Remembering He Likes Pantyjobs

Story Info
Wife brings back hubby's favorite kink.
578 words
4.48
15.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So my husband has this thing... a fetish I guess you'd call it. He told me about it when we were dating and we did it a couple times and then... well, you know... time... kids... jobs... excuses.

Tonight we were celebrating being empty-nesters. Well, trying to get our mind off of missing the twins so much now that they were off at college. I made myself a little plan...

Marcelo's is one of the finer restaurants in our area. Surprisingly, this native Italian made some of the best Korean food we'd tasted. And he was never overrun by people (probably because half turned around once they realized it wasn't an Italian place).

So we could enjoy our dinner and our drinks with some relative peace. I'd asked for one of the corner booth tables that was hidden a bit by some tall potted plants. A few tables could see into our booth and the waitresses as they left the pass through with hot plates. But mostly we had some privacy.

We'd skipped dessert (new pledge to get in shape) and I could tell my husband was getting ready to call for the check.

"Don't be in a rush. Let me go to the ladies. I'll be right back."

When I returned, I leaned over and gave him a kiss. I whispered to him after breaking the kiss and as my hand slid under his napkin into his lap.

"Stay calm and enjoy..."

I found his zipper and felt his cock swelling. I fished it out quickly before that became a whole logistical problem for him, and watched the napkin tent up. That's when I showed him my panties in my other hand, my favorite pink satin ones, and slipped them under the napkin with my other hand.

In a moment, his cock was enveloped in the warm satin of the panties I'd just been wearing. I slid them around his balls and all over his shaft until he was almost swaddled in satin. And then I began to stroke him.

"Oh god, someone will see..." he finally gasped, his eyes wide but unmoving as I gave him his first pantyjob in probably fifteen years.

"Don't you want to risk it?" I teased. "I think you might like one of these young, cute waitresses knowing that you're getting a handjob from your gorgeous wife..."

I slowly remembered my tricks, alternating stroking with explorations of different parts of his cock with my finger tips or focusing on his balls in the satin panties, etc. It didn't take long.

"I'm gonna..."

He was never very good at giving me a warning so I felt the flow of cum run over my fingers as I pumped him and felt it soak the panties. A wet spot even appeared in the napkin. Poor guy, we hadn't had sex in... fuck if even I can't remember it was too long. Apparently he saved it up because he was a mess.

I used my panties to keep things tidy but stuffed them in his pants with his soft cock and zipping him back up. It would wet his pants pretty quickly so it was time to head out.

"Check please!" he squeaked.

I noticed that I still had cum all over my fingers. As the waitress rang us up, I carefully sucked each finger clean, one by one, little blow jobs that had hubby moaning again. Sounded like round 2 when we got home!