Remembering Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes, Tammy, just inches away it seemed, was moaning with Ian's face firmly planted between her legs. Mia's hand was working my cock under the water, already hard again, up and down, squeezing and releasing at just the right times. Mine was between her legs, exploring her depths, fingers curling inside her, twisting, no longer afraid to do what they'd wanted all night, doing their best to drive Mia wild... and succeeding quite nicely it seemed from her reaction.

Ian climbed out of the tub, water dripping off him, that cock already back to at least seven-eight inches, took a couple steps and flipped on the floodlights bathing the patio in bright, white light. Now, there was no doubt, anyone who happened to be in one of the Best Western rooms with an open blind could see, their eyes would be drawn to this specific patio.

"Ian... " Tammy started to screech when she'd regained her wits.

But before she could react further, he'd climbed back in the tub and his dick was inside her, her protests replaced by a loud groan, her head thrown back, mouth open.

And then the realization hit her.

"Ian... NO! Not here, not like this... People will see."

He drove his cock into her.

"Unh! Yes! Hard... like that!"

"You want the light off?" as he thrust into her again, getting another squeal from her, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Yes... No... I don't know... "

Another thrust, another squeal, much louder, "Yes... No... Lights off or not?"

He was thrusting hard, fast, "On? Off?" he asked again.

"Ohh," Tammy was moaning, "Ohhh!" coming out almost like a sob. "Leave... Unh!" Ian thrust inside her one more time, fingernails clawing scratches across his back.

I couldn't believe this, was this the same Tammy Clark I'd been married to for the last five years?

Mia had climbed onto my lap in the tub, lowering herself down onto my cock, which was like those stone pillars again, I might add. She settled down, squirmed a little to get comfortable, I guess... and to be sure I was as deep inside her as possible, then she kissed me... and kissed me... and kissed me!

Her hard nipples pressed against my chest, she held my cheeks with both hands, our lips mashed together, "I love to kiss," she said, squirming her body a little, just for a reminder of where my cock was, "especially like this," she added, grinding her pussy down on me.

We were in bright light, the only patio with its outdoor light on, sure to attract anyone's attention that was so inclined. And who wouldn't be? Two gorgeous, naked girls, one getting fucked on the edge of the hot tub, the other in the hot tub. A voyeur's fucking dream come true!

"My tits would really like to be sucked while we're doing this," Mia said, grinding and rocking back and forth.

I think I've mentioned it before, but just in case the point has been forgotten, Mia's tits are spectacular! Not even a hint of sag, skin so fucking baby-soft. Hell, she's only twenty-five, not a frail, barely-able-to-walk old maid like my twenty-seven-year-old wife (and I hope to hell she never sees this!). Her nipples were upturned, very hard... and so suckable!

Mia began sliding up and down on my cock as I switched from one tit to the other, then back again, trying to swallow her whole tit.

I kind of lost track of Tammy and Ian with Mia upping her game of bouncing her pussy on my dick in the hot, bubbling water. It appeared that my administering to her boobs was having a profound effect on her libido... and her bouncing was having a profound effect on my entire psyche. I was sure as hell hoping that this wasn't going to be a one-night thing with Mia. Not if I could fucking help it! Besides, Tammy had said that 'this boyfriend might stick a little longer'. I had every intention of 'sticking'. Mia was every guy's wet dream come true!

I heard Tammy screeching on the other side of the hot tub, and it set me off as well. And my orgasm set off Mia, quite a chain reaction. She ground down, I humped up, pulling her down on me, and we came together, another gut-wrenching orgasm!

All of it with who knows how many sets of eyes, maybe some even looking through binoculars, watching, guys rubbing their hard dick, girls' fingers inside their pussies, all jealously wishing they were us.

So, what do they do with cum-laden hot tub water?

The four of us trooped back inside, leaving a wet trail behind us... and an unknown number of disappointed admirers. Mia being out in the open like she was didn't surprise me, other than the fact it was with me, that was surprising. If you'd told me a couple weeks ago that she and I would be 'doing it' in a hotel hot tub, I'd have laughed uncontrollably (with a hard dick, probably, but laughed, nonetheless). But Mia has always been a bit of an exhibitionist, so her being naked outside, fucking in a hot tub on a lighted patio at night, I'd have just said, 'Yep, sounds like Mia.'

Tammy, on the other hand, is another story. Two weeks, two days ago I'd accidentally found that document she'd started eight days before that. Before that night, I knew nothing about any 'before me', other than that she'd had boyfriends (what twenty-one-year-old girl hadn't -- even slept with some?). Tammy and I, though, were both about as conservative sexually as you can get, still enjoying each other. Like I'd said at the beginning, Tammy and I made love, we never 'fucked'... not before that night.

The fact that the demure, conservative Tammy I've known the last six years, was moments ago sitting outside on the edge of a well-lit hot tub, naked, fucking another guy was just... holy shit, wow! That an hour or so before that she'd been a striptease star in a public club was beyond words!

And now, nonchalantly walking naked where who knows how many people were watching... fucking hot!

We took turns in the shower, Tammy and Ian, then Mia and me. I know, not fair, they seemed to always get to go first. An admission here, the bathroom door was 'accidentally' opened while Tammy and Ian were in the shower. The shower was huge, at least double the size of our normal-sized shower at home. Maybe for this very reason, room for two? The view through the frosted shower enclosure wasn't great, but Mia and I could see, anyway; Tammy jutting out her breast for Ian to soap and spreading her legs apart for him to wash that private place at their juncture, then Tammy soaping him, special care given to his hard-again cock.

Mia and I watched, her standing in front of me, still naked, leaning back against my chest, letting me run my hands over her soft, round tits, her hands over mine. "I hope you know," she said, "I'm not planning on this being a one-night thing, you and me, guess we're just going to have to find another boyfriend for Tam to share our times with together." No argument from me! Then she turned her head, tilted it, and we kissed.

Minutes later it was our turn. Tammy and Ian left the bathroom, Tammy with nothing except a towel around her hair, Ian with... nothing. Mia closed the door behind them, I adjusted the water, nice and hot, and both of us stepped into the steaming hot shower.

Mia let the hot water run over her body, I just stood back a moment and enjoyed the view. "Wash my hair?" she asked, handing me the hotel's little shampoo bottle and turning around...

I won't go into details of that shower, other than to say that soaping Mia's tits was the highlight. Unfortunately, my cock was temporarily spent after three pretty jaw-dropping orgasms within a very short time, so what the rest of me wanted to do with her had to wait for another time. Tammy and I had never done it three times within the span of an hour before, even when we first started becoming intimate. Of course, we'd never gone to a strip club before, either, and I'd never watched her with another guy. Mia might have had a little bit of effect, too.

As soon as we were out of the shower and turned the water off, it became evident what was happening in the other room, with the moans, groans, and other noises. One of us opened the door, I don't recall which. Tammy was on her back, her legs extended up, straight over Ian's shoulders, as he drove his cock in and out of her.

My heart was pounding, watching, listening to Tammy's groans of pleasure at the pounding she was being subjected to. Mia said she'd be out in a little bit, so I stepped into the room, walked to our side of the bed, and lay down. I lay there, watching Tammy's face contorting into a grimace, how she was panting, groaning, her head being slammed onto the headboard with each thrust. She'd written that his bed was big, and she wasn't exaggerating. It was at least a king-and-a-half like she'd said. Still, though, I was inches away from my wife as another man was fucking her into oblivion.

I didn't imagine that my cock could get hard again but it was. "Ohhhh, fuuuckkk!" Tammy was screeching, "Feels so fucking good!"

Her face became a constant contort, as I watched Ian's glistening cock slamming in and out of my wife's vagina, bouncing her head off the headboard, burying all eight inches with every thrust.

Tammy was clawing at his shoulders, screeching, thrusting her hips, tits bouncing, screaming, "I'm com..." as a loud wail erupted from her mouth, her body stiffening like I know it does when she orgasms. "Hard, fuck me... ahh!!" she screamed. And the guy still didn't stop, keeping up the pounding!

I didn't even see Mia until she climbed on top of me, sliding her pussy down on my dick. "Ohh, shit!" I moaned. She sat there, rocking back and forth. I leaned up, taking one of her big tits in my mouth, my arms around her back, pulling, Mia arching her back.

"Oh yeah," she groaned, pulling my mouth harder around her tit. I couldn't believe this was happening for the fucking FOURTH time within, what, an hour, hour-and-a-half?

I thought my heart might explode, beating so hard, between Tammy's screams just inches away and Mia sitting on my dick; fuck, just fuck!

I switched tits, almost frantically trying to swallow the other, "Bite it, she loves it," Mia howled, beginning to fuck me in earnest. Maybe I didn't have Ian's size but I sure as hell didn't see Mia complaining, sliding up and down, rocking back and forth, driving me out of my mind. For once, I wasn't pumping cum after the first few thrusts. The fourth time does that to a guy.

Mia moaned wildly, I reciprocated, digging my fingers into her hips, instinctively helping her bounce.

Tammy had quieted, apparently both having achieved their orgasms.

Mia suddenly went wild, screeching, wailing, sending me over the top with her, her vagina squeezing the lifeblood from me. I couldn't resist any longer, letting out a long growl, erupting inside her.

Mia rolled off me, and for the first time, I realized what she'd been wearing, a black babydoll, about three-quarters sheer with just as sheer panties that she'd pushed aside. She smiled when she saw the look on my face, softly whispering in my ear, "Tammy bought it, said she thought you might like it on me."

Tammy knows my weakness for black babydolls, most any, but this one was just... wow, over the top! "Might like? Yeah, she was right!" I told Mia.

She lay down beside me, our arms around each other, pressed tightly together. I closed my eyes, wondering about the future, Mia and me, Tammy. I knew how Mia has always flitted from one guy to another at the tip of a hat. Like I said before -- about as frequently as one uses up a roll of toilet paper. Tammy said she expected 'this boyfriend to last longer,' but what does that mean? I guess I knew, maybe four weeks instead of three. I know it's going to end and probably sooner than I'd like. Hopefully, it doesn't affect Tammy and Mia's friendship when it does, I'll just have to make sure it doesn't.

And Tammy, can we recover from this night? What comes after Ian goes home? Mia said something about 'finding Tammy a new boyfriend.' Would she? Will I ever be 'enough' for her again? But then I remembered what I'd read, what Tammy had written before she knew I'd found her diary, how much she loved her husband.

So far, this little escapade had done nothing except enhance our love life... and that's what I saw in our future. And if there's going to be a 'Mia and me,' what about a Mia and Tammy, the three of us...? As far as I knew they'd never... but damn, that would be hot!

Eventually, Mia and I went to sleep in each other's arms. That night, I had the most erotic dream I'd ever had; Tammy and Mia on that stage, me as their 'victim', watching the two of them undressing s in front of the crowd of horny men, then me on my back, Tammy toying with my cock with her mouth, sitting her waxed pussy on my face.

Then it was Tammy sitting on my face, Mia's mouth on my cock. It was one of those dreams that gives you an enormous erection, but you wake up just before the girl opens her mouth or that delectable pussy touches your face and the experience is gone, never to be reclaimed. Very happily, this wasn't one of those times, I felt the hot, wet mouth sliding down my engorged cock, that same swallowing sensation as Mia had done earlier, all at the same time a damp pair of silky panties descended on my mouth.

I groaned into those panties, my hips thrusting up into that mouth, thanking the lucky stars that I hadn't awakened. Pushing aside the panties, I slowly became aware that this wasn't a dream, it was a real live girl, Mia, in a most enticing sixty-nine position atop me, just about the most sensually pleasurable awakening a man can experience.

I wrapped my arms around Mia's babydoll-covered body and pulled her down tight on my mouth, enjoying the taste of her, probing inside her, at the same time as her lips and mouth were doing wonders to my lower section. That experience of the head of my cock being swallowed into her throat was just... there ain't no words to describe it!

And it didn't end prematurely like that first time, either. She'd slide her mouth up, her lips wrapped around the head, swirling her tongue over it, sucking, slowly pulling me back into the depths of her mouth, and then that swallowing sensation into her throat all over again. All at the same time as her pussy was grinding down on my face.

I reached down, finding her dangling tits, and squeezed her nipples, rubbing them between my thumb and forefinger over that silk. How long did we carry on like that? Who the hell knows? All I do know is that it was some of the most pleasant minutes I've ever spent, the kind of minutes that no amount of money can buy.

I sensed from the movements of the bed that something was happening on the other side of the bed as well, but had no idea what as all my senses were otherwise occupied.

Mia's grinding on my face became more intense, demanding, as I'd found her clit, running my tongue around it, sucking the tip into my lips, and her ministrations on my cock had also become nearly unbearably exquisite. The impending orgasm became more imminent just as Mia swallowed me into her throat one more time, and her body began spasming about an instant after the first spurt from my cock, the fucking FIFTH time in one night!

I sucked that clit, my hips bucking into Mia's mouth, her body convulsing, gushing liquids as my body stiffened, cum pouring into her throat.

I slowly became aware of the other side of the bed, a small amount of light filtering in through the patio door, throwing just enough light to see Tammy and Ian in nearly the exact position Mia and I had been in minutes earlier. How Tammy managed to get that cock into her mouth was beyond my understanding -- until I realized that she had to be swallowing him into her throat as Mia had done to me. Except she'd never been able with me. It came to me, that Friday night a week ago, the night I'd puked watching him fuck her that first time; she'd done it with him then, learned to swallow his cock!

This I HAD to experience!

It wasn't long after that the bed began shaking, kind of like a tsunami after an earthquake on the ocean floor. From the groans, it wasn't difficult to ascertain what had caused the tsunami.

The next morning the girls dressed in their dresses from the night before, lamenting the fact that neither had any other clothes, even no panties. They'd left them with those two guys at the strip club. I shook my head, remembering the unbelievable sight of my wife sitting on that guy's lap, naked, his lips wrapped around her tit. Even after the now five orgasms of the night, that remembrance had my dick hard all over again.

We had breakfast in the hotel's dining room, Ian explaining his planned flight home, over nineteen hours flying and layovers. His flight from Denver was leaving at three-fifteen that afternoon, and it was nearly a three-hour drive, so he had to leave in a very short while to be early enough for security.

We went back to his room and helped him pack, sadness and eventually tears in Tammy's eyes, knowing she'd likely never see him again.

When his bags were packed and set at the door waiting for a porter to take them to his car, he and Tammy sat on the edge of the bed hugging and kissing. "You'll have to come to Sydney," he said, "I'd love to show you my country... and my bedroom," he smiled. "Perhaps," he added, glancing at Mia and me, "you can bring Mia and your husband, I'm sure they'd enjoy the trip as well."

The shock at what he'd just said registered on Tammy's face at about the same time as it had with me. "You... knew?" she asked him, incredulously.

"Of course, I knew," he answered with a laugh, "right after we met at the grocery store, did you think I wouldn't look you up on Facebook? There were all those beautiful pictures of you and your loving husband, Jason, the very same Jason who just spent a very enjoyable evening and night with an extremely beautiful young woman."

Tammy's face blushed, even after everything that had transpired in the last fourteen hours.

We followed the porter to Ian's Ferrari and loaded his luggage. Ferraris apparently are not made for carrying a month's worth of luggage.

When it was loaded, Tammy and Ian shared a long, lingering kiss. Would we ever visit Australia? Who knew, but I highly suspected it would be on our agenda in the not-too-distant future. Hopefully, Mia, too, like he'd suggested. I could live with that.

They broke their kiss, Tammy wiping her damp cheeks with her fingers, Ian opening the door of his car. "Oh, by the way, Derek... from your little dance last night, I put his name and phone number in your phone... he'll be expecting a call... dinner... perhaps more?"

And with that little revelation, with a smile on his face, he gave a stunned Tammy one more quick kiss on her lips and climbed into his car.