Remembering Her Place

Story Info
She is spanked and punished for being disrespectful.
1.9k words
4.28
66.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow at 3:00pm I expect you at my door for punishment. You will be already plugged when you arrive. When I let you in, I will pull down your pants and check to make sure you are plugged. Then you get on your hands and knees and crawl to the corner with your pants and panties around your ankles. Facing the wall, you will stay on all fours, head down, bottom out, legs spread. I want to have your pussy and plugged little asshole on display. Understood?"

"Why am I being punished sir?"

"You've been dropping the sirs when you talk to me. We both know that is unacceptable. I think you need a reminder of who is in charge here. I know I don't need to tell you what will happen if you are even a second late"

"Yes, sir"

The Next Day

I knock on your door, Butt clenched in anticipation and nervousness. You open the door and before you let me in, you pull down my pants and panties.

"Please shut the door first at least!" I cry.

"I don't care if anyone walking by sees your naughty bottom, you should have thought about that before you disrespected me on purpose and forgot your place. Don't think I didn't notice you forgot the sir just now, if you do it again maybe I'll forget to close the door during your punishment."

"Yes sir"

I hold back tears of embarrassment knowing my punishment hasn't even started yet. You close the door and point to the floor. I quickly drop down on my hands and knees. As promised, you spread my cheeks and push on my plug, making sure it's tightly in place. You wordlessly point to the corner, I craw there and assume my position, presenting my ass and pussy for your viewing pleasure.

"Not a peep young lady, I'll get you when I'm ready".

I hear you head to the kitchen and make yourself a snack, then you turn on the tv. Minutes feel like hours wondering if you are eye fucking me or ignoring my predicament completely. Then I hear you get up and walk towards me and my pussy pulsates. But you have no intention of dismissing me just yet. You kneel down and spread my cheeks again to inspect my holes. I feel so humiliated but I can't do or say anything. You trace the folds of my vagina ever so lightly which illicts a soft moan from me.

"I said not a peep!" You scold and deliver five hard snacks to my pussy. "You are very wet for someone who is about to get a very long painful spanking." You turn the vibrations on my plug and return to the couch where you shout "stay still you little slut". My whole body feels like putty and I want to give into it but I know I can't. I hear a little laugh escape you as you see me trying in vain to keep still. You always knew I couldn't. After 10 minutes or so you calmly say "it's time. Craw to me" as I settle in front of you, kneeling and squirming as my ass is fucked by the deep vibrations.

"it seems like you have forgotten your place, and today is all about reminding you. You will learn that testing my authority will not end up well for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" I cry out.

"Good girl. Now tell me why you are being punished."

"Because I was bratty and I haven't been properly addressing you sir" I say.

"And you understand that as your disciplinarian, you are to always address me as your sir. You are not to forget that I am in charge here. You will always act with submission to me or I will force it out of you. Now tell me your place little girl".

"My place is below you sir" I say humbly.

"And what happens when you forget that?" You scold.

"I get punished sir".

"That's right. Now stand up and face me" I rise to my feet as the vibrations in my asshole make me feel like I might fall over. I feel like you may have forgotten it's on it's been so long. But I know that you haven't, it's all part of your plan to make me needy and desperate to cum though I know you won't let me. You pull off my pants and panties that were clinging to my ankles.

"sluts don't deserve clothes. Strip. And look right into my eyes as you do it." I fumble to take off my shirt feeling your eyes sear into mine. Then I unclasp my bra and let it fall to the floor. I stand in front of you completely naked as you sit fully clothed staring me up and down. "Over my knee" you order. I take my place. Feeling so embarrassed as my tits dangle down and my pussy juices soak your leg. I think for sure you'll take my plug out now and at least I'll get that relief. But you don't. You start reigning spanks on my bare bottom and I cry in shock as the vibrations, and the feeling of getting ass fucked with the plug getting deeper with ever sharp smack. It puts me into sensation overload. I scream and beg you to take it out, but I remember to use sir this time.

You stop suddenly and pull out the plug and say "I think you've had enough of that for now, but you know your punishment has barely started right naughty girl?"

"Yes sir" I croak.

You continue to spank my naked body and I feel my butt getting hotter and hotter. I've lost composure at this point kicking and crying. Begging you to stop. And for a second you do stop and I feel relief "now sweetie, if you didn't want this then you would not be so naughty all the time. You may have gotten more than you bargained for, but you will take it all because I said so. And you're going to thank me for it too. Get up and get the hairbrush".

I rise to my feet and scurry to the dresser where the hair brush is. I try to cover my naked pussy as I return and you certainly don't like that. Before pulling me back over your lap, you say " hands on your head slut" I quickly comply and you plunge a finger into my soaking wet pussy. I cry out in shock and pleasure. You begin to finger me ferociously. "You will not cover up your pussy, you do not control your pussy any more. And you know you will not cum without permission. Understood you slutty little girl?"

I moan my"yes sir" and with that you pull me back over your lap and begin reigning down swats with the hair brush. It's so much more painful than your hand and I can barely take it. You reposition me so I'm straddling your knee and you can have easier access to my naughty pussy. You pepper my bottom with swats as I buck and dance while my pussy is pouring out. You take breaks from using the hairbrush to give my pussy some spanking too and I moan in pain and pleasure. You start fingering me again, this time without taking a break from the beating. I'm screaming at this point and all the sudden I feel it building. "Sir can I please cum? Please!" I scream. You stop completely. "Sluts don't get to cum during punishment. Get on the bed on all fours. And no rubbing your bottom!" you order.

I assume the position on the bed in anticipation. I hear you rustling through your drawer. I know that you're in your naughty drawer and whatever you bring out will be used to torture me. I feel my pussy juices dripping down my leg and I'm so embarrassed. I can't see you as you walk over. I feel something going around my head into my mouth. "You can't ask for permission to cum or complain if you can't talk. Isn't that right you fucking slut?" I try to speak but it all comes out as warbles. "That's what I thought" you chuckle. Then I feel you grab my wrists. I feel the restraints lock into place and then feel my wrists secured to the bed posts. I feel so helpless and exposed. How pathetic must I look with my bright red and bruised bottom tied to the bed unable to speak with my wetness unmistakably dripping everywhere.

I feel my plug slip back in and I let out another unintelligible cry. Then I hear the swoosh of the cane and my body freezes in fear. It doesn't take long before you're caning my bruised bottom harshly and rapidly. You take a momentary pause to turn my vibrations on and keep going. Every time my butt tries to clench the plug out you push it back even deeper. I wonder why you suddenly switch to the paddle as pain ripples through my body. Then I hear a familiar shaking and I suddenly know why. It's easier to keep my vibrator against my clit and continue my spanking with the paddle.

"Remember, you are NOT to cum until I tell you. I hope this will help you remember your place. You do as I say. You cum at my will. You follow my rules and when you don't. There WILL be severe consequences". With that I feel the vibrator press up against my clit and I rub in against it as much as I can trying to focus on the feelings as my ass continues to be blistered. I feel it building but I can't tell you or ask for permission because I can't speak. I start screaming through my gag as if you didn't already know how close I was. You stop everything. Just admiring your handy work. you take off my ball gag.

"5 more hard ones. Count them out and thank me."

Whack "one, thank you sir!" Whack "two, thank you sir!" Whack "three, thank you sir!" Whack "four, thank you sir!"

You pause and rub my bottom. "You're doing so good little girl. One more very hard one and then you are going to cum for me until you can't take it." I just moan until the last whack turns it into a scream "five thank you sir!" You untie me and tell me to get on my back and scotch to the end of the bed and spread my legs. You hand me my vibrator and say "no touching slut" and leave the room.

The fire in my pussy is stronger than my burning ass and my still vibrating asshole but I lay in wait. You come back with my spanking chair and a drink. I worry that I'm going back over your knee but you just pull the chair to the end of the bed and have a seat. You take a sip out of your drink and then say "you are going to play with yourself right here in front of me as I watch closely. You will ask permission before you cum. You will be playing and cumming until I tell you to stop. And I promise though you might be excited now, you will be miserable when I'm done with you. Understand slut?"

"Yes sir" I say.

"Begin" you groan.

---End of this chapter---