Remembering Ch. 03

Story Info
More revelations, Tammy getting ready for her date.
5k words
3.84
10.7k
21
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers

Friday, June 26

Early Saturday morning, June 27

We didn't have sex the rest of that night. Tammy and I lay in bed together for a long time with her finally dozing off. I lay wide awake for a long time replaying it in my mind, seeing her inside that door, another man's dick driving inside her, her screaming out her orgasm, then her screams later while I stared at his ceiling on my phone. Fear gripped me, my stomach nauseous as I remembered, the images, the sounds so fresh in my mind, my erection already hard again. I finally dozed a little before morning, then didn't wake up until after nine.

It's amazing how different the world is in the morning, how the dark of the night evaporates in the light of day, both literally and figuratively, especially after your wife wakes up, rolls over, straddles you, and lowers her pussy down over your engorged cock.

Tammy's rocking back and forth, how fucking hard my dick was, and how it was feeling inside her, can change one's perspective. Suddenly, my fears the night before seemed like exactly what I had been hoping for; instead of the nightmare of last night, hotter than hell! She hadn't done anything wrong, my only issue was the surprise, the intensity, the suddenness of it.

Suddenly, my reaction last night seemed so... I don't know, totally whacked out, groundless at best. I'd never imagined that the difference between what one wants and should want could be so fucking convoluted.

The one thing I did know, though, I wanted to see it again, this time all of it, through completely different eyes. I groaned with my cock inside my wife, feeling the intensity of a building orgasm, seeing Ian Dixon's cock thrusting into Tammy's bare pussy, and let out a blood-curdling scream as my orgasm engulfed me.

"Again," I told her after I'd recovered enough to talk, "I want you to see him again, and this time set up your phone so I can watch it all."

Tammy rolled off me and for once I don't know if she came. I was totally out of it with the fire that had deluged my senses for those minutes. It was the kind of orgasm a man could spend an entire fortune, sometimes a lifetime trying to recreate and never succeeding.

"What? You sure? You seemed pretty upset last night."

"I know. That was last night but this is now. Now, I know what to expect, my emotions just weren't ready for the magnitude. Now I'm ready and I want to see it, experience it with you, even if it is only through your phone video."

She just looked at me, those piercing eyes, not responding, "Do YOU want to?" I finally asked her, "to see him again?"

"Yes," she answered, with no more elaboration.

"Was it good for you? Last night?" I asked her. I already knew the answer, just wanted to hear her say it.

She took a deep breath, "Jason... let's not go there, okay?"

"No, I want to know, how good was it, scale of one to ten?"

"Honest answer... about a fifteen, maybe twenty. If you asked a recovered drug addict how good her hit was after several years when it was the best stuff she'd ever had, what do you think her answer would be? And how much do you think she'd want to do it again?"

"Seriously good, huh, tell me about it?" God, I was feeling almost sick with jealousy all over again. But fucking horny, too!

Tammy hesitated a long time, her eyes closed. "I can't... read my diary in a couple days, I might be able to write it, at least some of it."

"Think he's going to ask you out again?"

"He, umm, already has, next Saturday." She was looking at me, expectantly.

My heart was suddenly pounding, "And... you told him?"

"That I had to talk to my husband."

"I guess I already gave you my answer. Call him, tell him you're going to. It going to be like last night, straight to his hotel?"

She shook her head, "I don't know, he said he wants to go out, it's his last night in town, but last night was supposed to be going out, too."

"His last night? Why, what's going on?" My excitement grew, a bit of disappointment, too.

"I don't know, he didn't give me any details, just said that Sunday morning he's driving to Denver to fly out in the late afternoon - and that he wanted our last night to be 'memorable', he said."

Hell, I thought last night was pretty memorable, at least from my point of view. "He didn't elaborate?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "No, just said 'memorable'. He's never said anything like that before, so I'm really curious. Makes me a little nervous too, knowing him. But, Hon, you need to be really sure. I don't want you upset again like you were last night, with whatever happens."

God, what she was leaving unsaid! It made me shiver with anticipation.

We sat together a little longer, both of us just thinking. I was expecting her to call him. "You going to call him?" I asked, getting a little impatient.

"Have another call to make first," she answered, then got up and went upstairs. I turned Netflix on, that series Tammy and I started watching the other day, "Sexy Life", sitting transfixed and getting horny as hell. I've never seen anything quite like that on television, anywhere else, either.

It was fifteen minutes later when Tammy came back downstairs. "Okay," she started, "it's all set up, going to be a double date; Ian and me, Mia and her new boyfriend."

So, at least I know that they will be going out, at least, not just going straight to his hotel and fucking like last time.

Boyfriend? "What? I thought she was between boyfriends. It was just a few days ago she didn't have a boyfriend, now you're going on a double date with her and a boyfriend?"

She shrugged, "You know Mia, and I think this boyfriend might stick a little longer than the others."

I'll admit I was a little jealous, Mia is about the sexiest girl I know, next to Tammy of course. Seemed a little stupid to be jealous of a guy going out with my wife's friend, but where someone like Mia is involved, logic sort of takes a back seat, especially after what I'd read about her the last couple weeks. "Who's the lucky guy, anyone I know?"

"Well, you haven't exactly met him yet but you will, I'm sure." And then Tammy turned her attention to the TV. I wasn't going to get anything more out of her. Speaking of Mia, I was more than a little disappointed that nothing had become of Tammy's little fantasy. Probably it was because of her new boyfriend.

He has to be one of the two brothers she went home with a week ago. But I wonder why Tammy thinks he might stick longer. There must be something pretty special about him that she hasn't mentioned. Ah well, none of my business, just very disappointing.

I stewed the next several days over Tammy's worry, if you could call it that, over Ian's comment about 'something special', wondering what he could have meant.

She went to her mom and dad's Wednesday evening, so I took the opportunity to open her laptop and see if she'd written about Friday night.

June 28

Jason, I know you're going to read this but I'm still going to try to write it like you weren't. There might be things you don't like reading so I'm warning you. You can close my laptop now. Yeah, right, as if you'd do that. But you've been warned!

I was never so scared in my life when I discovered that Jason had been reading my private journal. I'm still a little upset that he invaded my privacy! But I can hardly fault him because I was the one that was planning on cheating in our marriage. He knew about Ian, he knew about what had happened Saturday night, he knew that I was planning to cheat, that I couldn't stop myself. I guess maybe it was a good thing he found out when he did, before I cheated. If he hadn't known and I went ahead and did it, who knows what might have happened when he did find out? And I know he would have.

The most horrible thoughts went through my mind, that he'd leave me, and I wouldn't have blamed him. I knew there was no future with Ian, except sex. He wasn't the kind of guy that makes a one-woman commitment back then and I'm pretty sure he still isn't, not that I'd even want him to be now, it's too late. He's never once told me he loved me. I know he was just using me then and still is. There were other women back then, even when we were together and no doubt there still are. I knew it and still couldn't resist him. Yeah, he has a big dick and it feels really good inside me (is that the understatement of the century, but it's so much more than that. something I can't explain, it just 'is'.

Saturday night brought back just how good it is, and everything else. Damn Mia for putting me in that position but I was glad she did. When he asked me about Friday night, there was no way I could say no. I wanted him! God, how I wanted him!

And then finding out that Jason had been reading my diary, all about Ian, about my cheating. I was sure our marriage was over and I would have rather died.

He tried to explain, but I didn't understand. I still don't. How does a man want his wife to have sex with another man? To watch, yet! He reminded me of my mom and dad, what Mom had told me that night. Is it so much different? Mom even wants to renew her relationship with a guy, sort of like me and Ian, I guess. If I stop and think about it, it's not so different than what I want for Jason and Mia.

Anyway, last Friday night with Ian. When I told him I'd meet him, it was for dinner. At least that's what I told myself. "Have dinner with me," he said. But then when he dropped me off, he made it clear, fucking. I should have canceled then, told him no, but I couldn't. I wanted it, maybe worse than anything I've wanted in my life. I knew exactly what to expect when I went into his room. It's why I took off my panties before I got there.

I guess it would have been kind of cruel, but I wanted Jason there with me, even if it was just watching. It was why I called him and left the phone on video. Have to admit I sort of forgot about it in the excitement.

And excitement is hardly the word. As soon as I saw Ian and knew what was going to happen, I lost any sense of reason. He was frantic, I was frantic. The motel could have burned down around us and I don't think either of us would have noticed. My pussy sure wouldn't have, she was already on fire.

Sorry, Jason, I know you're going to read this, but you have to know. Even with the wonderful sex we've been having, it's nothing like it is with Ian. When he's inside me, it's like being in another galaxy. I have no idea how to explain it. It's why I was so reluctant to see him again. He touches things inside me that I don't think even exist with anyone else. And the fact that it's so taboo, so wrong to be with him when I have a husband I love with all my heart, just adds... something!

That first time was just... fucking unbelievable, like we were in a frenzy, both of us, out of our minds! He hit every nerve ending inside me and then some, those in my brain, too.

He carried me to his bed. I'd never seen a bed like that, it's huge! Like a king-and-a-half or something. Not that I was focused on his bed, but it was hard not to notice.

He fucked me in so many ways that night. At the door, my hands and knees from behind, me on top, in the shower with my legs wrapped around him. The man is insatiable! He sucked my tits until they were sore, but the most excruciatingly wonderfully sore, and then he titty-fucked me, spraying his jizz all over my face. He ate my pussy after our shower, and then took me from behind again against the wall right before I went home to Jason. That was the dried cum on my legs that Jason saw after I went home.

Afterward, realizing how loud I'd been, it's lucky someone didn't call the police, some girl being tortured.

I HAD to go home to Jason. Ian wanted me to spend the rest of the night, but I just couldn't. I had no idea if Jason was home sleeping or suffering through the night, regretting letting me go.

How many orgasms did Ian give me? I haven't a clue, probably at least two every time we fucked, maybe more. I didn't even try to keep track. He had at least five.

He wanted to see me again the next night, Saturday. I was so proud of myself, I think it's the first time I've ever told him no. Maybe my sore pussy had something to do with it, knowing I couldn't do another night like that so soon. Then he insisted on the following Saturday, he said it was going to be his last night because he had to go home to Sydney and would probably never be back.

Now, he's told me that he has something special in mind for that Saturday night. I can't even begin to imagine what. It kind of scares me, but Jason said he wants me to do it, whatever 'it' is.

Jason, if you've read all the way, and you see now how it is between Ian and me, if you want to back out, I'll understand. I won't like it but I'll call Ian and tell him I can't. Not to give you a guilt trip, but Mia will be disappointed, too, as I'm planning a double date with her and her new boyfriend.

They'll probably go out even if I have to back out but it'll be a lot more fun if we're together.

I'm still just a little scared, though. Ian hasn't ever said anything like, 'something special' before.

Fuckkkk! No wonder she couldn't, or wouldn't, tell me anything after she came home. But, God, my dick was hard reading that. Could I stand it, her sending me a live video the whole night in his room like I'd asked? Hell, I didn't know, it might even make me puke again, but I still wanted her to go out with him... and send me the video.

Tammy and I were ravenous with each other the week leading up to her date, except for Saturday night, since she was still pretty sore from Friday. I'm sure she was thinking of Saturday night, and I'll admit, so was I, imagining being in the room, a bug on the wall, flitting here and there, wherever to get a better view. I had to be a sick man!

I was wishing she could wear something different to work than her nurse's uniform. I'd have loved her to meet patients wearing something a bit sexier (Quite a bit more). It wasn't to be, though, she wouldn't even go sans bra.

As Saturday came closer, the more nervous we both became. It was nerve-wracking, Tammy mentioning more than once she was worried about what he had meant by 'something special'. Friday, after work, she said she needed to go shopping and asked me to come along.

First, we went to Jimmy John's, went through the drive-thru, and ordered half a sub sandwich and pop each, then sat in the car eating. "You're sure you still want me to go through with this?" Tammy asked me after we had our sandwiches.

I nodded. "Yeah, do, you have any more idea what his something special is?"

She shook her head. "Not a clue, guess you know it scares me. Don't know what it could be that we hadn't already done way back when."

"You going to have your phone set up so I can watch? Battery charged, not leave it on the floor this time?" I asked her.

She smiled, "I have it taken care of, just have to trust me, okay?"

Guess I just had to trust her.

We finished our sandwiches, and I asked Tammy where we were going. "Brandl's Ranch and Home," she answered. I looked at her strangely. That didn't make any sense, I assumed we were going to an exotic women's clothing store to get her something ultra-sexy for tomorrow night. I know Brandi's has women's clothes, so what the heck, Tammy wants to go to Brandl's, we'll go to Brandl's. Maybe she'll let me buy the DeWalt cordless chainsaw I've had my eyes on. Yeah, right!

Inside, I presumed we were going to the women's clothes, but that's not where we went. She went straight to the men's. She pawed through some shirts and held up a western shirt, tan and brown. "You like this one?" she asked.

I was confused. "Why... are we buying me a shirt?" I asked her.

"Slacks and boots, too," she said.

"Why?" I asked again, totally bewildered.

"Your date tomorrow night, Mia has a thing for men in western clothes," she answered.

I stared at her, wide-eyed, "My... what?"

"Your date, you're Mia's date on our double."

"But... but... you said... her boyfriend..."

"Uhuh, that's you, she's had a thing for you for a long time, now you're officially going to be her boyfriend."

My heart was pounding, not believing what I was hearing. "But your date, Ian... his 'something special'.'"

"Whatever it is, we're doing it together. Doing e.verything together, I think I told you that the bed in his room is HUGE, plenty room for two couples. Besides, you've read that I want to see you and Mia together... and don't try to tell me you don't have a thing for her. I've seen how you drool when you look at her."

My jaw must have hit the floor, or damn near it! "You're serious, are you?"

"Very, it's perfect, she likes you, she's eager. I know you have a thing for her, you've told me I don't know how many times that you think she's hot. That little episode last Saturday kind of proved it. Ian's never met you, he'll never know. To him, you'll just be Mia's boyfriend. We'll be two couples on what I expect to be a very erotic double date."

My head was spinning like those little balls balanced on top of skinny poles, Holy fucking shit! Ten times over! I didn't know what the hell to think, my brain, both sides, had quit working completely. Tammy looked perfectly composed. I looked around, wondering if there was a complete store full of people watching and snickering at the fool with the gorgeous girl.

"Now we need to get you some clothes that'll make Mia drop her panties, so... what do you think about this?" showing me another shirt, this one satiny.

We ended up with that shirt, a pair of slacks, and lizard-skin boots. No chain saw.

Next, it was three pairs of silk shorts at Macy's. "I'm going to like them on you, too," Tammy explained, justifying buying three instead of just one. It was a damned good thing I didn't have to try anything on, with the hard dick I was sporting by then.

On the drive home, I was still reeling from the events of the evening when a worry popped into my head. "I'm not going to know what to do. I'm not an Ian."

Tammy glanced over toward me with a smile on her face, "Trust me, you'll know. Just be yourself."

"But... but... what does she like? How?"

Tammy let out a little giggle. Dammit, I was being serious. "Sweetheart, she's a girl, she likes sex. No, scratch that, she loves sex, however it is. She's not a delicate flower. Besides, knowing Mia, she'll probably tell you what she wants... and don't be afraid to do it, whatever. You'll be with her like you are with me and she's going to be thrilled. This is going to be a real date with her, no 'pretend' about it, and I know she's hot for you, so let yourself go and have fun. She'll probably even want to steal you away from me. DON'T WORRY!"

I was still worried.

After we got home, Tammy rode me, telling me, "Think about Mia doing this tomorrow night." Needless to say, it didn't take either of us long, pretty damned intense, too.

Saturday was the most nerve-wracking day I'd ever had. We watched several more episodes of Sexy Life, Sarah Shahi naked in the shower, being fucked by her boyfriend, just to add a little more spice to the day. God, it was almost more than I could take.

Ian Dixon was picking up Tammy at our house at eight, meeting Mia and her 'boyfriend' at The Moonbeam Bar and Grill at eight-thirty. Like I had that Friday night a week ago, (only a week?) I watched Tammy getting ready, making herself so friggin' sexy. She made me go downstairs before she dressed. I still had no idea what she was wearing.

Minutes later, she came down, wearing a black dress I'd never seen before, "Bought it with Mia last week," she said. It looked like silk, wrapping around her more like a sexy robe than a dress. There was a deep 'V' down several inches below her tits, held together by just two buttons. On one side of the wrap, the hemline came very high on her leg, exposing nearly all of her hip. The other side was more conventional, about eight inches above her knee.

robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers
12