimes, but somehow it never made her seem less feminine. I never understood it, but I never didn't love it, either: her being so blunt told me in no uncertain terms how bad she wanted me. Tell me, gentlemen, what exactly is bad about that?

When I got Anita's bra off, my eyes just about popped out. I already knew they were big: you can't hide 46DD's even if you want to, and she didn't want to. I also knew they were well-rounded. A work apron could hide that, but even indifferently flattering regular clothes couldn't. But I didn't know they were fuckin' perfect. The skin was a milky white without blemish, nary a mole or a stray hair. As she had never been pregnant her nipples were still pinkish. They were the size I love best: big but not so big that wouldn't fit in mouth my easily, and wrinkled just enough to be a pleasing texture in my mouth. Her large areolas were as unblemished as the rest, and perfectly round. Her tits were nearly perfect mirror images of each other. They looked much younger than her forty-one years. As if when Father Time aged her, he forgot her boobs.

She took off my shorts off and gasped, "That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I don't give a damn if it splits me wide open, my pussy needs that lovely monster." She had seen the head and the upper part of the shaft when she gave me my present in the first aid room, but it wasn't fully exposed like now. She continued "you have have just enough hair in just the right places. Enough to look very masculine, not enough to interfere with anything I want to do to you. And I love your large balls and how round and full they look. It would be honored to empty them for you, though it will take a long course of treatment. You won't ever have to empty your own balls again unless you want to."

Last I removed Anita's panties. If her tits were golden, her pussy was pure platinum. Her neatly trimmed bush had a salt-and-pepper appearance, brunette alternating with various shades of gray, Not youthful at all, more like the rare woman who ages so gracefully that she shows her age but looks smoking hot not matter how old she gets.

I could make you a list of women like that, but you'd have more a lot more fun making your own list. A lot better use for Google than looking up how to get rid of crabgrass or some shit, IMHO.

Her cunt lips were without any flaw, and she had a prominent clit, the kind that looks a little bit like a miniature dick, perfect for easy access for fingering, licking, or sucking according to her desires. I discovered later that night that she was just sensitive enough that direct stimulation drove her wild but never hurt her.

But right now, I had a pussy to satisfy, and my balls were aching to do it. I said " Lay down, my love, your wait is over and so is mine." The moment she hit the bed I entered her and started pushing deeper until my balls were touching her lips and my head was touched her cervix. And I swear to God we fit together perfectly.

"O Jeremy!", she screamed in pleasure, "O Anita!" in response, and a simultaneous "O God! as we came together within a minute. I filled her pussy so much that it overflowed, which pleased her immensely. She was always able to get huge loads out of me, and doing so was an intense source of both pleasure and pride to her.

I left my dick in her pussy while it slowly softened, until it plopped out by itself. This is something Anita and I both love: me staying inside her as long as possible and never deliberately withdrawing. That feels OK physically, but it's really about the emotions, it just feels so loving, as if I were saying "I'll never leave you" and she were saying "I'll never send you away."

I lay down beside Anita and we slowly and gently kissed and caressed each other. After burning through so much energy, we needed to take it slow the second time around anyway, but it feels so damned good to do it that way that we would have taken it slow the first time time if we hadn't been so frenzied. Oh, well, love is lovelier the second time around. I don't think that's exactly what the song lyric is intended to mean, but if it's true, what the fuck? .

We continued our embrace for quite a while. We had a three day weekend so we had no need to rush. The sex with Anita was light-years beyond great, but the long make out session was quite wonderful: it just scratched a different itch. But finally she said, "it's time for some more sex, my love. I want to you to eat me then have you give me your massive meat nice and slow this time. I'll love it that way and I'm sure you will too. But I should clean up we a bit before you do oral--my pussy is very messy thanks to you, and I really do mean thanks. O God, that was wonderful. I've never had a man that deep inside me, every other guy I've had either wasn't long enough or wasn't good enough, but you're two-for-two. I'll give you a choice, shall I clean up now or do you want to suck my tits first?"

I said, "definitely tits first, then can I clean you? I love doing that for a woman, and anything I enjoy doing for a generic woman, I'm sure to enjoy three or four times more at least doing it for you."

Anita gave her enthusiastic agreement, though she didn't really know exactly what I was going to do, She didn't ask, she trusted me.

I took her left breast in my hands and began massaging with long, gentle strokes, and she made sounds of pleasure. Then my strokes became gradually firmer and shorter, spending more time near the nipples. Then I gave her right breast the same treatment. Then I went left again and began gently massaging her areola with my fingers. By then she was purring like a kitten. I gave her nipple the tiniest lick. Anita gasped my name then smiled as broadly as I'd ever seen. Once again, I gave the right one the same treatment.

Then just before I returned to her left nipple, I told her "I'm going to suck your left nipple until you tell me to stop, or switch." Then I licked her nipple with firmer licks, making sure to lick every part, then wrapped my lips around it and started sucking. God it felt wonderful, I just loved the taste and texture of her nipple.

After about five minutes, she told me that her right one needed some love, so I switched to the right one for another five minutes till she stopped me. "Jeremy, you did that so well I damn near came, and I could go on for an hour or more, but my pussy really needs that magic tongue of yours now and you need to clean me first."

"OK, Anita honey, I'll be glad to take real good care of you pussy for as long as you want, and I hope you want it for a really long time. I'll make like the Energizer Bunny and keep going and going until you tell me to stop." I changed my position on the bed, and she no doubt thought I was going to get up and get a washcloth or towel. But I put my head between her legs and started licking. At first I licked up the mixture of my cum and her cunt juice that had spilled out and gotten on her pussy lips and her inner thighs. As soon as I got my first taste, may already fairly hard cock got massively harder. I wasn't lying when said I love doing this for a woman. There is just something about the taste of our fluids mixed together the just sends me into orbit.