All Comments on 'Remembering Her Place'

by LaceyMacey521

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that was very very sexy! What a brilliant start. Forced orgasms are awful, it twists something pleasurable into a horrible punishment. Fingers crossed that he doesn’t take it too far, as it was the spanking was bordering on being too much. Even saying that is a difficult call to make because as readers we know nothing about their relationship other than they don’t live together.

Thank you so much for sharing. Really enjoyed reading this chapter.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a very good start to a discipline session. What is she? Is she a wife and mother, or a coed, or someone from work? Will he provide good aftercare since he just raised a lot of welts on her ass with that hairbrush and cane? How long will he keep her cumming? Does she trust him not to go over her limits? Does she have a safe word?

LaceyMacey521LaceyMacey521over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback to the two anonymous commenters. I do think that character development is super important in erotica, and if I continue writing, I will add that, most likely with a prequel. I just wrote it to get a fantasy down and decided to post it without editing it or adding context. Because of that, the story starts in the middle. Also, I am not a writer by any means, but I have a lot of stories in my head that I would like to possibly share.

Although I can appreciate some CNC play, this is not it. She is very much into it all. In fact, she was a brat on purpose because she wanted this. She does have a safe word and he is a very kind and respectful person with a twisted sense of sexuality, which she shares. He will push her limits, and he will get close to them because she needs that to experience sub space, but he will never cross that line. She completely trusts him with her body, maybe not her heart though. He absolutely will provide aftercare, and she will be a little bruised, but no lasting damage. She may have had intense reactions to everything, but he is not a sadist and she is not a masochist. I don’t know where they met yet. He is fake, but she is me (a fantasy me, but me nonetheless). She is a young professional in a high power career that she enjoys but it leaves her constantly stressed and drained. She uses her sexuality to destress and lose control in a controlled environment. She uses it as a way to feel alive because a lot of the time she feels like static noise. She craves discipline because although she is incredibly successful, she can be reckless with her body and her own care. Let me know if you, or anyone else reading this, has any other questions or suggestions for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very good writing

the desciption of the charaters are so viviid

i like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous