Remembering Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita said, "Jeremy, I thought use were going to use a towel." I said: "Jeremy's Cunt Cleaners don't need no steenkin' towels. I want to do this for you, I love doing it, and I swear to God I love the taste of our juices together. Please?"

She said , "how in the hell can I say no to that, especially since I don't want to? Enjoy, my sweet love, 'cause I sure as fuck am gonna." So having cleaned the outside, I stuck my tongue deep in her pussy and began slurping up all the juices I could reach. She was loving this. The I carefully put my mouth on her pussy to create a seal, and sucked out the air. A big gob of juices from the depths of her pussy popped into my mouth, and she was clean. We both moaned our pleasure.

Anita's clit didn't need cleaning, but it did need some serious loving, and I started in experimenting to see what she liked the best. Like I said before, she can handle direct stimulation and loves every form of it. In that respect, she's a very lucky lady: most women's clits are less predicable, and direct stimulation can hurt quite a bit when their clits are over-sensitive. She particularly loves for me to mix it up, and to to bring her to the brink than pull her back a few times before I let her cum. She also very good about verbalizing her needs if I'm not getting it just right, but always matter-of-fact, never bitchy or disappointed, which is worse. Jesus, I really was the luckiest fuckin' bastard on this goddamned planet to be with her.

Anyway, Anita did need to give me a few direction, but I found the right rhythm. For example, her first orgasm went like this. I started licking her clit, varying between long and short licks and the amount of pressure I used, this brought her to the edge, but as I felt her about to cum, I stopped licking and started massaging her clit with my fingers. The sudden change stopped her from cumming, but after a while my fingering got her ready again. I switched to sucking her clit, and when when she was ready, I went back to licking and kept going until she came, really, really hard and shouted "Jeremy, you damn near drove me crazy waiting but you made me cum so good. That's the best pussy-eating I've had In my life, and it's only our first time. I love you so much.".

I answered, "I love you too, Anita, now may I please give you another orgasm?" She nodded an enthusiastic yes and I went back to work on the best job in the universe: eating Anita. She came six times altogether before she asked me to stop. Even then, it was because she wanted to fuck, not because she was tired of me eating her.

I spoke first, "Anita, please forgive me for being short with you. I was just in such a hurry to eat some more of the most delicious pussy in the world and experience your next orgasm. I'm so completely in love with you. I don't know how it's possible to love you so much, but I'm thankful to God that I do. If I've hurt you in any way, just name my whatever you want me to do to make it right. Can you please forgive me?"

Anita got a big tear in her eye and said "Jeremy, Jeremy, my sweet, wonderful Jeremy. I know how much you wanted my pussy and it was so wonderful to be wanted me so bad that you didn't want to talk. My God, you were worried you had hurt my feelings when you had touched my heart so much that I couldn't speak. Why do you think I just nodded, when I never usually have any trouble running my big mouth? Speaking of which, lay down. Your "penance" is to be be forced to wait till after dinner to fuck me while I do this instead." She proceeded to demonstrate what "this" by putting her head between my legs and giving my the best blow job of my life. If this was penance, I'd better go out and sin some more.

Anita's technique was flawless. She basically did the same thing as I did to her clit, changing among jerking, licking and sucking till she brought me to the brink and pulled me back not three but seven times. When I was about to beg and plead with her to let me cum, she proved that she had already read what my body needed and was going to grant my pleas even before I made them: "Jeremy, I'm going to make you cum now. Any other man would have tried to force the issue by now, but not my sweet Jeremy. You were ready to beg, but you love me too much to ever try to force me now matter how bad your balls ached. You don't know you happy that makes me. But I'm going to show you by doing my best Linda Lovelace impression, so get ready for some deep throat!

So far, Anita had taken a bit over half of my eight inches, and I wondered if she really could take it all. I didn't have to wonder long She took several deep breaths, unhinged her jaw a bit--I never knew how she did that--and swallowed my dick inch by inch starting at the tip until she had it all, which she proved by kissing my balls with my dick down her throat. At that point I gasped and and exploded down her throat. She got most of it, but a fair amount spilled: there was so much of it. She licked me clean and I returned the favor. Then she said, "let's takes a break and I'll make you some dinner, then I'll lay the bed on my stomach and you can enjoy taking me from behind, slow and easy. Would you like that?

"O God yes, Anita", I said, "that's a wonderful idea."

We got dressed and went to the kitchen. Before she started, it asked her how she wanted me to help. Anita said I could get bring her the skillet and and get a couple of potatoes and cut them up for french fries, then I could start the coffee brewing and set the table while she cooked. She pointed out where everything was and I brought he the skillet and started in in the other tasks while she got food out of the fridge and started cooking. In a while we had fine New York steaks with fries and a really good vegetable medley, with coffee, and with ice cream for desert. Anita is a really great cook.

She said "most men are useless in the kitchen even if they are honestly try to help, where did you learn to be so helpful?"

I told her, "my dad died when I was three, so I was raised by my mom and my two older sisters, and one of the things they taught me to be really helpful in the kitchen instead of a nuisance. This is one of the ways of I enjoy pleasing a woman that doesn't involve sex, but I haven't had much chance to do it. Most women my age don't cook."

Anita said "it seems that every time I learn something new about you it's something I like."

I answered,"I feel the same way about you: all the surprises are good ones. I think that means our souls fit together fit together just as well as our bodies, and I sure as hell have have no complaint there. I'm so much looking forward to the time to come."

Anita looked a little sad, and a little scared. She asked rather timidly, "how much time are we talking about?"

I answered "how much time do you want it to be? Answer honestly according to the deepest desires of your heart."

I've never heard Anita so hesitant to express herself, finally she began haltingly " Entreat me ..."

I recognized the bible quote immediately and echoed her words in a voice full of the confidence born from what I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt to a moral certainty: "... not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee. For whither thou goest, I will go, and where thou lodgest I will lodge. Thy people will be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest I will I die, and there will I be buried. The Lord do so to me and more also, if aught but death part thee and me."

By the last word, Anita had gained a confidence to match my my own, and we fell into each other's arms, unashamedly sobbing tears of pure joy.

We didn't get married right away. Anita was extremely sour on the institution of marriage after the way her ex had treated her, so no matter who much she loved me--and that was beyond measure--she didn't want to "make it legal." And with no possibility of children, we were under no pressure from that direction. Not for the the first time, she needed time to change her heart. We always counted this day as our anniversary, not the day we exchanged "I do's". For we were married in the eyes of God and each other. If you have that, the absence of a piece of paper won't hurt you. If you don't,its presence won't help you.

Well held each other for a long time. "You really mean it, don't you?". she said with incredible warmth and tenderness.

I answered , "I love you so much that I can't imagine life without you. We will be apart from each other when one of us shovels dirt on the other's grave. And even then, it will be just an eye-blink in cosmic time before we see each other again on the other side. I've never found a woman who was within a thousand miles of as wonderful and completely right for me as you are, and I never would if I went insane and looked for one every day for a thousand years. You are my one and and only for time and eternity, I know that with more certainty than I know my name's Jeremy."

"My God, Jeremy, more sure than my name's Anita, I feel exactly the same way about you. I pray that it's a fuckin' huge number of years before anybody shovels any dirt, but however many years God grants us, I will spend every day of them loving you. This is like a dream: we've only known each other three month but it feels like forever." Then she she continued, "Let's leave the dishes for the morning, and go to the bedroom and make love one more time. Then I want to fall asleep in your arms." I answered that I'd love nothing better.

We went into the bedroom and stripped each other, once again pausing to admire each other's bodies. I exclaimed, "damn, Anita, your pussy and your tits are like flawless jewels. What did I ever do to deserve a blessing like this? A woman who loves me beyond my wildest dreams, and has a make 'em run around the block screaming in agony stunning body on the side?"

Anita answered me, "I know exactly what you did to deserve me: you loved me. And you're crazier than a bedbug if you don't know you and your miraculous cock make me feel exactly the same way."

I said, "the only crazy I am is crazy about you" as she laid herself on the bed face-down.

She said, "take me now, nice and slow." She didn't have to ask me twice. I put just the tip in her, and started giving her pussy slow strokes, sinking only about a quarter-inch deeper each time. Anita exclaimed, "Jeremy, you are doing this just perfectly. If you can hold off cumming, put it all the way in that way, then start pumping faster and harder. You'll make me cum like I've never cum before."

I did as she suggested, and exceeded her hopes. She was thinking I would immediately start pumping furiously as soon as I got to full depth, and she was completely ready to love that. But by the grace of God I was able to go all the way into her pussy and then start increasing the speed and force of my strokes slowly. The effect was so intense for her that she had multiple orgasms--so many that we both lost count--each building on the last and getting stronger.

I only came once, but O MY GOD what an orgasm! I held out as long as I could, until is was pumping at say 85% of the maximum speed I can go, then the way Anita's pussy clamped down of my dick and massaged it during her last orgasm triggered mine. Let's just say that if orgasms were bombs going off, this wasn't a Daisycutter or a MOAB, this wasn't the nuke they dropped on Hiroshima, this was a goddamned 100-megaton job. As I flooded her pussy I felt the orgasm in every cell in my body up to and including the hair on my head. Then I literally passed out.

When I came to, she was pressed tightly against me and gently kissing me as she pleaded "Jeremy, are you all right? Wake up! Speak to me, lover!" in a voice of deep concern. But as soon as I was recovered enough that she could tell I was OK, she fell into my arms and whispered "God, I'm so glad you're OK. I was really worried about you!"

I said, "your last orgasm gave me one that sent me so far into space I was halfway to Alpha Centauri and I just passed out. I've done that from being drunk before but never from sex, then again loving you is so intoxicating that maybe its just a lot more fun way of being of being drunk. I lost count of how many times you came."

Anita replied, "you got that right, Jeremy, and I lost count, too. But my 'last orgasm' wasn't my last: you shot so much cum into me for so long that I thought you'd never stop cumming, and I got off three more times from the sensation. To call you perfect would be an insult, human language just doesn't have words for what you are. With your skills and your equipment, you could have any woman on this planet and some side pieces in outer space, yet you love and want only me. I'm the luckiest damn bitch in the universe. I need to sleep now, but if you need some more sex during the night, just wake me up and start fucking, or better yet, start fucking and wake me up."

Anita started snoring with her last word: he was so spent she couldn't stay awake any more. I was in the same shape and fell asleep asleep maybe thirty seconds later, with my dick still inside her and still semi-hard. This was really convenient when I woke up at about about six o'clock ready for another round. I started pumping and Anita woke up and covered me with kisses. It didn't take very long for us to cum together: this new way of waking up really excited both of us. Then we fell back to sleep in each other' arms for another four hours.

I won't give all the details of the rest of the weekend. We had enormous fun repeating the incredible sex we'd already had and discovering new ways of pleasuring each other. We tried pretty much everything, and liked most of it: our likes and dislikes were a really good fit, the was literally nothing either of us loved doing that the other didn't t least enjoy, and more often than not than not, we liked something with equal intensity.

Did I mention we were soulmates? As indeed we still are, though she's been waiting for me on the other side for many years.

We particularity enjoyed light-weight BDSM, but the heavy stuff was too much. Either of us could initiate this any time, and we alternated between the dom and sub roles according to our mood at the moment, though we both liked Anita in the dom role just a little better, maybe sixty-forty. The looking at smoking hot in the rear view mirror way she looked in the dominatrix outfit I bought her that Monday certainly influenced that preference. We also loved role playing, which fits very well with BDSM.

Anita loved anal if the conditions were perfect: she needed to be in just the right mood and I needed to use just the right technique. She needed to feel just a little bit of pain for maximum enjoyment, but too much pain ruined it for her. I always let her initiate, and it took me a while to learn to get it right, the most difficult to master bit of sexual learning I had in our relationship, but it was well within my scope, and it didn't take me all that long to learn how to give her exactly what she wanted. In the meantime, she was always happy I was getting closer to getting it right rather than disappointed I wasn't there yet. Her love and support really helped me learn faster.

As I said, everything had to be perfect, but when it was, it would make her cum better than anything else, and that's saying something. Before she went through the change, she always felt the urge once, maybe twice a month when she was on her period. Afterwords, the urge hit her more often and at random times.

Her love and support helped me learn faster away from the bedroom as well. I went to a trade school and learned computer science, which enabled me to get in on the ground floor in a new tech company. I got a very hefty salary with stock options which I always exercised as the company's stock price rose through the stratosphere. Then I sold every share two weeks before the tech bubble burst, which left me a very wealthy man indeed. We both took early retirement, and found we both had a passion for volunteer work when we weren't busy making love.

My love and support helped Anita make some positive changes in herself as well. She gave up drinking beer, tightened up here diet just a tiny bit, and hit the gym. She lost a lot of weight and got firmer, and believe me my cock showed my appreciation that her already wonderful body was getting even better. She lost over fifty pounds, and the result was stunning. As a pleasing bonus for me, her tits didn't shrink all that much. She was still 42D when the tale was told. Seen against the background of her now flat stomach and well-toned muscles they looked even bigger than before.

The only thing that kept her from regaining 90% of her youthful beauty were the deep lines etched in her face. So I surprised her by getting her some work done by the best plastic surgeon in Southern California and the result was wonderful to behold.

I also surprised her with a big diamond and a marriage proposal. This was a gamble on my part, as I knew that her ex had soured her on marriage so badly that she never wanted to get married again. It wouldn't change our lives, in less than a week after the first time we made love I had broken the lease on my apartment, got my stuff together, and moved into to Anita's house. But I explained that it really meant something to me to stand up before God and everybody and give the whole universe a great big in-your-face about how much I loved Anita.

She smiled at the memory of the announcement she made that in the lunchroom the day we first made love, and she fully understood what I was feeling. Anita's heart melted and she gave my answer "O my sweet Jeremy who I love more than my life, my honor and my immortal soul, I have denied you this for far too long. Let's catch a plane to Las Vegas. As God is my witness, I want with all my heart to marry you this very day."

Believe me we caught that plane in a New York minute and were married by nine o'clock that night.

They say that all good things must come to an end, and that came to pass in 1999, nineteen years after we got together. On lovemaking had slowly decreased in frequency and duration as we aged, this is inevitable, but our passion was not an iota less than in 1980. But in early May, my world came crashing down: Anita was diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and given three months at the outside.

I took a leave of absence from the charity I was volunteering at to care for Anita 24/7 until the end. I had the help of the best doctors and nurses money could buy, but the lion's of caring for Anita fell on me, and I'd burn in hell rather than have it any other way. I bought an extra-wide hospital bed for her so there was room on it my me to lie down next to her, and I spent my nights and a fair portion of my days lying next to her. She declined rapidly and quickly become too weak for for sex. But the sweet sadness of easing her journey into the next world touched a very deep place in my heart--reaching a depth I never knew I had.

On the morning of the fourth of July, Anita spoke to me for the last time: "Jeremy, I know in my heart I am going to die today. Whether we will or nil, we must part for a little while. But there is one last thing you can do for me if you can bear it. I need you inside me one last time. I need to cum my brains out while you flood my pussy. Then I want to die in your arms. If you can't do it, you owe me no apologies--it's too much for one human being to ask of another--but if you can grant me this extraordinary grace, I beg you to."

There was only one possible answer to that. I had been able to deny her nothing since my twenty-first birthday, and I sure as hell wouldn't start now on the last day of her life. I entered her slowly as she loved best and when I had reached full depth I picked up the pace as she explode with in orgasms beyond count. I had my own explosion and slowly pulled out of her. I held her so close that it was like we were a single person, she kissed me me with her last strength , and uttered "I'll be waiting for you" with her last breath, and as the bible says, she gave up the ghost.