Remembering Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was hard, as it had been most of the day, but especially so watching Tammy getting herself ready and wrapping Ian Dixon's going-away gift in such sexy cloth. Like she had the last time she met him at his hotel, her breasts were very bare underneath the silk. I ached to know if there were panties under that dress. Her exposed hip was almost high enough to know, just not quite.

At seven-thirty we heard a gentle knock on the door and nearly panicked. Ian wasn't supposed to be there until eight, and I was supposed to be gone when he picked her up. She'd told him that her husband was out of town over the weekend. I hid in the bathroom just in case he, for some reason, came into our bedroom. I know, not exactly logical, but you gotta understand my frame of mind that night.

A couple minutes later, Tammy came upstairs and opened the door holding a small, plain cardboard box. "Who was it?" I asked her, "what's with the box?"

"I don't know," she answered, "he just said it was from Ian."

She got a small knife out of her purse and cut the plastic tape securing it, lifting the lid off. There was a note inside on top of a small drawstring bag, 'A little something extra for you to wear tonight. I think you'll know where. One is being sent to Mia, also to use if she wants, but yours is not optional. Wear it.'

"What the hell?" I asked, "what is it?"

Tammy's fingers were shaking when she pulled the top of the bag apart and took out the object, about three inches long, three-quarters-inch thick. I had no idea, but Tammy's face went white, "It's... it's a bullet... a vibrator," she said, "I've heard of them, never seen one, though."

"What do you do with it?" I asked her, confused. I had no clue.

She looked up at me, her eyes wide, "Put it inside my pussy, silly. There's a remote somewhere, probably with Ian."

Now, my eyes were wide. "Have you ever...?" I asked her. Not that I knew of, but before? I had learned enough about Tammy the last week that I wasn't sure of anything.

"No, never," she said, "I have no idea what it's like. I've just heard of them. We even had a patient come in one time that had a vibrator stuck inside her. She was so embarrassed. But I had to admit that it made me wonder."

I couldn't even imagine. "You going to do it?" I asked her. She read the note again, turned, and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, not answering me.

I thought she was walking just a little funny when she came back out, but that was probably my imagination. Surely, it wouldn't be much different from having a tampon inside her, which she did every month with no 'walking funny'. Buying her tampons was not on my list of favorite shopping trips. Thankfully, this wasn't 'that time of month'.

She gave me her cheek to kiss when I was leaving to pick up Mia, "Don't want you to smear my lipstick," she said, the same as she had that Friday.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she said, "take your ring off, you're single, remember."

I looked at my wedding ring, then back at Tammy. I hadn't had it off since our wedding night, never thought I ever would. Somehow, it seemed monumental when I slipped it off and handed it to her, leaving a faint ring mark on my finger.

"Rub your finger, the mark will go away in a few minutes.

She was a nurse, after all, she'd know things like that. I'm sure she's had lots of patients have to take their ring off for one reason or other.

My mind was whirling on the drive to Mia's. Was that the 'something special' that he'd mentioned? And was Mia going to have the same thing inside her? The note said one was delivered to her if she wanted to wear it.

My nerves were on stage twelve alert when I pulled up to Mia's apartment. Both left and right brain were scared shitless. I'd been there with Tammy a few times but never by myself. Going to her door alone felt ultra-weird. Then when she opened the door, my heart about stopped completely. Mia, the beautiful redhead, was in an emerald green dress, matching her eyes, a thin, green fabric held up by a spaghetti strap around her neck and barely hiding the luscious breasts that I'd worshipped two weeks earlier. It was tight around her waist, so tight that I was sure it'd show a panty line if she was wearing any. The hem came to about her mid-thigh.

She turned to pick up her little clutch purse and there was no back, just bare, sexy skin. Other than the string around her neck. From the back, she looked completely topless.

When she turned back, she came back to me, still standing in awe in her doorway. She reached her arms around my neck, whispered to me, "Been looking forward to this for a long time," and kissed me, tickling my lips, then our tongues together for just a very short moment.

"Tammy's so lucky," she said as she pulled away. I was panting, I haven't kissed another girl since before Tammy, and damn I wanted more! And that scent, her perfume. I don't what it was, but sexy... fuck! Tammy was right on one thing, I've always thought Mia was hot. And in that dress, just...oh my! I could hardly believe that later, I'd be making love with this girl. Damn, I didn't want to wait until 'later'.

"Love what you're wearing, by the way... makes me all gooey inside," she said as we drove to The Moonbeam. I glanced across at her, her red hair down her bare back, red lipstick, that dress, how it had pulled up on her legs when she got in the car. God, my dick was hard!

I thought about the vibrator Tammy had gotten that evening, wondering what Mia had done with the one she'd gotten.

And how the fuck was I going to pull off 'indifference' toward Tammy while she was being... who knew what with her Prince Charming of the wandering hands. Would she seriously let him finger her? Would she even have a choice? And what about that vibrator, what would that do to her? God, this was going to be a night to remember! If I survived. What if I had the same reaction as her other date with him, how traumatic is it going to be compared with a short video?

Suddenly, I was scared out of my mind! The girl on my other seat with her hand moving up my thigh wasn't helping, either.

Out of the blue, as we were pulling into the parking lot with no warning, Mia began squirming in her seat, squeezing her legs together, biting her lip, and letting out a little moan. Her hand wrapped around my shaft and squeezed, drawing an involuntary groan. Her eyes closed, and her breathing became a little ragged for a moment until she returned somewhat to normal. "Oh God, I wasn't expecting that!" she exclaimed, "I've never felt anything quite like that."

"You have any idea how much that turns a girl on?" she asked, kind of a rhetorical question. Obviously, I didn't.

I guess that answered the question, what she'd done with the vibrator. Now, I was even more curious about Tammy, and what it was going to do to her? I opened Mia's door like a gentleman, taking her hand and helping her up, Mia intentionally interlacing our fingers. Just her touch sent shivers through me.

I didn't notice how her dress slid up her legs when she climbed out, honest.

12