Remembering Ch. 04

Story Info
The double date.
14.5k words
4.11
7.7k
19
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,606 Followers

Saturday night, July 3

I followed Mia up the Moonbeam's walk, my eyes glued on that tight dress, her glorious behind, wishing again that we could just skip dinner, the four of us.

Inside, I told the hostess we were with another couple, looking around for them. "Ian and Tammy?" she asked. I nodded, thinking how weird that sounded, 'Ian and Tammy' as a couple, and she said to follow her, leading the way past the dance floor into a secluded back room.

Ian stood, giving Mia a short hug. "This is my boyfriend, Jason," she said, addressing both Ian and Tammy, giving me a squeeze around my waist. Funny how just that little squeeze ignited my libido even more than it already was. It also reminded me to glance down at my ring finger, the telltale ring was about ninety-five percent gone, not noticeable. It still felt weird not having it on but kinda hot, too.

"Jase," she went on, "this is my best friend of all time, Tammy, and her boyfriend, Ian, from Australia." She tried pronouncing Australia in that Aussie dialect, failing miserably.

Ian chuckled, "Think you'll need a little work on that," he said, "it's Australia," demonstrating an authentic accent. Hell, even I thought it was sexy, his accent.

Being introduced to my wife as her friend's boyfriend as if I didn't know her was fuckin' eerie!

I shook hands with Ian, also weird, shaking hands with this guy, knowing what he'd be doing with my wife later that night. This was going to be a bizarre evening.

We sat back down in our booth, Mia and me on one side, Tammy and Ian on the other. The little room was secluded but it wasn't private. There was one other booth and two tables, all three with couples, one couple older, maybe in their sixties, the two tables, couples roughly our age. Speakers were relaying the band's music from the main lounge area, albeit fairly softly, so that it was more background than dominating.

There were menus on the table but no one seemed interested in them. Tammy and Ian were looking at each other, their faces coming closer, finally lips together, and I was mesmerized, watching my wife kissing another man, tongue and all, the first time I'd ever seen such a thing. Not even that Friday, that night they'd skipped kissing completely. Hot didn't even begin to describe it.

I felt Mia's hand around my neck, pulling me, and looked at her, her lips parted slightly. We kissed like I'd wanted to that evening two weeks earlier, with her nearly naked on my lap. Had that only been two weeks ago?

My eyes were closed, an arm around Mia's back, feeling her bare skin, her tongue exploring my mouth when it all changed. Mia moaned, her body stiffened, and her lips stiffened just for a moment, then she began pulling at me, digging into my scalp, moaning into my mouth, her body beginning to shake and writhe, and I realized what was happening - the vibrator inside her!

She pulled away and I watched, her biting her lip, fingers tightening around my neck, tilting her head and pulling me to her so that our foreheads mashed together, and then it stopped. I could tell, how her body loosened, her panting calmed, "Oh fuck! God, that was intense," and she looked up at me, "I need you to fuck me right now so bad!" Fuckkk! You have no idea how badly I wanted to accommodate the girl!

I glanced across at Tammy. Her face was white, looking a lot like Mia's, her lipstick smeared, breathing hard. Mia began to squirm, "Let me out, I have to go to the ladies' room," she said. I scooted out, with Tammy getting out at the same time, and they both walked off, looking for the ladies' room. I'm not sure how I'd have reacted if Mia hadn't been there to keep me well distracted. This was new territory; far, far outside my comfort zone.

"You like my little experiment?" Ian asked me, a grin on his face, showing me the remote in his hand. "It's connected to both girls' toys." He handed it to me, and I couldn't help but turn it on a little, low at first, then gradually turning it up, leaving about a minute, and turning it back off. I'm going to need to get one of these, I thought.

"Australia, hunh, what are you doing in Laramie?" I asked him. Almost because I loved hearing him talk, his accent. I could sure see why Tammy would be drawn to him.

"Owned an art gallery here, finally managed to sell it, just here for that. Course, this girl is a bit of a draw, too. Just wish she wasn't married, I'd take her home with me."

Holy shit! That little revelation had my heart pounding, trying to maintain my cool. I cocked my head, "She's married? So, how's that work?"

He chuckled, "Yeah mate, don't think her husband knows 'bout me, she said he's gone on some business trip this weekend. I knew her before she was married, biggest regret of my life leaving her behind. I'd take her with me now in a heartbeat if she wasn't married. Even asked her, anyway, told me she won't leave her husband, though. I've never found another girl quite like her." He smiled, "in bed, especially. She's a hot one!"

Double, triple holy shit! I hadn't read that on Tammy's computer.

"Maybe someday she'll come to visit, though. I could show her a good time." He smiled, "kind of have some plans for later tonight, though, hoping she'll like it. Betting that you and your girl will too, maybe you can even get her to..."

And that's when Tammy and Mia were back.

Ian and I both slid over, letting the girls sit on the outside this time, their lipstick and makeup fixed. Who knows what else they'd done. Our waiter stopped by, asking for our drink order. The girls ordered wine, Ian ordered some drink concoction, and I asked for the same thing, whatever in hell it was. I had a feeling that I was going to need a little alcohol in my system to survive the night.

Before he could bring the drinks, Tammy's face turned into a grimace, and I noticed Ian's left hand, the one next to Tammy, was under the table. I strongly suspected, from Tammy's expression, that his fingers were exploring. Especially after what she'd told me a few days earlier, either his cock or his fingers were nearly always inside her. I presumed that was exactly what was happening. My wife was being finger-fucked right in front of meI

I squeezed my legs together, my cock almost painfully hard. I wanted to put my hand on Mia's leg but that shyness from younger days reasserted itself and I got cold feet, even after everything that had happened earlier, especially that 'five minutes in heaven' a few days ago. That is, until Mia found my hand and guided it to her leg, right at her dress's hemline, and whispered in my ear, "You can move it a little higher if you want."

My stomach was tied in knots. Hell yeah, I wanted, but it was a gradual shift, slowly pushing my hand up as we looked at our menus. All except Tammy, her eyes were closed, looking like she was trying hard to stay calm.

Mia and I were both being nonchalant, ignoring that my fingers were within an inch of her pussy, while we decided what to order.

There was no tablecloth so the couple at the table next to the opposite wall would be able to see whatever was happening under our table, seeing Ian Dixon's fingers inside my wife. Or at least know exactly what he was doing if her dress was obstructing the view.

Suddenly, my fingers felt the vibrations emanating from Mia's pussy. She let out a gasp, her breath quickened... and her hand went under the table, pulling mine directly over her silky panties, and pressed her legs tightly together. I pressed, rubbing over her panties, I couldn't believe this was happening, Tammy's very hot best friend, for God's sake! I wanted my fingers under her panties... I just couldn't, it wasn't me, badly as I wanted.

Her eyes were closed, letting out little moans, her hand under the table over mine, pressing it into her silky panties. My interest in the menu was somehow lost. I felt the vibrations that had been tormenting her and Tammy off and on since we'd been in the car in the parking lot.

Mia was biting her bottom lip, moaning, little 'oohs, and aahs', along with an admonition, "Don't stop, please," her legs tight and making those little sexy movements to my fingers. I was so close to coming myself when the vibrations stopped and I withdrew my hand.

The rest of dinner was relatively normal, whatever 'normal' could be described as; my wife with a sexy Australian that was predetermined to fuck her later, and me with Tammy's best friend, also with every intention of doing the same thing. At no point in my life had I ever anticipated anything like this happening. Not EVER!

I guess the most you could say about 'normal' was that Ian didn't turn the vibrators back on, letting us eat, not that I was particularly hungry. It's hard to eat when your stomach is doing constant flip-flops, trying to imagine what it's going to be like being in the same room with Tammy and Ian later. Along the way somewhere, right brain had given up the battle completely and had joined in with left brain in wanting to watch Ian Dixon fuck Tamara Hall.

And I won't deny that thoughts of Mia and me together never strayed far from my mind, either.

We finished dinner and Ian and I split the tab. Tammy, standing alongside us with Mia, said that she wanted to go dancing. Since the music and dance floor were in the next room, the rest of us agreed. Although, my preference was to go straight to wherever we were spending the night, presumably Ian's hotel room.

We found an empty table and shortly ordered another drink like before, except Ian, "I'm driving later, don't want to get familiar with the local coppers on my last night," he said. He asked the waitress, "You have any good non-alcoholic beer?"

"Only one we have is Samuel Adams," she told him. So, that's what he asked for.

He reminded me that I'd also be driving. Four of us were NOT going to fit in his two-seat Ferrari. I changed my order to Samuel Adams as well.

It was just a few minutes later that we were up dancing. It was a fast song, the type of dancing I do not do, but I wasn't about to tell Mia no. And I was glad I didn't, Mia doesn't just dance, she DANCES! Hands high over her head, twirling, pulling her dress up, just overall letting loose. She backed into me like a... like a... I don't even know what but sexy as hell, that smile on her face, rubbing her back on me, turning around and rubbing her breasts against me, yelling, to be heard above the music, "You like, don't you?"

Oh yeah, I liked! She could see it in my face without any verbal answer. She danced away, swishing her dress, pulling it up, and danced back to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, throwing her hair one way, then the other, letting me wrap my arms around her. It seemed pretty obvious she was taking this 'date' very seriously.

Okay, I was distracted from watching my wife, especially when the music changed to something slower and Mia wrapped her arms around my neck once again, pressing against me. Ahh, the feel of that silk dress, the skin of her back, her nearly bare tits pressed against my chest. "Pretty soon, we'll be naked doing this." She smiled as she said it, knowing that other people in the room heard her as well.

Which reminded me, where was Tammy? I looked for her, finding her and Ian maybe ten feet away, my eyes going wide. Tammy was tightly backed into him, her head leaned back against his, her mouth in an 'O', eyes closed, slowly shuffling around the floor.

That wasn't the primary thing attracting my attention, the ones that did were: 1. Ian's left arm wrapped around Tammy's chest, his hand under her dress, cupping her bare breast; 2. His right hand under her dress in the 'V' of her hemline, reached up between her legs. 3. Her words from one of her diary entries, if his cock wasn't inside me, his fingers were.

I didn't remember if those were her exact words, but it sure as hell was the gist, and right now he was doing exactly that right there on the dance floor! And she was letting him... damned well loving it, too!

I couldn't hear, they were too far away and the music too loud, but I could see the moans leaking from Tammy's lips, just as if they were spelled out overhead like in a comic book. He'd no doubt be rubbing his fingers inside her either over her g-spot or her clit

How were we not being shown the door? I guess there was enough dress covering to conceal what he was doing to her, but I knew. I knew because of what I'd read and knew about Ian Dixon and Tammy, but others wouldn't have known, not for sure, anyway. They should have, though, that look of lust on Tammy's face.

I dropped one hand from the soft skin of Mia's bare back to her ass, pulled her tight to my rock-hard shaft, and found her lips, kissing her hard, her lips kissing me back matching the intensity, both of us so fucking turned on, a low growl coming from her,

I was oblivious to everything else in the room until I felt a tapping on my shoulder, Ian, "It's time, we're going," he said.

Mia and I broke our kiss, just looking at each other, my heart pounding a hole in my chest, anticipating... We'd barely touched our drinks, not that I cared. I didn't like the crap anyway. Tasted about like I thought piss might taste.

"Follow us," Ian said, leading us outside to his bright red Ferrari, where he opened the passenger door for Tammy.

"We going to the hotel?" I asked.

"No, someplace else." My heart sank, I was more than ready to consummate a relationship with the beautiful Mia. To see Tammy and Ian together. There was no more opposition from right brain. It remained to be seen, however, when the moment of truth arrived. I was afraid that both right and left brain might mutiny like they had the other night.

He waited until Mia and I were behind him, and we heard the roar of the Ferrari's engine starting, sounding like a racetrack.

Laramie's not a big city, population a little over 30,000, about twenty minutes from one side of town to the other. About five minutes into the drive, Mia began groaning, "Ooh, he turned it on again," she moaned, squirming in her seat. I glanced over, her legs were pressed together, arms crossed over her chest, mouth open breathing deeply. It was hard watching the highway, making sure to not lose Ian. It was also hard to not put my hand on Mia's leg and slide it up under her dress, but I didn't want to crash the car, either, even if it wasn't a quarter-million-dollar car like the one in front of us.

It was a fair certainty that Ian wouldn't be having the same compunction with my wife. I wondered what was he doing to her right then. Hell, I knew what he'd be doing.

Mia was whimpering when we pulled into a parking lot. I hadn't paid any attention to where we were. Her hand was between her legs, rubbing herself. "We get inside and we're finding someplace we can fuck! Bastard has it turned low, just enough to torment..."

I had to struggle to suppress my grin, also thinking of Tammy.

I got out of the car and opened Mia's door, helping her out. "Where are we, what is this?" she asked, her legs shaky when she stood. "It's still... going."

I put an arm around her to steady her, "I have no idea, I didn't even notice when we pulled in."

Ian and Tammy were out of his Ferrari. I was almost afraid to just think of it as a 'car'. He was helping her, much as I was Mia. I wondered if she'd told him the same thing Mia told me just a moment ago. Okay, I was still having a little bit of a hard time processing that this guy was going to be fucking my wife in very short order... and I was going to be watching.

There was a back door to the building from the parking lot but no sign. We could hear music wafting out, apparently a nightclub, but we'd just left one, so why? I'd lived in this town half my life, we'd moved here when I was fourteen, but I had no idea where we were. Maybe it was that drink with dinner, maybe being drunk on lust, but I was half lost, no clue where we were.

We followed Ian and Tammy, his arm possessively around my wife's waist, holding her tight. There was no doubt something was going on, the way she was walking so unsteadily and clinging to him -- and I knew what, the vibrator inside her pussy. She doesn't wear heels often but enough that she's comfortable walking, not at all like those faltering steps.

We walked around the corner of the building and I stopped. It was a 'gentlemen's club, exotic dance', a friggin' strip club! Now I knew where we were, I remembered seeing this building, wondering about it, half wanting to bring Tammy here, right brain saying, 'Nah, not such a good idea,' left brain mostly agreeing but wanting to, anyway. Right brain won that little disagreement, we never had.

But now we were there, Ian had done everything he could to assure that all of Tammy's on-switches were flipped. Mia, too, as a by-product, all systems go.

I had no idea what to expect, I'd never been in a strip club in my life. There was a small lobby just inside the door with what was like a ticket booth at a movie theater, except this one had a big hunk of a bald guy behind it. The dude looked like he could lift the four of us simultaneously. Ian gave the guy a hundred-twenty dollars cash, twenty each for him and me, Tammy and Mia were free, plus coupons for eight drinks at ten bucks each. The sign behind the guy said those were mandatory whether we used them or not.

We also had to hand him our cell phones, no electronics allowed. This guy didn't look like someone to argue with, either. He placed all four in a bag with Ian's name on them and gave him a numbered receipt. Despite his looks, he seemed like a nice guy. Yeah, until somebody did something he didn't like. I suspected the 'nice' would wear off very quickly.

There was also a big sign on the back wall, 'NO TOUCHING THE DANCERS. KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS TO YOURSELF! VIOLATORS RECEIVE FREE AMBULANCE RIDE'. I wondered if they meant it. I kinda suspected so.

My heart was pounding when Ian pushed open the heavy black door from the ticket lobby. Like I said, I had no clue what to expect, other than naked girls, a stage, and a pole. Tammy and Mia looked... hell, like those vibrators inside them were still buzzing, Mia with a death grip on my hand.

Tammy and I have seen television scenes from inside strip clubs, cop shows, even a few movies. Daryl Hannah doing a strip scene in some movie, I forgo the name of, Demi Moore in Striptease. I didn't expect to see a Daryl Hannah, Demi Moore, or anyone like them in Laramie, Wyoming.

I would be wrong. The girl on the stage was drop-dead gorgeous, long blonde hair, wearing a bra like a skimpy bikini top and Daisy Duke-type shorts, except lots smaller and tighter, with a very nice camel toe, definitely wouldn't be safe for TV. I'd guess her at about our age, twenties, drop dead S E X Y!

.

The seating area was lit by flashing, colorful strobes, and the girl on stage by a spotlight, a full-length, ceiling-height mirror along the entire back wall. It was hard to see that there even was a back wall, it just seemed to be an extension of the room, looking back onto the stage and the beautiful girl dancing. It was Saturday night so the place was packed, probably a hundred or more people, a few women, maybe a dozen or so, all attractive. I was surprised that there was an empty table back one row of tables back from the stage. The floor had a slight slope, so all the tables had good viewing.

After we sat, Mia leaned over and whispered to me, "He turned it off, thank God... except I'm so fucking horny!" Think that wasn't intentional? I think there's not much debate on the matter.

As soon as we sat, another very pretty girl, dressed just like the girl on stage, stopped at our table and asked what we'd like to drink, adding, "You want a lap dance, just let me know. I'll send whatever girl you want."

The girl on stage was on the pole, wrapping her legs around it, slowly shimmying up it. It was probably about a twelve-foot ceiling and she'd climbed to the top, holding herself there with her legs and one arm. The other went behind her and she unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. This girl wasn't only very pretty, but she was also good.

robertl
robertl
1,606 Followers